Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money (854 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by Teespeaks: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Men often ask about how to make a woman happy in a relationship. Some believe you can not make a woman happy regardless of how hard you try especially if you don't have money. I won't dispute the fact that money makes women happy, however, there are other ways to make a lady happy without money. There are several men who spend enough money on their woman, yet, these women cheat. Many ladies are married to billionaires and they are not happy. Money can buy temporary happiness, there are some kind gestures of love that ladies want.

1. Remember to give compliments
Giving compliments is one of the ways you can make your woman happy without money. Most ladies love it when guys pass good comments about their look,dressing, hairstyles etc. If your lady just got a new dress, she expects you to pass a comment regarding her new dress. If you don't, she might feel bad and that you didn't notice her. Women love to be noticed anywhere they are. "I love your new dress", "you look gorgeous today", "this necklace looks good on you" or "that was a great breakfast" ; these little words go a long way in making a woman happy

2. Always listen attentively to her
When ladies reach out to you for advices, they only want someone who will listen. They already have in mind what to do and how to do it. If you want her to be happy, listen attentively to all her stories, gists etc. Knowing that someone is listening makes ladies happy. This is why they are always angry when your attention is somewhere else while they are taking to you. Many people think listening is not that important, little did they know that it goes a long way in making a woman happy.

https://www.relguide.com/2021/10/how-to-make-woman-happy-without-money.html

You can read more at https://www.relguide.com
Can one make a woman happy without money? Let's hear your views
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by lilvicky68(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
A woman yes .

But your woman NO..
Without money your woman cannot be happy..

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by virginprincess(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good points, money is not everything, money can't buy happiness.
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by 2468iyajo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
I see i saw
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
She will be happy but will leave u at the sniff of money,
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Making a woman happy without money?
e go hard!
u go broke she ghost you! Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by virginprincess(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
SANTACLUS:

Probably because you don't know where it's sold.
There is a price for everything
please tell me, where in this world is happiness sold?
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
The only way to make a woman Happy without money is to make plenty money

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by Demigod22: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
When you give a woman attention without money,it is distraction to her. Ladies these days have successfully commercialized relationship, it is transactional, the boy pay and the girl provide services, and genuine love become elusive. They have married all the good girls, they come leave all these can you do me a favor, I am hungry, kind of girls for us. Only few girls got good brains.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by Promzy99: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Even Jesus Christ that gave his life cos of LOVE, hw far? biko Bleep luv. Luv gbakwa oku!
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Money can never buy love that's what these small boys of these generation don't know. You will see them fronting the little cash they have to get your attention,they lack substance, value,family orientation and all other things.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
who get time to do all these things and besides wetin the girl go do to make boys happy??
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by JOACHINpedro: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
A woman yes .

But your woman NO..
Without money your woman cannot be happy..
You really went deep
Re: How To Make A Woman Happy Without Money by Drsnives(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Women n money goes together
Almost inseparable.
But why are women wired that way?

(1) (Reply)

Wow....finally In This Nigeria Place!!! / I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me / Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.