Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine (5619 Views)

2023: South East Won't Accept Vice President - Ohaneze / Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture / Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by oceania100(m): 5:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Rotimi ameachi at work,2023 is between

APC.....AMEACHI
PDP......OKOWA

Who invited you here this IKA man. Can't you face your IKA issues? The topic is about Ohaneze N'digbo and not IKA Association. Learn to be on your lane....

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Sufferingboy(f): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2021
oceania100:

Who invited you here this IKA man. Can't you face your IKA issues? The topic is about Ohaneze N'digbo and not IKA Association. Learn to be on your lane....

Wetin concern me? Concern you?
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Pls I want to know is it president of RUHANEZE RUDIGBO?

Or OHANEZE NDI IGBO

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2021
When your mother is going to a village women meeting and she ties two piece wrapper one is inches longer than the other when you look at her from leg up then your IGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by SirBlack999(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2021
24SEVEN:

Lest I forget to add, the killing of IPOB members by men of the NA is most welcome and will be supported to happen over and over and over.

If you have a problem with that, that is your problem??
Lol... That's a weak dunk and you sound pained. Are you in sifia pain? Now off you go again
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Igboid: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
When your mother is going to a village women meeting and she ties two piece wrapper one is inches longer than the other when you look at her from leg up then your IGBO

This is the most stupid and idiotic ideology I have ever seen.
Anyone who came up with this needs a brain surgery.
Dressing has nothing to do with ethnicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by 24SEVEN: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2021
SirBlack999:
Lol... That's a weak dunk and you sound pained. Are you in sifia pain? Now off you go again

You mistake excitement for pain.. sorry about that.. Ask yourself why would I be concerned if IPOB members are exterminated??
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Igboid:

This is the most stupid and idiotic ideology I have ever seen.
Anyone who came up with this needs a brain surgery.
Dressing has nothing to do with ethnicity.
it has to do with culture and you know that culture in a village native meeting....go to your mums village meeting and you will notice something in common with their dressing and that dressing has to do with your ethnic culture
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by SirBlack999(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
24SEVEN:

You mistake excitement for pain.. sorry about that.. Ask yourself why would I be concerned if IPOB members are exterminated??
I'm not the one that brought up IPOB members, you did. But it doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't have quoted me if your father knew what is called condom. Now look at me dealing with the mess. Tụfịakwa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by wirinet(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Racoon:
Though governor Wike said he is an Ikwerre and not an Igbo man going by the evil his tyrannical govt meted on the inhabitants of Oyigbo? What is an Ikwerre man doing with Ohaneze?

Abi he has a brother by mixed parentage? It is only a foolish man that will deny his well established roots. Posterity will surely judge you.

Governor Wike has many brothers. I have not heard any of his brother admit they are igbo by tribe. Maybe this one in South Africa has, I don't know.

Here is another of Wike's brother talking about igbos as if they are a foreign tribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIANfvzo1g

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:

Lol. This is just too funny. I’m dying of laughter here. You should be a comedian.

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Nwadiuto247: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Igboid:

We can't allow these people to continue playing us like this.

I swear, we are not trying as a people.

It's a shame indeed my brother. Our people in SA messed up big time.

We don't need Ikwere at all. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol. This is just too funny. I’m dying of laughter here. You should be a comedian.
as aboki from sabongeri....this is beyond your comprehension

IF SOMEONE FROM ENUGU CAN'T TELL IF HES IGBO OR NOT ALL HE HAD TO DO ASIDE FTOM LANGUAGE, SIMILAR CULTURE AND TRADITIONAL IS DRESSING
Re: Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
as aboki from sabongeri....this is beyond your comprehension

IF SOMEONE FROM ENUGU CAN'T TELL IF HES IGBO OR NOT ALL HE HAD TO DO ASIDE FTOM LANGUAGE, SIMILAR CULTURE AND TRADITIONAL IS DRESSING

Omg. You are serious. I thought you were joking. Accept these flowers as a token of my apology. But I’m still dying of laughter here. I wish I had not seen that statement. My ribs are aching from laughing so hard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government 50,000 Naira Grants; How to apply. / The Guardian Publisher, Alex Ibru Dies At 66 / Governor Aliyu Bans Old Boats In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.