Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) (39968 Views)

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / 10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by aremuforlife(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
King44:
and that is the problem illegal migration shouldn't be a yardstick.
Illegal migration is not a crime, you come to a country Illegally, but should be ready to be regularised
I came into this country with my wife and 2kids illegally, to God be the glory we are all legal residents.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by King44(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
aremuforlife:

Illegal migration is not a crime, you come to a country Illegally, but should be ready to be regularised
I came into this country with my wife and 2kids illegally, to God be the glory we are all legal residents.
anything illegal is a crime but it's cool that you are legal now.

1 Like

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by seunny4lif(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

Where did you stay in Libya and what was your occupation?
Sahba
Tripoli

Jack of all trade and master of none grin
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by alexola20(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
This has been happening forever in North Africa mostly Libya and Algeria.
Algerian immigration will dump people in Ain Salah in a no man’s land near Rep.du Niger border,The Nigerien government complained and protested and the Algerian immigration changed the deportation of African immigrants to a place call Tinzaoutine,also a no man’s land about a week journey by truck to the nearest Malian town,an empty desert region called Kidal which is now under ISWAP/IS control,there I have been.
It was a terrible journey that I never wish anyone should ever experience.

I see so many terrible things.One stone,one head.

It took me about 2monhs of chronic suffering before I could reach Bamako.
Let’s leave the story there.

Well,help me thank God forever.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Flanker: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
alexola20:
This has been happening forever in North Africa mostly Libya and Algeria.
Algerian immigration will dump people in Ain Salah in a no man’s land near Rep.du Niger border,The Nigerien government complained and protested and the Algerian immigration changed the deportation of African immigrants to a place call Tinzaoutine ,also a no man’s land about a week journey by truck to the nearest Malian town,an empty desert region called Kidal which is now under ISWAP/IS control,there I have been.
It was a terrible journey that I never wish anyone should ever experience.

I see so many terrible things.One stone,one head.

It took me about 2monhs of chronic suffering before I could reach Bamako.
Let’s leave the story there.

Well,help me thank God forever.

Tinzaouatine is on the borders, where else do you want algeria to transport migrants ? . After tinzouatine that's mali territory . Blame the Malian government or your own gouvernment or better yourself for your illegal bad journey from mali to nigeria .

Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by Taba21: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2021
seunny4lif:

Sahba
Tripoli

Jack of all trade and master of none grin

Sabha bad city
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by morpheus24: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Bu bu bu bu but only South Africans are xenophobic towards other Africans.

@Morpheus24 come see your life.

Hey stop calling my name without posing a serious question, simpleton.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by morpheus24: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

Also summon JovialJune who claims xenophobia is an exclusive SA sport, and her wannabe boyfriend Ikillbrokehoes tongue

South Africa is synaymous with Xenophobia as much as Nigeria is with 419.

No disputing that fact.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by JaceBlaze: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Hey stop calling my name without posing a serious question, simpleton.

I was summoning you to come here and observe your life,not to ask questions.Idiot!!!
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by morpheus24: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I was summoning you to come here and observe your life,not to ask questions.Idiot!!!

to come here my life or here the life of my country men, which one, i.mbecile?

Please summon the great Morphues when you have serious things to debate about not to come mope around, I don't jack into the Matrix just for nothing.
Re: Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) by JaceBlaze: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2021
morpheus24:

to come here my life or here the life of my country men, which one, i.mbecile?

Please summon the great Morphues when you have serious things to debate about not to come mope around, I don't jack into the Matrix just for nothing.

They represent your country...see your life.

You still dumb tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? / Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.