Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) (32998 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Samnavy: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2021
1Ok
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Tmk we are Nigerians and we kinda don't give af about sa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by schoolboymatt(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Look at the pictures of the contestants...she looks more composed grin
She should win.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Newton85: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Lol, why won't there be outrage from white people that a white girl is advancing the cause of EFF when Malema's EFF has been a thorn in the flesh of white South Africans?

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by coronavirus19: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Rest guy
Biggie2000:

Read my post well: YOU are dying of anal cancer. Your other lazy mofos are the ones whining, YOU are whining over something else. You're foaming at the mouth while reading my post, that's why you can't easily pay attention. Don't burst a vein, dude. Lol.
No, bro! SA women fancy us waaaaaay more than we fancy them. This is a well known fact and they have said these over and over and over again.
I bet I'll bust a nut all over your mom's butt cheeks and she will kneel on the ground to tell me thank you. That will probably be the biggest achievement of anyone from your generation. She will probably make you serve me cold beer to cool off right after. But, nah! I'll rather stick my penis in a pile of dirt than do that to her!
You are free to hang around Nairaland, it's not like you SA men have better things to do with your life anyway.
It'll be sunset soon, I guess you should start getting ready to go and entertain your boyfriends. Good luck, dude. Remember to go along with your pampers.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by oluwaseyi0: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
when black nationals contest and win in white countries we all shine our teeth but when white contest in majorly black countries our inferiority complex takes the better side of us

5 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TolaniLuv: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2021
As an History student! We believe history will always repeat � itself. Just matter of time before she show her true color! She’s a shy and will disorganized the EFF .

Her intentions are not pure! Happen to a lot of black men and movement in the past.

Patiently waiting on her to show true color which is still white
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Fidelismaria: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Lol

Tmk south abeg take am easy

The injury is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Testimony1988(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2021
I see the zeal in her to serve.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2021
The white controls the land..

Nothing is gonna happen..

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by GeneralPula: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
TMKsouth:

I've been here for 3 years decapitating trolls like u (that's why you're hiding behind a new account) so I don't know why all of a sudden I'll "foam at the mouth" on some blue Monday on the 4th of October 2021.

@bolded - if this is a fact then why are there threads upon threads of SA women on NL? Threads of SA women trend fast every single day. You've made them trophy chicks, the most sought-after women on the continent - the Brazilians of Africa grin. And it's all thanks to SA sperm (your superiors) cool. U even fantasize over old SA women like my mom shocked

It's a pity the same can't be said about your own women (including your mom, aunts and sisters cry). Why can't Nigerian sperm create trophy women adored all over Africa, my guy grin? I've never seen other Africans fantasize about them. What kind of rotten milk u producing over there?

#IseeYou'reThrowingInTheTowelCozUaint NoNLcreator
, like I needed your permission to begin with. Run along now to Google SA women online. No wonder u risk xenophobia crossing all of Africa to come live in SA - just sex on your brain like a typical negro.
[/s]
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Stop throwing your garbage news on us, shove it up your ass.

6 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TearNinja001: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Those two guys up there though.. undecided undecided
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Mustiboy(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Who are the two idiots fighting up there undecided
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Biggie2000:

Bitch, there is only one biggie2000.
Don't make me get my whip.
that bitch is interested on you

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by babyfaceafrica: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
I sort of like Julius Malema because he speaks his mind without fear. He's bold and although he has the interest of his *RACE* at heart, fascism is a no no!
I honestly think the girl should be allowed to run if she's proven eligible, humanity before any other thing and her colour shouldn't be a deterrent here, after all, isn't she South African?! I'd like to believe she's got the interest of everyone at heart, otherwise it's a no no!
I also do understand the fear of those people, they are afraid for themselves and might feel threatened or something. Woh, make them sha resolve am peacefully.
while this is laudable, it ain't really possible. There will always be sentiments
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by bigcee(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2021
World War 200 dey go on here. Make I take cover before Dem bomb my yanshh grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by omoharry(f): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
Jesse Griesel, who is running as a candidate for the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) in the upcoming Student Representative Council (SRC) elections at the University of Cape Town (UCT), says she has been labelled as a “race traitor” on social media.

The 19-year-old who is in her second year at the top South African university said she was met with negative reactions when she announced her plans to run as an SRC candidate under the EFF for the 2021/22 term.

The EFF is often described as a controversial and divisive political party calling on the empowerment of black people and the seizing of white wealth without compensation to address past injustices. It is led by the radical Julius Malema.

"The comments were expected from white people," she said.

"White people want to talk about the EFF dividing South Africans and causing racial tension yet EFF members have embraced me and I have been labelled a ’race traitor’ by white people.

“Everyone can do the maths themselves but it looks to me like the only ones continually dividing South Africa are those averse to change and progress."

Voting for UCT SRC candidates is expected to open on Monday.

Griesel, who aims to ensure that all students' identities are at the forefront of any decision-making process if elected, said she will not let the negative comments deter her.

"I’m very aware that I would get this reaction from white people. They are so worried that a white person could possibly see themselves as an ally to black liberation.

“I have been overwhelmed and so grateful for the support I have gained I haven’t spent much time dwelling on that,” she said.

“I’ve been serving students through the EFFSC since May and with the endorsement and encouragement from members of the branch as well as my own personal interest, I decided to run for the SRC as this would just give me further access to helping students on a larger scale, as well as giving me more access and power to do so.

"Right now I don’t have much institutional power to help students. SRC would serve as that platform,” said Griesel.
I dont understand the way you constructed this your headline. Pls rephrase for proper understanding.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Latakia:
And in another BREAKING NEWS, the Pandora Papers just exposed Peter Obi of having more than one wristwatch and shoe grin

Ok 2 wristwatch and 1/half shoe. Rest.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by kjhova(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
I sort of like Julius Malema because he speaks his mind without fear. He's bold and although he has the interest of his *RACE* at heart, fascism is a no no!
I honestly think the girl should be allowed to run if she's proven eligible, humanity before any other thing and her colour shouldn't be a deterrent here, after all, isn't she South African?! I'd like to believe she's got the interest of everyone at heart, otherwise it's a no no!
I also do understand the fear of those people, they are afraid for themselves and might feel threatened or something. Woh, make them sha resolve am peacefully.

This "…He's bold...and...he speaks his mind without fear" is the great Nigerian wild card permit for hate, bigotry and evil.

Every politician I know, dead or alive, speak their minds. The only ones we tend to consider bold or fearless are the ones who say the most outlandish (and mostly stupid) things!

No, Malena isn't bold nor is he particular bright. EFF's proposed destruction of white ownership in South Africa for redistribution to the black mass has been tried before elsewhere; Gaddafi (Italian properties), Idi Amin (Indian properties), Mugabe (white properties), and the sordid results remain with us till today.

There is already a process of wealth redistribution in S/Africa (google BEE) and it's working. Yes, it's slow (what governmental program isn't?), but it's existing. Nation states are not human beings and we cannot use a human lifetime to judge national processes.

An EFF government will be the end of South Africa as a progressive nation.

4 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Topmaike007(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2021
Tmksouth say na school election dem Wan do abi na for the whole country cos I no understand why the vibes too much
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by vRendoh(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2021
These pipo no dey carry brooms ?
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by tragergeorge(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

All this in bold sounds like your late night fantasies my guy - what preoccupies your mind all day. U described it all so eloquently u have to have first-hand experience at it - even I couldn't make that up. Top notch gay fantasies buddy - you've officially outed yourself grin

As for the rest it's funny how u follow "clowns" around and create multiple monikers to get revenge after we blast and leave u bruised.
so you nor know say na gay you de follow talk since...���
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by musicwriter(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Good but they need to be sure she's not a mole. I must say not all white people hate black people, except Judeo-Anglo-Sax people. Beware of them. You'll find them majorly in England and left overs in parts of Germany and France, few in America and South Africa. Basically, any place you find them in the world, they'll hate blacks because those people have genetic hate against black skin.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ginalz: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
when black nationals contest and win in white countries we all shine our teeth but when white contest in majorly black countries our inferiority complex takes the better side of us
Ya isa blind. Dah people mainly ah complaining about ah eet ah da white afrikaaners.
If ah anything, dis isa showeth Dat dah EFF isa nat ah racist/xenophobic ah political party.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by pacespot(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2021
And some people are saying blacks are not racist
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Latakia(f): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Ok 2 wristwatch and 1/half shoe. Rest.
And in another BREAKING NEWS, the Pandora Papers just exposed Peter Obi of having more than one wristwatch and shoe grin

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ginalz: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Biggie2000:

Aww, you are trying to console yourself. LMAO. We LOVE women over here. Even when we come over to SA, we still bang all your women and you lazy fools can't say nothing but bittch and whine. Boo hoo! SA women swallow our nuts after sex, then your fellow SA men still kiss these same women. I know why you're always on this Nigerian forum. You're dying of anal cancer and you know you have limited time. Stop updating us on things going on in SA, WE DON'T CARE.
#BringBackApartheid
Ya isa foolish fah saying such ah ting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.