Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) (33006 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by teemac01(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2021
If she can win and Julius is ok with it I don’t see any problem there...whether she is green or blue,so long as he is not bothered no shaking

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by atheistandproud(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Man!

That girl fine mehn!

grin grin grin

Lemme move my blog to South Africa.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2021
kjhova:

This "…He's bold...and...he speaks his mind without fear" is the great Nigerian wild card permit for hate, bigotry and evil.

Every politician I know, dead or alive, speak their minds. The only ones we tend to consider bold or fearless are the ones who say the most outlandish (and mostly stupid) things!

No, Malena isn't bold nor is he particular bright. EFF's proposed destruction of white ownership in South Africa for redistribution to the black mass has been tried before elsewhere; Gaddafi (Italian properties), Idi Amin (Indian properties), Mugabe (white properties), and the sordid results remain with us till today.

There is already a process of wealth redistribution in S/Africa (google BEE) and it's working. Yes, it's slow (what governmental program isn't?), but it's existing. Nation states are not human beings and we cannot use a human lifetime to judge national processes.

An EFF government will be the end of South Africa as a progressive nation.

That's why I said 'FASCISM IS A NO NO!'
He's bold is in context to the fact that one way or the other, racial segregation still exists in South Africa, yes there is distribution of things there but do you really believe both blacks and whites are equal? Well, I'm not a South African neither do I live there so what do I know?
I'm not in support of fascism, I only soemewhat like Malema because he isn't afraid in the face of anything especially as South Africa is a mixed country, if there aren't strong-willed blacks there do you not think the racial segregation would be glaring? Not all the whites there like the real/native South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Ginalz:

Ya isa blind. Dah people mainly ah complaining about ah eet ah da white afrikaaners.
If ah anything, dis isa showeth Dat dah EFF isa nat ah racist/xenophobic ah political party.
Tf is wrong with u typing that way.. ahh cheesy
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by BafanaBafana: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Bobyro:
Tmk we are Nigerians and we kinda don't give af about sa
Just speak for yourself alone please.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by grandstar(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Seizing of white wealth isn't the answer as the late reggae artist Lucky Dube said. He said education is the way forward. The ANC should embrace education with both hands, the way Robert Mugabe did before he became a despot.

I would add something else. Economic reform which will engineer fast economic growth rates thst creates jobs.

Quality education will enable blacks pick up white collar and skilled jobs.

Seizing white property will simply lead to human and capital flight, making everyone destitute. Ask Zimbabweans and Ugandans. One would bury his head in shame begging them to come back.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by kjhova(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

That's why I said 'FASCISM IS A NO NO!'
He's bold is in context to the fact that one way or the other, racial segregation still exists in South Africa, yes there is distribution of things there but do you really believe both blacks and whites are equal? Well, I'm not a South African neither do I live there so what do I know?
I'm not in support of fascism, I only soemewhat like Malema because he isn't afraid in the face of anything especially as South Africa is a mixed country, if there aren't strong-willed blacks there do you not think the racial segregation would be glaring? Not all the whites there like the real/native South Africans.

Thanks for your outright condemnation of fascism. White South Africans are REAL/NATIVE South Africans. Anything else is racism and fascism. This I have to emphasize to you.

Most white South African lineages have been in that country before many Americans who are Americans today arrived in America. They have been in that country long before many African ethnic groups settled in where they are today. I'll offer you an example. Modern Ibadan was Egba owned and populated before the Oyo ethnicities took it over as recently as 1812. If we accept Ibadan people as owners of Ibadan on the bases of such recent happenstance, it is only fair to accept white South Africans as citizens as much as Zulus Xhosas and all.

If you say that racial segregation still persist in SA, well, it's the black majority that's been in charge the last near 30 years!

To me, I think S/Africa remains a 20th century success story on how to manage the post-apartheid society. Yea, the white minority come from a vantage position and change is slow, but this is better than the apocalypse which was prophesied by many to be the post-apartheid situation.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by King44(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your alternate account with just 40 posts since June doesn't care coz you've never been to university and never will. And it shows in how u conduct yourself.
Ghen ghen grin vioyolence

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2021
kjhova:

Thanks for your outright condemnation of fascism. White South Africans are REAL/NATIVE South Africans. Anything else is racism and fascism. This I have to emphasize to you.

Most white South African lineages have been in that country before many Americans who are Americans today arrived in America. They have been in that country long before many African ethnic groups settled in where they are today. I'll offer you an example. Modern Ibadan was Egba owned and populated before the Oyo ethnicities took it over as recently as 1812. If we accept Ibadan people as owners of Ibadan on the bases of such recent happenstance, it is only fair to accept white South Africans as citizens as much as Zulus Xhosas and all.

If you say that racial segregation still persist in SA, well, it's the black majority that's been in charge the last near 30 years!

To me, I think S/Africa remains a 20th century success story on how to manage the post-apartheid society. Yea, the white minority come from a vantage position and change is slow, but this is better than the apocalypse which was prophesied by many to be the post-apartheid situation.

True!!!
I didn't mean to be racist when I said native South Africans though, I just wanted to lay emphasis on the blacks so you'd get the point plus the fact that South Africans were just blacks until the whites came and settled but I didn't mean it in a racist sort of way, I am no racist, never will be and never will support the degradation or subjugation of any one regardless of where they're from, what they look like or their skin colour.
You're also right about the post-apartheid comment. I'm glad things are better than before and I wish South Africa and South Africans the very best!
Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Hadampson(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
I sort of like Julius Malema because he speaks his mind without fear. He's bold and although he has the interest of his *RACE* at heart, fascism is a no no!
I honestly think the girl should be allowed to run if she's proven eligible, humanity before any other thing and her colour shouldn't be a deterrent here, after all, isn't she South African?! I'd like to believe she's got the interest of everyone at heart, otherwise it's a no no!
I also do understand the fear of those people, they are afraid for themselves and might feel threatened or something. Woh, make them sha resolve am peacefully.

Malema isn't a racist. He's just someone who cares more about his people (black people)

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Hadampson:

Malema isn't a racist. He's just someone who cares more about his people (black people)

I never called him racist, please read my post again. I mentioned that he's got the interest of his people at heart and that I do like him except that I do not support fascism.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
[/color] Wow - I just entered NL to find I made frontpage once again cool. Thank u brilliant mods ( the real owners of NL & not some trolls ordering me to leave coz they can't stand up against me)

BOOOMNAIJA, Limassol, Ikillbrokehoes, JovialJune & theTranscriber are really gonna kill themselves over this one cheesy - those xenophobes.

Thanks to all of you who gave me likes kiss
[color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by kjhova(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

True!!!
I didn't mean to be racist when I said native South Africans though, I just wanted to lay emphasis on the blacks so you'd get the point plus the fact that South Africans were just blacks until the whites came and settled but I didn't mean it in a racist sort of way, I am no racist, never will be and never will support the degradation or subjugation of any one regardless of where they're from, what they look like or their skin colour.
You're also right about the post-apartheid comment. I'm glad things are better than before and I wish South Africa and South Africans the very best!
Stay safe.

This is the very spirit we all need to promote in Africa. Thanks for such elevating words.

We are just over a billion, the whole of Africa. Both India and China manage populations that's more than our entire continent. Yet we bicker about Fulanis/Hausa, Yoruba/Igbo, Zulu/Xhosa, Hutu/Tutsi, Arab/Nubian, Tuareg/Malinke, Oromo/Tigrain, and all sorts of reducing battles like that. When we should all pool together as one big and blessed continent with diversity and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Na God go home judge you my guy.. cry

Don't take it seriously, just dealing with that guy. Had to stand up for myself.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

These two names....

Shi Amala

Si be kọ

Are they similar to Nigerian names cheesy?
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
[/color] Wow - I just entered NL to find I made frontpage once again cool. Thank u brilliant mods ( the real owners of NL & not some trolls ordering me to leave coz they can't stand up against me)

BOOOMNAIJA, Limassol, Ikillbrokehoes, JovialJune & theTranscriber are really gonna kill themselves over this one cheesy

Thanks to all of you who gave me likes kiss
[color=#990000]
stop mentioning me in stupid topics like this
I give no fucck about your politics

seun lalasticlala mynd44 whats the meaning of this nonesense?

Nigerian news don finish?
what tha fffuck is our business with this?

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, why won't there be outrage from white people that a white girl is advancing the cause of EFF when Malema's EFF has been a thorn in the flesh of white South Africans?

He's a necessary voice though, wouldn't u agree? I'm not a supporter but SA needed someone to shake things up because change is not happening fast enough.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobyro:
Tmk we are Nigerians and we kinda don't give af about sa

Take it up with the mods. All I see is a free internet that u don't own. And there are people here who care, so don't speak for them. All u need to do next time you see my name is skip the thread.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
when black nationals contest and win in white countries we all shine our teeth but when white contest in majorly black countries our inferiority complex takes the better side of us

In this case the whites are the ones outraged that one of their own is betraying them by joining a black party that seeks to disenfranchise them.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Take it up with the mods. All I see is a free internet that u don't own. And there are people here who care, so don't speak for them. All u need to do next time you see my name is skip the thread.
Don't you sa people have some form of forums? You guys are forcing your country down our throats

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Just speak for yourself alone please.
Another sa nigga. You have a forum in your country, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fidelismaria:
Lol

Tmk south abeg take am easy

The injury is too much.

Thanks cool
Have to defend myself.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
omoharry:
I dont understand the way you constructed this your headline. Pls rephrase for proper understanding.

She's a white student at UCT (University of Cape Town). Whites are outraged she's running to be a student representative for Julius Malema's political party - which is pro black and radical.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
kjhova:

This "…He's bold...and...he speaks his mind without fear" is the great Nigerian wild card permit for hate, bigotry and evil.

Every politician I know, dead or alive, speak their minds. The only ones we tend to consider bold or fearless are the ones who say the most outlandish (and mostly stupid) things!

No, Malena isn't bold nor is he particular bright. EFF's proposed destruction of white ownership in South Africa for redistribution to the black mass has been tried before elsewhere; Gaddafi (Italian properties), Idi Amin (Indian properties), Mugabe (white properties), and the sordid results remain with us till today.

There is already a process of wealth redistribution in S/Africa (google BEE) and it's working. Yes, it's slow (what governmental program isn't?), but it's existing. Nation states are not human beings and we cannot use a human lifetime to judge national processes.

An EFF government will be the end of South Africa as a progressive nation

Well said cool. The EFF has already reached the ceiling at about just 10% of the vote. They've been stuck there ever since. People of all races are quite wary of them and Malema's supporting views on Zimbabwe & Venezuela. Recipe for disaster.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hey, we don't care about SA please.

Stop bringing the news here, and if you must do maybe due to foreign affairs section here, construct it in a way that it will be easy to read and understand.

Have it in mind this is a Nigerian site, post your news in a clear and concise way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by BafanaBafana: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobyro:

Another sa nigga. You have a forum in your country, don't you?
A lot of bright minds in Africa are interested in African and global politics. If you aren't, let those who are be

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Topmaike007:
Tmksouth say na school election dem Wan do abi na for the whole country cos I no understand why the vibes too much

Coz it's rare having a white candidate for the EFF at any level, plus UCT is the number 1 varsity in SA. So it sparked a lot of conversation online and the national media picked up the story.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

stop mentioning me in stupid topics like this
I give no fucck about your politics

seun lalasticlala mynd44 whats the meaning of this nonesense?

Nigerian news don finish?
what tha fffuck is our business with this?

So says the guy who's always in SA threads engaging more than anyone else. Are u bipolar or something undecided? There's enough room here for all sorts of news.

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobyro:

Don't you sa people have some form of forums? You guys are forcing your country down our throats

There are almost 3 million topics on here. Why are u threatened by just a few SA threads? Just skip the thread if u don't like it, it's that simple. And I'm not the one pushing these stories onto the fp. The creators of NL know what they're doing.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Topmaike007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Coz it's rare having a white candidate for the EFF at any level, plus UCT is the number 1 varsity in SA. So it sparked a lot of conversation online and the national media picked up the story.
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by cosmos1440: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
Social media backlash

Griesel’s enthusiasm was met with backlash and outrage after the public questioned her decision, with some telling her to reconsider:

@TosteroneTess – Hi girl, just imagine if your ancestors had adopted EFF principles – you would not have a uni to go to.

@shikkai123 – Stupidity at its finest. You do realize you joining a fascist party right?

@albie1802 – Maybe you should re consider. You should know that only Black lives matter. Yours mean nothing to them.

@holypathway – Are you aware that should the EFF comes into power it will get rid of the whites and take over their wealth and businesses? They might be using you to gain more votes from white people and later EFF MIGHT BECOME LIKE LATE PRESENT MUGABE AND WE WILL SEE WORSE POVERTY OF ZIMBABWE

@Just_A_Driver24 – Did this silly girl lose a bet or something?

@sbudamusic – White people are having chest pains in the comments section

Others have responded positively by saying:

@JennMForster – Good luck Jess. Don’t let the critics get you down!

@ModiselleLl – NOTHING can/will stop you when you are led by your conscience. All the best Daughter of the soil. Amandla!

@mugambwa2 – Much respect comrade

@JesseGriesel represent serve and silence all the critics : go girl

@ItIsSam9 – This “white” woman is receiving a lot of hate for politically associating herself with the EFF. I guess it stems from this preconceived notion that every white person has to either agree with DA’s mumbo jumbo or VF+. I should follow her. I love people who swim against the tide.

They all look like cultists from Nigerian higher institutions

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Biggie2000:
WE

DON'T

CARE!!!!!!!
I wish that I can like this post 100 times, I don't understand why that xenophobic guy always force his country news down our throats and the unserious mods are putting his threads on the front page, up to this moment I don't understand the essence of this thread, useless is just an understatement

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.