Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum (4960 Views)

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by cazchi: 5:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Biodun556:

NATO ke?

May God pardon those who misled you if not they will go to o hell fire.

NATO members*.
Nigeria may not be a part of treaty, however, its member states with interests in Nigeria will definitely be keen on the matter.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Uchek(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Why are you folks Ndigbo-obsessed but Yoruba issue/Yoruba future diffident?

Biodun556:
If referendum is scheduled in 2 months time, this is how ipobians will loose in a referendum:

1. Federal government places over one million Ibos in federal civil service on one month leave for them to prepare for referendum.
( this news will send shock down the spine of some ibos and they will be telling their family members the consequences of forfeiting their jobs some of them will withdraw support for biafra)

6 weeks to referendum

2. States and local governments all over the federation will place all their ibo civil servants on one months leave . This means about three million ibos are already jobless. ( with this news, some ibos will be shedding tears)

4 weeks to referendum

3.state governments except those in South East withdraws C of O of all ibos who have landed properties in Nigeria. This news will make some ibos to start selling their properties at give away price while others will be campaigning against biafra referendum.

3 weeks to referendum

4. Nigerian Immigration Service announces that all illegal migrants should prepare to leave Nigeria in one months time ( after referendum). By this time reality will set in and they will then realize the beauty of Nigeria and start asking questions whether biafra could offer better lives.

A week to referendum

5. Nigerian banks, telecommunication services, electricity etc would have started readjusting to changes that may soon happen. This will make them to reduce services in the South East due to currency, political and logistics issues. This means that their will be poor or no services in South East, consequently millions of more ibos will loose thier jobs.

Referendum modalities

Should referendum be conducted in South East alone or through out the federation for Ibos who are leaving outside South East?

In the end, it will be agreed that ibos outside South East must be allowed to vote.

What is population distribution of ibos in Nigerian?

South East 15 million

Ibos outside South East 30 million

Result of referendum

90% for Nigerian 10% for Biafra
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Uchek(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2021
We will rebound in less than a decade.

Igboid:

But we all left those jobs in 1966 and headed home to Biafra yet it never stopped the blood tasty demons who came chanting the incantation "To keep NIGERIA one is a job that must be done".

We are more than ready to give all those up, once we have Biafra.
We lost all of them in 1966 and still didn't get Biafra.
Imagine how fast we will give them up knowing we already have Biafra!
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Uchek(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Why are you obsessed witj Ndigbo? Allow us to bother whether Biafra cannot offer anything better tjan Nigeria.

Biodun556:

They focused more on Nigeria challenges rather than convincing themselves how Biafra is better off. Of course Biafra cannot offer anything in better than Nigeria.

In terms VAT and IGR south east is the poorest in Nigeria. Their politicians and elite know better that's why they will never support
the nonsense called biafra
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Yes we would, becuase there would be better representatives to open ports, build airports, build roads and all types of infrastructure to make the economy flourish.

Biafra is a determination to be freed from Fulani conservative government. You can stay in Nigeria and let the Sharia law and Jihad come to the Atlantic coast as predicted by Usman Dan fodio, okay.

Maybe their land rights are your land. I presume you're a southern Muslim, so you wouldn't have any problem.
lol rest. I wonder where all these dan Fodio prophecies were when obasanjo and Jonathan were presidents. Fulanis are only raising shoulders because of Buhari. Come 2023 everyone knows their wings will be clipped or they'd go extinct. Nobody believes your Kanu conspiracy of terror, not even the enlightened among your people

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Leon90(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Why do you think we are obsessed with issues bothering on Biafra and Igbos? We don't want them to leave, in order for them not to take their blessings and success with them. Without them, the rest of Nigeria will be in a pitiable condition. In fact, they are the real Nigerians.
Uchek:
Why are you obsessed witj Ndigbo? Allow us to bother whether Biafra cannot offer anything better tjan Nigeria.

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lol rest. I wonder where all these dan Fodio prophecies were when obasanjo and Jonathan were presidents. Fulanis are only raising shoulders because of Buhari. Come 2023 everyone knows their wings will be clipped or they'd go extinct. Nobody believes your Kanu conspiracy of terror, not even the enlightened among your people

You go and rest, your the one dreaming in your wonderland or delusion. Isn't it what other states who have been trodden by unexpected wars said before they were clamped down., For instance, Rwanda, Whites in South Africa, etc.

If you don't believe it, then stop poking your nose where it isn't your business. If Biafra wants to leave, let them go in peace and continue with your one Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You go and rest, your the one dreaming in your wonderland or delusion. Isn't it what other states who have been trodden by unexpected wars said before they were clamped down., For instance, Rwanda, Whites in South Africa, etc.

If you don't believe it, then stop poking your nose where it isn't your business. If Biafra wants to leave, let them go in peace and continue with your one Nigeria. smiley
if I were the president, I'd call your people this evening and tell them to go lol. I don't see any difference between Igbo and Fulani. Your people are only wailing because they are not in power. Give Peter Obi the ticket now and the Biafra noise will be dead in 3 days.
You are a kid if you believe fulanis will continue to try their rubbish once Buhari is gone. Nigeria is a tribalistic country and people do anyhow when their person is in power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
if I were the president, I'd call your people this evening and tell them to go lol. I don't see any difference between Igbo and Fulani. Your people are only wailing because they are not in power. Give Peter Obi the ticket now and the Biafra noise will be dead in 3 days.
You are a kid if you believe fulanis will continue to try their rubbish once Buhari is gone. Nigeria is a tribalistic country and people do anyhow when their person is in power

And who told you Igbos wants the presidency. Or do you think is Yoruba and the likes that's good in eye-service, if they did want it, they'll call their certified group trian them in the act of politics and wooing and that's it.

What the Igbos are fighting for is equality, and not your presidency, I don't understand the craze of presidency except putting it in history books and saying this man from this tribe was president ( that's what the Igbos don't get)

I wish you were president, if so it would be better that you did that, and watch Nigeria trying to collaborate with Biafra becuase they see the growth and international power they do get in less than years.

Nigeria is nothing without the Igbos, that's why your politicians cry for one Nigeria, becuase they do know when we leave, there's nothing called Nigeria again, they become like simple or plain African countries (and this is fact, not bragging) check the threads and you'll see how everyone are wailing indirectly begging Igbo's not to leave. grin
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by cazchi: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:

When Biafra leaves, the Yorubas can calm down because Tinubu will be the President of Nigeria.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Ikea81: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Biodun556:
If referendum is scheduled in 2 months time, this is how ipobians will loose in a referendum:

1. Federal government places over one million Ibos in federal civil service on one month leave for them to prepare for referendum.
( this news will send shock down the spine of some ibos and they will be telling their family members the consequences of forfeiting their jobs some of them will withdraw support for biafra)

6 weeks to referendum

2. States and local governments all over the federation will place all their ibo civil servants on one months leave . This means about three million ibos are already jobless. ( with this news, some ibos will be shedding tears)

4 weeks to referendum

3.state governments except those in South East withdraws C of O of all ibos who have landed properties in Nigeria. This news will make some ibos to start selling their properties at give away price while others will be campaigning against biafra referendum.

3 weeks to referendum

4. Nigerian Immigration Service announces that all illegal migrants should prepare to leave Nigeria in one months time ( after referendum). By this time reality will set in and they will then realize the beauty of Nigeria and start asking questions whether biafra could offer better lives.

A week to referendum

5. Nigerian banks, telecommunication services, electricity etc would have started readjusting to changes that may soon happen. This will make them to reduce services in the South East due to currency, political and logistics issues. This means that their will be poor or no services in South East, consequently millions of more ibos will loose thier jobs.

Referendum modalities

Should referendum be conducted in South East alone or through out the federation for Ibos who are leaving outside South East?

In the end, it will be agreed that ibos outside South East must be allowed to vote.

South East 15 million

Result of referendum

I am very sure you and Chris Ngige attended same school. You not sound stupid!
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

And who told you Igbos wants the presidency. Or do you think is Yoruba and the likes that's good in eye-service, if they did want it, they'll call their certified group trian them in the act of politics and wooing and that's it.

What the Igbos are fighting for is equality, and not your presidency, I don't understand the craze of presidency except putting it in history books and saying this man from this tribe was president ( that's what the Igbos don't get)

I wish you were president, if so it would be better that you did that, and watch Nigeria trying to collaborate with Biafra becuase they see the growth and international power they do get in less than years.

Nigeria is nothing without the Igbos, that's why your politicians cry for one Nigeria, becuase they do know when we leave, there's nothing called Nigeria again, they become like simple or plain African countries (and this is fact, not bragging) check the threads and you'll see how everyone are wailing indirectly begging Igbo's not to leave. grin
lol. Nigeria is nothing without Igbo? How? Your region is one of the worst in the country, your people can't even stay there. The only region that's important in Nigeria is South South. As for Yoruba, I couldn't care less about them.
Which one is "your politicians"? How many Igbo governors have supported secession? How many Igbo governors have ever supported anything beneficial to the South? Your governors don't even support their fellow southern governors in administrative matters and you are here trying to blame others for your woes. I wish they'll tell you all to go this very afternoon so that all this noise will finally end.
If your region is so heavenly and prosperous why don't your people stay there?
I hope they sign this secession clause so that everyone can return and remain in their region
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lol. Nigeria is nothing without Igbo? How? Your region is one of the worst in the country, your people can't even stay there. The only region that's important in Nigeria is South South. As for Yoruba, I couldn't care less about them.
Which one is "your politicians"? How many Igbo governors have supported secession? How many Igbo governors have ever supported anything beneficial to the South? Your governors don't even support their fellow southern governors in administrative matters and you are here trying to blame others for your woes. I wish they'll tell you all to go this very afternoon so that all this noise will finally end.
If your region is so heavenly and prosperous why don't your people stay there?
I hope they sign this secession clause so that everyone can return and remain in their region

Thank you for saying so, but you do know Igbos presence in your region greatly improves your economy, and for the Eastern lands of my beautiful Igbo people just look at the East as their vacation spots, where they build their massive mansions for a getaway spot in the festive season.

It's more like Lebanese, they invest in other areas and build mansions in their homes to rest and invest in other areas again when vacation is over, even the Jews of Israel do it, and Britons, and Americans, and every civil man.

Most of you people are living in delusion, I believe Igbos don't support southerners becuase you people are two-faced, when you want something you claim you want it, and when it doesn't work for you well, you deny having any responsibility.

The only southerners Igbo do adore and support, becuase they are brave and smart are the Efiks and Ibibio, they don't have issues, and we do live with them like they are our own.

So, go and do your Niger-Delta republic and leave us alone, biko. grin

PS: you claim you are way developed in infrastructure complexities than the Igbo states, stop decieving yourself, how many Niger Deltan people can rightly say they are happy in the contraption of Nigeria? That's why we are leaving you guys, if you enjoy Nigeria go and stay, and leave us alone. smiley
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
cazchi:

When Biafra leaves, the Yorubas can calm down because Tinubu will be the President of Nigeria.
who gives a fucck about Yorubas?
See, let me give you expo, tell all your governors to demand for a separate country. If your governors declare this afternoon that they no longer recognise Nigeria as a country, then Nigeria as 36 states cease to exist. Your tribesmen are collecting salaries from Nigeria as governors, senators, house of reps ministers etc and you keep opening your mouth to insult other people and demanding they give you your Biafra. If you are serious about your secession, tell your fellow tribesmen to stop recognising Nigeria as a country, tell your people to come back to your region and stop using Nigerian naira.

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Thank you for saying so, but you do know Igbos presence in your region greatly improves your economy, and for the Eastern lands of my beautiful Igbo people just look at the East as their vacation spots, where they build their massive mansions for a getaway spot in the festive season.

It's more like Lebanese, they invest in other areas and build mansions in their homes to rest and invest in other areas again when vacation is over, even the Jews of Israel do it, and Britons, and Americans, and every civil man.

Most of you people are living in delusion, I believe Igbos don't support southerners becuase you people are two-faced, when you want something you claim you want it, and when it doesn't work for you well, you deny having any responsibility.

The only southerners Igbo do adore and support, becuase they are brave and smart are the Efiks and Ibibio, they don't have issues, and we do live with them like they are our own.

So, go and do your Niger-Delta republic and leave us alone, biko. grin

PS: you claim you are way developed in infrastructure complexities than the Igbo states, stop decieving yourself, how many Niger Deltan people can rightly say they are happy in the contraption of Nigeria? That's why we are leaving you guys, if you enjoy Nigeria go and stay, and leave us alone. smiley
madam, Igbo presence don't add a thing to our economy. The small small shops your people own here don't employ indigenes, your people bring other easteners to come and serve them, they don't provide employment, they don't build anything in the region where they are doing business, local shops don't pay taxes in the communities they're located, how exactly do they develop these regions or improve the economy of these communities?
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by cazchi: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
who gives a fucck about Yorubas?
See, let me give you expo, tell all your governors to demand for a separate country. If your governors declare this afternoon that they no longer recognise Nigeria as a country, then Nigeria as 36 states cease to exist. Your tribesmen are collecting salaries from Nigeria as governors, senators, house of reps ministers etc and you keep opening your mouth to insult other people and demanding they give you your Biafra. If you are serious about your secession, tell your fellow tribesmen to stop recognising Nigeria as a country, tell your people to come back to your region and stop using Nigerian naira.

Tell me you're an uninformed swine without telling me you're an uninformed swine.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
cazchi:

Tell me you're an uninformed swine without telling me you're an uninformed swine.

hahaha here we go with the insult. When Ojukwu declared Biafra, did he come to Facebook to start insulting other tribes and demanding they give him Biafra? Your governors can come together this evening and break away from Nigeria. They didn't sign any agreement with other tribes to be part of Nigeria. Your people are cowardly and greedy and would rather insult other people than take risk.

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
madam, Igbo presence don't add a thing to our economy. The small small shops your people own here don't employ indigenes, your people bring other easteners to come and serve them, they don't provide employment, they don't build anything in the region where they are doing business, local shops don't pay taxes in the communities they're located, how exactly do they develop these regions or improve the economy of these communities?

I laugh in Spanish. The small, small shops are the average Igbo men, who still desire to work when the country you call Nigeria doesn't want to support them.

Do you know how many Igbos that own companies and industries abroad, even in Nigeria, talk of Obi Cubana, he was low-key, no one knew him till the time of his mom's burial where he was accidentally exposed, that's just the least of all prosperous IGBO people. Even the King of one Arabian country had commended Nigeria becuase of the Igbos. It's a known fact.

Most of your people or average people do not have shops like an average Igbo man, but love to sit down and wail and cry for president, or free stuff like Bursary accounts, scholarships, from president (that's what you depend on) when they vote for their president they go back way below, way more than square one.

Kantinue decieving yourself. grin

Fight for your president, at least it would solve your people's problems.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I laugh in Spanish. The small, small shops are the average Igbo men, who still desire to work when the country you call Nigeria doesn't want to support them.

Do you know how many Igbos that own companies and industries aboard. Even the King of one Arabian country had commended Nigeria becuase of the Igbos. It's a know fact.

Most of your people or average people do not have shops like an average Igbo man, but love to sit down and wail and cry for president, when they vote they go back way below, way more than square one.

Kantinue decieving yourself. grin

Fight for your president, at least it would solve your people's problems.
you completely missed my point. I'm not saying Igbos are poor or that having shops is a bad thing, I'm only responding to your insinuation that Igbos' presence in other regions improve their economy and benefit the indigenous people.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
you completely missed my point. I'm not saying Igbos are poor or that having shops is a bad thing, I'm only responding to your insinuation that Igbos' presence in other regions improve their economy and benefit the indigenous people.

That's because is the truth, I rightly say Nigeria is nothing without the Igbos, that's why politicians who have brainswashed your likes do not want to let them make their own country, when it's something that's easy to do, especially when this so-called stubborn people have been giving you headache from time.

Scotland is only in Britian becuase they do understand each other, but the Scots would want to be independent, and they are in the process.

But what's Nigeria's reason, but to forcefully keep them, you hate them, but can't do without them, isn't that silly? grin
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Banmeallday: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Biodun556:

6 weeks to referendum

4 weeks to referendum

3 weeks to referendum

A week to referendum

Referendum modalities

South East 15 million

Result of referendum

What does “Nigerian” mean Mr Man...

You are proud to answer a slave name, after the slave masters raped your ancestors and called them bytches and Niggers...
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

That's because is the truth, I rightly say Nigeria is nothing without the Igbos, that's why politicians who have brainswashed your likes do not want to let them make their own country, when it's something that's easy to do, especially when this so-called stubborn people have been giving you headache from time.

Scotland is only in Britian becuase they do understand each other, but the Scots would want to be independent, and they are in the process.

But what's Nigeria's reason, but to forcefully keep them, you hate them, but can't do without them, isn't that silly? grin
lol what happened when Britain gave Scotland referendum? cheesy
Look I couldn't care less about Nigeria. I know the game the majority ethnic groups have been playing since time immemorial. Give them the presidential ticket and all the Oduduwa and Biafra noise will be dead for the next four years.

Your governors can come together this evening and secede from Nigeria if they want to. Is it me that has never held even councillor position that's supposed to give you your Biafra?

Your governors can make public announcement this evening and declare the East is no longer part of Nigeria just as Ojukwu did and you will stop being part of Nigeria why don't they do it? It's because your people are greedy and cowardly and would rather insult other people than take risks. Your people are in the senate, House of Reps, ministerial positions etc working for Nigeria and collecting salary and all your people do is come online to insult other people and demand they give you freedom.
Why don't your tribesmen resign and return to the East, tell your your governors and legislature to declare your secession and see if anyone will come after you
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by BKayy: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

Wetin carry you go there? grin
The spirit of God grin
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lol what happened when Britain gave UK referendum? cheesy
Look I couldn't care less about Nigeria. I know the game the majority ethnic groups have been playing since time immemorial. Give them the presidential ticket and all the Oduduwa and Biafra noise will be dead for the next four years.

Your governors can come together this evening and secede from Nigeria if they want to. Is it me that has never held even councillor position that's supposed to give you your Biafra?

Your governors can make public announcement this evening and declare the East is no longer part of Nigeria just as Ojukwu did and you will stop being part of Nigeria why don't they do it? It's because your people are greedy and cowardly and would rather insult other people than take risks. Your people are in the senate, House of Reps, ministerial positions etc working for Nigeria and collecting salary and all your people do is come online to insult other people and demand they give you freedom. Why don't your tribesmen resign and return to the East, tell your your governors and legislature to declare your secession and see if anyone will come after you

That's a very dumb question, politicians aren't the people.

Look at it this way, your on politics and you do have your agenda in Nigeria, would you want to step away from Nigeria? How would you begin? How would this new country perceive you? Would they give you an opportunity to run for office in this new country? And many more, so as a politician you wouldn't and never want to leave becuase you know what's at stake for you. There would be what we call a refreshing start.

And it isn't that easy, one man can't say he wants to leave. The constitution has been made that there has to be majority in the house of representatives for a part to secede, or the president can use his veto power to let a particular group go, but none wants to do it. And I dare say, none of these politicians do not want the Igbo as president, for they believe when he's there, he'll surely allow his people to leave.

If the Igbos are silent for a long time, and do not want to secede, you'll see these dubious politicians crying for an Igbo to be on office.

You know nothing dear, in summary, Nigeria is nothing, read my lips NOTHING without the Igbos.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

That's a very dumb question, politicians aren't the people.

Look at it this way, your on politics and you do have your agenda in Nigeria, would you want to step away from Nigeria? How would you begin? How would this new country perceive you? Would they give you an opportunity to run for office in this new country? And many more, so as a politician you wouldn't and never want to leave becuase you know what's at stake for you. There would be what we call a refreshing start.

And it isn't that easy, one man can't say he wants to leave. The constitution has been made that there has to be majority in the house of representatives for a part to secede, or the president can use his veto power to let a particular group go, but none wants to do it. And I dare say, none of these politicians do not want the Igbo as president, for they believe when he's there, he'll surely allow his people to leave.

If the Igbos are silent for a long time, and do not want to secede, you'll see these dubious politicians crying for an Igbo to be on office.

You know nothing dear, in summary, Nigeria is nothing, read my lips NOTHING without the Igbos.
so, if your own Igbo leaders don't even want to secede, who are you people demanding let you go? I have no power, the people you are insulting online have no power. If you can't even convince your own tribesmen in power to help you secede why the fucck are you insulting other people and demanding they give you freedom?
Constitution don't mean shiit if all your governors and politicians declare it's unfair and that they no longer recognise it.
You are the ones who know nothing. All you do is rant and beat chest online because it's safer.
I can assure you that majority of the people don't give shiiit about Igbos. At least majority of south south people
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
so, if your own Igbo leaders don't even want to secede, who are you people demanding let you go? I have no power, the people you are insulting online have no power. If you can't even convince your own tribesmen in power to help you secede why the fucck are you insulting other people and demanding they give you freedom?
Constitution don't mean shiit if all your governors and politicians declare it's unfair and that they no longer recognise it.
You are the ones who know nothing. All you do is rant and beat chest online because it's safer.
I can assure you that majority of the people don't give shiiit about Igbos. At least majority of south south people

There is nothing like South South people.
As Ndiigbo are found in that same South South. And I don't mean IKa and Ikwerre people.
I mean real proud Igbos.
You could have easily said that Esan people (your people) don't give a shit about Igbos and I would agree with you, though I know that Esan men like to marry Igbo women alot, so you wouldn't still be right.
But the point is that you should learn to speak for just your own people.

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Biodun556(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Let me tell you what will happens:
1. 30 million Igbos retuning means real estate boom, because most of them are coming with serious raw cash.

Will Biafra also spend naira?

Which reasonable bank allow 30 million customers to withdraw their money?

2. Banks, telecommunications, industries etc will have to relocate or setup there regional branch and register their company afresh in Biafra land means employment for those coming back home.
3. The new country will establish their Airforce, Navy, army, police, immigration, custom, and secret services , this means employment for skilled and non skill Igbos that are coming back..

4. The new nation will also create their own ministries aviation, education, finance, labour, Agriculture science and technology etc, these will absolve those that are leaving their formal government jobs.

How many civil servants will Biafra able to accommodate out of about 3 million who loose their job in Nigeria?

Will those in level 16 retain their position in Biafra with the salaries and benefits?

Senior Federal civil servants in Nigeria recieve close to one million naira and even more will Biafra able to pay this?

5. Have our own CBN, Security and exchange Commission, international Airport, Seaports that will be run by these people you are talking about.

Biafra is landlocked. It is a dot in a circle, there won't be seaport

6. Our huge diaspora remittance will will be put to use properly.

7. The new country will have huge human capital resources that is second to none in Africa and the highest literacy rate in Africa.

Many great expectations from the new Biafra

Will Biafra also spend naira?

Which reasonable bank allow 30 million customers to withdraw their money?

Biafra is landlocked. It is a dot in a circle, there won't be seaport

How many civil servants will Biafra able to accommodate out of about 3 million who loose their job in Nigeria?

Senior Federal civil servants in Nigeria recieve close to one million naira will Biafra able to pay this?
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Biodun556(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Uchek:

We are obsessed with ndigbo because Biafra will be a liability to Nigeria in the end
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

There is nothing like South South people.
As Ndiigbo are found in that same South South. And I don't mean IKa and Ikwerre people.
I mean real proud Igbos.
You could have easily said that Esan people (your people) don't give a shit about Igbos and I would agree with you, though I know that Esan men like to marry Igbo women alot, so you wouldn't still be right.
But the point is that you should learn to speak for just your own people.
when I say we don't give a fucck what I mean is we don't care if you secede or not. Most ethnic groups in South South are minority of minority we don't care about the games majority groups are playing. I'm just tired of reading epistles, rants and complains online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
when I say we don't give a fucck what I mean is we don't care if you secede or not. Most ethnic groups in South South are minority of minority we don't care about the games majority groups are playing. I'm just tired of reading epistles, rants and complains online.

Nah!
You can't speak for all minorities.
You should restrict your rants to your Esan people.
This should be simple enough.
Get tired on behalf of your Esan people, don't drag others with you, answer your father's surname.
I mean, what does an Esan have in common with Legbo people in Cross River who are neighbors to Ebonyi Igbos?
But here you are speaking for everyone.
Stop it already.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

Nah!
You can't speak for all minorities.
You should restrict your rants to your Esan people.
This should be simple enough.
Get tired on behalf of your Esan people, don't drag others with you, answer your father's surname.
I mean, what does an Esan have in common with Legbo people in Cross River who are neighbors to Ebonyi Igbos?
But here you are speaking for everyone.
Stop it already.
check this forum to begin with and show me a south southerner that support your rants and chest beating. Go to Benin, Auchi, Warri, burutu and mention Biafra let's see if you won't be laughed at
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
check this forum to begin with and show me a south southerner that support your rants and chest beating. Go to Benin, Auchi, Warri, burutu and mention Biafra let's see if you won't be laughed at

What forum exactly? Nairaland where any one can claim anything.
I belong to different minority Facebook pages.
I know that opinion differs.
Finally, you should be comfortable in your Esan ethnicity and speak only for them. Why is this hard for you to do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Jerome Achi Commends Osinbajo For Strong Leadership, Guidance / Gov Soludo Thrown Out Of VIP Section, Asked To Join The Masses.(video) / Northern Elders Forum Secret Meeting Exposed: Must Read ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.