Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50196 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Burruchaga71(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Why did he short him? grin
i really don't know.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

No I never tried to come to Nigeria but Ghana extended the Olive Branch that made us feel welcomed and wanted. smiley

Every national are welcome to visit or stay in Nigeria, everyone is welcome. Ghana did a good thing with the diaspora program and the major reason they did that is to boost their economy which is the obvious reason for it, it doesn't in anyway mean Ghana is safer to live in or establish a business, I schooled in Ghana and attempted to run a business, and I know what I mean. They still have their flaws just like everyone else,just like the USA. The difference with Nigeria is that we share and talk about problems on cyberspace which makes the rest of the world see us the way they do.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have dated a Tanzanian/half Kenyan and it great when we started, the sex and affection was good until i traveled for 3 months ,babe got pregnant for some other dude. Women will always be women regardless of tribe or race.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by FakeUnity: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
We helped the Zimbaweans during their Independence struggle. Nigerians bond overseas, regardless of tribe or religion. And our prowess in music, sports and academics gives them the idea that we have both brawn and brain.
Please rep us well. If you don't love her, let her be abeg.

Did you lazy parasitic mooslim abokey northerners contribute to 'our prowess in music, sports, and academics?

grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Solatium(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Maybe u dey mistake an Ndebele speaking zim to a Zulu girl! If u are talking about Lesotho, Xhosa or ZuluI for say u know wetin u dey talk but Tshona and Ndebele from Zimbabwe
Get waist ? Baba na u no no wetin u dey talk ! Me dey with many African tribes for many years , no be say we go dey bongo just dey assume things

You be veteran,i doff my hat for you
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by 77star: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by damoceile: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's white, Asian, latino or nothing... Dating a black girl from another country is as good as dating a Nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by BRATISLAVA: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Carchoice:
I met a Tanzania lady that told me if we start dating and happens to go out together and I see a lady I like to smash, She could talk to the lady on my behalf.

I was like are you normal?

She told me story of her last relationship of 4 years. Her man took her to a club and She caught her man staring at another lady’s asx, She walked to the lady and chyked her for her man. She said that night She was Sleeping in one of the rooms in her boyfriends house while her boyfriend was having fun with the new lady in another room.

I asked her why She allowed such in a relationship, She said Tanzania women believes men are polygamous in nature and are free to have something new outside the relationship.

And you're still in a relationship with her because what you described above proves she's the best woman in the world, right?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Pallaz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes many Africa girls love NIGERIAN guys,,,, I have dated congon, gabon, Cameroon, south Africa and Rwanda.. All them love me and wishes to marry me but when I think about my Anambra girls,,,,, I can't help but to leave them in rightfully manner

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sleeknigga:
Those two above me speaking their native tongue dem no know say this forum Na for Nigerians

There's one female moniker and a male one who frequently come here to speak their igbo language and the rest of us tolerate them with their tribalist posts.

Surely innocent hausa which the rest of us understand can't be that big a problem, can it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Kirkman: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ade3131:

We're thinking of getting married in another country....could be here in Naija or elsewhere and return to Tanzania as couples who got married elsewhere and probably stayed there and decided to return and reside in her country. According to her, that appears to be our only option b'cuz the country cannot deny her access to her family provided she got married to me elsewhere. I'm hoping this would work.

If you have any idea that can help, please help a brother.
If you have the funds then get married in the USA or UK and visit her country as in breeze in and breeze out. But I repeat in whatever plans you make pls leave Nigeria out of it I beg even though you are a Nigerian by birth. Village people nor dey sleep nor slumber.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And you're still in a relationship with her because what you described above proves she's the best woman in the world, right?

Did you see anywhere in the post that says we are dating?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Franzinni: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kirkman:

grin summarize it for us abeg, comprehension and summary
ok .. her name is zanifa, met here in the UK, when I was a student lecturer in a film school, she was looking for an apartment, and there was a room free in the shared apartment I was living at thehome time. So she came asking after she saw an ad me and one other Nigerian dude put up. That afternoon I got a call and she spoke very confident and soft, I asked her to come see the place now we were only men in that apartment so I never thought she would take it but still I wanted to see her. There was a bus stop right in front of my crib and from my window up stairs I could see the road. Minutes later the bus dropped her ... I could see her but it was freezing and so sheon was covered up like an Eskimo from the moon. I waved her and shelet came to thebe door I opened up she was good looking but in her late 20s ... we exchanged pleasantries and she was friendly smiling at every joke I make which for me was a good sign...I showed her around and then she had toa leave which I saw her to the bus stop which arrives at timed intervals so we got gusting ... got to know what she did for work, she said she was a doctor but she lied, she was a lab tech. The bus came and she left and I began to call her once a while initially with the pretence of asking if she still wanted to take the place, but she said she got somewhere else which was close to me but abit more expensive. She was roommates with a white Irish nurse. And so I started to work on her mind ... I knew how difficult it is for a black woman to get a black man abroad so I knew I was the prize. I kept making her feel cared for asking the right questions at theall right time ... God knows I only wanted to get the yams and she was a formidable challenge. About a week later we planned a date and boom we met at a restaurant, I was all dressed up, hair cut and clean and I had my swagger on flick.

She was dressed nicely too and after the date we decided to go for a walk ... tip, women abroad love you to take them for a walk just do it and you get a bonus point in their heart. Anyways we went walking and talking about everything and anything, I have her the full cruise, gentleman to the core package. Met a couple of racists along the way tho, they show Thier hate by spitting on the floor while staring at you, we didn't mind. It made her even closer and I was soaking it all up ... after a long walk she invited me over to see her place. It was around 8pm and dark out. So weI got to her place ..Nice apartment, it was like a big room with two layer where the living room and kitchen were down stairs and the bedrooms were upstairs but you can see themy bedroom from downstairs as the stairs, is just some metal construction that leads to the upper level. I got in and she asked to take my coat ...for my mind I say "correct" next thing she asked what I would like toto eat, I was like she should surprise me, while we were going back and forth playfully on what to eat, the whitey roommate walked in the main door... She was friendly but I didn't like her because she had a vibe.... cockblocking vibe... I nor dey like those kind people ...So she asked zanifa who I was, and she said I was a friend ... whitey come say, where did she meet me, in my mind I was like is this an interrogation ? Zanifa replied on thethe road, I was getting the vibe that they were not close and I felt better .. even if her white ass was a cuck blocker, she won't block this cuck. Whitey come say she is asking so that she can go and meet her own ... for my mind I felt like Mr universe, so nah so I fine ? It's ok! Whitey went upstairs to her room leaving us alone downstairs ...zanifa went to the kitchen to cook .. I sat back like I wan the landlord and was changing channel on tv ... a while later food was ready and she brought it simple rice and stew,with some chicken type sauce at this point , it was almost 10pm and then after eating she said gosh it's getting late won't you go home? I looked her dead in the eye and I said NO!... The room was silent...

I was looking into her eyes and she didn't break the contact but as a guyman, I knew she wanted some vitamin D. But if a showed any simp attitude she will close the curtain on the show ...

She then asked in a sexy tone ...whyyy? And then she looked away I knew I had her then and I began to give her the story of how dangerous it was for me to walk around that late and that she could go sleep upstairs and I will be comfy in the couch downstair.. She kept ... trying to tell me how she didn't know it was this late and if she knew she would have been more conscious. And shared the blame too and eventually she said she would go and sleep in her room and I said fine... me wey I know toto dey scratch the girl mtcheew!

Mind you, I had not seen her shape because of themy way she dresses ... but I was hopeful haha... this babe leave me there o... like film trick.. I watched her climb the stairs and up to the next level and into her room and the door slammed shut.. all this time, I could hear whitey making noise I knew she would be listening to us. Anyway nah man I be, so I sat back and continued watching the film and like an angel from heaven. Her door unlocked and opened and she came out ... I form not noticing I just kept watching the telly, I could hear the stairs creek as shea walked down and then I looked ...

She had a t shirt with no bra and a tight jogger bottom on ... my brain short circuited instantly .. guys! I kid you not, she had a shape of a goddess, the bress was pointing my way from under the t-shirt and in her hand was a blanket and then she said she brought it for me.. my mouth struggled to catch up with my brain as she sat her fine ass in the cough right beside me..yepa then she used the blanket to cover both of us remaining head.. my little head was having a heart attack every heart beat in my chest was felt down below I knew I was in the net already... at that point if she asked for my life just to let the tip, I was ready !

Like play we begin play and from play it turn to that moment when we just looked at another like you done die today! Gbam the knacking start ....african style from couch we scatter everywhere enter floor shift center rug like say nah fight, whitey just silent but I didn't even want to know at that point .. I had a nut to get !

I got that nut without a rubber it was after I realized and the fear hit me. But I played it cool even when she kept asking if I busted the battalion inside? Long story short, she went back to her room and I just chilled for a bit. Felt very uncomfortable but couldn't wash off my little head just had to wipe off .. nasty I know hehe but you wanted to hear so I am telling all!

Morning came and zanifa was ready for work she started giving me attitude like she made a mistake ... I knew it was because I used manchy on her in her own house in a country where men come after the dog in a house hold haha. So we walked out and she left ... I went back home feeling like jamsebond then I got a call from zanifa.

She stared cursing me out, telling me how she shouldn't have let me come into her house and how it was a mistake and blah blah. I didn't say much I just let her talk and she Said she never want to see me again yada yada! And she hung up ... that day I needed to rest so I put on my xbox 360 and played red dead redemption online ... forgetting everything for the moment ... about 2 hours passed my phone rang, guys ! Guess who? It was zanifa on the caller I'd, I was like boom another dose of insults but I picked the call ... and I heard her voice ... she said... come and open the door I am downstairs .. instantly I looked through my window and I saw her at my door .. my little head went to battle mode instantly.. gosh the guy was being hyperactive! And how I had to rush downstairs to open the door while trying to play it off like there wasn't a solid wood dangling below.

She walked in and into my room upstairs and I followed ... She sat on my bed and I sat on my revolving chair and continued playing my game.. then she said so is it me playing game she came so see? I instantly turned to lock eyes with her and she had the look! I knew it was on ... another round of knacking started haha ... when she had finish using me hehe she got dressed and left ... this time I didn't use a rubber as well,why bother ? And after that day we start in touch but my schooling and work and her work was always in the way of making time for us to bash each others head in.. and slowly we drifted apart. Zanifa an african queen I met and she burnt herself into my memory for life. If I see her today laidis, it's on!

There you go ... the story of my Tanzanian baby girl. I told you it was a long story. Forgive my typos cus I know say e choke.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by BRATISLAVA: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Carchoice:

Did you see anywhere in the post that says we are dating?

She obviously left a heart warming impression on you. Hence you are here to tell us the story.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
Are your negros any better. All they do is fùck, smoke, gangbäng, kill each other, steal, have plenty babymamas, scam, envy etc. Leave us alone hitler.

You're not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
justscorchone:

Every national are welcome to visit or stay in Nigeria, everyone is welcome. Ghana did a good thing with the diaspora program and the major reason they did that is to boost their economy which is the obvious reason for it, it doesn't in anyway mean Ghana is safer to live in or establish a business, I schooled in Ghana and attempted to run a business, and I know what I mean. They still have their flaws just like everyone else,just like the USA. The difference with Nigeria is that we share and talk about problems on cyberspace which makes the rest of the world see us the way they do.

Yes Ghana did a very good thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Kirkman: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Franzinni:
ok .. her name is zanifa, met here in the UK, when I was a student lecturer in a film school, she was looking for an apartment, and there was a room free in the shared apartment I was living at thehome time. So she came asking after she saw an ad me and one other Nigerian dude put up. That afternoon I got a call and she spoke very confident and soft, I asked her to come see the place now we were only men in that apartment so I never thought she would take it but still I wanted to see her. There was a bus stop right in front of my crib and from my window up stairs I could see the road. Minutes later the bus dropped her ... I could see her but it was freezing and so sheon was covered up like an Eskimo from the moon. I waved her and shelet came to thebe door I opened up she was good looking but in her late 20s ... we exchanged pleasantries and she was friendly smiling at every joke I make which for me was a good sign...I showed her around and then she had toa leave which I saw her to the bus stop which arrives at timed intervals so we got gusting ... got to know what she did for work, she said she was a doctor but she lied, she was a lab tech. The bus came and she left and I began to call her once a while initially with the pretence of asking if she still wanted to take the place, but she said she got somewhere else which was close to me but abit more expensive. She was roommates with a white Irish nurse. And so I started to work on her mind ... I knew how difficult it is for a black woman to get a black man abroad so I knew I was the prize. I kept making her feel cared for asking the right questions at theall right time ... God knows I only wanted to get the yams and she was a formidable challenge. About a week later we planned a date and boom we met at a restaurant, I was all dressed up, hair cut and clean and I had my swagger on flick.

She was dressed nicely too and after the date we decided to go for a walk ... tip, women abroad love you to take them for a walk just do it and you get a bonus point in their heart. Anyways we went walking and talking about everything and anything, I have her the full cruise, gentleman to the core package. Met a couple of racists along the way tho, they show Thier hate by spitting on the floor while staring at you, we didn't mind. It made her even closer and I was soaking it all up ... after a long walk she invited me over to see her place. It was around 8pm and dark out. So weI got to her place ..Nice apartment, it was like a big room with two layer where the living room and kitchen were down stairs and the bedrooms were upstairs but you can see themy bedroom from downstairs as the stairs, is just some metal construction that leads to the upper level. I got in and she asked to take my coat ...for my mind I say "correct" next thing she asked what I would like toto eat, I was like she should surprise me, while we were going back and forth playfully on what to eat, the whitey roommate walked in the main door... She was friendly but I didn't like her because she had a vibe.... cockblocking vibe... I nor dey like those kind people ...So she asked zanifa who I was, and she said I was a friend ... whitey come say, where did she meet me, in my mind I was like is this an interrogation ? Zanifa replied on thethe road, I was getting the vibe that they were not close and I felt better .. even if her white ass was a cuck blocker, she won't block this cuck. Whitey come say she is asking so that she can go and meet her own ... for my mind I felt like Mr universe, so nah so I fine ? It's ok! Whitey went upstairs to her room leaving us alone downstairs ...zanifa went to the kitchen to cook .. I sat back like I wan the landlord and was changing channel on tv ... a while later food was ready and she brought it simple rice and stew,with some chicken type sauce at this point , it was almost 10pm and then after eating she said gosh it's getting late won't you go home? I looked her dead in the eye and I said NO!... The room was silent...

I was looking into her eyes and she didn't break the contact but as a guyman, I knew she wanted some vitamin D. But if a showed any simp attitude she will close the curtain on the show ...

She then asked in a sexy tone ...whyyy? And then she looked away I knew I had her then and I began to give her the story of how dangerous it was for me to walk around that late and that she could go sleep upstairs and I will be comfy in the couch downstair.. She kept ... trying to tell me how she didn't know it was this late and if she knew she would have been more conscious. And shared the blame too and eventually she said she would go and sleep in her room and I said fine... me wey I know toto dey scratch the girl mtcheew!

Mind you, I had not seen her shape because of themy way she dresses ... but I was hopeful haha... this babe leave me there o... like film trick.. I watched her climb the stairs and up to the next level and into her room and the door slammed shut.. all this time, I could hear whitey making noise I knew she would be listening to us. Anyway nah man I be, so I sat back and continued watching the film and like an angel from heaven. Her door unlocked and opened and she came out ... I form not noticing I just kept watching the telly, I could hear the stairs creek as shea walked down and then I looked ...

She had a t shirt with no bra and a tight jogger bottom on ... my brain short circuited instantly .. guys! I kid you not, she had a shape of a goddess, the bress was pointing my way from under the t-shirt and in her hand was a blanket and then she said she brought it for me.. my mouth struggled to catch up with my brain as she sat her fine ass in the cough right beside me..yepa then she used the blanket to cover both of us remaining head.. my little head was having a heart attack every heart beat in my chest was felt down below I knew I was in the net already... at that point if she asked for my life just to let the tip, I was ready !

Like play we begin play and from play it turn to that moment when we just looked at another like you done die today! Gbam the knacking start ....african style from couch we scatter everywhere enter floor shift center rug like say nah fight, whitey just silent but I didn't even want to know at that point .. I had a nut to get !

I got that nut without a rubber it was after I realized and the fear hit me. But I played it cool even when she kept asking if I busted the battalion inside? Long story short, she went back to her room and I just chilled for a bit. Felt very uncomfortable but couldn't wash off my little head just had to wipe off .. nasty I know hehe but you wanted to hear so I am telling all!

Morning came and zanifa was ready for work she started giving me attitude like she made a mistake ... I knew it was because I used manchy on her in her own house in a country where men come after the dog in a house hold haha. So we walked out and she left ... I went back home feeling like jamsebond then I got a call from zanifa.

She stared cursing me out, telling me how she shouldn't have let me come into her house and how it was a mistake and blah blah. I didn't say much I just let her talk and she Said she never want to see me again yada yada! And she hung up ... that day I needed to rest so I put on my xbox 360 and played red dead redemption online ... forgetting everything for the moment ... about 2 hours passed my phone rang, guys ! Guess who? It was zanifa on the caller I'd, I was like boom another dose of insults but I picked the call ... and I heard her voice ... she said... come and open the door I am downstairs .. instantly I looked through my window and I saw her at my door .. my little head went to battle mode instantly.. gosh the guy was being hyperactive! And how I had to rush downstairs to open the door while trying to play it off like there wasn't a solid wood dangling below.

She walked in and into my room upstairs and I followed ... She sat on my bed and I sat on my revolving chair and continued playing my game.. then she said so is it me playing game she came so see? I instantly turned to lock eyes with her and she had the look! I knew it was on ... another round of knacking started haha ... when she had finish using me hehe she got dressed and left ... this time I didn't use a rubber as well,why bother ? And after that day we start in touch but my schooling and work and her work was always in the way of making time for us to bash each others head in.. and slowly we drifted apart. Zanifa an african queen I met and she burnt herself into my memory for life. If I see her today laidis, it's on!

There you go ... the story of my Tanzanian baby girl. I told you it was a long story. Forgive my typos cus I know say e choke.

"Come and open the door I am downstairs" Women ehn!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

You're not making any sense.
lol,he's kinda right

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kirkman:

"Come and open the door I am downstairs" Women ehn!
i swear haha
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor
Tmksouth. Is dz true?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Fuckthamods: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
dammie4j:
I can recall my recent experience on board from Abuja to Lagos. I was seated closely to Zimbabwean lady. Very pretty and dressed really attractive. I noticed she was also very flashy with the latest iPhone device. Didn’t notice she wasn’t Nigerian at first, my impression was “one of those rich Hausa/ Fulani lady cos she looked it. I was also dope with my outfit while I switch between my latest mobile device and laptop. We had a delay in take off so we had time to check updates online. This babe sha was just trying to showcase herself while I was just calm ( I’m good with psychology and emotional intelligence).
Finally her phone rang and I heard a different accent and language kinda good so picked interest in exchanging. So, after her call. I boomed. “Nice accent, this is certainly not Nigerian, what language was that ” So she responded, can’t recall exactly but linked to Southern Africa. We talked further mentioning she’s Zimbabwean and in Nigeria for the first time. I later noticed she was kinda dragging and maybe acting tired/maybe forming, so I moved on and ended the conversation earlier than I expected.
Meanwhile, on board, she kept swapping positions frequently and I taught either she was really tired or seeking attention. But, he’ll no! I aren’t pushing any further so I just ignored. I’m proud too and yes I try for my side.
After we landed, I flew Dana, so we get the snack/package coming off the plane. So on same queue directly behind me, I just noticed her walking fast to catch up with me so I slowed and then, she was trying to ask about the package and all but I was just very brief and ended quickly so 1:1. Babe still continue wan dey ask about Lagos and Lekki where she was headed. Meanwhile, I wasn’t interested in continuing the conversation or walking to pick up our luggage. We obviously we’re headed same destination (MMA 2 cargo section). I had to meet-up with my colleague who was also on board but separate seats. E pain me say I no collect number sha cos the babe don loose up based on say me sef no hurry or show desperation. Meanwhile, I felt it wasn’t best to get distracted easily and not keep up with my colleague that we started all together.
We just dey get eye contact for cargo section till we parted. My colleague no even know the drama me sef no reason am. Honestly, I for reason am within a week.
Lessons learnt: A well presentable, smart and ok Nigerian guy stands good chances or can even change formed impressions of other African ladies cool
You dey form sha.. If na me i go rush collect her number
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Beey(f): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:
I was talking to this Kenyan babe from Instagram and she really liked the idea of dating a Nigerian. Nigerians are like superstars in Kenya and she had nothing negative to say about us...

That said, I don't think any African country is in any position to criticize us cos we are making the continent proud for the most part and we are very warm... If her (father's) wahala is too much, please go for Naija babe,we understand each other better.
Hahaa, am a Kenyan & can assure you that one of two issues is involved. Either she came from somewhere she hadn’t interacted much with Nigerians or she was just putting up an act. Now I need you to understand that I love my Naija people. I have quite a number for friends. However we’ll agree that every sack has a rotten potato. There are bad Kenyans & bad Nigerians. Initially girls were excited about West African men but after many getting their fair share of disappointment, the opinions have really changed. They are now singing a different tune & they keep warning each other against dating Nigerian men. However, the genuine ones have really intermarried with Kenyan women.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Danjikanbauchi: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Solatium:

Somali no dey cross Bleep oo,though they love to date men from other Nationalities but na their men dey always scare Dem, besides they move in unit's of 4 to 6 girls at a time,how you want talk dem?
you are right. Somalian ladies are sweet but their punny just like that of Indians very long and endless grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by arthurwillia(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ade3131:

At times, Yes. But through personal referrals also and that's the best b'cuz you'll have someone who's helping you to water the ground so that you'll have a soft landing.

Are you not living in Nigeria?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by emmaodet: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Change who? Do they have better reputations? U all just treat every nonNigerians as expatriates! Abeg free the dude to be himself! F%%k whatever assumptions she got upstairs

Bro small small abeg.
Why u dey para now
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by iceberylin(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor
they have dollar grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by arthurwillia(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Offpoint1:

When there is life there is hope wink

You wan Dey bomb them?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Carchoice:
I met a Tanzania lady that told me if we start dating and happens to go out together and I see a lady I like to smash, She could talk to the lady on my behalf.

I was like are you normal?

She told me story of her last relationship of 4 years. Her man took her to a club and She caught her man staring at another lady’s asx, She walked to the lady and chyked her for her man. She said that night She was Sleeping in one of the rooms in her boyfriends house while her boyfriend was having fun with the new lady in another room.

I asked her why She allowed such in a relationship, She said Tanzania women believes men are polygamous in nature and are free to have something new outside the relationship.
Yummy! .. I like her mentality. Lotta 3sums is gon be taking place.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Danjikanbauchi: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
there's this ghanian girl i met online i want to fùck. Young and petite chick. Around 25. She's agreed to come to my crib when am ready
enjoy yourself but no relax Ghanians are not faithful lovers just like cameroonians but they are ready to give you any time.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Danjikanbauchi: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
zigzagluv:
how can they cook Nigeria food , they can learn but cant be prefect but most of this country girls are low maintenance girls
you get the point they are not too expensive to maintain, and they can give you if they have, except the ones that have dated Igbo boys before avoid them. Their eyes done corrupt with money. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Agugbadin: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad DNT blame her but the bad ones among us.Even a Nigerian will deceive/scam his fellow brotha.How do u expect outsiders to trust U?
True, Nigerians are scammers and heavy guymen. Ndioshi Ndioshi - - - - - -
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by murmee: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
thesicilian:
Are you sure you don't have a wife and kids back home
I'm laughing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.