Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open (9292 Views)

Bode George: Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open Will Be A Mistake / Bode George: Why Secondus Cannot Preside Over PDP National Convention / Bode George: Why Buhari Can’t Win The War Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by tnerro1(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Have you taken your meds today?

Please have pity on him, he went to Gombe state university
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by tnerro1(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2021
PDP should throw away the Bala Mohammed committee report. The man knew he was going to contest for the presidency and knowing the clamor for power to shift south, he now came up with the idea to throw the contest open. The Bala Mohammed is being clever by half. Let him decamp to APC where he really wants to go due to his corruption cases handing on his neck
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by Slurity(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2021
PDP will not stop disgracing themselves. An ex convict of 100billion fraud is their party leader. Foolish people still seeing the party as the messiah.
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by cardoctor(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2021
This is how the madness starts.
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by hisexcellency34: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2021
Ewu Fulani
lonelydora:
This ex-convict still has mouth to talk?
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by Abujason: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
danot1030:
Bode George is always disgruntled, he's yet to accuse Tinubu for PDP decision on throwing the presidential ticket open.

You are talking of Bode being disgruntled, wait until APC chooses someone from North instead of Tinubu for presidency soon. That’s when APC go scatter. As you know, no one in APC has the balls to speak to Buhari in the language he understands including the rubber stamp National Assembly leadership. .
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by Abujason: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Slurity:
PDP will not stop disgracing themselves. An ex convict of 100billion fraud is their party leader. Foolish people still seeing the party as the messiah.

While a terrorist is the head of APC. Go figure.
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by Slurity(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Abujason:

While a terrorist is the head of APC. Go figure.
Name calling is easy, what is your prove for naming someone a terrorist? Hatred for someone does not make you a saint. As for me, both APC and PDP are useless as a party but whoever that gets to the leave of the leader must have the backing of God that only Him maketh Kings either evil or good one.
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by Kayrich(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Apc for sure wont zone presidency to north again after a northern 8years tenure.
This thing is simple. Pdp has jonathan and can field him but atiku saraki tambuwal and co will only let him crosscarpet into apc due to their selfish interest.
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by akdjr(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Someone should advice PDP to give the money they want to waste campaigning for 2023 election to the less privilege cos they will only become the second runner up like that BBNaija.
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by mapet: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2021
danot1030:
Bode George is always disgruntled, he's yet to accuse Tinubu for PDP decision on throwing the presidential ticket open.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by Donedeal1(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2021
PDP, of democracy, but now join the bandwagon of confusioncracy.
Re: Bode George: Why I Won’t Support Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open by juman(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Either north or south, the next president must be a christian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: South East Must Produce Next President, Igbo Elders Insist / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area / Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.