Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) (39976 Views)

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / 10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by InHeaven(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by boomssey(f): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Wetin una find go there?
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Why do Nigerians go to these lawless countries? Even Morocco is better than this Lybia. Who the hell leaves Nigeria to go to these type of countries that are even worse than Nigeria
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by habeeb246(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Yankee or nothing
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
What’s all this nonsense
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by eventainment(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
I for talk day who send them. They for don come back since na but. When you know that fry pan is better than fire and when you've settled down already moving to begin a live somewhere even back at home will be gruesome
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by guru90: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Someone will japa.... U can't even japa in beta country self......
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Xfemt(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
See eh their are some countries you go and hustle

Na watin you find ny you go see
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by ASKBABY: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
see this bagu!

Benue man. Bagu na monkey
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by OG1BABY(f): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by guru90: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2021
boomssey:
Wetin una find go there?

Good question!!!!

If no be Germany or Australia..... I can't travel still waiting for my Germany papers since.....

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by mrkings84(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Thunder fire every Nigerian leader who has contributed in one way or another in making this country inhabitable.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Foreign affairs minister and nigeria embassy will never protect her citizens outside the corridors of this country.

Yeah that's true...but in this case...Libya is a lawless country.

There are at least 2 contending parties that both claim to be the legitimate government ..one in Tripoli and one in Benghazi.(there may be a third). Armed thugs are allover the place. There is a Nigerian embassy in Tripoli...where the group in power there does not control the whole country. If our ambassador wanted to talk to someone from the government there about our citizens...and the citizens happen to be trapped in say Benghazi...there is nothing the Tripoli backed government can do...and nothing we can do since we don't support the Benghazi government.

The best government can do is what other countries like US, UK, etc do. Advise people NOT TO TRAVEL TO LIBYA FOR ANYTHING. Meanwhile...for those trapped there, we do as we have done before...work via the Red cross and the UN.

2 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by JaceBlaze: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Bu bu bu bu but only South Africans are xenophobic towards other Africans.

@Morpheus24 come see your life.

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by ivolt: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

What are you saying keep war apart Libya is better than many European countries in terms of economic and financial
All these village boys buildings and fine beaches is the sign of a strong economy.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by opera1(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Shey dem get Libyan Pali or not?

If Una enter Libya illegally and living there illegally, there is little the FG can do on Una behalf.

Everybody wan go abroad
What are they doing looking for in Libya?
They should remain there because we ve all aware that Libya is a no go area.
In the next few months, same story will resurface again.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by King44(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Kosiso12:
Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes of Nigerian Immigrants, Others, Dump Them in Prisons

By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerians living in Libya have cried out for help following raid by the government to their various houses.

In a video sent to IGBERE TV, a Nigerian lady (name withheld) living in Libya accused the Libyan government of sending their security operatives to break into their houses, arresting many Nigerians and other Africans and dumping them in prison.

She pleaded with the Nigerian government to come to their rescue as they afraid they would die in Prisons.

She said : "We need the help of the Nigerian government. Look at what they doing to us. They will just break into your house, arrest you and dump you inside prison".

"They also arrested pregnant women and their children and dumped them inside prison. Nigerian government should come to our rescue please".

IGBERE TV recalls that in August, the Nigerian Mission in Tripoli evacuated over 100 Nigerians stranded in Libya.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1401921/libyan-govt-breaks-homes-nigerian-immigrants-others-dump-prisons/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CicYKLmB-1c
What are they doing in Libya to start with?

If I am the government and I am not as heartless as the gvt of the day has turned out to be I would still not come to your aid.

Despite spending a lot to bring you guys back home from a nation that is similar to hell, you still chose to stay there probably doing illicit trade and you want their government to find you guilty before arresting you when it is clear that no difference between you and Fulani herdsmen, na Libya prison na go dey for life

No Nigerian doing legal trade should be in Libya.

2 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Codes151(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Na wa.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by ezechi24(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
how normal human being go open him two eyes go stay libya of all places..na wa
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by adenigga(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
I am sure they felt they are Igbo guys who have decided to open pharmaceutical companies for producing, distribution and for selling of drugs.

But that aside, Na country like Libya I wan go? Some people for this life no just like better thing. Poverty of the mind is really an incurable disease.

My Bros! I respect your viewpoint.
To add to it, it's one side of the story o. By the time Libya share it's own side Nigeria will be sober.
To corroborate your submission, Libya of all countries? But Africans generally & Nigerians in particular are using that country as an entry point to Europe, that's why you hear the news of overcrowded canoe/speedboat capsized on Mediterranean sea on their illegal entry journey to Italy from Libya.

Those arrested should proved they are not illegal immigrants.
I rest my case. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by BigYash: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
Mheeen this is bad. Anyway my fellow Nigerians you guys should just bear it till the kingdom come.
See as bubu fresh. Baba dey enjoy niaja money,while suffer wan kill zoimbies finish cheesy
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Cnach: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

What are you saying keep war apart Libya is better than many European countries in terms of economic and financial
Some people u argue with here has never tour 10 states in Nigeria out of the 36 states. Just read some times and laugh. Pikin full here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Olodo24: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Shey dem get Libyan Pali or not?

If Una enter Libya illegally and living there illegally, there is little the FG can do on Una behalf.
What has the Nigerian government done to the foreigners that are living here illegally? Even small Libya has strict laws but corruption won't let Nigeria deport anyone. People come in and out of Nigeria anyhow they like
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Smashspesh(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
I am sure they felt they are Igbo guys who have decided to open pharmaceutical companies for producing, distribution and for selling of drugs.

But that aside, Na country like Libya I wan go? Some people for this life no just like better thing. Poverty of the mind is really an incurable disease.

Far better than being hacked to death in ones backyard like my Benue brothers and sisters grin
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by aremuforlife(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2021
I hope they will resolve it in no time, Libya is not as bad as we all reason it, though they have their short coming.
Libya has pave way to so many people, most of the successful Nigerian in Europe pass through Libya, but they are always ashamed to give a report about their transit in Libya.
I am always proud and I will like to make a thread on my journey to Europe on nairaland very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Sleekfingers: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Kosiso12:
Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes of Nigerian Immigrants, Others, Dump Them in Prisons

By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerians living in Libya have cried out for help following raid by the government to their various houses.

In a video sent to IGBERE TV, a Nigerian lady (name withheld) living in Libya accused the Libyan government of sending their security operatives to break into their houses, arresting many Nigerians and other Africans and dumping them in prison.

She pleaded with the Nigerian government to come to their rescue as they afraid they would die in Prisons.

She said : "We need the help of the Nigerian government. Look at what they doing to us. They will just break into your house, arrest you and dump you inside prison".

"They also arrested pregnant women and their children and dumped them inside prison. Nigerian government should come to our rescue please".

IGBERE TV recalls that in August, the Nigerian Mission in Tripoli evacuated over 100 Nigerians stranded in Libya.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1401921/libyan-govt-breaks-homes-nigerian-immigrants-others-dump-prisons/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CicYKLmB-1c

What are they still doing in libya? Since, when they killed ghadaffi , that country has turned upside down....thanks to the useless united states......

Most of them are living in libya illegally. Do they expect the libyan government to look away? Now they are crying like a jackass for help......I don't pity fools
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Bigchristo: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2021
ba7man:
Nigerians sha...... undecided

Anyway, you'll be treated how you present yourself.
please stop that talk, not only Nigerians they’re raiding and dumping Into prisons any black person in their country, this isn’t about how you represent your country outside this is about Libyan government not wanting foreigners from any African countries like Togo, Gamba Ghana Cameroonian in their land
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by King44(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Libya is not the final destination of most of these immigrants. Most of them are heading to Europe...so they stay in Libya, make some money, and keep an eye and ear open for any smuggler who would ferry them to Europe for a fair price.

Also, Libya under Gahddafi was like Dubai...but under a harsher ruler. Lots of foreigners used to migrate there for jobs.
Then go to Europe to start doing illegal business or one way or the other get caught up in the act.

Only a handful are serious with their lives. The rest are lifeless and are ready to go any length to make money so damn them.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by King44(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Bigchristo:
please stop that talk, not only Nigerians they’re raiding and dumping Into prisons any black person in their country, this isn’t about how you represent your country outside this is about Libyan government not wanting foreigners from any African countries like Togo, Gamba Ghana Cameroonian in their land
Then stay in your country or Japa legally... Stop contributing to their problems and adding up to yours.

4 Likes

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by mystery22: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:

zone b...like ur useless tribe don't do prostitution there..
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by West2019(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

not now that was during later gadafi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.