Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) (39969 Views)

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / 10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by subcbouy: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Africans treating Africans like foreigner in Africa continent. Shai!
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2021
King44:
Then go to Europe to start doing illegal business or one way or the other get caught up in the act.

Only a handful are serious with their lives. The rest are lifeless and are ready to go any length to make money so damn them.

Actually, most people go to Europe to make money... correction. All of them , legal and illegal Nigerians (or to get the skills to make more money).it is the way of MOST immigrants from time immemorialand that includes white European immigrants.

The problem with the illegals...most of them don't have a degree. If you want to emigrate to Europe, at least have a BSc(or admission to read for a degree). If you don't, your opportunities are limited to illegal stuff...which most of them end up doing.

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Bigchristo: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
King44:
Then stay in your country or Japa legally... Stop contributing to their problems and adding up to yours.
Oga you nor get sense? How person wey dey Libya want take access Nairaland? Me wey dey Lagos dey price car inside hot sun waiting concern me n Libya? Abeg shoe get size na upcoming travelers Dey use route run go Libya grin grin grin grin
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2021
I’d rather pack shit in Nigeria than have anything to do with that racist country! The way they see blacks as slaves, you’d be mad to want to go there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by seunny4lif(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2021
aremuforlife:
I hope they will resolve it in no time, Libya is not as bad as we all reason it, though they have their short coming.
Libya has pave way to so many people, most of the successful Nigerian in Europe pass through Libya, but they are always ashamed to give a report about their transit in Libya.
I am always proud and I will like to make a thread on my journey to Europe on nairaland very soon.
I’m always talking about it oooh
Libya is far better than Nigeria cool but those Turkish imported terrorists are destroying Tripoli

From that video, that’s Gigarage close to sea side in Tripoli
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by warlordd(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Regardless of the kind of hardship one might be passing through, I think it is better to remain in Nigeria where u will not be regarded as a second-class citizen than travel to a place like Libya where u will be constantly harangued.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2021
subcbouy:
Africans treating Africans like foreigner in Africa continent. Shai!

Don’t be fooled by that ‘we’re all Africans’ ruse! North Africans see themselves as different and ‘superior’ to sub-saharan Africans! The fact we haven’t got our act together and developed our societies to enviable heights similar to those of the Asian tigers, hasn’t helped our cause? We treat fellow black Africans just as bad....if not worse, than these racist North Africans ever could! Just look at what’s going on in ‘one Nigeria’ or the xenophobia in South Africa!
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Edyice: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Even if my village people beg me , job waiting for me and more , I won’t go to Libya . Might even quarrel with them..
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Amudeneogu: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria do finish be that, they no get respect for anywhere io this world, Libya kwa. Nigeria leaders/rulers wake-up from your slumbers
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Fastlinkpro: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Instead of me to travel to libya or any African country to hustle, i prefer to be a tree in Canada
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

What are you saying keep war apart Libya is better than many European countries in terms of economic and financial

Yes Libya under Moammar Gaddafi
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by VikctoH(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg o wetin dey libya??

Anyway, are you passionate about Gospel songs and you can sing � � .. Join the long awaiting Gospel music competition and stand a chance to win mouth watering prizes � � ....
Note: The competition is open to everyone (whether you can sing or not☺)
1. Click on the link(www.gospelsmusic.com/sing-alive-music-competition-2021/)
2. Register
3. Read the rules involved (Registration ends on 10th October 2021)

For more info

Visit: www.gospelsmusic.com
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
We already know they are not Nigerians so their government should go and save them. International IDPs
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by ostartruth: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2021
They are just sending you a message - THAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY FOR THEM.
Unfortunately even we that are here are trapped under BUBU's regime

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by BigDawsNet: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2021
guru90:

Good question!!!!

If no be Germany or Australia..... I can't travel still waiting for my Germany papers since.....

UK
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by TMKsouth: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Bu bu bu bu but only South Africans are xenophobic towards other Africans.

@Morpheus24 come see your life.

Also summon JovialJune who claims xenophobia is an exclusive SA sport, and her wannabe boyfriend Ikillbrokehoes tongue
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2021
With the condition of Libya why go there
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by zombieHUNTER: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
congratulations for achieving the great success of finally quoting me.

Animals don't come from Benue..
Better ask your mom serious questions

Fulani jihadists might be on rampage the night devil brought you into this world
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by King44(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Actually, most people go to Europe to make money... correction. All of them , legal and illegal Nigerians (or to get the skills to make more money).it is the way of MOST immigrants from time immemorialand that includes white European immigrants.

The problem with the illegals...most of them don't have a degree. If you want to emigrate to Europe, at least have a BSc(or admission to read for a degree). If you don't, your opportunities are limited to illegal stuff...which most of them end up doing.
That's the problem, most people that were caught up in this Libyan shit are Illegal migrants, no degree nothing.

They are the problem, cultism, smuggling, prostitution, drugs dealing, human trafficking is the only business and craft they understand.

2 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by RighteousI: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nonsense! no be ashawo work you wan go do for Italy before dem nab you for Libya?
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Taba21: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingthreat:

Yes Libya under Moammar Gaddafi

Even after Gaddafi death.
2012-2016 Libya Tripoli was somehow manageable.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by IbileIfe: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Any Nigerian still in Libya is either intellectually or mentally challenged.

After ignoring all the red flags on going to Libya, you still go there and when you end up in the debacle of Libya, you start crying for help from the Nigerian government.
You are MAD!

2 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Taba21: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
West2019:
not now that was during later gadafi

I was in Libya in 2012 till 2016 go round Libya from beginning to end the problem is that Nigerians are known for bad life

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Taba21: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
West2019:
not now that was during later gadafi

I was in Libya in 2012 till 2016 go round Libya from beginning to end the problem is that Nigerians are known for bad Life

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by aremuforlife(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
seunny4lif:

I’m always talking about it oooh
Libya is far better than Nigeria cool but those Turkish imported terrorists are destroying Tripoli

From that video, that’s Gigarage close to sea side in Tripoli
That is their may target, girgarage has always been the center of illegality
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by aremuforlife(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
IbileIfe:
Any Nigerian still in Libya is either intellectually or mentally challenged.

After ignoring all the red flags on going to Libya, you still go there and when you end up in the debacle of Libya, you start crying for help from the Nigerian government.
You are MAD!
Some Nigeria are still doing better in Libya, some have their hand work that they are doing, while, some of our ladies are working in Libya houses as helpers.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Taba21: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cnach:

Some people u argue with here has never tour 10 states in Nigeria out of the 36 states. Just read some times and laugh. Pikin full here

You don't have to be there before knowing what exactly is happening there anyway you're right.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by aremuforlife(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
King44:
That's the problem, most people that were caught up in this Libyan shit are Illegal migrants, no degree nothing.

They are the problem, cultism, smuggling, prostitution, drugs dealing, human trafficking is the only business and craft they understand.
illegal or not, I was once an illegal immigrant in Libya. Everyone has his/her story to tell. We'll have our beginning.

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you are waiting for buahri to help you, you go wait tire... uae flight and visa ban don enter voicemail. The man maybe nah him God won use reset our brains...
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by kingthreat(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

Even after Gaddafi death.
2012-2016 Libya Tripoli was somehow manageable.

Nah, then it became war torn. Warlords ruling different regions. Three different governments, one recognized by UN, another by EU, another by Turkey. It is actually most manageable now. Hoping it gets better. War won't be funny if it gets to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? / Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.