Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (17769 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by SandyRocks1(f): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
@soundmind, you lucky oooo!.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by kabirat(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
Thats too bad of her!

I broke up with my ex because he is not ready for commitment even though he claimed to love me. I really love him so much and it really caused me so much pains leaving him. I had to let him go so that he wont be forced to do what he is not ready to do.

Although, he gave the excuse that he still wants to further his education overseas and don't want to keep me waiting nor waste my time. So i let him out so that i wont be a stumbling block for him not to achieve his goals.

ciao!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Caradona(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Topic

My break-up with my EX was justified because hes a full fledge Homosexual angry
MY 2nd EX was into some weird sh**t
MY 3rd EX was into gang banging
MY 4th EX was too poor
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by holythug(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2007
I broke up with her cos she was one slimy lyin B.I.T.C.H
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Sonye(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2007
Soundmind:

She was cheating on me. I caught her red handed with 3 different persons and different times. She will deny it initially but will accept it later. We broke up and few months after that, she tested HIV positive. She accused me of infecting her with that but suprisingly, We went for text and i am negative. I have gone for text 3 times since then and have come out -ve. Though i still talk to her and help her but our intimate relationship has stoped.

wow!!! Thats one hell of a story.
I broke up with mine cos he was just crazy. He did everything a man was not meant to do to a woman
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by jmichael90: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
Broke up for 2yrs and reconciled again grin she was misbehaving then but now behaving.we understand each other better than the first time.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ebos(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2007
Got her today, two weeks later dump her. Before her, I got another one, lost interest within a week. It has been like that. Some even think I'm possessed with one kind spirit. Note, I didn't take them to the room and was not after that. The reason was that the girl I was before them politely told me she was going to marry, we didn't quarrel for a day. I was not ready to marry then, so, I reluctantly said no problem. She saw the pain in my eyes and tried to calm me down. Since she married, I have never got a girl that could be like her till today. To me, is like someone has taken my wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by RuuDie(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2007
She wakes up one very good morning and says she wants out. . . . why? she says c'os i don't think it'll work out in the long run. . . . why? she says i don't know anything about u. . . .

Jeezuuz. . . . this is the stupid dame that u spend 99.99999% of ur conversations asking questions about stuff, encouraging her to feel free with u and it doesn't occur to her that she can ask u questions back  if she w'anna get 2 know anything about u
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by WebMonk(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2007
Cause we weren't compatible (But she was a sweet soul) grin

Large differences in life's goals, aspirations, desires, and some.

I look back and i'm happy i broke it before it went too sour.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by joey22(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
he broke up with me because he was tired of me and he went under the excuse that he needed some breathing space so i gave him but he is back now with apologies.guess wat i ll do, continue to fool him. i ll pay him back in his own coin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Lexyhearts(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2007
he was such a nut.  embarassed

he did not love me as i did 

he ws greedy  tongue

he ws not caring  undecided

he ws too harsh  sad

ignorant  cool

dwarf  cool

lazy  embarassed

dump  tongue

wanted to hv sexy w me   embarassed

i can't even tell some of the reasons    undecided undecided
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by mishoo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei !!!
So much bitterness !!!!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2007
I wasn't ready to get married and she was.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by k0be: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2007
lol, yes you are right, it is funny.
when in love - "he's the best man in the world"
when broken up - "he is the biggest jerk in the world" "I dumped him"
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by MILITIA(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2007
Too stingy! Wanted to "eat" all my hard earned money without spending his! He was always broke!!!!! angry I do not like irresponsible "needy" guys! Stink like Gigolos! angry
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by CrazyMan(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
I didn't trust her enough.

And believe me, i didn't regret breaking up with her.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by simplyme3(f): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2007
double talk - why did he/she dump you u mean.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by niniman(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2007
Both of us are AS ,so not medically compatible
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ToToChoper: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2007
You know, i can't muster anything spiteful about my ex. I just got tired of that girlfriend crap and she wasn't ready.

To the extent now, IF SHE IS A "GIRL", SHE IS JUST MY FRIEND. My cupidity will only be satiated with a lady who can ride with me till the wheels fall off - a lovely and sophisticated African Queen.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by hustla(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
she was damn bitchy, in ma school ppl kal her FREE YAYO,a word for anbody u can get yo grind with
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by katherinae(f): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2007
@omega25red

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i stopped being sexually attracted to her don't tell her

How can u stop being sexually attracted to someone, isnt that the whole reason u started liking them in teh first place.?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by monstah(m): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2007
@ sound mind

Geez,i'd show symptoms of madness or even aids if i were u shocked

My Ex,was too loving in a kind of disgusting way! always calling,complaining about me not calling as much as she did,too opinionated,manipulative, and wont let me bone her,religious rubbish! angry imagine! but she'll kick-start with some intense smoochis and eventually run-me-down angry she had a bunch of elder sisters who couldn't keep their noses out of our sh!T too

The other was a nympho cry    was loosing weight with her,and she can finish a drum of shekpe!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Esss(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2007
I dunno. she dumped my ass. cry cry Said I wasnt serious, and that I had issues. Can you believe that??

The truth is, the bitch was cheating on me and I knew it, but the sex was good so I did nothing. She realised that i was only down for the sex part so she split. good ridance to bad rubbish.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by promise72(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2007
My ex got pregnant for someone else. didnt find out until i got her to the states  shocked Even her family kept quiet about the whole deal when i was processing her visa!!

was disappointed at first but later think it was for the good. a lot of things i learnt about her after the ordeal. some friends who knew some stuff about her later start fessing up after we broke up.

I was like why didnt u guys tell me this all along?

@ Militia,
how are you doing. Greetings from here in California. Will like to hear from you. Yuo need a stable guy who is appreciative. Here i am.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by charlione(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2007
oboatioko:

it is funny how these ignoramus talk about their ex here - even when they are the cause of the break - funny.

an ignoramus is he or she who thinks she/he is wise but does not know otherwise. These are people who once said I love you to these same ex - but now come here with the same mouth to talk gibberish and unpalatable marionated and harangued mistotoes. May these ex come back to hunt you in your life as you speak evil about them.

and wassup with u miss"cant handle the guy with the big oko"
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by zignor(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2007
MILITIA:

Too stingy! Wanted to "eat" all my hard earned money without spending his! He was always broke!!!!! angry I do not like irresponsible "needy" guys! Stink like Gigolos! angry

You don't mean it! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by mimiko(f): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2007
same old story he was cheating on me the sad thing not even with fine chicks, wait oh i always wonder how a girl will feel if her boyfriend cheats with a world class chick will she be content or she ll be more angry?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by senetee(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2007
The truth:
I went out with her cause i admired her boldness in telling me she really liked me. Then i thought she was likeable n i would also learn to love her back but lately i realised i was lying to myself n her if i decided to spend the rest of my life with her and was going to hurt her more if we stayed on together so i slowed down and she got the message so she quit.

Still friends though
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ajibawealt(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2007
Quote from kateflow
and u are proud to say it out

hmmm na wa for some people ooo,agirl u call your girlfriend went out to meet another man that can handle her
and to add to that she got pregnant the first day cheiii
boy u need to see your doctor.

we’ve been dating close to 2 yrs and we’re pulling along 2gether. All of a sudden I just started noticing some traits in her that’s unusual of her so I had to check myself by calling it quit. Not that I can’t satisfy her sexually. If not why did she stayed for that long?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Hazeleyed(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2007
Esss:

I don't know. she dumped my ass. cry cry Said I wasnt serious, and that I had issues. Can you believe that??

The truth is, the bitch was cheating on me and I knew it, but the sex was good so I did nothing. She realised that i was only down for the sex part so she split. good ridance to bad rubbish.

good for u,

@Militia, i like u gaann!!!u know my ex was doing the same thing to me, irresponsible needy guy.i dropped him like an old habit, a sista need no such thing in her life.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by chuckdee4(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2007
I never seemed to have the kind of time she requested of me, was just too busy for her, maybe if she had gotten a job and started doing stuff with her life, we would still be together but oh well
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by mellow(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2007
Why did I even break up with my exes?

I don't know,quess its one of those things.

soldier go soldier come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? / My Pastor's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.