Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30891 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by mariahAngel(f): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
adubam:
And I have turned down 2 jobs within 2/months. I have another one this morning still observing it. And to think of it that I was searching for jobs without success until I met one CAC prophet. God I appreciate.

Bait.

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
sunnymighty:

What is your qualification bro!
B.Sc sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Sprumbaba: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

U are such a good person. No matter how small is something. I also be careful of fake people especially yahoo boys. I hate to see good people being cheated

You know he did not ask for help and you can see the genuineness in the message he posted. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Don't loose hope bro

God will surprise you this week
Amen

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by lastburn(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omo na die I dey for this country. If not for the free house am staying in I for don run mad even with that I still dey depressed. Haven't seen 5k in awhile in my account talk more of cash... Am just been hopeful that things will turn around for the better.

7 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by arthurwillia(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bakerdav:
I tell u ,same here, just borrowing loan up nd down nd with biz

I can’t even afford to borrow
Mehn it’s not easy at all
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Enjoy.
Seen. Thanks and God bless

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by zubimete(f): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
It has been hell, after 4yrs of graduation no job. With kids is really terrible!

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Sprumbaba: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
Seen. Thanks and God bless
You are welcome. Take care.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Codeye(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damian10:
Mehnn is just not easy, sometimes i feel like disappearing but am a tough guy. But for real being jobless and broke is not good for nobody...am in abuja pls whoever knows of a job opportunity am in for real
I wished to disappeared most time too
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Kolenda(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Arizonaz:
I no dey agree say I dey jobless sha. I'm just a fighter. And I will say God has been faithful. This graphic design I learnt has been my saving grace. Looking inside of me, I know I can come up with something that will give me money. My income is not stable but God has been faithful. No insult when I never received but I just have to be stronger.
Nah hope dey keep me going.
I go to job for people when my graphic work doesn't come. No matter how small it is, I'm grateful.
I know one day I won't remember all these pains.

Please can you mentor me on graphic designing?

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by UncleJudax(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
AZControversial:

But her boyfriend is not complaining na.
He told you this? shocked
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ehmasjet(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Seriously it's been hell as Bleep, lost my job at the seventh month of my wife's pregnancy, we started staying at home and finished the little money I had saved even spent the one I saved up for hospital bill, after that I started begging friends and families just to feed everyday.

She gave birth through CS and made everything worse, I got loan , borrowed money and all.... Till now am still unable to pay up any of my debts.

Staying jobless is just an experience of how hell would be especially if you have a family to feed.

Depression, frustration, being lost in several thoughts, seeing yourself as useless and different experience.

May God help us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badca81:
. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.
Those institutions are too corrupt, they barely consider merit having gone through regorous screening

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Codeye(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
lastburn:
Omo na die I dey for this country. If not for the free house am staying in I for don run mad even with that I still dey depressed. Haven't seen 5k in awhile in my account talk more of cash... Am just been hopeful that things will turn around for the better.
God will help u I pray

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by venoc200(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know
send acc make I give you 2k for data...i can feel your pain bro

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Codeye(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
ehmasjet:
Seriously it's been hell as Bleep, lost my job at the seventh month of my wife's pregnancy, we started staying at home and finished the little money I had saved even spent the one I saved up for hospital bill, after that I started begging friends and families just to feed everyday.

She gave birth through CS and made everything worse, I got loan , borrowed money and all.... Till now am still unable to pay up any of my debts.

Staying jobless is just an experience of how hell would be especially if you have a family to feed.

Depression, frustration, being lost in several thoughts, seeing yourself as useless and different experience.

May God help us.
Amen
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by playfrank(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
E no chill bro, but I am learning a skill right now. But fund is still needed to purchase something. On God it will pass shai,I believe.
Denvacandy:
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gt321:

God will surprise you positively soonest
Amen, thanks!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by UncleJudax(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
frosy1:
Haaa you day receive above 100k and he no reach you. I understand say things high. As an unemployed graduate all I do is to ensure that I cut all my cost to the minimum level. Also I ignore people saying as a graduate leave your papa house grin where do they want me to go? I also avoid all girls wahala meaning I am strongly single smiley
One major thing that sustain me is my act of giving, I notice people always tend to help me when a major need arise probably because I have assisted them in one way or the other.
100k/month, just like 2million or more is relative. If you no get money, you go be poverty manager, once your level change small, your taste go follow.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Kolenda(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fidelmak:
Na graphics design and printing I take dey sustain o, sometimes na to follow oyinbo talk for upwork and freelancer before $10 go show .....
Please can I contact you?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by AZControversial(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
UncleJudax:

He told you this? shocked
The girlfriend hasn't left him..... that wasn't hard to figure out.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by bukitt: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Market d property on my profile post and get your commission.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by SUNNINO(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
It has really been challenging, feeding, accommodation and upkeep, not forgetting tfare for interview. Please if anyone can help me get a job, I will be very grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bakerdav: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
arthurwillia:

I can’t even afford to borrow
Mehn it’s not easy at all
baba as I dy loan dy my neck gan o,men must survive, fair money loan dy my neck I no send dem again self as they threaten me reach ,I just know anytime I get I will pay d money little by little
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by munalight(f): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's not been easy but my small business has been keeping me going.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Exodora: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
GboyegaD:

Oga, why not try explore scholarships abroad and move on from there?
Which scholarship is is ongoing now.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by sunnymighty(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
B.Sc sir

Bsc what? If you are a graduate of Special Education, computer literate and have passion to work with children and young adults with disability, pls DM me.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geostar: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.

Sometimes i get irrigated by some topics on nairaland.
Your topic should have been how i make 100-130 in the comfort of my home.
No be to want know how we dey suffer.
Blackman mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by adubam(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
jumpandpas:

SHUT UP!
You can't curse whom God has blessed.

Those who God has blessed are not arrogant but are Christlike. I just gave you an advice son. Fear God and honour all men. I posted a real life event that happened to me and you are bitter. How do you expect to receive good from God when you fight those who have received from him and are sharing testimony to honor him? Once again bridle your tongue if you don't want life to be difficult for you.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Xbs1: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
They will by grace
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by zubimete(f): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
jospepper:
I am not a babalawo o, I have knowledge of some ailments like ulcer, high BP, Infertility etc and their herbal remedies.

I learned this from picking herbs for my grand dad who was a herbal medicine practitioner.
Kindly help for treatment of ulcer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience / You Go For A Job Interview And They Ask You This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.