Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dont Believe In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Believe In Love (273 Views)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Believe In Love by Teekay21(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Well love doesnt just seems to be the way people think it is,why? most women take advantage of foolish men in the name of love just to get what they want from men

1 Like

Re: Dont Believe In Love by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Teekay21:
[color=#770077][/color]
Well love doesnt just seems to be the way people think it is,why? most women take advantage of foolish men in the name of love just to get what they want from men
Do men not take advantage of women in the name of the same love? Did you even properly process this at all? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say I Do: Bernice Umoh Reveals What Marriage Will Do To You / Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corper / Lesbian Professor List Finding New Partner As Part Of Her Achievement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.