Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (44865 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jubrilELsudan: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2021
AM SURE NOW SHE IS FVCKING ONE OF HER PASTORS.

2 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Qatar2022: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Forget. All those things na normal jejeti. That same girl could be banging different guys. Religion is a scam. It's the opium of the people. It's a tool created by man to subject his fellow man to a life of puppetry
May GOD show a sign

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

‘Flammable’ and ‘Inflammable’ mean the same thing.

cool

Thank u for this grin
I just consulted my dikko........the opposite is non flammable.........

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Myhusband(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2021
HenryDion:
I had a similar experience in secondary school, except I was also a fellow student. I'll never forget her name, Josephine.

One of the strongest and highly anointed student minister. She was able to brainwash me into following her to SU every Wednesday.

She's an epitome of holiness. Even when fellow girls mistakenly rub powder on her face, she will cry and cry as if she has been given a ticket to hell.

Every Friday, we'll go for evangelism to other classes. Perhaps she's the reason I worked on how to speak in public without shame.

After our SSCE, it happened that Josephine was caught in one of the uncompleted buildings in school, being ravaged from behind by a classmate who have already sworn that school wasn't for him.

When the news was made around school, I couldn't believe it. Josephine?

No... It can't be Josephine.

I never believed it, until after six months when I accidentally ran into her in a popular market in Umuahia.

Behold, not only was the rumour true, but she was already with a protruding stomach that proved the did happen.

She avoided me, and I pretended not to have seen her. You see this life... Hm mmm

trying to create fiction to justify your profession

prolific writer thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Bahamas95(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2021
I am very sure you listened to the sermon because she is a girl. grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Myhusband:

trying to create fiction to justify your profession

prolific writer thanks

Actually, she later aborted the pregnancy and I shared it here on NL. No reason to cook up lies..

4 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by easiest(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2021
The same thing those claimed to be sent by God usually says. That should not have surprised you at all. It's normal

3 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2021
atheistandproud:
She get luck say I no follow her Sidon that Keke.

She for explain Nicea council for me.

You'd be surprised that 90% of Christians don't know about it.

2 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by house10s: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2021
if she decided to say things like a person close to u in ur family is a witch n he she is d reason for ur down fall i know u wud have belive also.

smh

3 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Athemisia: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

cool
They're not...
If something is flammable it means it can be set fire to, such as a piece of wood. However, inflammable means that a substance is capabble of bursting into flames without the need for any ignition.

5 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Yankee101: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Purity with righteousness can move mountains

That's why even prayers in a quiet place during a time of separation in holiness yields better results

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by prof1999(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Nah......
Anything that can be set on fire, such as a piece of wood etc is described as Flammable . and any substance that's capabble of bursting into flames without ignition is considerred Inflammable wink wink wink.

Happy Sunday Loveys

WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

cool

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by madukaanaya(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2021
grimandevil:
.I think we Africans should sit up and put religion aside because at the moment it have caused more harm than good.
Let's just do what we believe is right and the government especially needs to put the people first before religion
oga we cant cos life without God is nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by house10s: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2021
prof1999:
Nah......
Anything that can be set on fire, such as a piece of wood etc is described as Flammable . and any substance that's capabble of bursting into flames without ignition is considered Inflammable wink wink wink.
if it burst into flame that also make it flammable.

chk Google stroll down even google acknowledge both words are same n confusing to people
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Silentgroper(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

cool
Amaziiiiiing!
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Aloof: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

cool

Flammable and inflammable do not mean the same thing. If something is flammable it means it can be set fire to, such as a piece of wood. However, inflammable means that a substance is capabble of bursting into flames without the need for any ignition, such as Petrol.
The opposite of both words is non-flammable.
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by femi4: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Forget. All those things na normal jejeti. That same girl could be banging different guys. Religion is a scam. It's the opium of the people. It's a tool created by man to subject his fellow man to a life of puppetry
Not Everyone is blowing hot n cold like you

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by BigYash: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Lakoko Lazua..
Latino Peru Peru..
Wonderful!
Daddy G.O of nairaland church will love this news...

Offering time.. Blessings time..
Make una come dey drop thanks giving offering ..
Praise leader ,help us with a danceable song...
Instrumentalists are you ready?

2 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by femi4: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

cool
Flammable and inflammable do not mean the same thing. If something is flammable it means it can be set fire to, such as a piece of wood. However, inflammable means that a substance is capabble of bursting into flames without the need for any ignition
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future

It was a girl I came across in a keke a couple of years back, who was on school uniform and on her way back from school, but to my greatest surprise she asked for permission to share the Word of God with me.

It was really surprising for me to see a girl of her age (about sixteen years or less), yet have God on her mind to the extent of wanting to share His Word with others, especially considering the amount of distractions the society poses in this day and age to take away young people's minds from God.

So i immediately obliged letting her know that I was also a child of God to encourage her a bit and make her feel more comfortable to share whatever she had in mind with me.

So she started preaching, and while she did I listened very attentively to what she had to say. As she kept speaking, it came to a point that it became clear to me that she was sent by God, for some of the things she said she couldn't have possibly known without the help of the Holy Spirit, since they had to do with my spiritual life walk with God, and that was the first time we had ever met.

After she was through and had prayed for me, I told her that I believe she was sent to me by the Holy Spirit because there were things she was saying about me that she wouldn't have known except He had let her know. And she said yes, that she wanted to refuse but...

So she actually knew she was sent by the Holy Spirit, which was also surprising to me, because I thought that she was sent without knowing it, but she let me know that it was actually the Spirit of God that was leading her to show that she already had a walk with Him.

I understand that it wasn't easy for her, hence her initial reluctance, but she showed she was willing to do what the Spirit had led her to do, by still going ahead regardless, hence the Spirit of God gave her the courage she needed to talk to a stranger, she was meeting for the first time, who was by far her senior in a public place.

I thanked her for yielding herself to the instruction of the Spirit, because it was timely and also encouraging to yet receive another endorsement from God via someone I had never met before.

But what was encouraged me the most was to see someone so young yet walking with God to the extent of being led of His Spirit, in a society where most teenagers were being led of the flesh and the things of the world. It inspired hope in me for the future.

I prayed that God kept her yielded to His Spirit, and also hoped that her example inspires other teenagers and show them that it's still possible to be a teenager in this day and age, and still be led by the Spirit and not the things of the flesh.

God bless.

"With all the epistle, you still haven't told us what she said to you that day, yes she was sent by the Holy Spirit but what message did she bring?". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by adonainana: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2021
When her mates are busy in Silicon Valley doing great things

Her she is busy preaching what white men brought to us to deceive and enslave us

Yet 200
Years after they came and left we are still
Battling with it, a 16 year old girl now sees everything wrong with the world except her own side of things

The next Nigerian generation is here to brainwash the next generation till infinity

Meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by emmabest2000(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What's funny?

Don't missed your future wife

Find her asap and maintain the gospel relationship with her, till......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by kapelvej: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2021
HenryDion:
I had a similar experience in secondary school, except I was also a fellow student. I'll never forget her name, Josephine.

One of the strongest and highly anointed student minister. She was able to brainwash me into following her to SU every Wednesday.

She's an epitome of holiness. Even when fellow girls mistakenly rub powder on her face, she will cry and cry as if she has been given a ticket to hell.

Every Friday, we'll go for evangelism to other classes. Perhaps she's the reason I worked on how to speak in public without shame.

After our SSCE, it happened that Josephine was caught in one of the uncompleted buildings in school, being ravaged from behind by a classmate who have already sworn that school wasn't for him.

When the news was made around school, I couldn't believe it. Josephine?

No... It can't be Josephine.

I never believed it, until after six months when I accidentally ran into her in a popular market in Umuahia.

Behold, not only was the rumour true, but she was already with a protruding stomach that proved the did happen.

She avoided me, and I pretended not to have seen her. You see this life... Hm mmm
I don't believe
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Sterope(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2021
After she was through and had prayed for me, I told her that I believe she was sent to me by the Holy Spirit because there were things she was saying about me that she wouldn't have known except He had let her know. And she said yes, that she wanted to refuse but.

Sounds like a teenager that is an expert at reading people. Either that or she played a game of chance because I am pretty sure there are a lot of Nigerians that can relate to your story as well.

2 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Rajahbite(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Op what connotation does your topic relate with your write-up?
In all you've spewed, you didn't tell us a single word of what she said.

2 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Samsonklin(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Lol kids talk. Wait till real life hits her. U know wetin we talk when we small? Be realistic abeg. Don't specialize this. Any smart kid can talk. Relax chairman

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Pataricatering(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2021
thesicilian:
She probably says those same things to everyone
once you make stuff vague enough it basically applies to everyone . Dude said she told him he had been waiting for something bla bla bla - there's nearly no one you meet who is not waiting for or waiting on something..

5 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Pataricatering(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
why are some.people so obsessed with who is banging who I don't get ? of all the examples you could have used - lying , cheating, stealing, backbiting etc etc etc it just had to be about sex .

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by highness25(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future

It was a girl I came across in a keke a couple of years back, who was on school uniform and on her way back from school, but to my greatest surprise she asked for permission to share the Word of God with me.

It was really surprising for me to see a girl of her age (about sixteen years or less), yet have God on her mind to the extent of wanting to share His Word with others, especially considering the amount of distractions the society poses in this day and age to take away young people's minds from God.

So i immediately obliged letting her know that I was also a child of God to encourage her a bit and make her feel more comfortable to share whatever she had in mind with me.

So she started preaching, and while she did I listened very attentively to what she had to say. As she kept speaking, it came to a point that it became clear to me that she was sent by God, for some of the things she said she couldn't have possibly known without the help of the Holy Spirit, since they had to do with my spiritual life walk with God, and that was the first time we had ever met.

After she was through and had prayed for me, I told her that I believe she was sent to me by the Holy Spirit because there were things she was saying about me that she wouldn't have known except He had let her know. And she said yes, that she wanted to refuse but...

So she actually knew she was sent by the Holy Spirit, which was also surprising to me, because I thought that she was sent without knowing it, but she let me know that it was actually the Spirit of God that was leading her to show that she already had a walk with Him.

I understand that it wasn't easy for her, hence her initial reluctance, but she showed she was willing to do what the Spirit had led her to do, by still going ahead regardless, hence the Spirit of God gave her the courage she needed to talk to a stranger, she was meeting for the first time, who was by far her senior in a public place.

I thanked her for yielding herself to the instruction of the Spirit, because it was timely and also encouraging to yet receive another endorsement from God via someone I had never met before.

But what was encouraged me the most was to see someone so young yet walking with God to the extent of being led of His Spirit, in a society where most teenagers were being led of the flesh and the things of the world. It inspired hope in me for the future.

I prayed that God kept her yielded to His Spirit, and also hoped that her example inspires other teenagers and show them that it's still possible to be a teenager in this day and age, and still be led by the Spirit and not the things of the flesh.

God bless.
You haven't really told us what she said that inspired hope in you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.