Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum (4965 Views)

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
except the chuckwudi from Asaba claimed to be from Benin and the other chuckwudi is from another region, appointed by someone we neither know nor recognised.
Gowon was the president of Nigeria and had every right to appoint someone, by the way Ogbemudia is our own. Who the fucck is okonkwo?
What right did ojukwu have to appoint a governor for us?
You guys will never learn. Declare your Biafra this evening, you have all the power you need. Declare your Biafra tonight nobody would give a fucck. Invade a neutral region and get decimated again.
The minute Banjo crossed the Niger and entered our territory, we took it simply as a declaration of war. Banjo didn't just go to Benin, he split the army into 3 went to Warri, Auchi and Benin. Your people keep lying to themselves that they were on their way to Lagos, since when did Warri and Auchi lead to Lagos?
Igbos are no different from Fulanis, all you people want is land and resources that don't belong to you.

Gowon was a military dictator whose legitimacy was being challenged by Ojukwu. He was never the president of NIGERIA. But thanks for admitting that your loyalty was with Gowon and NIGERIA. This is what we always knew and not the stupid takes of Neutrality.

Okonkwo was a Midwestern and a more legitimate heir to the throne considering that his democratically elected Anioma brother in the name of Osadebey Dennis was the legitimate occupant of the throne.
But thanks for admitting that you Edoids considered Okonkwo an outsider because of his ethnicity.

You were never neutral, you were always part of NIGERIA and obviously comfortable to be under Hausa-Fulani represented by Gowon as figure head.
If you side the Hausa-Fulanis in the next war by not declaring independence, and withdrawing your citizens from Nigerian Army and from Nigerian Government when we declare Biafra, and they invade us again preaching your demonic "One NIGERIA". You will be considered part of NIGERIA again by us, and if need be, will be invaded again.
This time around, not with friendly intentions and certainly not led by a non Igbo.

Ndiigbo have no history of ever building an empire or annexing people lands. Edo state is the home of Bini empire, what an Irony that Edos are accusing Igbos of annexation and invasion.

Well, we will leave NIGERIA for you and your Fulani friends to enjoy. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
hahaha, you sell substandard goods and drugs in South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia etc that's why half your youths abroad are on death row. Criminality is in your dna

Lol! Considering that Anenih, the most notorious Nigerian criminal was from Edo. Funny.
All Edo youths do these days is loiter around in the name of HKs and Yahoo Yahoo.

It's pathetic. But you think yourself as having higher moral ground? grin

4 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by 2elliot: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Biodun556:
If referendum is scheduled in 2 months time, this is how ipobians will loose in a referendum:

1. Federal government places over one million Ibos in federal civil service on one month leave for them to prepare for referendum.
( this news will send shock down the spine of some ibos and they will be telling their family members the consequences of forfeiting their jobs some of them will withdraw support for biafra)

6 weeks to referendum

2. States and local governments all over the federation will place all their ibo civil servants on one months leave . This means about three million ibos are already jobless. ( with this news, some ibos will be shedding tears)

4 weeks to referendum

3.state governments except those in South East withdraws C of O of all ibos who have landed properties in Nigeria. This news will make some ibos to start selling their properties at give away price while others will be campaigning against biafra referendum.

3 weeks to referendum

4. Nigerian Immigration Service announces that all illegal migrants should prepare to leave Nigeria in one months time ( after referendum). By this time reality will set in and they will then realize the beauty of Nigeria and start asking questions whether biafra could offer better lives.

A week to referendum

5. Nigerian banks, telecommunication services, electricity etc would have started readjusting to changes that may soon happen. This will make them to reduce services in the South East due to currency, political and logistics issues. This means that their will be poor or no services in South East, consequently millions of more ibos will loose thier jobs.

Referendum modalities

Should referendum be conducted in South East alone or through out the federation for Ibos who are leaving outside South East?

In the end, it will be agreed that ibos outside South East must be allowed to vote.

What is population distribution of ibos in Nigerian?

South East 15 million

Ibos outside South East 30 million

Result of referendum

90% for Nigerian 10% for Biafra

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by mancoconut: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
all you need do is stroll into a brothel. You don't have to sleep with anyone, just stand somewhere and you will surely hear them gisting in your language. Go to the north and ask Hausas who are the major prostitutions there they will tell you. There aren't even enough women in edo to prove the stereotype right
I don't need to go to North to conduct a survey or census on the ethnicity of prostitutes there, that's borderline obnoxious don't you think so? It remains to be proven that Igbo women populate these brothels you keep yapping about, chances are there are likely to be far more Edo ashawo's than Igbos in Nigeria going by the wayward and promiscuous nature of your women (a very well known antecedent and trait). The only decent breed of women in Edo are probably the Esan women... as for the core Benin women... good luck to any man that marries from there, I doubt he will even last for more than 3 years in the marriage before he dies "mysteriously" and all his properties inherited by his Benin wife... We sabi una story wella, no be today e start.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
N
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by mancoconut: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

Lol! Considering that Anenih, the most notorious Nigerian criminal was from Edo. Funny.
All Edo youths do these days is loiter around in the name of HKs and Yahoo Yahoo.

It's pathetic. But you think yourself as having higher moral ground? grin
Nwanne the funny fact of it all is that It's actually the Yorubas and their Benin Brothers that pioneered violent armed robbery in Nigeria, check the historical archives lol... the likes of Anini, Ishola Oyenusi etc were the first known most notorious criminals in Nigeria as far back as the 70's and late 80's before Igbos even took to armed robbery... na the same Benin people and their Yoruba brothers start 419 and forgery (the one we call Oluwole certificate today)... that's why I just laugh at these idiots when they dare call out Igbos for criminality, but na una brothers first enter history books.

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lol what throne? Ojukwu made a declaration that Igbos should return home and that East was no longer part of Nigeria. Of course the Midwest was still Nigeria, our neutrality was that we were not going to stop Igbos from going to their region nether did we care. Igbos and Hausas were killing each other we didn't care. What other neutrality did you want? If we took sides, do you think your people living outside the East would have made it back home? What happened in Asaba when we actually took sides?
I don't really know if narcissism is embedded in you Igbos dna.

Igboland is not equivalent to the EAST. We have Enuani, the western Igbos.
You took side from day 1. You were just inconsequential to exact your Igbophobia until the Hausa-Fulanis came to town and gave you the wings to fly.
Thanks for acknowledging your role in the genocides that took place in Anioma, especially in places like Isheagu.
We will never forget that. It's a debt you are owing us.

Ndiigbo are proud of our capability as a people. Something you are intimidated by. We are not responsible for your inferiority complex, and we will not dim our lights just so that your envious eyes will not get blinded by our radiance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
the reason for the hk nonsense is Ambrose Alli University, the most popular (for no reason) state university in Nigeria. Most of the hks are run by students. When I was in the university, the guy who brought bitcoin scam to our department is from Imo, his boss is from Asaba. The people Efcc are arresting in Edo, check their names.
As for anini, is he worse than Evans? What of James the head of Awkuzu SARS that was butchering your people for human parts exportation?

So Igbos are the one running all the HKs scattered all over Bini city and even villages like Okada and co? grin
Evans was just a regular kidnapper that was overhyped by Nigerian media.
James was not a criminal, he was working for the terrorist Nigerian police. He was simply following command.
Anenih remain number one most notorious Nigerian criminal and your Edo produced him.

2 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

So Igbos are the one running all the HKs scattered all over Bini city and even villages like Okada and co? grin
Evans was just a regular kidnapper that was overhyped by Nigerian media.
James was not a criminal, he was working for the terrorist Nigerian police. He was simply following command.
Anenih remain number one most notorious Nigerian criminal and your Edo produced him.
I said you should read the names of the people Efcc are arresting.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lmao you have no idea what hilarious you sound. Your cowardly 'soldiers' looted treasury in Benin, ran when soldiers were coming, crossed the Niger bridge and detonated it. The ones who couldn't cross dumped their uniform and mixed with civilians thereby getting them killed. You think everyone is ignorant enough to fall for your victimhood sobstory? Lol

And what has your FULANI master's been doing to you? Giving you your treasures?
You mean NIGERIAN soldiers who went to Liberia and Sierra Leone and looted the citizens in the name of peace keeping, who commit all sorts of crime even in home soil, were saints in Benin and everywhere they stepped foot into? Ndiigbo are the reason you couldn't impregnate your wives and hence became Minorities?

Banjo compromised the Lagos March by spending too much time negotiating with his Yoruba people while camping Biafra troops in Bini.
Biafra never had enough numbers to withstand NIGERIAN military or hold unto Midwest and Lagos while still fighting at Northern Igbo fronts, once they(Nigerians)regrouped, the idea was to use surprise factor which Banjo ruined by his deliberate delays.

The retreat was inevitable.
The genocides you Edoids carried out in Anioma is a debt you owe the Igbo nation, I'm happy you are chesting it with your full chest and not wearing the useless toga of Neutrality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
I said you should read the names of the people Efcc are arresting.

You know someone ( an Anioma son) once made a thread about the fraudulent ethnic group in Nigeria by making a thread about EFCC cases in all the Geopolitical zones. grin
Guess what? Ndiigbo were the least.
Let me search for it.

2 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
I'm just reading these and laughing. Your Biafran troops, retreating from Auchi, passed through Esanland, when they passed uromi and around ugbegun, they were busy killing people and burying them upside down with their legs in the air claiming they were spying for federal troops lol. These were people going to farms. The ones in Benin looted banks and carted millions which made Nigerian government changed currency. You guys are not serious. You unnecessarily antagonised a people who did not give a fucck just because of your thirst for power and supremacy.
You should declare Biafra and come to take Benin again to settle the debt let's see

Beer parlour tales you make up to help your insignificant selves feel better at night.
No serious Igbo want a backward lazy people with nothing to offer in Biafra.
You are not important.
Stop deceiving yourselves.

People like me know you lots wella, which is why I insist on Igbo only Biafra.

Ogbuefi, an old Ika NL member here from Igbodo never stopped crying for a single day here about the genocide you hateful Edo/Edoids meted on his people during the war.
I see any Igbo man talking about Biafra with Minorities like Edo as one with an empty skull.

Well informed Igbo nationalists know that the Edo/Edoid nations owe Ndiigbo a unrepaid debt so far.

2 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
I don't get it, where have I ever insinuated that we want anything to do with Igbos? Like I told the other girl, If I were president, I would tell your people to go and have their Biafra this very evening. Lol there's no Edo person who will ever want anything to do with Biafra, not even Urhobos and isokos who somehow found themselves sharing a state with some of your kind.

Good to know that the feeling is mutual.
So stop barking on top Igbo matter.
We no send una.
From my offline encounter, whenever I mention BIAFRA and Igbos leaving to form our own independent country in front of my Edo/Edoid acquaintances, their mood change to that of envy and hate.
I have no doubt that they would do whatever sinister move it takes to forcefully keep Ndiigbo in their shithole like their ancestors did.
But God pass una.

2 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
lmao it is beer parlor tales because doesn't portray Igbos as the blameless victims and saints who were ganged up against and betrayed and slaughtered like the stories you like to tell yourselves. You people are not ready yet.
Why haven't you declared your Biafra?
You can do it tonight if you want. Ojukwu didn't wait for a Fulani man to dash him Biafra, he took it himself. Igbos are majority just like fulanis. You can secede tomorrow morning nobody will come after you.

You know, Omoigui was asked for years to provide evidence of Biafran genocide in Mid-west, and he couldn't provide one other than the usual hearsays.
But guess what? Edoid/Edo genocide in Anioma is well documented. All the names of the victims and the name of their villages and family.
You can easily go there and verify.
Not made up stories you Edo/Edoid murderers made up to attenuate your dead conscience.
Your day of reckoning is coming.

See example of an Anioma town recording of Edoid/Edo genocide in Aniomaland.https://www.nairaland.com/6536757/remembering-isheagu-massacre-may-1968

No matter how NIGERIA bad reach, Ndiigbo will always be better positioned and empowered than your insignificant Esan in Nigeria, so why are you barking like you are Better off than Ndiigbo in Nigeria or like we are the reason your ancestors were infertile which led to your low numbers?

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Igboid: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Walkee:
tell them to come to my mother's village, ubierumum in Uromi. They will get names as one of the victims lived opposite my mother's family house. He went to visit his girlfriend in a village inside ugbegun.

I doubt you people are better off, you can't stay in your region, you cry everyday for freedom even when we all know you can take it yourselves if you want. You people aren't even better than fulanis you berate at every opportunity. Stay in your region stop crying everyday and avoid see finish. You're not a minority

There was no such victim. All beer parlour stories you made up.
All Edoid Edo massacres in Anioma are well recorded.

Ndiigbo are sure better than Esans. All Igbos in Esan are living better than the average Esan man.
We didn't steal from you, we buy best lands, build best houses, ride best cars wherever we go, am not surprised you are green with envy.
We are going no where, even the Chinese are in the shithole making money, why should we not do same?

We never stole any land you didn't sell to us, but seeing that you are not okay, I'm not surprised you compare us with Fulanis that want your lands for free and for eternal inhabitation by establishing of villages in your bushes.

The biggest Esan town Uromi is not even as developed than Ogidi my village in Idemili Anambra. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Ngorbungor(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igboid:

There was no such victim. All beer parlour stories you made up.
All Edoid Edo massacres in Anioma are well recorded.

Ndiigbo are sure better than Esans. All Igbos in Esan are living better than the average Esan man.
We didn't steal from you, we buy best lands, build best houses, ride best cars wherever we go, am not surprised you are green with envy.
We are going no where, even the Chinese are in the shithole making money, why should we not do same?

We never stole any land you didn't sell to us, but seeing that you are not okay, I'm not surprised you compare us with Fulanis that want your lands for free and for eternal inhabitation by establishing of villages in your bushes.

The biggest Esan town Uromi is not even as developed than Ogidi my village in Idemili Anambra. grin

You said Uromi? That ancient town that when they see us driving back to the East or going to Abuja, you will see frustrating looks, and the funny part is that they don't have any thing tangible to show for as a town. We are even helping their destiny, at least patronizing there plantains, red garri and red oil seller's

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Buckeyemedia1: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You said Uromi? That ancient town that when they see us driving back to the East or going to Abuja, you will see frustrating looks, and the funny part is that they don't have any thing tangible to show for as a town. We are even helping their destiny, at least patronizing there plantains, red garri and red oil seller's
Edo no be Lagos State, Governor Obaseki See as them they wash you?
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Slymking: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Biodun556:

NATO ke?

May God pardon those who misled you if not they will go to o hell fire.

Baba you sef foor say the joker mention NATO grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by mancoconut: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Walkee:

You are relying on gossips from across the Mediterranean to buttress your arguments lol. I'm telling you this, go across your street this evening, enter any local brothel and see what street urchins are doing to your women for N500.
If you doubt they're your women, sit down and listen to them gist.

Go to sabon gyari in kano sokoto, even as far as zamfara and kebbi go and see if you will even hear a single Edo word there whereas your women are wearing hijab and getting bonked by uncircumcised abokiis for N500. You will only know they're your people when they are making calls. I'm telling you to do this with your koro koro eyes or ask people from those regions. Not some propaganda gossip from across the Mediterranean.

Dude I don't have time for your tales by moonlight gibberish. Here's a video documentary of your women doing what they do best in Italo...note that I'm bringing you hard and verifiable evidence, and not some "Go to Sabon Gari blah blah blah" gibberish. Watch these videos and cry for the depravity of your women who go as low as to suck the limp and shrinkled di*ks of old Italian men for peanuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K53A1opChlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kci-MGUyn7Q
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2021
mancoconut:

Dude I don't have time for your tales by moonlight gibberish. Here's a video documentary of your women doing what they do best in Italo...note that I'm bringing you hard and verifiable evidence, and not some "Go to Sabon Gari blah blah blah" gibberish. Watch these videos and cry for the depravity of your women who go as low as to suck the limp and shrinkled di*ks of old Italian men for peanuts.

there's no proof that they're indigenous Ẹdo women even if they're, getting fuccked for €20 is still better than getting fuccked by aboki for N500
A few steps across your street will give you a physical evidence or do you expect me to go to a brothel to video your people? Go out and see for yourself or call anyone and ask
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by Walkee: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2021
mancoconut:

what I heard there is Nigerian women. I didn't hear any of them speaking Esan or bini. Stroll into any brothel in Nigeria Igbo is basically an official language there.
Re: How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum by mancoconut: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Walkee:
there's no proof that they're indigenous Ẹdo women even if they're, getting fuccked for €20 is still better than getting fuccked by aboki for N500
A few steps across your street will give you a physical evidence or do you expect me to go to a brothel to video your people? Go out and see for yourself or call anyone and ask
Lmfaooooo did you watch the video? Abi make I post articles before the neurotransmitters in your brains get the receptive signals of reality? And by all means start going to those Northern brothels to start identifying all those imaginary Igbo women, dude you're actually very daft like jokes apart grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onitsha City Known For High Number Of Storey Buildings In Nigeria / Running Petrol Generator Is Still Cheaper Than LPG. / Over 1,000 Kidnapped Victims So Far Rescued Without Ransom — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.