Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30885 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Send your bank account here. Let me give you money for Data.

Thanks sir
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Arizonaz: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
I no dey agree say I dey jobless sha. I'm just a fighter. And I will say God has been faithful. This graphic design I learnt has been my saving grace. Looking inside of me, I know I can come up with something that will give me money. My income is not stable but God has been faithful. No insult when I never received but I just have to be stronger.
Nah hope dey keep me going.
I go to job for people when my graphic work doesn't come. No matter how small it is, I'm grateful.
I know one day I won't remember all these pains.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jumpandpas(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!
Pls let me know whenever your wife put to bed. THE BABY WILL RECEIVE A GIFT FROM ME.

8 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by xarm(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
marksleek2584:
what's the job please?
DSE
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by dododawa1: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
My boyfriend. Is providing my needs for now so I don't feel jobless
in exchange of Golden point constantly.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by stanley000: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

lol, dont be daft, this is a digital world, its not necessarily you go to an office to get paid, i work for a company and its a remote job, just to deliver online and sit down lobatan
I doubt that one has seen anything tech in his entire life. He doesn't know alot are being done via WhatsApp alone

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
jumpandpas:

Are you a babalawo?
I am not a babalawo o, I have knowledge of some ailments like ulcer, high BP, Infertility etc and their herbal remedies.

I learned this from picking herbs for my grand dad who was a herbal medicine practitioner.

7 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by BigDawsNet: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously

Don't loose hope bro

God will surprise you this week

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by membranus: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badca81:
. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.

Without a godfather? You must be joking.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Been jobless for over a year now, search all corners of Lagos no way. Out. No money to travel to other states in search of job. The only way I feed is through my wife little income am Even afraid make she no finally leave me, but one thing that kept me going is her encouragement and the drive to become great one day. But I hope the hope would not be dashed soon as things are getting worse on a daily basis.

6 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
147****** Access Bank

Thanks sir
Dude ensure that after the person has gotten the number you remove it from here.... I once gave out my account number and one wicked nairalander exposed my full name online (knowing fully well that this is a faceless forum)... And then he started pretending as if he has sent money to my account (when he didn't) so as to get rep from other people on the thread.

As you can see I've removed your number from my comment, she that wetin happen to me no go do you.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
frosy1:
Haaa you day receive above 100k and he no reach you. I understand say things high. As an unemployed graduate all I do is to ensure that I cut all my cost to the minimum level. Also I ignore people saying as a graduate leave your papa house grin where do they want me to go? I also avoid all girls wahala meaning I am strongly single smiley
One major thing that sustain me is my act of giving, I notice people always tend to help me when a major need arise probably because I have assisted them in one way or the other.
No mind am. Poor people wan de join big people de buy data 10k n leave for house above 500k.

If I de collect 100k as a young guy. My house rent no go pass 15% of my salary. I will learn how to wash my clothes n cook as well. Hu will be surprise u no spend pass 40% of it salary.

If u live it life to impree people especially gals, u will end up suffering in life.
Just like de case of borrowing to marry buh can sustain her financially.

8 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
frosy1:
Haaa you day receive above 100k and he no reach you. I understand say things high. As an unemployed graduate all I do is to ensure that I cut all my cost to the minimum level. Also I ignore people saying as a graduate leave your papa house grin where do they want me to go? I also avoid all girls wahala meaning I am strongly single smiley
One major thing that sustain me is my act of giving, I notice people always tend to help me when a major need arise probably because I have assisted them in one way or the other.
No mind am. Poor people wan de join big people de buy data 10k n leave for house above 500k.

If I de collect 100k as a young guy. My house rent no go pass 15% of my salary. I will learn how to wash my clothes n cook as well. Hu will be surprise u no spend pass 40% of it salary.

If u live it life to impress people especially gals, u will end up suffering in life.
Just like de case of borrowing to marry buh can't sustain her financially.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jumpandpas(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
jospepper:
I am not a babalawo o, I have knowledge of some ailments like ulcer, high BP, Infertility etc and their herbal remedies.

I learned this from picking herbs for my grand dad who was a herbal medicine practitioner.

Develop it.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
verybadmouth:
E no easy oooo. Wife come get belle put.
You would almost run mad or run away if you are the unserious type.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by andsboy29: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Gadget importation and sales, affiliate marketing, SEO (remote), Dropshipping, Google ads and Google analytics !!!...

Buy low from Yankee and sell here in Naija for profit...

Na wetin dey keep me sane be that...I for don dey ask for RT for twitter...my employer may be on your TL..

Just get something doing man, don't be a lazy punk...

Contact me for the gadget importation manual via number in signature...it's free ooooo before you talk say I wan collect money from you...

Pls can I get the manual
Thanks
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by sunnymighty(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously

What is your qualification bro!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Fidelmak(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na graphics design and printing I take dey sustain o, sometimes na to follow oyinbo talk for upwork and freelancer before $10 go show .....
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lastmankc:
I don borrow money tire for loan app.
How do you pay back the loans
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Eaglefine(f): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is my final decision ��

Give to God what Belongs to God
no problem, I will.
But you see that one that Belongs to Caesar?? Never! na him I go take hold body, country hard.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by 123readygo: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
I even pity those that earn less than 100k a month not to talk of being jobless.
May God save us all

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by dododawa1: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nobody is talking of supporting themselves with BABA IJEBU and BETNIAJA and CO . BETTING GAMBLING,see hypocrisy of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

I have been jobless for 3 years n I never die. Mobile loan app de look for me. I was jus tired of 30k job so I decided to be jobless for sometime to see if I can aquire a skills
Those loan app don enter one chance for your hand,

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ceejay80s(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whats the difference between who get job and who no get job for Nigeria
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ETIIKO: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
The psychological trauma that people who are graduate and non graduate are passing through because of no job or loss of job cannot be over emphasize. Some people instead of life to change for good, psychologically they are tired even without working or stressing themselves.
Please brother and sister anytime you read anything on this platform and you have the feeling to help please do; I know many have been doing it let us not wait until we are familiar with the person live is very difficult more than what we can imagine. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Sprumbaba: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
xxxxxxxxxx Access Bank

Thanks sir

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by yeme7(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Depression whilst loosing weigh... Unable to feed twice a day only God
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Obiraphael48(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
I just can't stop thanking God... sometimes I ask myself how I feed in this hard times for naija without any source of income...no job, sleep and wake up every day with no hope of something coming forth. It's been four year now after graduation nothing nothing. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Tushmanny123: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omo, its not easy o..I no go lie
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
jumpandpas:

Develop it.
that's what I am doing at the moment. There was an exercise book he used to write his formulas, I traveled to the village and thank God I saw it. it's one of my most prized possession now.

6 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by shesaiditsbig: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
If you're tired of not being able to meet your financial needs then it's time to learn a new skill and this bootcamp session is definitely for you.
You're probably thinking, what's the point of learning a new skill, it will take a lot of time and even a lot of money to learn a new skill, maybe you are right and that's exactly why you have to learn a digital skill. Learning a new skill does not have to take a lot of time or money. In fact, learning a digital skill can be as easy as watching YouTube videos or attending our free webinar session which will hold online on the 17th of October.

At the end of the webinar, you will have learned any of the following skills;

1. Web design
2. Copywriting
3. Digital Marketing
4. Graphics Design
5. Salesmanship and Neuromarketing 101.

and that means you can start earning more money.

What are you waiting for? Click the link below to register, limited slots available.

[url]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSuZccDfp4GDVj6geEkauV_nVr4zcsm4VO2uyTm4Rcjk9SKQ/viewform?usp=pp_url[url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience / You Go For A Job Interview And They Ask You This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.