Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum (4958 Views)

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
so, if your own Igbo leaders don't even want to secede, who are you people demanding let you go? I have no power, the people you are insulting online have no power. If you can't even convince your own tribesmen in power to help you secede why the fucck are you insulting other people and demanding they give you freedom?
Constitution don't mean shiit if all your governors and politicians declare it's unfair and that they no longer recognise it.
You are the ones who know nothing. All you do is rant and beat chest online because it's safer.
I can assure you that majority of the people don't give shiiit about Igbos. At least majority of south south people

If you don't give a shit about Igbos, why do you open threads to criticize them or participate in criticizing them when they do talk about seccession matters? Check most of the threads and see which tribes or people begin the toxic discussions. Igbos hardly start a fight with them, check it yourself.
Just like this thread, who started it?

Majority of the South South people and I'll say, it's the South South that would cry if the Igbos does leave. grin...keep dreaming Ijaw nation, but not to worry, we would be heavily secured around the eastern bothers to prevent your likes from migrating into the propserous nation.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

What forum exactly? Nairaland where any one can claim anything.
I belong to different minority Facebook pages.
I know that opinion differs.
Finally, you should be comfortable in your Esan ethnicity and speak only for them. Why is this hard for you to do?
I don't really care sometimes I read something extremely delusional and decide to respond.
Here's a little expo for you.
Even in 1967 when Ojukwu declared Biafra, nobody gave a fucck in the South, not even the South Westerns. Igbos migrated through Ondo, Edo, Kogi etc nobody batted an eyelid. Southerners only took interest in the conflict when Ojukwu sent Banjo to annex Benin and install an Igbo as the governor. If Igbos declare Biafra tonight I can assure you that no southerner will give a fucck
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

If you don't give a shit about Igbos, why do you open threads to criticize them or participate in criticizing them when they do talk about seccession matters? Check most of the threads and see which tribes or people begin the toxic discussions. Igbos hardly start a fight with them, check it yourself.
Just like this thread, who started it?

Majority of the South South people and I'll say, it's the South South that would cry if the Igbos does leave. grin...keep dreaming Ijaw nation, but not to worry, we would be heavily secured around the eastern bothers to prevent your likes from migrating into the propserous nation.
cheesy I have never opened a single thread about Igbos on Nairaland. I criticise everybody. Hausas call me IPOB, Igbos call me Yoruba, PDP call me APC etc.
I am Esan. I couldn't care less about ijaw nation. Even if my Edos secede and become an independent country I'd still be a minority compared to Urhobos and Binis.
We don't travel to the East, only Igbos travel to my region despite the fact that we share border with Anambra(well, some of our people do buy things in Onitsha market) I can bet that you can't count up to 1000 Esan people in Igbo land whereas your people are all over our region. What makes you feel we will suddenly start travelling to your tiny region that will be battling overpopulation and pollution?
The only place we travel to is Lagos.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
I don't really care sometimes I read something extremely delusional and decide to respond.
Here's a little expo for you.
Even in 1967 when Ojukwu declared Biafra, nobody gave a fucck in the South, not even the South Westerns. Igbos migrated through Ondo, Edo, Kogi etc nobody batted an eyelid. Southerners only took interest in the conflict when Ojukwu sent Banjo to annex Benin and install an Igbo as the governor. If Igbos declare Biafra tonight I can assure you that no southerner will give a fucck

Stop smoking whatever you were smoking.
Enahoro from Edo was with Gowon and. Awolowo during the war and were issuing starvation policy from Lagos.
Many people from Edo, Kogi, Ondo were members of the Nigerian ARMY that invaded the East from Gakem in present Cross River State.
Ejoor was among the Nigerian delegation in Aburi, and Oba Akenzua it was who advised Gowon to renege on Aburi accord.
So the whole talk of Minorities being neutral during the war is hogwash. Everyone picked a side. No one was neutral.

You are also talking nonsense. Before the war, an Igbo from Anioma, Asaba to be precise was the democratically elected premier of the mid-west region and he sat in Benin from where he reigned over the whole minorities of the Midwest, the Government house of Edo State in Benin City is still named after this illustrious son of Igboland from Asaba, he was called Dennis Osadebey, he was ousted during Nzeogwu coup like the rest of the other premiers all over the country.
When Biafra marched through Midwest on our way to Lagos, Ojukwu appointed Doctor Okonkwo, another Igbo from Asaba to take the place of Osadebey.
He wasn't imposing Igbo rule, he was resetting things as they were before Nzeogwu coup.

Stop speaking for Southerners, focus on your small Esan. Every ethnic group in the South would decide their own fate individually once Igbos secede as Biafra.
Stop the gum body, stand on your Esan and speak for them.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
cheesy I have never opened a single thread on Nairaland. I criticise everybody. Hausas call me IPOB, Igbos call me Yoruba, PDP call me APC etc.
I am Esan. I couldn't care less about ijaw nation. Even if my Edo state secede and become an independent state I'd still be a minority compared to Urhobos and Binis.
We don't travel to the East, only Igbos travel to my region despite the fact that we share border with Anambra(well, some of our people do buy things in Onitsha market) I can bet that you can't count up to 1000 Esan people in Igbo land whereas your people are all over our region. What makes you feel we will suddenly start travelling to your tiny region that will be battling overpopulation and pollution?

You said it yourself, you don't go to the east becuase you guys have a small population, the reason you made Niger-Delta to compensate your small population (not insulting, but it's blatantly clear)

And we don't have anything to do with Edo people or Esan, an Igbo woman and a few men wouldn't want to date or marry there, only a few do that for extreme love, you guys are more like Yoruba people. We like Yoruba, but the cultures aren't the same thing, and we have nothing in common.

Igbos are proud Jews and we love it that way. The culture of Igbos is forever on fleek. smiley

So, rest love. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by lolshow: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
What do you feel about Nigeria's present situation? || Funniest Street interview ��
What did you think? Are we growing? Let's hear you from the comment session.
Check out what people say!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5Ghy3A-Y0
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
cheesy I have never opened a single thread about Igbos on Nairaland. I criticise everybody. Hausas call me IPOB, Igbos call me Yoruba, PDP call me APC etc.
I am Esan. I couldn't care less about ijaw nation. Even if my Edos secede and become an independent country I'd still be a minority compared to Urhobos and Binis.

I have and know many Esans in the East. One was even a classmate in the University and still currently in the East, married to an Igbo woman who was his girlfriend during his school days.
How is SE tiny compared to Esanland? grin
Which overpopulation and pollution?
You have obviously listened to too many Yoruba propaganda about the East.

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

Stop smoking whatever you were smoking.
Enahoro from Edo was with Gowon and. Awolowo during the war and were issuing starvation policy from Lagos.
Many people from Edo, Kogi, Ondo were members of the Nigerian ARMY that invaded the East from Gakem in present Cross River State.
Ejoor was among the Nigerian delegation in Aburi, and Oba Akenzua it was who advised Gowon to renege on Aburi accord.
So the whole talk of Minorities being neutral during the war is hogwash. Everyone picked a side. No one was neutral.

You are also talking nonsense. Before the war, an Igbo from Anioma, Asaba to be precise was the democratically elected premier of the mid-west region and he sat in Benin from where he reigned over the whole minorities of the Midwest, the Government house of Edo State in Benin City is still named after this illustrious son of Igboland from Asaba, he was called Dennis Osadebey, he was ousted during Nzeogwu coup like the rest of the other premiers all over the country.
When Biafra marched through Midwest on our way to Lagos, Ojukwu appointed Doctor Okonkwo, another Igbo from Asaba to take the place of Osadebey.
He wasn't imposing Igbo rule, he was resetting things as they were before Nzeogwu coup.

Stop speaking for Southerners, focus on your small Esan. Every ethnic group in the South would decide their own fate individually once Igbos secede as Biafra.
Stop the gum body, stand on your Esan and speak for them.

Thanks.
what the fucck is this one talking about? Ojukwu declared Edo state Republic of Benin, and tried to make it a colony of Biafra because we said we were not interested at all in the conflict and had no single security unit on standby. Edo people joined the army in late 1967 and early 1968 after the invasion of the Midwest.
Was this flag restoration of " status quo"?

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

I have and know many Esans in the East. One was even a classmate in the University and still currently in the East, married to an Igbo woman who was his girlfriend during his school days.
How is SE tiny compared to Esanland? grin
Which overpopulation and pollution?
You have obviously listened to too many Yoruba propaganda about the East.
yes south East is tiny and would battle overpopulation if all Igbos are repatriated back to the region. Unless you probably want to start dragging other people's regions as usual cheesy
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You said it yourself, you don't go to the east becuase you guys have a small population, the reason you made Niger-Delta to compensate your small population (not insulting, but it's blatantly clear)

And we don't have anything to do with Edo people or Esan, an Igbo woman and a few men wouldn't want to date or marry there, only a few do that for extreme love, you guys are more like Yoruba people. We like Yoruba, but the cultures aren't the same thing, and we have nothing in common.

Igbos are proud Jews and we love it that way. The culture of Igbos is forever on fleek. smiley

So, rest love. smiley
lol what would we want to do in a region where its indigenes are even running away from to our region in order to prosper?
Binis and Urhobos would be majority if Edo Decided to form its own nation. There is no shame in admitting other people are more in number than you.
Also we don't like your tradition as you normally sell your daughters and claim fortunes as bride price. And your women are very adulterous
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
what the fucck is this one talking about? Ojukwu declared Edo state Republic of Benin, and tried to make it a colony of Biafra because we said we were not interested at all in the conflict and had no single security unit on standby. Edo people joined the army in late 1967 and early 1968 after the invasion of the Midwest.
Was this flag restoration of " status quo"?

There was no Edo state.
What we had was Midwest.
Ojukwu declared it Benin republic because It was part of NIGERIA and wasn't a neutral territory like you said. We had to make it neutral. Pending the end of the war, about time it was hoped that the Anioma Igbos would be absorbed into Biafra while the Minorities of Midwest would have been left to their own machinations.

There were many Edo sons in the Nigerian military that were wrecking havoc in Igboland.
And Midwest military leader Ejoor was in Aburi as part of Nigeria delegation and not neutral delegation.
So the talk of Midwest neutrality is and has always been bunkum. The war was Biafra vs NIGERIA. Edoland was part and parcel of NIGERIA, unless you can show me where Edo people declared independence from Lagos based Nigerian military Government!

Edo didn't have military protection because all Nigerian Military which included Edo people were already stationed in Northern parts of Biafra from Nsukka to Gakem.

Even Lagos was left with little Military presence which was why Biafrans sensed an opportunity to March to Lagos and sack Gowon and his boys from there.

Edo not having military presence had nothing to do with it's non existent neutrality. Edo was part and parcel of NIGERIA during the war and the war was Biafra vs NIGERIA. So how can you speak of Edo Neutrality when Edo never declared independence from Nigeria? undecided

Are you listening to yourselves?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Justiceleague1: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lol what happened when Britain gave Scotland referendum? cheesy
Look I couldn't care less about Nigeria. I know the game the majority ethnic groups have been playing since time immemorial. Give them the presidential ticket and all the Oduduwa and Biafra noise will be dead for the next four years.

Your governors can come together this evening and secede from Nigeria if they want to. Is it me that has never held even councillor position that's supposed to give you your Biafra?

Your governors can make public announcement this evening and declare the East is no longer part of Nigeria just as Ojukwu did and you will stop being part of Nigeria why don't they do it? It's because your people are greedy and cowardly and would rather insult other people than take risks. Your people are in the senate, House of Reps, ministerial positions etc working for Nigeria and collecting salary and all your people do is come online to insult other people and demand they give you freedom.
Why don't your tribesmen resign and return to the East, tell your your governors and legislature to declare your secession and see if anyone will come after you

Oga use your senses nah,haba. When Ojukwu did that, didn't the Nigeria govt declare war on them?!

What are saying,can't you people just mind your business?!
Are you happy with the way Nigeria is being and raped by the north?!
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
yes south East is tiny and would battle overpopulation if all Igbos are repatriated back to the region. Unless you probably want to start dragging other people's regions as usual cheesy

You have obviously been fed with too many Lagos-Ibadan propaganda.

The East is far from overpopulated. If we were, where are the herdsmen feeding their cows?

We have places like the ones attached all over Igbo villages.
We haven't even scratched the surface in Igboland.

Igboland is one hell of beautiful tropical rainforest.

5 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lol what would we want to do in a region where its indigenes are even running away from to our region in order to prosper?
Binis and Urhobos would be majority if Edo Decided to form its own nation. There is no shame in admitting other people are more in number than you.
Also we don't like your tradition as you normally sell your daughters and claim fortunes as bride price. And your women are very adulterous

Which Igbo is running to your region to prosper?
Esan biggest town is Uromi.
Uromi no even fine reach Oba, a town in Anambra. grin
Ndiigbo are all over the world looking to exploit opportunities wherever they present.

We are not in your Esanland because you are better than Igboland.
We are there because we consider you less competitive in terms of utilizing the opportunities your land present, which we hope to exploit, legally of course grin.

Don't overrate yourselves. wink

5 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

There was no Edo state.
What we had was Midwest.
Ojukwu declared it Benin republic because It was part of NIGERIA and wasn't a neutral territory like you said. We had to make it neutral. Pending the end of the war, about time it was hoped that the Anioma Igbos would be absorbed into Biafra while the Minorities of Midwest would have been left to their own machinations.

There are many Edo sons in the Nigerian military that were wrecking havoc in Igboland.
And Midwest military leader Ejoor was in Aburi as part of Nigeria delegation and not neutral delegation.
So the talk of Midwest neutrality is and has always been bunkum. The war was Biafra vs NIGERIA. Edoland was part and parcel of NIGERIA, unless you can show me where Edo people declared independence from Lagos based Nigerian military Government!

Edo didn't have military protection because all Nigerian Military which included Edo people were already stationed in Northern parts of Biafra from Nsukka to Gakem.

Even Lagos was left with little Military presence which was why Biafrans sensed an opportunity to March to Lagos and sack Gowon and his boys from there.

Edo not having military presence had nothing to do with it's non existent neutrality. Edo was part and parcel of NIGERIA during the war and the war was Biafra vs NIGERIA. So how can you speak of Edo Neutrality when Edo never declared independence from Nigeria? undecided

Are you listening to yourselves?
lol. The Midwest invasion was the reason Edo people joined the war including men in my village. They never joined the army prior to the invasion. The political class in the Midwest offered a neutral ground for negotiations between Nigeria and Biafra as we mostly considered the conflict as Igbos vs Hausas. Even to this day my mother still regard the federal troops that displaced the Biafran occupation as Hausas.

Nigerian army was barely existent prior to the war as Nigeria was hardly 7 years old. The soldiers we had were mostly trained in the UK. The men that were recruited to form the second division that defeated Biafra were recruited after the invasion.
Trying to colonise Edo was what swung the advantage in federal government favour.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

You have obviously been fed with too many Lagos-Ibadan propaganda.

The East is far from overpopulated. If we were, where are the herdsmen feeding their cows?

We have places like the ones attached all over Igbo villages.
We haven't even scratched the surface in Igboland.

Igboland is one hell of beautiful tropical rainforest.
I have observed your region. You will be unbelievably naive to believe that a region of 5 states smaller than delta and edo or Oyo will not battle overpopulation if 40 million people are are repatriated there. Won't you reproduce? Won't you farm? Lmao
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by mancoconut: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
The audacity of an Edo man to call Igbo women adulterous, when it's a general knowledge and almost a comic stereotype in Nigeria that your women are the very quintessence for international prostitution bar no competition. No be una women dem dey use do national geographic documentary on Al Jazeera and BBC for Nigerian prostitutes in Italy? To get to that level of notoriety and recognition it must really be BAD.

And the bride price system in Igboland isn't a business of selling or making a fortune over our women as you lame minds see it, there's a whole deeper meaning and connotation to it you slowpoke, there's a reason why men from other tribes still rush down to the East to marry Igbo women despite the exuberant bride price, when you know the value of a woman... money won't mean sh#t to you.

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
mancoconut:

The audacity of an Edo man to call Igbo women adulterous, when it's a general knowledge and almost a comic stereotype in Nigeria that your women are the poster children for international prostitution bar no competition, no be una women dey use do national geographic documentary on Al Jazeera and BBC for Nigerian prostitutes in Italy? To get to that level of notoriety and recognition it must really be BAD.

And the bride price system in Igboland isn't a business of selling of making a fortune over our women as you lame minds see it, there's a whole deeper meaning and connotation to it you slowpoke, there's a reason why men from other tribes still rush down to the East to marry Igbo women despite the exuberant bride price, when you know the value of a woman... money won't mean sh#t to you.
just like you said it's a stereotype. Go to any state in Nigeria, you will count 1000 Igbo prostitute before see a single Edo woman there.
Igbo women here leave their husbands' house and follow other men whereas it's a taboo here. You can't even sit behind a married woman here in a bike if you do she will have to do rituals before she can cook for husband. Tell me, have you seen prostitute from Edo in your place? Come let me take you to Central Hotel in Uromi or k19 in Ekpoma so that you can come and see your people
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lol. The Midwest invasion was the reason Edo people joined the war including men in my village. They never joined the army prior to the invasion. The political class in the Midwest offered a neutral ground for negotiations between Nigeria and Biafra as we mostly considered the conflict as Igbos vs Hausas. Even to this day my mother still regard the federal troops that displaced the Biafran occupation as Hausas.

Nigerian army was barely existent prior to the war as Nigeria was hardly 7 years old. The soldiers we had were mostly trained in the UK. The men that were recruited to form the second division that defeated Biafra were recruited after the invasion.
Trying to colonise Edo was what swung the advantage in federal government favour.

This is the lies you tell yourselves to feel good about your role in the war, but nothing could be farther than the truth.
Remember that you had already claimed that Ojukwu tried to impose Igbo rule on you, because an Anioma man( who most of you dubiously claim to be Bini people when it suits your agenda) was appointed Military administrator of the region that was renamed Beinn republic to show that it's neither part of NIGERIA not Biafra, as Midwest was NIGERIA named.
You were disappointed that Ojukwu didn't appoint an Edoid (Edo, Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri) as the administrator of the region, while conveniently forgetting that an Anioma son in Osadebey it was who was the legitimate leader of the region before he was ousted and replaced by Ejoor (an Edoid) by the military.
You welcomed Ejoor appointment, not minding the injustice it meant for Anioma people whose son was ousted, but you were quick to go up in arms shouting Igbo domination the minute Ojukwu replaced Ejoor with an Anioma son in Dr Okonkwo.? You wanted another Edoid leader, apparently, Anioma people are not Midwest enough for you. But never mind, you were neutral in your dreams.

This is why I don't care about those Igboids hating Igbos. Once Ndiigbo are gone with Biafra, they will get it hot from you Igbophobic minorities. grin

Bottom line my dear, no one tried to colonize Midwest region.
We tried to de-Nigerianize it, by giving it a neutral name that is not NIGERIA-linked, ie Benin republic. But apparently, the people preferred NIGERIA, hence squashing their claim at neutrality.

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by mancoconut: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
just like you said it's a stereotype. Go to any state in Nigeria, you will count 1000 Igbo prostitute before see a single Edo woman there.
Igbo women here leave their husbands' house and follow other men whereas it's a taboo here. You can't even sit behind a married woman here in a bike if you do she will have to do rituals before she can cook for husband. Tell me, have you seen prostitute from Edo in your place? Come let me take you to Central Hotel in Uromi or k19 in Ekpoma so that you can come and see your people

Lmaoooo what a load of tripe and bunkum.

I don't frequent or visit brothels to keep a statistical data sheet on which tribe dominate them, yet it's a known fact that Edo women are the bottom barrel thrash commodities in Nigeria, your women are internationally known as dick-hopping whOres my guy (let that sink in), so much so that they've created a whole colony of prostitutes in the streets of Europe especially Italy, and have now proliferated and spread their olosho escapades to places like Libya and Lebanon where sex workers from Edo now traffick young girls to... this are hard facts with solid evidence and not just mere conjectures.

Meanwhile there's a reason why elites from other tribes are married to Igbo women, go figure! grin
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

This is the lies you tell yourselves to feel good about your role in the war, but nothing could be farther than the truth.
Remember that you had already claimed that Ojukwu tried to impose Igbo rule on you, because an Anioma man( who most of you dubiously claim to be Bini people when it suits your agenda) was appointed Military administrator of the region that was renamed Beinn republic to show that it's neither part of NIGERIA not Biafra, as Midwest was NIGERIA named.
You were disappointed that Ojukwu didn't appoint an Edoid (Edo, Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri) as the administrator of the region, while conveniently forgetting that an Anioma son in Osadebey it was who was the legitimate leader of the region before he was ousted and replaced by Ejoor (an Edoid) by the military.
You welcomed Ejoor appointment, not minding the injustice it meant for Anioma people whose son was ousted, but you were quick to go up in arms shouting Igbo domination the minute Ojukwu replaced Ejoor with an Anioma son in Dr Okonkwo.? You wanted another Edoid leader, apparently, Anioma people are not Midwest enough for you. But never mind, you were neutral in your dreams.

This is why I don't care about those Igboids hating Igbos. Once Ndiigbo are gone with Biafra, they will get it hot from you Igbophobic minorities. grin

Bottom line my dear, no one tried to colonize Midwest region.
We tried to de-Nigerianize it, by giving it a neutral name that is not NIGERIA-linked, ie Benin republic. But apparently, the people preferred NIGERIA, hence squashing their claim at neutrality.

in all these ranting up here, here's the most important details you're delusionally forgetting, who the fucck is Ojukwu to appoint a leader for the Edos. You have zero idea how irritating and insulting what you typed up there is. Who the fucck is Ojukwu to decide our region? Your aniomas claim to have migrated from Benin we don't argue with anyone. If bendel were still in existence we wouldn't mind if a chuckwudi is elected governor. That doesn't mean Igbos across the Niger would have the audacity to dictate to us.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
mancoconut:

Lmaoooo what a load of tripe and bunkum.

I don't frequent or visit brothels to keep a statistical data sheet on which tribe dominate them, yet it's a known fact that Edo women are the bottom barrel thrash commodities in Nigeria, your women are internationally known as dick-hopping whOres my guy (let that sink in), so much so that they've created a whole colony of prostitutes in the streets of Europe especially Italy, and have now proliferated and spread their olosho escapades to places like Libya and Lebanon where sex workers from Edo now traffick young girls to... this are hard facts with solid evidence and not just mere conjectures.

Meanwhile there's a reason why elites from other tribes are married to Igbo women, go figure! grin
lmao, each region has its stereotype. People believe Igbos are cannibals because some abakaliki people eat humans, people call Igbos money lovers, yorubas dirty etc it's stereotype. Countless number of times have it been discovered that most of those Nigerian women in Italy aren't even from Edo. Edo people don't even leave the state. Esan people mostly only marry in Esanland and live here, Benin women are in New Benin. Where do we get the numbers from to have that reputation in Europe? If you say some Benin women are pimps I'd agree with that. They help traffick those girls from other regions that'd be plausible.
Go to the North even as far as kebbi you'd still see an Igbo prostitute there. Talk to real people and stop watching rubbish propaganda
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by mancoconut: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lmao, each region has its stereotype. People believe Igbos are cannibals because some abakaliki people eat humans, people call Igbos money lovers, yorubas dirty etc it's stereotype. Countless number of times have it been discovered that most of those Nigerian women in Italy aren't even from Edo. Edo people don't even leave the state. Esan people mostly only marry in Esanland and live here, Benin women are in New Benin. Where do we get the numbers from to have that reputation in Europe? If you say some Benin women are pimps I'd agree with that. They help traffick those girls from other regions that'd be plausible.
Go to the North even as far as kebbi you'd still see an Igbo prostitute there. Talk to real people and stop watching rubbish propaganda

Edo man there's no part of Abakaliki that eats humans, the age long practice of cannibalism which was common in few parts of Igboland has long been banned.

But there are still certain stereotypes about certain tribes that are sustainably true till date... Hausas been very religiously intolerant almost to the point of insane violence, Yorubas been dirty, Igbos loving money too much, then we have Edo/Calabar women been very promiscuous! the Edo epithets aside from your olosho women in Italy would that your people are very diabolical in nature, infact it's said that witchcraft in Nigeria is headquartered in Esanland and Benin city.

Until you bring me solid facts that all the brothels nationwide are populated by Igbo women, then everything you're spewing here is just sheer noise and emotional conjectures... except you are telling me that you've visited all the ashawo spots in Nigeria to keep a census database of all the olosho's you've met based on their ethnicity? grin

Now what we ALL know as facts is that Edo women brought prostitution to parts of Europe (Italy and Germany in particular), even your Oba at some had to raise his concerns at the spate of sex trafficking going in Edo state... already your women's notoriety for prostitution has gained them traction by been featured on globally known media outlets like Al jazeera and BBC... stop fighting your reality bro, just live, accept and bask in your truth.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by ThickSharon123(f): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:

Sell who, we don't sell dear. If you train your daughter and advised her to keep her innocence till her husband have her, there's no crime for the other party to commend the parents for the job well done.

It's the daughter who advises her man to do so, or the man does it with his consent. It's a sense of pride to the parents for making a responsible daughter. A woman the husband would enjoy in the room and in the home. That's why I said we are different dear.

It's a shame to buy your daughter with shillings, that's what you guys do, and we don't do that.

And it also shows that every Igbo man is capable of taking care of the woman they marry. No parents want to give their daughter to a man with how many shillings and she would suffer in his hand. Biko, I wouldn't agree. smiley
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Ngorbungor(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Biodun556:

Will Biafra also spend naira?

Which reasonable bank allow 30 million customers to withdraw their money?

Biafra is landlocked. It is a dot in a circle, there won't be seaport

How many civil servants will Biafra able to accommodate out of about 3 million who loose their job in Nigeria?

Senior Federal civil servants in Nigeria recieve close to one million naira will Biafra able to pay this?

Please how old are you? Because I can see you are dumb, my question is,WHat are country like Ghana Or Togo, Benin republic spending ? Please stop being a f.o.o.l ,

So for your mind the total number of federal civil servants of Igbo extraction are up to 3 million? Are you smoking weed?

Let me tell again what will happen to the banking sector, if Biafra happens today, GTBank, Zenith Bank, First Bank and the likes will be the one begging to open their headquarters in the new country, do you know what 30 million customers means to the banks, they will never wish to lose such Market.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
I have observed your region. You will be unbelievably naive to believe that a region of 5 states smaller than delta and edo or Oyo will not battle overpopulation if 40 million people are are repatriated there. Won't you reproduce? Won't you farm? Lmao

Lagos is smaller than Anambra state, yet contains more than 20million people. Only Anambra and Imo will contain all Igbos and we would have three states to farm in. cool

Better believe it, SE is more than Enough to contain Igbos, once we use our enormous Natural gas to build stable electricity to build skyscrapers apartment buildings.

And I find it funny that it is non Igbos who worry about Igbo landmass than Ndiigbo.

4 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
in all these ranting up here, here's the most important details you're delusionally forgetting, who the fucck is Ojukwu to appoint a leader for the Edos. You have zero idea how irritating and insulting what you typed up there is. Who the fucck is Ojukwu to decide our region? Your aniomas claim to have migrated from Benin we don't argue with anyone. If bendel were still in existence we wouldn't mind if a chuckwudi is elected governor. That doesn't mean Igbos across the Niger would have the audacity to dictate to us.

But you had no problem with Gowon appointing Ogbemudia for you, you had no problem with military boys appointment of Ejoor?
Who the mess are you to claim Neutrality? You think we are fools? You picked your side and who you are comfortable with imposing rulers on you, and you want to come and claim Neutrality now?
Are you okay?

You had problem with Okonkwo appointment because you felt he was Igbo, don't come here claiming shit! You were literally up in arms immediately he was announced the new military administrator by Ojukwu. You have problem with Chukwudi from Onitsha, but you want to deceive yourself that you have no problem with Chukwudi from Asaba? grin
Cool story.

4 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
Lagos don't produce shiiit. They rely on the size of Oyo, Ogun Ondo etc
I will be very happy if that happens though, honestly I'll be very happy if your people relocate to the mideast and clear our regions of substandard goods

Same way we will rely on Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia to produce especially when we industrialize our agriculture.

You are sold substandard goods because you are mostly poor and cannot afford better quality ones, deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

Same way we will rely on Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia to produce especially when we industrialize our agriculture.

You are sold substandard goods because you are mostly poor and cannot afford better quality ones, deal with it.
hahaha, you sell substandard goods and drugs in South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia etc that's why half your youths abroad are on death row. Criminality is in your dna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Tundun Abiola? / Obi Sweeps Anambra With Wide Margins / Tinubu To Present N27.5tr Budget For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.