Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) (11428 Views)

OMG: See What Obasanjo Was Caught Doing With Patience(goodluck Wife) At Ebonyi S / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Wife Dancing While Korede Bello Performs / Buhari's Wife Vs Goodluck's Wife..who Do You Think Is Going To Win In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Bensonite: 7:11pm On May 30, 2011
If they put on traditional african cloth, you guys will be the first to complain. How would they satisfy you people. Copying oyibo is that not all we we do everyday. Except you are BOKO HARAM!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2011
Why is Patience perpetually pregnant?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by brinell(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2011
You know, it really amazes me how people just compare Nigeria a third world country to U.S.A. at the slightest opportunity. Honestly are you realistic? It is the reality on ground in Nigeria? Most people here are unfortunate oyinbo. You go to a whiteman country and all of a sudden you want your country to just catapult and be like them. What positive changes have you made for your country? You just come online and attack with your fingers at every opportunity.

OBJ was always on agbada and right here people were saying he was too crude and traditional, now,

First let's change our attitude and try to see something good , even the minutest in any situation and not to tear down, because at the end of the day we all are guilty in one way or the other.

It was never only the Govt. that brought changes in the developed nations, the people played a major part. So we can start by building not tearing down, otherwise, we would just be perpetual whingers, and I tell you nothing will happen!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BABE3: 7:40pm On May 30, 2011
babasoty:

Ummm---lemme guess you always dress in your native attires right----ummmm if you don't just go drink cool water cus your just contradicting yourself,

First of all, I don't think you know the meaning of contradiction. Plus, I see what's going on here. You're Pro-GEJ right? cheesy I no get time to argue abeg. I've said what I have to say.  wink

dayokanu:

Why is ODECHUKWU  holding a sack of rice?

Ise eniyan se eranko  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi o-- Ise eniyan se goat.  grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Chuksaluta(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2011
thats my president!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Amhatu(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2011
oyb:

attack of the aba made!

audacity of hope vs wind of hope

elecetronic media based campaign vs facebbok

of course, that is where it all ends

while obama is nailing the likes of osama, gej is praying

while obama is hiring technocrats, gej is dishing out posts for the pdp boys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@oyb (m), As Nigerians we have our on styles we are not oyibo Americans.

Comparing our Nigerian Pres.Goodluck to a controlled American Oyibo President is way out of line. grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:19pm On May 30, 2011
They look ridiculous.

They would have been better off in lovely traditional cloth. That dress is so unflattering on his wife.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Rhea(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2011
51 years after independence, we are still reeling out of the grips of colonial mentality. I wonder when ballroom dancing became Nigerian. I wonder what song they danced to, Lady Gaga
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:25pm On May 30, 2011
Rofl. grin Yes oh, Lady Gaga
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by snowdrops(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2011
warwar and the beast
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Outstrip(f): 8:30pm On May 30, 2011
I must say that I like that he is dancing proudly and lovingly with his wife. I cannot say I have seen any other public offcial do this in Nigeria. To me it says a lot
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tpia5: 8:38pm On May 30, 2011
with all the fashion designers we have in nigeria, it's quite embarassing that gej and his wife dont believe in patronising them or listening to their input on what to wear.

these are fashion designers who have made names for themselves internationally and some of who have even dressed michelle obama.

o ga o.

had gej's advisers considered it important, i'm sure they could have found something with an african or nigerian theme for this ball of theirs.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Thirst4Lif: 10:05pm On May 30, 2011
A wife as fat as Jonathan's would have prevented Obama from becoming President of the United States!  grin

I'll bet she beats the HELL out of GoodlucK!! lmao
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Thirst4Lif: 10:21pm On May 30, 2011
As regards Obama and Osama, it took them yearssss with million of dollars of taxpayers money and lives to get ONE man. Besides, americans are still criticizing him everyday, you guyz shd come over and see what happens on the streetz here. Dont be deceived by CNN and co,

This is a LIE! It took years to find him because the son of a b.itch was HIDING! It's not like he posted his address on the

internet. And Americans don't give a damn what it cost to find bin Laden, they're just happy the p.o.s. is dead. Or didn't you watch the news

the night he was killed? Did you see anyone complaining about taxes? I'm in America, have been around for a few decades and have NEVER known

the public not to criticize a sitting President, so complaints are quite the norm. If there was so much happening in the streets don't you think CNN

and every news outlet would be reporting it? Perhaps you should return to your 'finely tuned' country and live life there where you belong!
Oh, I forgot, you'd probably rather not starve to death!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Natasha2(f): 11:15pm On May 30, 2011
their dance was beautiful it gave me reasons to smile and laugh I couldn't help but capture the moment as well as put it on recording cheesy It was beautiful I just wonder why they didn't kiss as it was promised I would have love to see them kiss cheesy
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by assetstrip(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2011
wow!! I'm amazed at the negative comments here, it shows u are intellectually lazy. The guy hardly wears suits, 99% of the time he wears native attire, the guy wears a dinner suit and looks good and u crucify him, come on. Nigerians shouldn't criticize unnecessarily its unbecoming and as i said intellectually lazy.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Egbagirl(f): 11:26pm On May 30, 2011
@tpia, Rhea ans ThiefOfHearts,you guys made sense gan!!!

They should have dressed in trad done some correct traditional dance. Its not everything we need to copy from the oyinbo people. (fela talk am: Colonial Mentality)

@assetrip: why is it that on the day that we are celebrating democracy day, he decides to wear a suit? why didnt he also wear a suit during the inauguration ceremony? but really look at his wife now, pple suppose know wetin fit their body. I can bet you she would been on point if she wore some traditional outfit.

If they want to realize their dream of doing something like this, then they can go on another honeymoon n do their ballroom dancing there. *hater mode activated* cheesy grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by zoraro(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2011
I didn't know that there were so many dimwits in NL. Must people criticize senselessly?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Princek12(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2011
ladies, after seeing that photo, please workout and/or diet because if you don't you will end up like Patience.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Natasha2(f): 11:42pm On May 30, 2011
@Egba girl jeez how can you say a thing like that? must they put on native attire? what was wrong in his dressing? did he dress half naked? undecided after all We were colonised by the British I see absolutely nothing wrong in dressing like you colonial masters besides the guy is always on Native  undecided You hating will not take you anywhere  undecided and lastly tell me you put on your native attire 365 all year round  undecided

@assetstrip I'm with you all the way  cheesy  
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 30, 2011
GEJ looks nice in suit, but his wife looks so out of place in that dress.

GEJ should wear suits more often in Government functions but traditional on any outing with his wife.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 30, 2011
attack of the aba made is a humorous reference to attack of the clones - whhat we have in naija is made in aba imitations

gej has been trying to pass himself off as some sort of nigerian obama

thats what all the family photo ops, ball room inauguration, wind of hope book, facebooking is all about

this is more of the same.

i think what we really want to see is leadership, and not the dangerous slide of nigeria into a thuggish sss orieneted police state in the name of security and plots

alot of nigerian imitation goods focus on appearance and not function - they fail in weeks.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Egbagirl(f): 12:50am On May 31, 2011
@Natasha, there is nothing wrong with the suit o. (but there is a big problem with the dress patience is wearing)
Right so back to the issue, Im not hating on the suit but on the fact that he chose to wear it for this kind of occasion. I guess Im a sucker for repping your culture all the way.

P.S: I dont wear native all the time. Maybe if I was in NG, I would. But then I always rep whenever I can - church, class, other social events etc. (even formal dinners-I still rep my trad)
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 1:03am On May 31, 2011
something is to be demanded from the most populous black nation, not this show of lax
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by brinell(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2011
Yes sah, mr judge! How is your wardrobe doing?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by 9jaHokie: 6:30am On May 31, 2011
@natasha i dont mean to be rude. but i feel like u're missing the point here. why wud i wear a piece of cloth that was influence by my colonial master on the very day im supposed to celebrate my freedom from them? do u even understand the concept of democracy? we are NIGERIANS, not British. and of course i dont wear native everyday, but u best believe i wear them and get my complements when its not 32 degrees celsius outside.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by LKRavitz(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2011
omo men. niggas are harsh haba! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tonjoan: 6:59am On May 31, 2011
I'm not a GEJ propagandist even though I cherish and value his unassuming personae. I also am very withdrawn to my shell cos I can't ever be caught hoping any government of the day in Nigeria will deliver, yet will be glad should they deliver as it is the case in Lagos and a few of the GEJ's kept promises. That said, I wonder if Nigerians will ever be impressed, particularly when they've signed off on someone. GEJ and Dame have always been in traditional attires and decided to once appear in English attire yet they get the diatribe? I believe he has severally showcased the Nigerian culture even on global stages and can once-in-a-while go English.
The ball dance dress obviously didn't sit well on Dame but we should applaud GEJ for giving a mass of respect to the marriage institution and flaunt his generally believed unattractive and uneducated wife. He alone knows why he sticks to and loves her just the way she is.
She just might have been the oiler to his goodluck. I'd rather be married to an ugly oiler than be married to a beautiful drainer.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by isleman(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2011
Hmn!!!

, but come to think of it, if BUHARI had won, would there be a dance like this and who would he had danced with?

i thought the first lady's name is DAMN? or LAME? sorry,, DAME

As for GEJ, he looks cool, but for DAMN, sorry DAME, she is as fair as her English.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 31, 2011
Even under tux, Naija men sabi ugly sha.

cheii!! Like say autotopoyoness na acquired degree.

See head shaped like yam tuber.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Bawss1(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2011
Them no try at all o. This ballroom dance was a bad idea, there's nothing Nigerian about it.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 31, 2011
It's so refreshing to see my president in a suit. He looks great! This man is such a clean break from the hubris and forbidding megalomania of past leaders. Proud of you Mr. President!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Presents 300 Security Vehicles To Anambra Communities / NNPC Speaks On Mass Retrenchment Plans / Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.