Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) (11429 Views)

OMG: See What Obasanjo Was Caught Doing With Patience(goodluck Wife) At Ebonyi S / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Wife Dancing While Korede Bello Performs / Buhari's Wife Vs Goodluck's Wife..who Do You Think Is Going To Win In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 31, 2011
And by the way, one can't help being impressed with the love-life of the first couple. Despite the ceaseless taunting of the First Lady by disgruntled elements, Mr. President seizes every opportunity to publicly demonstrate his affection for her. That is very very 'touching' indeed. I can't bring myself to hate this man. . .he is just too 'ordinary' and 'one of us' to be hated. Carry go sir!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by dayokanu(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2011
Why does Odechukwu always look like Baba Suwe even in Suit?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Biscute(f): 8:52am On May 31, 2011
All these enemies of progress please let Jonathan and his wife be. Wait for your time ,, This is time of Ogbia man from the oil rich Niger Delta. , can you change it , the answer remains NO , , Jonathan  is a rare kindness and deserves  a rare reward, gbam,, Bros is it the Orphan cloth that is often given the guest ?? why are you comparing our culture to Obama culture. Dont worry as time goes on the president of the World will come from Nigeria and that is from the oil producing zone may that time those critic will now drink acid and kill themselves.  There are two things in the world  looking poor and being poor, if its not out of abject poverty to those misgrants who are insulting the President of Nigeria tell me what else, If you know your self be care full and watch your back
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by joecrack(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2011
pro01:

And by the way, one can't help being impressed with the love-life of the first couple. Despite the ceaseless taunting of the First Lady by disgruntled elements, Mr. President seizes every opportunity to publicly demonstrate his affection for her. That is very very 'touching' indeed. I can't bring myself to hate this man. . .he is just too 'ordinary' and 'one of us' to be hated. Carry go sir!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 9:47am On May 31, 2011
Nigerians are all full of criticism,

some said its clothing

some said its the dance step

some said she is too pregnant

i bet if they were your parents you would be happy

abeg apprecaite good so that same would come to you.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BigB11(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2011
Somebody pls bring me mamajama a bowl I feel like vomitting.

Fingers are not the same; it makes absolutely no sense for finger #1 trying to be or look like finger #3. Pls tell uncle Jonathan to stick to traditional dance.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 10:09am On May 31, 2011
You are wonderfully hatred filled,
If it were the OBAMAS now, you wud stay glued and say good things.

Anyway, It your cup of 'hatred' THE COUPLE ARE ENJOYING NOW I GUESS.

You may also dail 911 if you feel so.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BigB11(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2011
If it were the OBAMAS now, you wud stay glued and say good things.

Oga, you're a smart man. You're absolutely right, Obama would have captured my attention and positive things would have been said.
Obama happens to be my leader, a true leader, a leader I admire, trust and want to emulate in every single way.

I may also have the same feelings for uncle Jonathan some day, but for now, I beg advise the him to stick to traditional dance before he makes everybody sick.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 10:35am On May 31, 2011
ABEG GO HUG WET TRANSFORMER IF YOU NO LIKE THEM STYLE.

Thats your problem,
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BigB11(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2011
I love you too.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by dipotech: 11:53am On May 31, 2011
This is great our president (GEJ and wife). God, let my own time come and others praying for a sweet day like this in life. Amen.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tpia5: 1:38pm On May 31, 2011
And since when did nigerian men start showing affection for their wives in public @ pro01.

That's a diasporan thing, not a nigerian one.

I find gej worrying because he and his advisers seem to have a colonial, precolonial or pre-civil war mindset.

Not a current one per se.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BigB11(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2011
This is great our president (GEJ and wife).

Again, Nigerians are mostly dull and fooolish.

Why should I be happy that Mr. President is dancing with his wife when the entire country is falling apart, corruption continues to eat up the soul of this nation like cancer, corrupt government (ex) officials are walking all around the world freely, unemployment is sky high, more kids and senior citizens are walking around the country with empty stomachs day after day.
It is simply clear that this country has no foundation and the future is also full of sadness.

Do you even have an idea of how much money they stole spent on this inauguration jamboree? I guess, your answer is no.

Hence, I'm sorry folks that I was not impressed by Mr. President break dancing skill.
In fact, if Mr. President was a serious and intelligent leader he should have kept every thing simple during the inauguration ceremony and given an indication that it wasn't time to jubilate or to fool around, but unfortunately, Nigerian leaders are allergic to wisdom.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naso2(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2011
Big B1:

Again, Nigerians are mostly dull and fooolish.

Why should I be happy that Mr. President is dancing with his wife [b]when the entire country is falling apart, corruption continues to eat up the soul of this nation like cancer, corrupt government (ex) officials are walking all around the world freely, unemployment is sky high, more kids and senior citizens are walking around the country with empty stomachs day after day.[/b]It is simply clear that this country has no foundation and the future is also full of sadness.

Do you even have an idea of how much money they stole spent on this inauguration jamboree? I guess, your answer is no.

Hence, I'm sorry folks that I was not impressed by Mr. President break dancing skill.
In fact, if Mr. President was a serious and intelligent leader he should have kept every thing simple during the inauguration ceremony and given an indication that it wasn't time to jubilate or to fool around, but unfortunately, Nigerian leaders are allergic to wisdom.

Hypocrite. With  this kind of sermon it really beats my imagination why you were here drumming support for MR corruption himself---- IBB

Abeg shut up make we hear word.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 3:23pm On May 31, 2011
dont mind 'it' jare
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:05pm On May 31, 2011
Lmao @ break dancing skill.

You can all go around using juvenile terms like "haters" but that doesnt change the fact that they look ridiculous.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naso2(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2011
^^^^^^^

We don hear. e never do?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2011
why are you bothered? am I talking about you?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naso2(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao @ break dancing skill.

You can all go around using juvenile terms like "haters" but that doesnt change the [size=15pt]fact[/size] that they look ridiculous.

Sometimes i wonder how we coin these words . If they look ridiculous to you , it still does not make it the fact. We seem to criticise anything and everything. 

Nothing do you sha carry go.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:49pm On May 31, 2011
Na my own fact. what will you do about it?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by cre8tivity(f): 5:45pm On May 31, 2011
without any question both parties in the pic dancing look ridiculous or more like 2 clowns, but i'm sure that the same picture will look better as soon as goodluck man-up and make something positive happen in this country. it isn't dancing competition, oga goodluck just do something correct for nigerian people.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2011
Too many haterz out there why?. the fact still remains that his our presido. cool
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by dayokanu(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2011
See difference.

See Swagga from Fashola while GEJ looks more like a retarded houseboy

Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 10:42pm On May 31, 2011
The dame desperately needs to lose weight abeg! Haba!!!!!!!! Fashola's wife too. Ah ah!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tpia5: 11:42pm On May 31, 2011
hopefully the dame will upgrade her fashion with time.

it sometimes happens like that.

how come she never wears iro and buba sef.

is it something personal?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tpia5: 11:58pm On May 31, 2011
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tpia5: 11:59pm On May 31, 2011
i mean, for all those billions. . . . . . . . .
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2011
buzugee:

all of you guys are crazy. you see nothing wrong in riding in foreign cars, you see nothing wrong in wearing foreign shoes (some of you take trips to london to shop for clothes), you see nothing wrong in reading foreign books and you are angry at the president for wearing foreign clothes ? 
cool cool
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2011
Please Nigerians look at your president, an expertise in making a biscuit wrapper with his face on it for a political propaganda. . .

And his wife, Mrs. "Umbrerra" dancing, I laugh in Ukagaba. . . grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BABE3: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2011
--I want to make something clear to everyone-- 'We' are not mad that they're wearing foreign clothes for goodness's sake! How can I? That's what I wear most of the time, so it doesn't make sense for me to be mad at them for doing the same.

Rather, what Me, I'm mad (not necessarily mad) at, is the fact that they tried rocking them oyinbo clothes and they failed! EPIC FAIL! Trust me, If they looked good, everyone critizing them won't have to reason to--duh! But pls look at them (especially Madam Umbrella) --do y'all really think she looks good? Like really? They couldn't have done better? Chei! Her stylist should be arrested! What the 4uck?! A national event for that matter--na wa o.

Again, if they had stuck to traditional wears (pls look at Fashola's wife. Ain't she fat like Patience? Then why is everyone not complaining about her looks?) nobody would have given a 4uck about what they're wearing.

And pls watsup with the ballroom dancing? **smh** Isn't this a national event. Just imagine my sexy Obama dancing Yahozze and Alanta during his inaugural ball dancing ( to Yori Yori). Isn't that a bit out of line. I'm not saying it's bad o, but at least----keep it real?!  undecided

Again, if it was a good effort, 'we' wouldn't have complained.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tpia5: 1:43am On Jun 01, 2011
I am mad because she didnt use a nigerian or african themed fashion designer.

even if na oyibo or other western designer, dem for put something african for that cloth nah.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 01, 2011
[img]http://niaonline.org/bride/wp-content/themes/parallelus-unite/includes/timthumb.php?src=/bride/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/tekay_kente.jpg&w=566&zc=1[/img]

Love this, would wear it. but it has to be made with Nigerian native fabrics.

@Fashola's traditional clothes. He tried, but not much. Better Yoruba native clothes out there. Hmm cant wait to go home and tailor me some traditional clothes. yes sir!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser / About 'Ebonyi /Igbo Muslims ' / INEC To Hold Governorship Elections In Kogi, Bayelsa On November 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.