Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. (44958 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Almightyprosper: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I await your response

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by betcliq: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ask am whether you be her Papa . To knack you 2by2 just dey hungry me. Simp everywhere

Train any Nigerian babe at your own peril unless you give am Belle.

In Mosdii voice those people are very useless.

That amount done reach to start up reasonable business in Nigeria.

Abeg Op give me that amount N549k to do turn over in my biz this coming season December by February I'll return N650K with value..

622 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by jaeyking(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ask her if she can bill her father such amount.
But well her father no dey suck her boobs grin grin grin
So
like u said

money is not the problem. undecided undecided undecided
Cuz u and I know that no polytechnic in Nigeria u will spend up to that amount for HND admission just reg and co

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by xest(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are you her father?
Secondly,don't you have siblings?

331 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by chumaster(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
As in her parents wey you be? undecided undecided

Have you given such money to any of your sisters?��

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Theama(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
undecided

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Beblessedbaba: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Assistant General Secretary, SIMP

Lagos state chapter

Well done sir

339 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..

What kind of response are you really waiting to see from experienced people?

To tell you not to go ahead to send it? Well, who would even know whether you haven't sent it to her already, but only coming to see how people react to it.

To be honest my brother, only you know what exactly this babe is giving you for you to actually be considering giving her that huge amount of money.

Someone that you said have cheated? Lol what else do you wish to confirm? Lol. You no serious bro.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Give her the money bro

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by ahnie: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
You want me to spend the money that your daddy cannot spend on you...coined from one of naira Marley's songs.

The decision is yours to make.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
The only advice you need is to buy a cane and walk around with it so that every guy you ask for advice over this issue can use it to flog you.

286 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by chatinent: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Here to read comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Ynix(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Almightyprosper:
Bros since the money is not the problem and she cheats do give away na grin. I have a cryptocurrency project in need of investors

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Drella(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Almightyprosper:

Where do all these simps keep coming from?

549k ontop hnd??
She cheated without remorse nor apology and you're contemplating on giving her the money.
When was the last time you gave your siblings or parents money?How much was it?
Which day did you turn to her father?

E be like say all these kanyamata, pussy sweetener and dem jaruma products dey real o.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
You want me to spend the money that your daddy cannot spend on you...coined from one of naira Marley's songs.

wink
ahnie:

lol,afraid to give advice now huh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Skullano(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nah who smile give girl dey collect billing this period.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Taywon: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2021
This one na born throwaway

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by yomi007k(m): 3:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Taywon:
This one na born throwaway

I dey tell you.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Pumpumking: 5:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

Bro I can assure u 100% that she loook at u has a mugulikat mugumugu mugu (no ofoeinse).....meaning she tink u r dumb like egg head.
.. she a typical hard core naija girl who dont giv a dyamm about u simply becoz she no she can easily get the moiney from else were..chiefs
.....go hardcore & tell her u ain't garrrrrrrit.
Trust me....women plenty every were...lighskin & half cast!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) angry

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by yuping(m): 5:38am On Oct 05, 2021
If you have given same amount to your sister, brother or longtime friend without flinching you can other wise keep your money, she is not the first person to get admission into HND or is she studying a Piloting Course.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nonexisting1: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2021
For even thinking about this for a second, bro your house address deserve to be given to unknown gunmen. The less simp that walk this earth the better.

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Lilsameey: 5:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
,..Am sure she saved your number as Fool,...Tell her to bill her dad,..You are just a boyfriend for Christ sake, Not her father, Pity yourself nah.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Privatepart00: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2021
How much will her father give her ?
The answer will tell you what to do . The person that something like this I wonder how he reason, funny enough he could be the oldest among the siblings . If OP has such reasoning how then will your younger ones reason?
I think OP has low esteem, if a girl she’s not sure of is making him behave like a compound mumu.
Reminds me of my girlfriend then who asked me to buy laptop for her as all classmates had one . I asked what happened to your parents and elder sister ( she was married and keep boasting how wealthy they are) . Her reply they can’t afford it. I also told her don’t ever expect me to give what your parents can’t afford you.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Obaxxx(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2021
undecided
Bannies are mumu species of Omo sapiens lipsrsealed

Op no try am undecided. If not,you go talk waka for road las las undecided

How much dem dey sell land for warri? undecided

Must she go to school? undecided

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by dan9ice(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Lemme borrow your English.
That abrupt and "fiasco" moment you already knew it will surely end in fiasco premium tears

Use that money and invest in your siblings

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Too much. Are u married to her? Nawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Trumann: 6:23am On Oct 05, 2021
You guys should stop dating hungry paupers, you won't hear. Let her go and meet her father for the money or let her get a job and save up.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Sadiqali24(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
bros, even if it's 1k. I've gotten admission.
Thank you Sir.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2021
It will end in premium tears, that I can assure you cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Gaddafih001(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
She dey use Angela Nwosu bid on you?
Never ever train a slut.
Train your sister or use that money and shower it on your parents.
Whatever you spent on her will end in premium tears.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Sadiqali24:
bros, even if it's 1k. I've gotten admission.
Thank you Sir.

Bro, if Nah me get this money way u dey use contemplate wether to send give this entitled bitch, I rather dash this guy 10k from inside and he will be grateful till eternity, not one cheating entitled bitch that will forget whatever u have done for her when one random nigga is banging the hell outa her, be wise.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2021
I wonder how you guys feel typing these fabricated stories

40 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.