Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) (11430 Views)

OMG: See What Obasanjo Was Caught Doing With Patience(goodluck Wife) At Ebonyi S / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Wife Dancing While Korede Bello Performs / Buhari's Wife Vs Goodluck's Wife..who Do You Think Is Going To Win In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:30am On Jun 01, 2011
Fashola and his family look excellent. Great choice although they could have picked better fabric but I guess they just wanted to be simple which is fine smiley
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2011
I don't think anyone would complain if the dame simply wore a dress that suited her frame, western or not. she looks like a canopy in that ball gown!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2011
@NAIJANAGEL17, you how do you look, with your small sized back side you flaunt on your profile.

If it were you, you would put on panties alone to that party.

For you to think of your small ass as your greatest asset, tells whom you are.

STOP KILLING PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER OFF YOU ABEG.

DONT BE QUICK TO ABUSE YOUR FELLOW WOMAN, BETTER OFF YOU IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS,
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by juman(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2011
Dancing couple.

The First Lady dress is big.

Well sha, that's what she prefered to wear.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

@NAIJANAGEL17, you how do you look, with your small sized back side you flaunt on your profile.

For you to think of your small backside as your greatest asset, tells whom you are.

Word! shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
LOL! I bet someone would soon remove the picture of her booty (or lack of it) from her profile. The yansh be like Agege Bread wey dem match for ground with Soldier boot.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Anvaller: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
Nigerians need to grow up with the way they criticise. As I also do not agree with the ball party idea of Gej but for some people to be saying he should never where suit is just insane. People just hate for no reason. I have also experienced it personally when people will just hate for no reason most especially when you are doing better and better than them. There is nothing wrong if Gej and his wife wants to ball but they should have done that for example on invitation by another president from the western world. Then the situation would be understandable, although I know that some cocky headeds will still call them monkeys but as for me there would have been no objection in such case.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

For you to think of your small backside as your greatest asset, tells whom you are.

hahahaha only idiots would think i would put a real picture of me here!!!!! haha una no well at all. But i would take down the offending photo hahaha. On to serious issues, are you guys implying that she looks good in that dress? Or that her weight is healthy?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tshepiso(f): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2011
Africans always looking at the negative,thats why most african countries have so many natural resources but are still drowning in poverty because of ignorance.Please it was an event the president and the first lady had to dress to INTERNATIONAL STANDARD!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by zstranger: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2011
Must we always disgrace ourselves

What is with GEJ's obsession with Obama

What the heck!

I tire for this odechukwu ooooo
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2011
If you like deny yourself cos u arent endowned, but please,

can we please see your real pix? at least lets see if you have a healthier weight.

NAIJANGEL7 , In PARIS, BLOODY LIAR!!!!!!

Learn to criticise constructively. BLACK SKIN MENTALITY.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by rasputinn(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2011
Having gone through the earlier posts on this thread,I couldn't help but be curiously amazed at how bad belle may just give some nairalanders HBP,see as dem wan kpeme say GEJ dey dance with im wifey,abeggi make una go hide jare,the couple look cute
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2011
abeg talk o my person.

say una no vote am , no mean say una most criticise all wey im do na.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

If you like deny yourself cos u arent endowned, but please,

can we please see your real pix? at least lets see if you have a healthier weight.

NAIJANGEL7  , In PARIS, BLOODY LIAR!!!!!!

Learn to criticise constructively. BLACK SKIN MENTALITY.

You really amuse me. Your defense of corrupt people who don't care about you or your country and your attack of people you don't even know. NL must be the high point of your life. My brother, just 2 days ago i returned from a 4-country tour here in Europe, na Paris be your problem? May God bless you like me  grin grin And i'm super-endowed, thank God for myself. No one has ever described me as ugly and i'm WELL above average in looks even if i'm not Halle Berry. How important are you for me to prove anything to you? The fact still remains that the dame would look a million times better in a dress suited to her frame.Why am i not talking about GEJ's dressing? He looks good in it! your defense of her in a dress showing her weak points is absurd to say the least.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
naijangel7:

You really amuse me. Your defense of corrupt people who don't care about you or your country and your attack of people you don't even know. NL must be the high point of your life. My brother, just 2 days ago i returned from a 4-country tour here in Europe, na Paris be your problem? May God bless you like me grin grin And i'm super-endowed, thank God for myself. No one has ever described me as ugly and i'm WELL above average in looks even if i'm not Halle Berry. How important are you for me to prove anything to you? The fact still remains that the dame would look a million times better in a dress suited to her frame.Why am i not talking about GEJ's dressing? He looks good in it! your defense of her in a dress showing her weak points is absurd to say the least.

FOOL! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CORRUPTION. IT IS JUST A PICTURE. I APPRECIATE U DENYING URSELF. PLS BE BOLD ENOUGH TO UPLOAD YOUR PIX AND I BET YOU, YOU NO GO MAKE SENCE REACH THE PEOPLE WEY U DEY LAFF. ABEGI. WOMAN NO SUPPOSE TO DEY YAB HER FOLLOW WOMAN. THAT IS WHY I AM TAKING IT UP WITH YOU. SHIOOOO
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ Da doctor, se kosi? You just got 50 naira for internet cafe after all these months ni? Abeg park well. mscheeeeew
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2011
I AM NOT AS POOR AS YOU ARE MY DEAR! I AM JUST BUSY MOST TIMES.

ITS AN ONSHORE OFFSHORE THING NY DEAR IF YOU UNDERSTAND.

I AM INTO MANY THINGS U KNOW

naijangel7:

@ Da doctor, se kosi? You just got 50 naira for internet cafe after all these months ni? Abeg park well. mscheeeeew
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
Yeah, u're obviously into MANY things. i agree undecided
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
naijangel7:

Yeah, u're obviously into MANY things. i agree undecided

mtchewwww poor gal . abeg go sidon for dorty!!!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
Da Doctor:

mtchewwww poor gal . abeg go sidon for dorty!!!

Rich man N50 internet cafe! grin see you in 2 weeks when u should have N50 again
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
naijangel7:

Rich man N50 internet cafe! grin see you in 2 weeks when u should have N50 again

Really teach us what we dont know! do u browse with 5o card?
in ur area? YOU MUST TRULY BE POOR TO LIVE IN THAT KINDA AREA

What has happened to internet bundles or BB?

MUMU LIKE YOU.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

Really teach us what we dont know! do u browse with 5o card?
in your area? YOU MUST TRULY BE POOR TO LIVE IN THAT KINDA AREA

What has happened to internet bundles or BB?

MUMU LIKE YOU.

Oh ok. Nice to see that your situation's improving. Thank God for street kid  cheesy I've got 24-hour internet in my apartment, fool. It comes with the rent  grin Plus, i've got the same here in my office  grin. I actually hate browsing on my phone.  And your ignorance is classic if you don't realise that even the most developed parts of the world have internet cafes. My sympathy was with your difficulty getting the N50, not using the cafes  grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
naijangel7:

Oh ok. Nice to see that your situation's improving. Thank God for street kid cheesy I've got 24-hour internet in my apartment, fool. It comes with the rent grin Plus, i've got the same here in my office grin. I actually hate browsing on my phone. And your ignorance is classic if you don't realise that even the most developed parts of the world have internet cafes. My sympathy was with your difficulty getting the N50, not using the cafes grin

I pity your condition! Take heart and please how did u know they browse for 50 card and please where is that?

na wa for cheap gals o!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

I pity your condition! Take heart and please how did u know they browse for 50 card and please where is that?

na wa for cheap gals o!

eyaaaaah! console yourself my brother. YOU pity MY condition? Ah! ndoh o! N50 or not, na browsing money dey keep you from replying for 2 weeks grin grin so it's even less than N50 now? I didn't even know that! Last time i used a cafe was 2005 in Aba.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
naijangel7:

eyaaaaah! console yourself my brother. YOU pity MY condition? Ah! ndoh o! N50 or not, na browsing money dey keep you from replying for 2 weeks grin grin so it's even less than N50 now? I didn't even know that! Last time i used a cafe was 2005 in Aba.

THOSE HANDS U POSTED IN THE BELOW DONT LOOK 'AJEBOISH' AT ALL

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=732696.msg8901492#msg8901492

YOU ARE A REAL AJE KPAKO , U ARE A KPAKO RO RO

KAI!! U TOO LIE O!

SEE 50 NAIRA BANGLE AND FADED BED SPREAD.

ABEG HIDE SOMEWHERE JARE
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

THOSE HANDS U POSTED IN THE BELOW DONT LOOK 'AJEBOISH' AT ALL

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=732696.msg8901492#msg8901492

YOU ARE A REAL AJE KPAKO , U ARE A KPAKO RO RO

KAI!! U TOO LIE O!

SEE 50 NAIRA BANGLE AND FADED BED SPREAD.

ABEG HIDE SOMEWHERE JARE

OMG!!!! Bedspread? Ignorance ignorance ignorance! Abeg pity yourself and stop talking na. Shame is "cashing" me for you grin grin grin grin

You really have all the time for me o. You want more pics to analyse? Hehehehe "ajeboish" "ajekpako". So funny because you're the one bothering about things like that. You must have noticed from stalking me that i have friends from ALL walks of life. Life's beaurrrrriful for me, my dear wink wink
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2011
naijangel7:

OMG!!!! Bedspread? Ignorance ignorance ignorance! Abeg pity yourself and stop talking na. Shame is "cashing" me for you grin grin grin grin

You really have all the time for me o. You want more pics to analyse? Hehehehe "ajeboish" "ajekpako". So funny because you're the one bothering about things like that. You must have noticed from stalking me that i have friends from ALL walks of life. Life's beaurrrrriful for me, my dear wink wink

Yes your g-a-y partners right?

you have lost the match

come over to the main battle thread
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by naijangel7(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

Yes your g-a-y partners right?

you have lost the match

come over to the main battle thread

Yes, my g.a.y. friends and other people of character (something you know nothing about). Your cheap shot at iya trustee after she gave you a clean knock-out on the other thread has really shown me who you are. There's life outside NL and making fun of her for personal stuff she may have been weak to disclose is a low blow. This should be harmless fun, no one takes NL seriously, abi? Enjoy your life, sha. Ciao!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by DaDoctor: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
naijangel7:

Yes, my g.a.y. friends and other people of character (something you know nothing about). Your cheap shot at iya trustee after she gave you a clean knock-out on the other thread has really shown me who you are. There's life outside NL and making fun of her for personal stuff she may have been weak to disclose is a low blow. This should be harmless fun, no one takes NL seriously, abi? Enjoy your life, sha. Ciao!

GUESS WHAT?

U ARE A BIIIGGGG MUNTULA OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

PLS COPY AND PASTE THE THREAD ADDY

I NEVER LOSE ANY FIGHT I GO INTO IF U DONT KNOW.

I HAVE GOT SKILLS TO FIGHT ILL-CHARACTERED IDIOTS LIKE YOU
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by LadyT(f): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2011
angry Thread ruined!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tpia5: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2011
naijangel7:

OMG!!!! Bedspread? Ignorance ignorance ignorance! Abeg pity yourself and stop talking na. Shame is "cashing" me for you  grin grin grin grin

fighting everywhere?

smh.

anyway, that aside, you seem to be parking yourself on threads about people's love lives and marriages.

from babangida to frank edoho and now jonathan and his wife.

is this something personal with you?

do you need to be in dating section?

and are you into single males at all?

you plan big, i see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Moves To Demolish Illegal Structures In Aba / About 'Ebonyi /Igbo Muslims ' / FG Borrowed ₦1.3 Trn In Four Years To Subsidise Power Consumers - World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.