Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? (5868 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain / Why Do Girls Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2016
why is it that most of u girls say u want a descent guy, but u go to nightclubs to find him. u will still see the conservative guy in the club chatting u up but ur eyes would be on the rich popular guy everyone is hailing in the club. and after he uses u and blocks ur call u would say why are there no descent guys anywhere. u girls know the real descent ones but u always want the rich popular ones and wonder why they are not descent. why would a rich and popular guy be nice? if a guy is handsome, rich and popular there is a very little chance that he would be a nice guy...stop growing fish brains and turning down good guys and pretend u dont meet good guys, its cliche

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Fish are actually very smart and can recognise human faces. They have great memories and emotional intelligence.

Why don't you learn to deal with rejection instead of blaming women for your emotional pain?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Ogbeni me self I don't know why we have FiSh brain oooo,maybe its because the guys have Goat brain[color=#000000],

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nazaretha(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Smart talk. But, funnily, this talk has been in existence for aeons. You can't change them.

However, you can get rich also and become that guy everyone hails too.

Btw, getting married to a random drunk girl in a club That shit isn't happening to me.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by qhutetomsel(f): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Stop going to the club expecting to see decent girls angry angry

That's not too much to do huh?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nazaretha(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Ogbeni me self I don't know why we have FiSh brain oooo,maybe its because the guys have Goat brain[color=#000000],
I think only animals know animals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nazaretha(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2016
qhutetomsel:
Stop going to the club expecting to see decent girls angry angry

That's not too much to do huh?
Even the ones from Sunday school aren't a jaw better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:
Fish are actually very smart and can recognise human faces. They have great memories and emotional intelligence.

Why don't you learn to deal with rejection instead of blaming women for your emotional pain?

please accept dis kiss """muuuuuuuuuah" .no homo'

Op you are the problem not the women with fish brain

make money so that we can also follow you with our fish brain ..

Broke as*

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by dyadeleye(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Bro hustle harder and stop complaining .....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by gabinogem(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

lol... cheesy if they are that "very smart" why do they always get killed by that very hook-line & sinker.... That's just why they describe girls as fish brains; cuz the same lies Mr A will use to deceive her, that's what Mr B will also use & it will work perfectly. My dear kpele no vex cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
My question is there is a Good Guy left? undecided undecided

Isn't tat even these good guys are still so evil in there own ways? There's a lot of men scattered everywhere forming like a good one but actually they are so spoilt looong long time ago .

So plzzzzz stop branding ur women tat they have a fish brain when y'all men are not Even worth enough to be called as a "good men"

cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by philybuck(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2016
My friend go make some money and stop whining. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

What the op is trying to say is that,you ignore the guy who likes you but without a car and fall cheap for a dude with a posh car.After he has jilted you you will now be generalising all guys as being, the same,bad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2016
*yawn*

Same boring shît everyday!!!

Op why do most Nigerian Guys have body odour?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Smellymouth: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Girls have better brains than most males, they are more intelligent than most males.

Getting cheated by the gullible does not mean they do not have brains, they are innocent and emotionally reacted by the spur of the moment.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:
Lol! You meanie cheesy
Dolphins are actually one of the most intelligent creatures on earth, so I guess it depends on what kinda fish. On the other hand, some men have proven themselves to be the dumbest creatures on earth, so maybe girls are actually growing membranes......get it? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Sempumping:

please accept dis kiss """muuuuuuuuuah" .no homo'

Op you are the problem not the women with fish brain

make money so that we can also follow you with our fish brain ..

Broke as*
So you follow money?How much do you charge per night?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2016
You again!!!
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
The op has a weak skull.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Love Machine:
What the op is trying to say is that,you ignore the guy who likes you but without a car and fall cheap for a dude with a posh car.After he has jilted you you will now be generalising all guys as being, the same,bad
Mmm hmm.
❤Like you males will be wanting women with big breast, tiny waist, long straight hair and big booties and ignore the "average" woman,but will cry out when she wants you to be a Bill Gates!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Op.....make I ask you too......why do most nigerian guys have cow brains??.....undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by acenazt: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
O.p e be like u Neva watch coming to America.

Ain't no decent girl in a pub
If yous looking for a decent lady you find em in decent places.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2016
acenazt:
O.p e be like u Neva watch coming to America.

Ain't no decent girl in a pub
If yous looking for a decent lady you find em in decent places.
There plenty "decent " women in a club. ...❤ I'm there! grin
You males should stop being horn.y toads
and date women based on their attitude and not their a**

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
The op has a weak skull.
.[i]its obvious
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2016
gabinogem:
lol... cheesy if they are that "very smart" why do they always get killed by that very hook-line & sinker.... That's just why they describe girls as fish brains; cuz the same lies Mr A will use to deceive her, that's what Mr B will also use & it will work perfectly. My dear kpele no vex cheesy

Because humans hunt fish using deception.

If men do the same to women, it is not women's fault.

How about have some understanding toward women instead of blaming them for every ill that befalls them?

Men get hurt by rejection and say "I'm a nice guy", not realising that most men use deception and lies to hurt women. Are you reallya nice guy? Doesn't sound like it if you blame women for your own failures.

Show true respect and maybe you can find someone who respects you in return.

The only thing I read in op's post is "women won't date me waaaaaaah!"

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Marlvin(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Am some what intrigued. how did you come about with your theory of fishes?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Love Machine:

Oh, but it's ok to generalise women being fish brains?

Grow up.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Smellymouth: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
You again!!!

Warrapen? grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Lol! You meanie cheesy
Dolphins are actually one of the most intelligent creatures on earth, so I guess it depends on what kinda fish. On the other hand, some men have proven themselves to be the dumbest creatures on earth, so maybe girls are actually growing membranes......get it? grin

Dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals - cetaceans. And ceteceans are more intelligent than humans.

Men aren't stupid, they're capable of lots. We need to stop excusing their bad behaviour as stupidity.

Men can't cook a meal, care for a child or wash clothes because they're so stupid... so let's just let them get back to less important things like politics and running the world. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by repogirl(f): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Lamemtations of the OP. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Am some what intrigued. how did you come about with your theory of fishes?

It's not *my* theory. It's the theory of well respected animal researchers. Google is your friend, go do some reading :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? / . / Girl Posted Picture Of Herself And A Guy Who Paid 10k To F*ck Her [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.