Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (44870 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Iamvetlander(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kaysalas:

Oga Vetlander, nor be only you go Vetland O! Which set? grin

09 sir. How about you? grin
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Kaysalas(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Iamvetlander:

09 sir. How about you? grin
Haa! 02! smiley Nice meeting on here

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Iamvetlander(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Kaysalas:

Haa! 02! smiley Nice meeting on here

Boss I hail you Sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Kaysalas(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Iamvetlander:

Boss I hail you Sir grin grin
Abegi! We are together! Up vetlanders!

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Iamvetlander(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kaysalas:

Abegi! We are together! Up vetlanders!

grin

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by bong4(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

Lol.. Is it that you're doubting the story, or you're complimenting me cheesy

same difference!
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by writeprof(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
eagleonearth:
How can you run when you don't know the way of the spirit?

How can you walk when you don't know the way of the wind?

Any human led by God's Spirit is like the wind. You can see the wind blowing but can't tell where it's coming from or going...

The Christian's journey becomes easier when the Holy Spirit is fully incharge

Shalom and happy Sunday

Correct! This is what makes the difference between practising RELIGION and having RELATIONSHIP with JEHOVAH GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.