Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me (38881 Views)

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by luminouz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
SOZINN:
Cc luminouz
I can't laugh alone

The guy already lost the girl...he should cut his losses and move on.

@jobportNG.... Take the redpill bro...start from the redpill thread on NL
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by buzorcharles(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
And so? Abeg go buy sniper cos u may be needing it someday
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by ashawopikin(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
N normal thing na, almost every naija babe get at least like 3 boyfriends, minus sugar daddies, flings and one night stands
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by worldclass68(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:
Good afternoon guys, so straight to the point guys.

I met this girl few months ago and we started talking, ended up asking her out, we started dating, at that time she told me she was single, honestly me too I was.

Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

When I asked her about the guy she first said that she doesn’t have any other person, when she knew it was very serious she then opened up to me, and told me she and the guy had issues and he broke up with her and that now the guy wants them to come back. I saw her chat with the guy, telling the guy she loves him and will never stop loving him bla bla and telling another person that she misses him but she has decided to stick with me because I've shown her so much love that no one has ever done, and honestly i love 10000%. I treat her like a queen.

Right now i am confused, i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me, but then she still keeps communicating with the guy and the guy is in same state with her while me i'm far away from her, i don’t even know what do i'm so depressed i have never loved like this before and this is what is getting to me. I can’t even eat or sleep when i remember all of it, i confused if she wants me really or she’s just considering the fact that i'm wealthy.

Guys please constructive criticism are welcomed, please i need advice on what to do I’m madly confused.

U be her ATM....nothing more, if you get to continue with her, u go be all these DNA problem people...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by adedamola777: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
ray501:
What is the opposite of side chick?

Side C�ck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by TearNinja001: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
"i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me"

So after all you saw ,you still went on to consult her as if she'll tell you the truth.

That's why I don't pity y'all who get burnt by ladies. At this stage, you're still asking what you should do. Naso 'love' shack you reach?

SMH undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by marsup: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Use ya head.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by DaRuud(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
IceColdVeins:
No Not this one, keep scrolling!!

Jagged edge of your friends around here is the link � to the house � to the house � the money to the hospital i will do it tomorrow I can you kindly assign a little while the students and their own is a little while the weather and climate control of the account Ibrahim Abdullahi then beg to the house and w eye to get the salary just let us know the song like
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by BigBashiru: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Decryptor:

Oga, stop justifying infidelity!

What happened to telling the 50 guys..."Sorry...I am in a serious relationship."

she could just be catching cruise with the guys just same way guys do the same. sometimes guys even bet on if/ who can get a particular girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Goldenheart(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Damn Op. sorry about that man, the best thing to do is move on
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by imma2(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

I met this girl few months ago and we started talking, ended up asking her out, we started dating, at that time she told me she was single, honestly me too I was.

Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

When I asked her about the guy she first said that she doesn’t have any other person, when she knew it was very serious she then opened up to me, and told me she and the guy had issues and he broke up with her and that now the guy wants them to come back. I saw her chat with the guy, telling the guy she loves him and will never stop loving him bla bla and telling another person that she misses him but she has decided to stick with me because I've shown her so much love that no one has ever done, and honestly i love 10000%. I treat her like a queen.

Right now i am confused, i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me, but then she still keeps communicating with the guy and the guy is in same state with her while me i'm far away from her, i don’t even know what do i'm so depressed i have never loved like this before and this is what is getting to me. I can’t even eat or sleep when i remember all of it, i confused if she wants me really or she’s just considering the fact that i'm wealthy.

Guys please constructive criticism are welcomed, please i need advice on what to do I’m madly confused.
This story sounds familiar. Is her name charity and she schooled in calabar? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Brushstrokes20: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
You're being played embarassed... #from experience!

Though difficult, CUT THE DAMN BITCH OFF FOREVER!

A lot of creamier babes abounds out there....

#RECLAIM YOUR PRIDE!

She'll later come back to you, don't entertain her pleas, KICK HER OUT.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by lekonso: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Instruct her to stop total communication with her ex by blocking him. If she really loves you and have true feelings for you she will obey. If she refuses to obey you let her know that you will dump her and be serious about it. If she cannot obey you now she will not obey you after marrying her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by jubrilELsudan: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
VERILY VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU....... INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by muhamadnur: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

I used to be like you but no simpin bro redpiller thanks to nairaland I don't give a f*CK if she has 1000 gee,s so long I get my share (smiles)
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Havesomesense(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Tell her to call off her relationship with every other man, tell her you will give her time to do that. Then hold on, watch, with time you will know if you are the chosen one.

What if the other guy is better on bed.,. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
Please forgive her,to hell is yuman,to forget is divine.please buy her lots of gift,show her extra love,if you're still scared of the other guy snatching her from you,pls make plans and move to the state she is.

To hell is yuman..

Lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by MNDY(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
CC NwamAipke

Hahahahaha
No allow NwamAikpe reply this guy o
E go bloody o
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by daniella45(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
make her very very very jealous
with one of those girls rema featured in bounce...
then she go pull break
show green light ooo grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by femi4: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

OJ SIMPson... welcome on board. This journey will end in premium tears, kindly kontinu
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by peedeeasobie(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

You need this experience. This will probably be your first heartbreak, it won't kill you, it will make you less foolish.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by sashx(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
U see ... This thing called ego and emotional attachment U need to get eliminate it... Now imagine person way no get 5k for account they make U craze ... Bros U dey mad
Guy, you make sense die. But only if wishes were horses
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by malaria(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
ray501:
What is the opposite of side chick?
Side cock

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Black052(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Take it or leave it bro she does not live you enough, u are just another meal ticket to her
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Kolisky(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
yuping:
I go dey hold Cain come this romance section because some boys/men need divine flogging to get sense, see as girls take make this one secound fiddle without stress. Congratulations you are officially a backup boyfriend.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by DigitB: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I'm sorry I feel no compassion for you.
Woe unto all simps!!!

Keep scrolling, you'll see my advice below.

Man you're Brutal grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by DigitB: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Only the manosphere can cure you. Go and buy Dr Ubunja's Redpill
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by slickycee: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello Bro.

I find myself in a similar situation,
But mine is different because one she told me upfront that she was in a relationship
Secondly she was the one who approached me and initiated our first convo.

Which I just fell for her instantly.

I can't talk about the complications of our situationships but let me advise you the way I advised myself.

First things first, this connection is deep and not the usual stuff I used to experience.

Secondly this babe is a good person, and I genuinely love her, Which isn't a bad thing.

In my past, I never settled for being an option , I used to walk out, ghost or just make the babe to choose.

But nah, this time I'm going with my heart, fvck fear or worries.

Game wey go cut go cut,no kill yourself.
Have told this babe how I feel, and even tho she never the same thing to me directly.
I trust her actions.

I told one of my female friend and she even suggested maybe the lady was my soul mate and if I was going to get her,it would never be on a platter.
Such relationships would test your character, to know if you're ready.

So what's my decision.

I would continue to love her !!!
I don't care bout the other guy , I don't care if she dumps me..

I love her and I would love her as if I never knew any of her baggage

I'm tired of playing games, pretending to be immune to feelings.

The way this lady made me feel in a month is more intense than have ever felt with others for over 2 years.

If she's a dime, it would be worth the patient.

Love her like you never knew her flaws, let her be free to do whatever she wants..

Las las nothing lasts forever .

Just give you best and leave the rest to karma.

Bro trust me, this is just a test of your love.
Don't convince her, don't even have the conversation of the other guy.

Whenever she spends time with you, enjoy it and be grateful..

Life goes on bro. But don't let fear or people mistakes make you be less of who you are.
If you're a lover, pls love with your full chest.

This life na one life, nothing is guaranteed.
Heartbreak isn't the end of your story
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Theokolez: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Your mumu na first class ode!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Terrence99: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
Please forgive her,to hell is yuman,to forget is divine.please buy her lots of gift,show her extra love,if you're still scared of the other guy snatching her from you,pls make plans and move to the state she is.

You are either being sarcastic or being irredeemably stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.