Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (44872 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Well scripted!

We know u're lying, bt jst continue...

Keep scrolling down, you'll see evidence undecided
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by temielects(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
And it shall come to pass in the last days saith God,I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh,and your sons and daughters shall prophesy and your young men shall see vision and your old men shall dream dreams. Acts 2:17
The word is life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by eagleonearth(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

You seem to have an answer that I seek...

How can I be TRULY, TOTALLY, and THOROUGHLY be led by the Holy Spirit of the Living God in Christ Jesus?
You will have to desire God so much. At the point of getting born again, the spirit of Jesus invades a man's spirit and start changing that man but at at the point of Holyghost baptism, the Holy Spirit comes as a person and dwells fully, that's the point where you can blast away in tongues and start displaying other gifts. At this point you will start hearing a very soft voice that speaks peace to your heart. If you obey whatever it tells you no matter how unreasonable it seems, he will speak more and more until it becomes part of your everyday live and thus you're led totally and thoroughly. This is how I live everyday for 11 years and counting.

Shalom
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by 10mobile: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2021
eagleonearth:
You will have to desire God so much. At the point of getting born again, the spirit of Jesus invades a man's spirit and start changing that man but at at the point of Holyghost baptism, the Holy Spirit comes as a person and dwells fully, that's the point where you can blast away in tongues and start displaying other gifts. At this point you will start hearing a very soft voice that speaks peace to your heart. If you obey whatever it tells you no matter how unreasonable it seems, he will speak more and more until it becomes part of your everyday live and thus you're led totally and thoroughly. This is how I live everyday for 11 years and counting.

Shalom
So, how do I receive Holy Ghost baptism?
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by eagleonearth(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2021
10mobile:

So, how do I receive Holy Ghost baptism?
Just keep your desire for God high, it will come naturally under any circumstance that God chooses. Remain expectant
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Myhusband:

trying to create fiction to justify your profession

prolific writer thanks
Lol.
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
house10s:
if she decided to say things like a person close to u in ur family is a witch n he she is d reason for ur down fall i know u wud have belive also.

smh
No one can be responsible for my downfall but I alone. That's my orientation so you obviously don't know who you speak of.
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Ayobami0411: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2021
peeps4u:
You didn't tell us what she said.
I did but you missed it.
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by peeps4u: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I did but you missed it.

You didn't, unless you posted it later. You only narrated she told you what you were experiencing as if you had told her before.
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
peeps4u:

You didn't, unless you posted it later. You only narrated she told you what you were experiencing as if you had told her before.

I thought you were speaking of what she said that inspired me, which was her saying that it was the Holy Spirit that led her to do what she did. I said that was what encouraged me the most, and the OP can't be altered after it had been taken up to front page.

jesusjnr2020:
What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future...

After she was through and had prayed for me, I told her that I believe she was sent to me by the Holy Spirit because there were things she was saying about me that she wouldn't have known except He had let her know. And she said yes, that she wanted to refuse but...

So she actually knew she was sent by the Holy Spirit, which was also surprising to me, because I thought that she was sent without knowing it, but she let me know that it was actually the Spirit of God that was leading her to show that she already had a walk with Him....

But what was encouraged me the most was to see someone so young yet walking with God to the extent of being led of His Spirit, in a society where most teenagers were being led of the flesh and the things of the world. It inspired hope in me for the future.

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Forget. All those things na normal jejeti. That same girl could be banging different guys. Religion is a scam. It's the opium of the people. It's a tool created by man to subject his fellow man to a life of puppetry

The said girl seems smarter in conversion compare to what you wrote. At least considering what the OP said. Her level of intelligence at her age will be adequate for your learning at this age.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
grimandevil:
.I think we Africans should sit up and put religion aside because at the moment it have caused more harm than good.
Let's just do what we believe is right and the government especially needs to put the people first before religion

What harm has religion caused that we don't find in men in all places.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
AM SURE NOW SHE IS FVCKING ONE OF HER PASTORS.

I am sure this is the kind of utterances and attitude you would have exposed her to if under you. Yet run around speaking about others. Bro go stand in front of a mirror.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
atheistandproud:
She get luck say I no follow her Sidon that Keke.

She for explain Nicea council for me.

What about the council Sir. And how does it relate to the OP

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

GO JOIN A DEPARTMENT IN CHURCH THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT THE PASTOR IS FVCKING AND ANNOITING THE KUKUNASE OF ALL THE SMALL GIRLS IN HIS CHURCH.

I guess you grew up in such an environment and that has formed your view in life. Very sorry for your situation. But using that spectacle to judge all isn't smart at all.

What you should do is to seek to help your mind understand that there are good places and good people in this world. Do this and you will live.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
hupernikao:

The said girl seems smarter in conversion compare to what you wrote. At least considering what the OP said. Her level of intelligence at her age will be adequate for your learning at this age.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU HUNGRY KID
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by atheistandproud(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
hupernikao:

What about the council Sir. And how does it relate to the OP

You don't have to take my word for it, but Christianity would not be what it is today without the Nicene council.

Every Christian should know the Nicene Creed. Now how did the nicene Creed come about, after Christianity became a state religion in the Roman empire and gained legitimacy, there were different versions of Christianity. Each of them claiming to be the best one there is and all the leaders of these different churches and different types of Christianity were always fighting amongst themselves.

Until the emperor got tired of their bickering and convened a meeting of all of the Bishops. He then asked them to bring forth all of their different versions of Christianity so that they put it...basically it was down to a vote.

The Christianity in practice today was basically down to a vote of which practices to keep and which practices to throw away, which books to keep and which ones to throw away.

Christianity was codified by Emperor Constantine at Nicea. Not God. Do you know how many books of the bible were thrown away by the council. Today, they're called The Apocrypha. The most powerful bishops of the day went on to win that round.
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

You don't have to take my word for it, but Christianity would not be what it is today without the Nicene council.

Every Christian should know the Nicene Creed. Now how did the nicene Creed come about, after Christianity became a state religion in the Roman empire and gained legitimacy, there were different versions of Christianity. Each of them claiming to be the best one there is and all the leaders of these different churches and different types of Christianity were always fighting amongst themselves.

Until the emperor got tired of their bickering and convened a meeting of all of the Bishops. He then asked them to bring forth all of their different versions of Christianity so that they put it...basically it was down to a vote.

The Christianity in practice today was basically down to a vote of which practices to keep and which practices to throw away, which books to keep and which ones to throw away.

Christianity was codified by Emperor Constantine at Nicea. Not God. Do you know how many books of the bible were thrown away by the council. Today, they're called The Apocrypha. The most powerful bishops of the day went on to win that round.

You raised just two key points.

1. They selected the books to add to the bible
2. They voted for what they needed to practice.

There is no practical way that this affect the gospel of Christ.

1. Is there any of the version of the bishops that claimed Jesus didn't die for man's sin?

2. Or that forgiveness wasn't available through him?

3. Also the books you referred to, does the addition or remover limit God's word or its message?

Read this well.
Each books of the Bible are standalone explanation in themselves. They were written separately and read by the audience of their time separately yet they understood it without the other books.

They knew what God was communicating without having to read or live in the age of the others who are yet to write.

That should let you know that each book of the scriptures is a complete knowledge of God's plan on its own when read well.

The apostles never had the Epistles to read, yet they preached Jesus and wrote Epistles.

Phillip singly preached Jesus use Isa 53 text alone without 4 gospel and epistles. That should tell you something. That each book is sufficient in itself to explain God's plan when read well.

Hence the books are to corroborate the others not bring in new knowledge or ideas.

At least no one claimed the scriptures were rewritten during the Nicea council, hence the authors intention is still maintained. That is what is key.

Hence, Nicea or no Nicea, the inspiration behind the writings, the text of the authors were not impacted hence, every one has access to read and understand what was taught and not based on any council decisions.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU HUNGRY KID

That small girl is far better than you in communication. She knows that life is more than having phone and data to abuse and say anything that comes to head. You are still struggling to know that.

To be sincere with you, she will be your trainer in a school of wisdom and intelligence. Better go find her to seek knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jubrilELsudan: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
hupernikao:

I guess you grew up in such an environment and that has formed your view in life. Very sorry for your situation. But using that spectacle to judge all isn't smart at all.

What you should do is to seek to help your mind understand that there are good places and good people in this world. Do this and you will live.

YOU ARE VERY STUPID...AM AN INSTRUMENTALIST AND HAVE PLAYED IN MANY BIG CHURCHES SO I HAVE A FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jubrilELsudan: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
hupernikao:

I am sure this is the kind of utterances and attitude you would have exposed her to if under you. Yet run around speaking about others. Bro go stand in front of a mirror.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by atheistandproud(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
hupernikao:

You raised just two key points.

1. They selected the books to add to the bible
2. They voted for what they needed to practice.

There is no practical way that this affect the gospel of Christ.

1. Is there any of the version of the bishops that claimed Jesus didn't die for man's sin?

2. Or that forgiveness wasn't available through him?

3. Also the books you referred to, does the addition or remover limit God's word or its message?

Read this well.
Each books of the Bible are standalone explanation in themselves. They were written separately and read by the audience of their time separately yet they understood it without the other books.

They knew what God was communicating without having to read or live in the age of the others who are yet to write.

That should let you know that each book of the scriptures is a complete knowledge of God's plan on its own when read well.

The apostles never had the Epistles to read, yet they preached Jesus and wrote Epistles.

Phillip singly preached Jesus use Isa 53 text alone without 4 gospel and epistles. That should tell you something. That each book is sufficient in itself to explain God's plan when read well.

Hence the books are to corroborate the others not bring in new knowledge or ideas.

At least no one claimed the scriptures were rewritten during the Nicea council, hence the authors intention is still maintained. That is what is key.

Hence, Nicea or no Nicea, the inspiration behind the writings, the text of the authors were not impacted hence, every one has access to read and understand what was taught and not based on any council decisions.

Still doesn't explain the inconsistencies between the difference gospels.

In Mk 16:1 there are three women at the tomb, in Mt 28:1 two, and in Lk 23:55-24:10 more than three. In Mark and Luke they come with spices to anoint Jesus, but in the Fourth Gospel this has already been done.

If YHWH is not the author of confusion, then how can his work be littered so many inconsistencies? There are over 144 of them in the entire book compiled at Nicea.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Still doesn't explain the inconsistencies between the difference gospels.

In Mk 16:1 there are three women at the tomb, in Mt 28:1 two, and in Lk 23:55-24:10 more than three. In Mark and Luke they come with spices to anoint Jesus, but in the Fourth Gospel this has already been done.

If YHWH is not the author of confusion, then how can his work be littered so many inconsistencies? There are over 144 of them in the entire book compiled at Nicea.

Well, I love being organized in my discussion. Your case earlier was that Nicea council was the source of Christianity today. I have cleared that for you that you are wrong. The council never changed the text of the scriptures, that's the foundation of Christianity. Let's be in the same page with that.

Then we can start taking about how you need to read the scriptures properly considering the text you wrote above.

If we have to be jumping from one position to another we won't have proper discussion.

So, take this first.
Nicea never changed the authors intent nor the inspiration. Nicea never wrote the scriptures hence, it is wrong to use it to judge the Christian walk.

So what happened to the text you wrote? Have you read these/the scriptures properly?

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID...AM AN INSTRUMENTALIST AND HAVE PLAYED IN MANY BIG CHURCHES SO I HAVE A FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

Pèlé.

So, you were just waka.com to big churches. Eeyaaa.

Sorry for having such experience. Why do you always find yourself in such gathering? Are you sure there is no issues? Like attract likes. I will prefer you being a disciple than an instrumentalist. What are you instrumenting self. You need to sit down and be taught well to help your mindset which has been smeared.

Drop your instrument and pick the Bible.
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

You will survive it. I wish the little girl is online here the help teach you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Bahamas95:
I am very sure you listened to the sermon because she is a girl. grin
You should be very sure you're wrong, because that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jubrilELsudan: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

You will survive it. I wish the little girl is online here the help teach you well.

ODE I KNOW THAT YOU HOPING SHE SEEING THIS SO THAT YOU CAN USE IT TO FVCK HER.

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jubrilELsudan: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Pèlé.

So, you were just waka.com to big churches. Eeyaaa.

Sorry for having such experience. Why do you always find yourself in such gathering? Are you sure there is no issues? Like attract likes. I will prefer you being a disciple than an instrumentalist. What are you instrumenting self. You need to sit down and be taught well to help your mindset which has been smeared.

Drop your instrument and pick the Bible.

YOU ARE MOST STUPID....YOU THINK AM A HUNGRY INSTRUMENTALIST THAT PASTORS TREAT LIKE THEY DOING ME A FAVOR BY ME PLAYING IN THEIR CHURCH?

PASTORS BEG ME TO CUM PLAY IN THEIR CHURCHES.

TOP MUSICIANS BEG ME TO CUM PLAY FOR THEM.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE MOST STUPID....YOU THINK AM A HUNGRY INSTRUMENTALIST THAT PASTORS TREAT LIKE THEY DOING ME A FAVOR BY ME PLAYING IN THEIR CHURCH?

PASTORS BEG ME TO CUM PLAY IN THEIR CHURCHES.

TOP MUSICIANS BEG ME TO CUM PLAY FOR THEM.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Epèlé wise instrumentalist.

You are not even ashamed, shouting intrumentalist up and down. Not surprised that your utterance is very shameful. Go and replace your instrument with bible and become a serious Christian. It's a foolish pastor that needs your sounds more than your heart. A good pastor should close his ears when your hands produce any musical sound and send you to children church to start learning basics of Christianity.

The Pastors looking around for you aren't different from you. You all seems to just want to serve yourself.

A pastor that have your good in mind must have known by now that you aren't a serious Christian. He is supposed to take away that soundless instrument from you and place you under God's word for at least 2 years before you can even play dò re mí on any instrument again.

I will rather sing and worship along with a Bible committed "off key" player than shameless "professional" whose heart is sold to pretence and deceit.

But I am not surprised, that you are even proud of your shameful utterance and actions publicly. When hands do the thinking and are celebrated more than the hearts, this is what we get.

Tì e un bá é lo
Your own is going with you.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hupernikao: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

ODE I KNOW THAT YOU HOPING SHE SEEING THIS SO THAT YOU CAN USE IT TO FVCK HER.

So much of a "Christian" instrumentalist.

It's obvious Children aren't safe with you. They should put a mark of your head to identify people like you. A danger to his environment.

The best help you need now is for your helper to bundle you to those places they flog the "devil" out of their lives. Those are places that fits people like you who have refused faith in the word. So that the deceit can at least help your mind.

Because you have refused to even learn God's word but running around with shameless face.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Kaysalas(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I don't know why this is so funny too me grin grin grin
Oga Vetlander, nor be only you go Vetland O! Which set? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.