Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies (8422 Views)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
I recently traveled from port harcourt to yaounde cameroon. In all it was an amazing experience. Everything about the travel was epic aside the roads! Men did i just said roads? Yes, akwa ibom kinda felt like america in contrast to the roads there, although the one's in yaounde are decent just like the level of roads in igrita, the journey was close to 20hrs, if i continue talking about the roads this thread might not end,uturu and ajaokuta still dey learn, i had to use flight while returning.

Finaly got to yaounde and changed my naira in to a 411k worth cfa.

The place my aunt stay was bashtus. Mind you unlike many other french speaking countries( i havnt been to any aside cameroon) language is hardly a deal breaker as almost all of them speak french and understand a little english vice verser at least the ones i met.

Geting around yaounde is easy as it not that big.

Break...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Homeboiy: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Okcarry on
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by slawormiir: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Grab my bottle to read ....

I hope this story ends well...

Ends well means you were able to carry some Cameroonian baby girls and suck their boobies and bang the hell out of them

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Sonnobax15(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,we die here today with you op cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my bottle to read ....

I hope this story ends well...

Ends well means you were able to carry some Cameroonian baby girls and suck their boobies and bang the hell out of them

Dammn! Nigarr its ok bruv.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
I lltraly toured round yaounde in one day! Note! Welcome to a country where beatiful babes are found in local place and moderate girls in afulent places.

Camerounian babes are bold, they aproach guys like Hey man you know you are handsome any one ever told you that ? Although its your money they are refering to not you, but still i apluad the courage. They can be hyper materialistic though.

They love well doing nigerians, almost all the ladies i told am nigerian
Couldnt hide the ebxitment when we shake hands(the ladies prefer shake to hugs).

Although i talked to many ladies, ella was my main paddy, she was dark but very beautiful. Anytime am walking with her and her friend shows up her statement is always Hi jane etc meet my nigerian boo isnt he handsome (cameroonian ladies complement guys alot, atleast according to my own experience).

They can be jealouse, her best friend tried to woo me away from her friend, Did ella told you she has a son?

Typing..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by AFULA(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don't have time for your zigzag, if u like finish the story by the end of the year, na u Sabi. Darm niggar is already paying attention

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Vulcanheph(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
This should be interesting, let me park here....*grabs popcorn and zobo*

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Wale9253(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let me camp here.
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Ocholu: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

You have to update this thread quickly as possible. Which kind pause and update be this?

Or are you not a real nigg**??

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Since i wasnt dating ella or planing to..I cared less!.
I asked few ladies about what they think about nigerians and majority of the replies where, . Nigerians are lavish and they have the most beautiful weddings in africa.Mary(fake name): it will be my dream to marry a rich nigerian guy, thats my major prayer.
Blessing(fake name): a chance to visit a glamorouse nigerian wedding will be a memory i will never forget in a life time.
A day before i returned back to nigeria, i took ella out to a place called monument la union kini ko! ? .
Ella tried to forcely kiss me in a lonely place, you need to the way she was trying to overpower and seize me..Omo i off o, during the process a security guard showed up and asked if everything was ok and i answerd yes.
I got to kiss her later though.
I asked her if she would marry a niaja and her reply was a YES ESPECIALY WHEN HE IS RICH. LIKE YOU I CAN MARRY YOU. hmm see me,see blushing,you sure say no be woman dey toast man for cameroon?the ladies are good with words.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Youngpo413: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Our naija sisters are still the best!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Whazar(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
oga are we talking Cameroonian girls or roads

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Am kinda busy .
Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Youngpo413:
Our naija sisters are still the best!

Swears..

But new things dey always sweet though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ocholu:
OP let me be real with you;

You have to update this thread quickly as possible. Which kind pause and update be this?

Or are you not a real nigg**??

Niggar is busy o
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by siofra(f): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Your name is patriotic breed and you're frolicking with Cameroonian women. undecided

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Antmanned(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by edictng: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by edictng: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:
Your name is patriotic breed and you're frolicking with Cameroonian women. undecided
So How's that your business ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
I tried many foods that day.

I spent premuim time with ella as my paddy, i collect her whatsapp line.

Am currently in port omo naija get hope o, both our girls too, but they hide their feelings too much.

Abuja will be like dubai in my eyes.

Thats the end...

In all, The ladies respect anything nigerian esp a wealthy one.

They are brave.

They have high kpanshing drive.

Note: unlike in nigeria when by foriegn song we mean western songs.

in cameroon nigerian songs are called foriegn songs, and belive me when i say cameroonians are more updated on bbnaija and our songs than us.

omah lay is the gods of every young lady aka their idol.

i will visit cameroon again soon, i enjoyed there alot.

Bonus: cool weather.

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Deicide: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
I would rather have a conversation with other African girls than to have a conversation with Nigerian girl. Our girls are just too dull

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by BigDawsNet: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wonderful experience

Nigerian should learn to visit these AU free visa counties and explore..

Traveling, Tourism is part of life

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Deicide:
I would rather have a conversation with other African girls than to have a conversation with Nigerian girl. Our girls are just too dull

Not dull per say.. But they are kinda lazy and lack magic words, in all my 30yrs in naija aside my mum and my sisters no nigerian lady have ever told me, guy you are handsome, but just six days in cameroon i got that in tons.

Nigerian ladies are way smarter though.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Wonderful experience
Nigerian should learn to visit these AU free visa counties and explore..
Traveling, Tourism is part of life

True..
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Not dull per say.. But they are kinda lazy and lack magic words, in all my 30yrs in naija aside my mum and my sisters no nigerian lady have ever told me, guy you are handsome, but just six days in cameroon i got that in tons.

Nigerian ladies are way smarter though.

True words bro.... Seconded
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

True words bro.... Seconded
any single man that goes to cameroon must come back with a wife.
walahi grin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
*Removed
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by muller101(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
You use opportunity hype Akwaibom. I see.
Re: My Experience With Cameroonian Ladies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
muller101:
You use opportunity hype Akwaibom. I see.

Nope, am just being honest and you know this.

Am from emohua rivers though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still Wondering Why Nigerian Men Have Difficulty Getting Married, Early In Life? / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Black Model Flaunts Pink As She Shows Curves (photos) ADULT ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.