Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50191 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

If Nigeria is so great stop running to other countries to make a better life for yourselves.
do you know there are also many Americans out of the US? cheesy

do you know that the amount of Chinese outside china is almost half of your beloved Ghana's population? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
what crime are we taking into other countries dat is nt already existing there.

The point is, stop taking your crime into other countries,leave it behind you and start anew. If crime is in those other countries they are fighting to clean it up and don't need the extra burden of immigrants making it worse. Leave the drugs and scams in Nigeria. Just recently in the US some Nigerians got busted for stealing thousands of unemployment money. SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Nigeria is only great to those who live with their heads in the sand like an ostrich. Stay in Nigeria and make her great, stop running to other countries.
I've lived in Nigeria all my life sis cheesy

what you guys don't understand is that the number of Nigerians outside isn't even up to 1% of Nigeria's population

you overate immigration
I guess it's because you're intimidated by successful Nigerians over theregrin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

The point is, stop taking your crime into other countries,leave it behind you and start anew. If crime is in those other countries they are fighting to clean it up and don't need the extra burden of immigrants making it worse. Leave the drugs and scams in Nigeria. Just recently in the US some Nigerians got busted for stealing thousands of unemployment money. SMH
all migrants have criminals amongst them
Nigeria is no exception

our migrants always bring real value everywhere they go
from Adesanya to anthony Joshua to Rótìmí

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

I can bet ur two slippers boobs dat african americans plus d caucasians are involved.. If u knw hw dat kind of scam works..

U should sit ur niggarz nd bad bitches down nd tell dem all dz shiit you're spilling here.
If those motherfvckers nd cocksuckers were allowed in mass to african countries, they'd definitely import gangsterism, drug deal, murders to d countries. Look at d so called celebs too. Atleast 80% of dem have caught a murder, drug dealing nd gangbanging case respectively.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

No I never tried to come to Nigeria but Ghana extended the Olive Branch that made us feel welcomed and wanted. smiley
okay I am a Nigerian
I hereby and herewith invite you to our "return to the source" program to feel among your fellow black people
the home of your ansestors (even though you're only half black)

happy now?cheesy

you should feel "welcome and wanted" cheesy lmaogrin

black Americans are many learning Yoruba in the university of Ibadan
they know they are very welcome
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Why did he short him? grin
that's a typo stop pettynesting
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
NWABUKA007:

chinco ringtone dey make sense die grin

chinco ringtone dey make sense die
dem dey sound like German opera cheesy
Beethoven on the beat!wink
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Adsensegirl:

So our own senseless abi. You need Jesus
grin lol u don't understand have you heard of Beethoven?
na Chinese ringtone be dat
Nigerian own na maybe Terry G
but for me Naija girls all the way when it's time for marriagegrin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:

okay I am a Nigerian
I hereby and herewith invite you to our "return to the source" program to feel among your fellow black people
the home of your ansestors (even though you're only half black)

happy now?cheesy

you should feel "welcome and wanted" cheesy lmaogrin

black Americans are many learning Yoruba in the university of Ibadan
they know they are very welcome
i no even know which kind of "simp" i suppose classify you as. You're a shame to yoruba land.
she dey insult your country and you are busy simping on her.
O lord,who do us

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
i no even know which kind of "simp" i suppose classify you as. You're a shame to yoruba land.
she dey insult your country and you are busy simping on her.
O lord,who do us
lol
me dey simp?
check my posts for this threadgrin
ask the woman na
that was sarcasm lol

me and black Americans are like hot and cold lol

just check my posts for this same threadgrin me?? simp? cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
me dey simp?
check my posts for this threadgrin
ask the woman na
that was sarcasm lol

me and black Americans are like hot and cold lol

just check my posts for this same threadgrin me?? simp? cheesy
ah no vex,u be correct guy
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
ah no vex,u be correct guy
she think say because she be "American" we go dey kiss her ass cheesy
na why she dey Nigerians are "arrogant egoist" grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
grin
theTranscriber:
most likely had one or two encounters with "those" knuckle heads over there con make her feel say all of us na the same
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chukapage:
This Disgusting African American Akata toxic female Akata again. You have NO culture shut up and allow original Blacks with Full Knowledge of their roots Speak. When we need babymamas and toxic masculine females we can holla you. Bunch of Lazy useless people whom despite being citizens of the Land of opportunity gives the world a billion reasons why they've chosen to be Disastrously big failures because of "white supremacy" or the racists systems yet we the REAL black people go to your lands succeed while you keep wailing about slavery that happened 400years ago. Disgusting lots thinking their opinion is important. Bullshit!
calm down abegcheesy

this is too muchgrin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by orlaglobal234: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Send me her number let me finish the whole job here from Nigeria and to confirm to her that naija no dey carry last
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
orlaglobal234:
Send me her number let me finish the whole job here from Nigeria and to confirm to her that naija no dey carry last
"send me her number".you dey hear yourself at all.
which kind hungry simp be this one ffs
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:
Yes, mine is Sioux and Seminole.
that's a lie don't lie to an ignorant person those are native Americans/red Indians not "African Americans Ethnic groups
native Americans are not even up to 3% of the US
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
dem plenty YouTube comments section
it's irritating seeing Nigerian guys ask Americans especially for number on YouTube comments section

the thing dey vex me mad
the embarrassment don too much

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's a lie
don't lie to an ignorant person
those are native Americans/red Indians not "African Americans Ethnic groups

native Americans are not even up to 3% of the US
guy free her. I don tire for all this naija this naija that.we don totally derail the thread sef
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:

dem plenty YouTube comments section
it's irritating seeing Nigerian guys ask Americans especially for number on YouTube comments section

the thing dey vex me mad
the embarrassment don too much
why dem no dey use us rub ground smh
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol. You will actually know a Nigerian that has never travelled to a Western country by their comments. white, Asian, latino or nothing Kee you there.
calm down ma

we will still come back Naija to marry

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
kmcutez:

wink wink
we will take heed ma cheesy thank you ma
we will come back home to marry

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

AfriCOON!!!! grin grin grin
that's stupid totally stupid everybody has preferences stop being stupiid!
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by orlaglobal234: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
I be typical Nigeria guy nothing concern me with your UK grammar if you don't understand my naija grammar na you sabi oo Mr UK prof

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Kirkman: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

E shock meee�
But seriously if you have the funds to visit another African country kindly do so; you will thank yourself later for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Hot cake where? I'm a South African and all these is brand new to me.
go on YouTubegrin
your women have made dozens of videos about us

we know what's upwink
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by RodgersAkpafu: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chukapage:
This Disgusting African American Akata toxic female Akata again. You have NO culture shut up and allow original Blacks with Full Knowledge of their roots Speak. When we need babymamas and toxic masculine females we can holla you. Bunch of Lazy useless people whom despite being citizens of the Land of opportunity gives the world a billion reasons why they've chosen to be Disastrously big failures because of "white supremacy" or the racists systems yet we the REAL black people go to your lands succeed while you keep wailing about slavery that happened 400years ago. Disgusting lots thinking their opinion is important. Bullshit!
This comment of yours is a foolish comment
Though the person you are quoting also has issues to deal with
There is no such thing as "real black"
That's a ridiculous comment

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kirkman:

But seriously if you have the funds to visit another African country kindly do so; you will thank yourself later for it.

True. I can't wait. I'm trusting God for provisions.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Carchoice:
I met a Tanzania lady that told me if we start dating and happens to go out together and I see a lady I like to smash, She could talk to the lady on my behalf.

I was like are you normal?

She told me story of her last relationship of 4 years. Her man took her to a club and She caught her man staring at another lady’s asx, She walked to the lady and chyked her for her man. She said that night She was Sleeping in one of the rooms in her boyfriends house while her boyfriend was having fun with the new lady in another room.

I asked her why She allowed such in a relationship, She said Tanzania women believes men are polygamous in nature and are free to have something new outside the relationship.

Men are POLYGAMOUS... Total facts..

Thanks for the exposition on Tanzanian girls.. na Dem be my next target market for fun.. after all Dem get big Yanshes..
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
Tmksouth. Is dz true?

Can't make out half of what the guy wrote in pidgin - is it about Zimbabweans engaging in crimes in SA? Couldn't figure out the female link. But as u know SA is always complaining about foreigners and crime, so go figure. Zimbos are into muggings and sell their stolen goods like cellphones to Nigerian merchants - who resell them knowing very well they're stolen goods.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Oh stop your crying. grin

Whoever u are go and hustle and stop hating on Nigerians. They're not the ones that made u not to succeed in ur country. I have relatives who despite the challenges we face in Nigeria rose out of obscurity to become gr8 pple in the US. I have an uncle who is a medical director in one of the big hospitals in the US. I have a cousin that works as a software engineer in white House. Godwin Emegueli is a Nigerian, Dr Maduka who is one of the richest doctors in the US is a Nigerian. If it's true you're a black American go and hustle because Nigerians will always make name anywhere they find themselves. We have hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are doing great things abroad but some of u only choose to pay attention to the ones who commit crimes and funny enough some of the crimes u think are committed by Nigerians are actually committed by other African countries, Indians, Chinese citizens using Nigerian names just to further spoil our country's reputation abroad.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.