Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (16680 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by remonics: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is not a show of sexual prowess. I just feel like sharing the story hoping that I might be liberated,and also for posterity sake. Am in my early forties, married and doing fine. I have had affairs severally with married women,most of which were instigated by the women or by virtue of my sexual sensitivity. I will take my time to tell you how it all started. Pls note that the aim of the story is to encourage parents to take proper care of their kids. If I get abused so much,I might be discouraged. If you are a young adult, u might be experiencing this. As for more me it has ended,but I still feel bad each time I reminisce.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Tonnexy: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Continue bro
Let's hear your story
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ok
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
remonics:
This is not a show of sexual prowess. I just feel like sharing the story hoping that I might be liberated,and also for posterity sake. Am in my early forties, married and doing fine. I have had affairs severally with married women,most of which were instigated by the women or by virtue of my sexual sensitivity. I will take my time to tell you how it all started. Pls note that the aim of the story is to encourage parents to take proper care of their kids. If I get abused so much,I might be discouraged. If you are a young adult, u might be experiencing this. As for more me it has ended,but I still feel bad each time I reminisce.

obviously the above in bold is a damn lie... if you were, you wouldnt need to cheat on your wife or so easily be enticed by women, duh!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by cRobo: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Oyiboman69: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2020

6 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Iyiataata92: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
I think you deserve coronavirus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:

I won't say a word
Karma no Dey see our politicians?abeg no use karma disturb this thread.

7 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by cRobo: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Meeyankee:

Karma no Dey see our politicians?abeg no use karma disturb this thread.

What?
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by FatherBona: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
MrBrownJay1:

obviously the above in bold is a damn lie... if you were, you wouldnt need to cheat on your wife or so easily be enticed by women, duh!
[/s]
What part of
" most of which were instigated by the women" didn't you understand.
He will gain nothing in trying to convince you so shut your trap and read the story, otherwise switch off your data and stop masturbating over someone's thread.

my peace I leave you

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by LegendaryLover(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020

7 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by yarimo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
where are videos? undecided
remonics:
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oga do your kids know their real father

6 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Fisher007: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tell them awon serpent squad. Their husband na Adam.

Please I need to read this story. I can't insult you because I understand. The fact you said they initiated it make me interested in learning.

I am waiting to read ooo. Don't chicken out ooo.

We learn everyday. Let's make a deal. Share the story and I will give you an insight why it happens. smiley

3 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by baralatie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I think he said he needed to cheat.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Fisher007: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
remonics:

Oga I am waiting for the story oo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by baralatie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
What part of
He will gain nothing in trying to convince you so shut your trap and read the story, otherwise switch off your data and stop masturbating over someone's thread.

my peace I leave you
it means he needed to cheat and that identifies a problem either underlying or prevalent
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by neonly: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Women

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by frankkydee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
remonics:

Pls tell us the story so that the sensible ones here can learn one or two things from it

4 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by padi94(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
We are waiting
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by shellsea(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Complete d story
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by MrRichmond: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2020
A lot of stupid people here.
Op is trying to pass a message, why insult him without even listening to the story First

13 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Tonyfx: 1:28am On Mar 19, 2020
MrRichmond:
A lot of stupid people here.
Op is trying to pass a message, why insult him without even listening to the story First

You like Aproko sha grin

3 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by dontrulee: 1:46am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:

I won't say a word
you just said a word sir. . and you're not too wise... Too much of wiseness is foolishness and too much of foolishness is wiseness. if you can comprehend, you are near. if you can't you're far. By saying, I won't say a word is already 5words spoken sir!

7 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by ClassicMan202(m): 3:19am On Mar 19, 2020
grin
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Humanoid01(m): 4:18am On Mar 19, 2020
frankkydee:

Pls tell us the story so that the sensible ones here can learn one or two things from it
Brotherman gree complete e story? Oversabi people don discourage am.. Awon FTC!
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Humanoid01(m): 4:24am On Mar 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

He didn't say he's still cheating on her. They're probably doing fine now, but the thoughts of his past deeds still haunt him, thus he feels narrating it would liberate him. He even stated it in his post, how couldn't you spot that? He explicitly stated that he didn't want insults, so he wouldn't be discouraged to complete his story, I think we should grant him that request. There's potentially a thing or two to learn from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by rockafela(m): 4:47am On Mar 19, 2020
People are celebrating better achievements, see what someone is celebrating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by dayleke: 5:50am On Mar 19, 2020
remonics:

Waiting bro.... embarassed
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by freethinker01: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
What part of

my peace I leave you
Don't mind the idiot, his self-righteousnss is insanely irritating and he's highly judgemental. I detest such people

11 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 19, 2020
remonics:
Hmm! Men wey go dey shag your wife anyhow sef...karma.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by chukxie(m): 6:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Make una let the man talk na. Haba!
Before I got married, I had sex with a few married women, too. All Chinese! Them like black prick but them can pretend die! Anyways since getting married several years ago, I've NEVER 'played away match', and I don't intend to.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating In London Can Be Difficult / Wooing (Toasting) a Lady / Indian Guys ❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.