Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47733 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Benwallt(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu retired but still active in service. The only hope to alluring unity in Nigeria. Nigerians need you at this moment going into the future as one great entity. the people of SE cannot wait for your presidency neither can the SS. They want your magic touch to bring them into mainstream politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Innobee99(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
If u nor wan kpai before election, just Respect ur old age, go back and sit down.

Don't come and add to what Jibril has done to us abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Sunday2021: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
I wish Tinubu will respect himself and allow a younger politician to contest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Decide2rise: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency iwill be a win-win for all Nigerians.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself ? You're rooting for an old and highly corrupt criminal like Tinubu to rule over you as president when we have intellectual minds as better options. These where exact things you and your likes said about the calamity of a president we have today just few years ago. Stop thinking through your anus young man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Brushstrokes20: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bullocks!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by zionstaar75: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Are u sure u went 2 school,develop d economy as what since 1999?must u flaunt ur stupidity publicly?d economy of lagos that he developed is second 2 none in nigeria
paramakina202:
Nigeria economy you were unable to develope since 1999 abi you are back to continue looting the economy?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by macjireh: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
TINUBUHARI....PLS NOT AGAIN
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Tomek09(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Midas01: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oh please you know very well Tinubu is very far from being nationalistic. His wife is a known tribalist and has made several digs at Igbos openly. Yet I'm all these she was never made to apologise for her utterances by her husband who is so "nationalistic".
seunmsg:

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SATANlST: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
he is exactly what naija needs now. may he come sky rocket dollar to 2000 a dollar abeg, i cant wat
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by F117nighthawk: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
I laugh in Chinese, abi u are back to annex more monies and properties to yourself, na your agbero and thugs followers make u go tell your stinky lies too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Decide2rise: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

2015 is gone forever. It’s time to leave the past and look into the future.

When Tinubu becomes the president in 2023 and God willing, he succeeded in uniting and rebuilding the country’s economy, you won’t be proud to tell your children that you worked against this great leader. You will be so ashamed to tell them you worked for Atiku. The choice is yours.
Your assertion here shows you have no future. You're about to reinforce failure because of the peanut they pay you. I pity your children if you have any at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Temptee101(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
This man is a clown

The same Nigeria you and your goons couldn't develop when you were young, vibrant, strong and possess working brain, let alone now you are in a sorry state, has become weakling, dumb, aged, amnesia has set and you very close to your grave you want make Nigeria heaven.

This dead wood must be an idiot.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by izubext007: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
The Economy his party APC destroyed.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by KingDash: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
this men go humble now, election na next year... choose wisely oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

The pay is good, bro. I can link you up if you want to join the moving train. Trust me, I will ensure you’re well paid. Yes?
i messaged you bro
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by od501: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by mandax: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Don’t you deem yourself more qualified to preside over Nigeria, than a sick and octogenarian Tinubu with loads of disheartening allegations against him?

Are you part of the younger generation of Nigerians who remain youths since 1984 when HoS, Muhammadu Buhari told them to prepare for leadership of Nigeria because the youths are the future leaders of Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu shill spotted

yankeedodo:
i messaged you bro

Lol
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NEROSKY(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

You no get sense
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Ojikutubaba: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Welcome my incoming president
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by playpaz: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Welcome back Sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by barinedan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oga develop your health first, we don't want another sickler to come and survive on tax payers money
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Habeyy:

The only Seun with the mouth of an elephant

Welcome
I no know wetin wan help reset Ur sense
We for tell u to try watch "squid games"
Alas,which cpu(brain) you wan use process am

grin
Suffer Suffer
LOL
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Trentee4eva: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Naso e suppose be. I want every single thread in the politics section to be about Tinubu from now till next year. There is no bad publicity. Directly or indirectly, they are promoting the man.
There will be no need for a promotion if he share to all Nairalanders whatever he shared to you and your guys.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by macjireh: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlabiJ:

Bro, the truth is, the youths are not ready for power. Besides, what Nigeria needs is a detribalized unifier that has across the board and robust influence politically in order to stabilize the polity. Name any other politician from the South that has built the kind of political network of Asiwaju that is alive today. Just one.

The youths have so far demonstrated that they are not serious about taking the reins of responsibility that political power demands. And mind you, power isn't handed to anyone on a platter. No. The noise we are hearing about Tinubu today from his associates and supporters was nurtured over decades. If anyone else feels he can do better than him, such a person should also come out and make some noise and the electorate would decide.

Tinubu is banking on APC,, while Atiku is banking on PDP... wat if d youths decide to vote for a 3rd force and win
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by gift2xl: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Worst news ever.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by hopexter(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:
Nigeria economy you were unable to develope since 1999 abi you are back to continue looting the economy?

He was a governor of Lagos, which other region is as developed as Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Mathew4257: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Am not a prophet. This guy can't be president. Because if he try to context he won't win. Many will betray him . People in south will prefer Osinbajo because Tuinbu have a bad record of Murderer , criminal and End SAR added to it. And the way most of us see it Northerners won't vote for him ,also other SOUTHERNERS won't vote for him . The Northerns are only deceiving him oooo. Let Osinbajo go for president

seunmsg:

https://gazettengr.com/im-back-to-develop-nigerias-democracy-economy-tinubu/
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by amabuike4lucky(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Time will tell
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by CSTRR: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol

A corrupt clown and his supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by StreetMedia: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Leenu Tinubu... Ọnwụ ga zuru ike.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.