Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) (32996 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
szczescie:

Dear TMk we love you, I have read alot of your posts and learnt some stuff from you on NL
You know this is a faceless forum and yo7 know how people are more violent on twitter than Instagram or Facebook where their identities are more out thwr in the open.
Also most people who support or enjoy what you post will simply leave a like rather than a comment in support
Whereas the very few e-haters are somehow always voc
So that's why it may seem as if you are getting more hate than love. But i want to let you know your contributions are appreciated on Nairaland
who are the we? Like you and who talk wetin you know.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ginalz: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
isaacprinz:
responding to this your jargons must have taken you to climax, go learn how to type properly I might wink your way again but for now go f*ck your Xenophobic self undecided
You isa have ah poteaux poteaux brain. Ya deserve tah be ah lobotomized fah being ah shallow ah minded mugu cry

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
isaacprinz:
read that trash you wrote again and see how you implicate yourself already, giving analysis on why there is xenophobia in South Africa amounts to supporting the action you dummy. See how you exposed yourself to the world. Take your south African xenophobic wicked mindset somewhere else, we don't want any stale info from a demonic country that feel threatened by hard working people it's that simple.

You're also threatened by a good news channel like mine from South Africa. If I was posting about looting and HIV you'll be over my threads masturbating. Isn't that what gets u off in Nigeria these days - bad news from SA?

Ps. Learn the meaning of analysis.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ginalz: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
isaacprinz:
who are the we? Like you and who talk wetin you know.
Dey isa speaks fah demselves and nat ya dum dum undecided
Nat all Nijerians hate ah Mzansi folks and ah vice versa.
Dee man has ah asketh ya tah bring ah proof of him supporting ah xenophobia and ya isa dancing around.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

They do all the time - that's why we know about Boko Haram, bandits, afrobeats, Nollywood, etc. South Africa's DSTV has Nigerian channels and we don't complain coz we don't have to watch them if we don't want to.

The great thing about NL is u have the choice to click on certain threads or not. Exercise that right and leave other people to enjoy SA news if they so choose. So grow up my man.
Lol man it's really funny to See news from a country that doesn't want a certain group of people in it. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by omoharry(f): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

She's a white student at UCT (University of Cape Town). Whites are outraged she's running to be a student representative for Julius Malema's political party - which is pro black and radical.
ooo dear !! Hope they don't come for her head .

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Parrot69: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Biggie2000:

Lol, 3 years wasted! Smh. But, it's nothing new. You SA mofos are known to be lazy louts that have no purpose in life. If your parents could waste their entire lives, I see no reason why I should expect much from you.

Bro, you seriously need to stay off crack and other dangerous drugs. I thought you quit, but I guess I was wrong. Now you're beginning to have some ridiculous fantasy about SA women being the brazillians of Africa. Nigerian men appreciate SA women to some extent, but you're seriously on CRACK COCAINE for overhyping SA women to this extent.LMAO.
SA women ADORE Nigerian men. We pamper them. We take care of them. But, you lazy SA men will rather wear your dirty bucket hats, stay lazy, stay dependent and blame others for your CONSTANT misfortune.

This clown said SA women are trophies grin grin We appreciate SA women, but don't let that get into your heads. We have waaay more successful women, so don't even talk about trophy women.
You honestly CAN'T compare SA men to Nigerian men. You and I know this. N
Lol, even if I own this forum, I won't chase you off. Your Life revolves around Nairaland, so I won't want to just take that from you.

I somewhat blame the Nigerian government for wasting time, energy, resources and over $60 BILLION just to help you clowns out of Apartheid. If we didn't, you'll be dead or probably be working as a slave. Who knows, we might have bought you from the whites. But, you're useless as a free man, so it's obvious you'll be more useless as slaves.
Once again: stay off the drugs. man. If you need to cool off, you can have a glass of wine. Drugs are dangerous. I'm a Doctor, so I know this!

YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NAIRALAND.
YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NIGERIANS.
NIGERIANS OWN TMKSOUTH.
WE ARE YOUR ALPHA AND OMEGA.

Damn! Damnation!!
You landed someone in the ICU, Bro grin grin
I Hate those Xenophobic Baarstards!!

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Parrot69:

Damn! Damnation!!
You landed someone in the ICU, Bro grin grin
I Hate those Xenophobic Baarstards!!

Funny u should post a pic of an ambulance when u have none in Nigeria. When last did u see an ambulance in your area my guy undecided. So sad.

I'm certain u loved my reply to this post u are lauding wink. He hasn't responded since - probably died in ICU himself. The odds are far greater in a COWgerian hospital.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Parrot69: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

Funny u should post a pic of an ambulance when u have none in Nigeria. When last did u see an ambulance in your area my guy undecided. So sad.

I'm certain u loved my reply to this post u are lauding wink. He hasn't responded since - probably died in ICU himself. The odds are far greater in a COWgerian hospital.

You’re nothing but an “imp” with no self esteem. Garbage piece of Shit you are vos you ain’t worth nothing in ya mur’fickin Country. 2nd class citizen

The dude gave you a KO grin grin I knew you couldn’t sleep all through the night, cos He verbally smashed your silly brain so silly you developed a brain tumor.
Ain’t trying to beat a dead horse, go lick ya wounds

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Parrot69:

You’re nothing but an “imp” with no self esteem. Garbage piece of Shit you are vos you ain’t worth nothing in ya mur’fickin Country. 2nd class citizen

The dude gave you a KO grin grin I knew you couldn’t sleep all through the night, cos He verbally smashed your silly brain so silly you developed a brain tumor.
Ain’t trying to beat a dead horse, go lick ya wounds

Biased analysis. I slept very well thanks - garnered as many likes as he did on his own turf. That's a devastating loss; 1-0 aggragate away for me cool All u xenophobic haters should hang your heads in shame - u lost woefully. Try again next time u losers with cow brains - sane Nigerians are on my side. BTW, does Buhari still prefer cows over u undecided?

U should go identify your mate's body at the morgue - he's been missing in action ever since this fatal blow grin

The autopsy shows this was the death blow...
cry

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Limassol(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=TMKsouth post=106467357][/color] [b]Wow - I just entered NL to find I made frontpage once again cool. Thank u brilliant mods ( the real owners of NL & not some trolls ordering me to leave coz they can't stand up [quote author=TMKsouth post=106467357][color=#990000] [b]Wow - I just entered NL to find I made frontpage once again cool. Thank u brilliant mods ( the real owners of NL & not some trolls ordering me to leave coz they can't stand up [quote author=TMKsouth post=106467357][/color] [b]Wow - I just entered NL to find I made frontpage once again cool. Thank u brilliant mods ( the real owners of NL & not some trolls ordering me to leave coz they can't stand up [quote author=TMKsouth post=106467357][color=#990000] [b]Wow - I just entered NL to find I made f
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=Limassol post=106490364][/quote]

Cat caught your tongue, my dear Limassol What's going on above?
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
szczescie:

Dear TMk we love you, I have read alot of your posts and learnt some stuff from you on NL
You know this is a faceless forum and yo7 know how people are more violent on twitter than Instagram or Facebook where their identities are more out thwr in the open.
Also most people who support or enjoy what you post will simply leave a like rather than a comment in support
Whereas the very few e-haters are somehow always voc
So that's why it may seem as if you are getting more hate than love. But i want to let you know your contributions are appreciated on Nairaland
you're not smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.