Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. (6179 Views)

Help! This Churchgirl Is Back Again / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Lifeemetu(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Skooltynz:
Good evening nairalanders i feel bad this moment writing this because i feel emotionally blackmailed..

There is this church girl that came to preach to me earlier this year (i wouldnt mention her name) she invited me to her church and i accepted,she took my contacts and started calling me up on Sundays,but here is the thing after attending several of their church meetings i concluded it's not my type of church i don't like their doctrine because it's more like Christ embassy style of teachings so i lost interest..
To make matters worse this girl can call me for Africa,on Sunday mornings she will call ,call,call like 20 missed calls! it was now becoming unbearable,one certain Sunday morning Nepal brought the light late so i decided to charge my phone and quickly rushed to take so i can meet up with morning service,i noticed she called me so many times Amy phone charged on 1 percent embarassed.i no longer understand again,even Jehovah's witnesses do not disturb this way.this girl will come to my workplace expecting me to stop work and come to church during weekdays and the thing is she is very stubborn and never gives up,not like i am not interested in Godly things but i want a different church,but this girl thinks her church is the best for me..

Last week she came to my workplace so i used the opportunity to clear her and tell her my mind fully,she kept on insisting she talk to me almost one hour,i don't want to hurt she is doing Gods work,so i gave her all the audience.

This evening she came again to my workplace for Thursday prayer meeting,i told her it wouldn't be able to make it that i have a lot of work to do,she kept insisting stubbornly so i had to snub her all through with a frowned face ,she even almost cried And left afterwards. ,this made me to wonder why is it such a big deal i must be a full member of her church?and why is she over emotional about the whole thing,i feel so bad now because i feel i was rude to a preacher was i wrong?
Just be mean to her
No dy look her face � because she be girl.
Unless you dy fall for her. If she come knock for your house no open the door.

Abeg na my Nairaland family make Ina teach me how to post a thread na

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lifeemetu:

Just be mean to her
No dy look her face � because she be girl.
Unless you dy fall for her. If she come knock for your house no open the door.

Abeg na my Nairaland family make Ina teach me how to post a thread na

Move to the home page..
You will see Different segments e.g Family, investment, Romance,etc..
Pick one
Scroll down, you will see Create a topic!
So, do it and Post!

And Pls Post reasonable topics if you Must! Too many Mumu topics we see diz days!.. sad

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by pointblank247(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Make it clear to her that you are not interested untill she follows you to your own church , disturbing her is equally ok
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by fkj950ax(m): 2:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Skooltynz:
was i wrong?

Sit her down, and ask her to calmly listen to you.
Tell her the following
1. You are not interested in attending her church, and she should stop asking you.
2. You want to find out if she wants to be friends with you, which you MAY consider, but not a fellow church member.
3. Tell her she can't call you more than twice, and if you don't pick, she should send an SMS.
4. If she calls you 5 or 6 times, you will have to block her number.
5. She must stop coming to your office unless you guys have a date and going somewhere together. If she must see you, then she should call or send SMS amd you agree where to meet. Bus stop. Park. Eatery. Cinema. Beach. Because I think Number 2 is her intention.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Adeyemitoheeb1: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

next time she comes, tell her:"SISTA, I have converted to being a Muslim... walai bilai if you come again, i will deall with you Boko Haram style!"
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by lereinter(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Use fc.uking to chase her

And always use it to tame her
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by KingDash: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Skooltynz:
Good evening nairalanders i feel bad this moment writing this because i feel emotionally blackmailed..

There is this church girl that came to preach to me earlier this year (i wouldnt mention her name) she invited me to her church and i accepted,she took my contacts and started calling me up on Sundays,but here is the thing after attending several of their church meetings i concluded it's not my type of church i don't like their doctrine because it's more like Christ embassy style of teachings so i lost interest..
To make matters worse this girl can call me for Africa,on Sunday mornings she will call ,call,call like 20 missed calls! it was now becoming unbearable,one certain Sunday morning Nepal brought the light late so i decided to charge my phone and quickly rushed to take so i can meet up with morning service,i noticed she called me so many times Amy phone charged on 1 percent embarassed.i no longer understand again,even Jehovah's witnesses do not disturb this way.this girl will come to my workplace expecting me to stop work and come to church during weekdays and the thing is she is very stubborn and never gives up,not like i am not interested in Godly things but i want a different church,but this girl thinks her church is the best for me..

Last week she came to my workplace so i used the opportunity to clear her and tell her my mind fully,she kept on insisting she talk to me almost one hour,i don't want to hurt she is doing Gods work,so i gave her all the audience.

This evening she came again to my workplace for Thursday prayer meeting,i told her it wouldn't be able to make it that i have a lot of work to do,she kept insisting stubbornly so i had to snub her all through with a frowned face ,she even almost cried And left afterwards. ,this made me to wonder why is it such a big deal i must be a full member of her church?and why is she over emotional about the whole thing,i feel so bad now because i feel i was rude to a preacher was i wrong?
the girl won Bleep, God this guy don Bleep up...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by malikombi(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Vickkymanny:
those kind of girl can even use toto to get him to cum to their church.
That's worse oooo

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Ola17: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Skooltynz

This is a multilevel marketing(MLM) going on here. She seriously needs a downlink. Else, aren’t all churches supposed to be worshiping the same god? Why must You go to a particular church in order to make heaven or be rich?

Open ya eyes bro, it’s all an elaborate scam.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Bunmhi(f): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Op, this heavenly race ehn everybody must partake grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Karleb(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2021
My best bet is, you are her kind of man, she wants to convert and marry you.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Skooltynz: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Karleb:
My best bet is, you are her kind of man, she wants to convert and marry you.

People are telling me this too,but i am just seeing the whole thing from the church aspect.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Kondomatic(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
Very easy to chase her away.here is the tips start teasing her ,I mean u should ask her out and make sure you disturb her with calls too .that way she will be the one running from you
She won't run. Trust me here.

She will accept to date him and they will fornicate like monkeys, the only difference is that they will pray before and after sex.

Forget church people, been there a lot of times and these women are the easiest to sleep with.

I was going to shop one early Monday morning when one of them tried to stop me.

"Excuse me sir" she said "I am sorry for stopping you"

"You didn't stop me" I replied and continued going to where I was headed.

Imagine doing evangelism on Monday morning in Buhari's reign.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni make a move to bang that baby girl..

If her mind nor dey then she go discharge

Ogbeni.....don't be surprised that baby girl will jump on bros op's dickkk

Home boy with sick flows.

no go bang spirit oooo

no b everything dem dey bang
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Olamilekxy(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

next time she comes, tell her:"SISTA, I have converted to being a Muslim... walai bilai if you come again, i will deall with you Boko Haram style!"

grin grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by godisshit(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
There is something extra to this level of persistency. If you're a fine boy then you have probably already figured out what that extra ingredient might be...

[img]https://images./730XX1Rig2GyyxoKO2pHxh.gif[/img]

Skooltynz:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by revived: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni make a move to bang that baby girl..

If her mind nor dey then she go discharge

Ogbeni.....don't be surprised that baby girl will jump on bros op's dickkk

My niggy grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by 2nattie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Na so one use take advantage of me o, way back... I was used repeatedly.

Took advantage of you? Used you? Care to expatiate?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by okoroemeka(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
GoldenJAT:
You must make heaven by fire by force!!
hahahaaaaaa!but seriously I don't think it is just the church matter she is hustling for,she may have a crush on the op and using church to cover her emotions,if you can get the church girl alone in your house,hold her hands and look her in the eye and tell her you love her let's see what will happen.(for your information,don't say I lead you into temptation,this is just a suggestion and not an invitation to commit nackings,pls don't try this at home,you have been WARNED)

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by lordally(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kondomatic:
She won't run. Trust me here.

She will accept to date him and they will fornicate like monkeys, the only difference is that they will pray before and after sex.

Forget church people, been there a lot of times and these women are the easiest to sleep with.

I was going to shop one early Monday morning when one of them tried to stop me.

"Excuse me sir" she said "I am sorry for stopping you"

"You didn't stop me" I replied and continued going to where I was headed.

Imagine doing evangelism on Monday morning in Buhari's reign.

Hahahahahhaahhahahahaha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Lifeemetu(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks � bro
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by delugadou(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
I'm yet to see a female nairalander say something. only guys are giving advice. strange world we live in
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by bluefilm: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Skooltynz:

Maybe she just wants you to fuck_ her.

Have you considered the possibility?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Fb.. / I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / The Unboxing Of A Slaymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.