Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia (6471 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2021
If you have a recovery story, please share.
Seven years ago, I met a responsible guy that wanted to marry me, I convinced myself that I was too young. While responsible guys kept showing up I thought I was not ready.
When I started meeting difficult ones, I became so troubled and I started praying so hard for a responsible guy to show up, he finally shows up but now I am beginning to feel so anxious.
My parent opened up their concern about my relationship when I was marking my 26th birthday this month, I couldn't tell them that I am in a relationship, I just told them that I am still searching because I feel they might speed things up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Jayrockk: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2021
I feel this way sometimes, but I believe mine is because of lack of money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Pweetiedude(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Once you acknowledge the fear and realize that it’s within your power to change, you’ve taken the first step.

If you’re in a relationship, be totally honest with that person to avoid leading them on. Let them know that this is about you and your history, and you’re learning how to deal with it.

Explore the reasons behind your fear. Are past events sabotaging your present happiness?

Think about what you want and need in a relationship. You might come to realize that long-term commitment isn’t your cup of tea after all. Or you might discover that despite the fear, that’s exactly what you want.

That realization may be all you need to start overcoming your fear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by dawnomike(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2021
@Pweetiedude has said it all

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2021
my case is different. I just lost interest in relationships

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Juliusmomoh: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2021
@ahnie come and advice your sister.

When coming carry ogaga follow body come cheesy
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by czarr(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2021
The odds of having a happy relationship and marriage is low.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by czarr(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2021
The odds of having a happy relationship and marriage is low. I may not roll the dice.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by ahnie: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
@ahnie come and advice your sister.

When coming carry ogaga follow body come cheesy
Onne good afternoon.
Where's the sister?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Blessiing(f): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=Lollittaa post=106927994]my case is different. I just lost interest in relationships[/quote.

Same with me sis... I am very sure relationship is not meant for me..
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Juliusmomoh: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=Blessiing post=106934659][/quote]
Can we give it a try once?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Juliusmomoh: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
ahnie:
Onne good afternoon. Where's the sister?
I love reading your dairy.. Go and update it na..
Abi u want make i nak you plank cheesy. Mama zino
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by ahnie: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I love reading your dairy.. Go and update it na..

Abi u want make i nak you plank cheesy. Mama zino
Thanks but I don't plan doing that anytime soon.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Juliusmomoh: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
ahnie:

Thanks but I don't plan doing that anytime soon.

And i enjoy reading it fa embarassed ...

Expecially that part wey you de give your husband green light. cheesy ... I also love the way you send those lazy ass ladies away... I wist to eat you akara one day but am far away in kogi... embarassed
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
I no get money angry I don't think about relationship grin
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Blessiing:
Same with me sis... I am very sure relationship is not meant for me.

We will all heal with time. I had one & now feel like I've had enough of r/ship. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'm just scared because anybody can change. My friend is enduring her marriage, she married my grand aunt son, she was a virgin before her marriage and she has a very good character. My mother was the one that recommended her when my cousin said he needed a wife, he is based in US, they have been married for more than five years now but she is still in Nigeria. The embassy denied her visa two times, I feel something is fishy, it seems he is the one doing things wrongly. If it is just courtship, I would have personally broken it but it is marriage, there is nothing I can do about it, she has to keep enduring.
Pweetiedude:
Once you acknowledge the fear and realize that it’s within your power to change, you’ve taken the first step.

If you’re in a relationship, be totally honest with that person to avoid leading them on. Let them know that this is about you and your history, and you’re learning how to deal with it.

Explore the reasons behind your fear. Are past events sabotaging your present happiness?

Think about what you want and need in a relationship. You might come to realize that long-term commitment isn’t your cup of tea after all. Or you might discover that despite the fear, that’s exactly what you want.

That realization may be all you need to start overcoming your fear.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by mariahAngel(f): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rosement:
I'm just scared because anybody can change. My friend is enduring her marriage, she married my grand aunt son, she was a virgin before her marriage and she has a very good character. My mother was the one that recommended her when my cousin said he needed a wife, he is based in US, they have been married for more than five years now but she is still in Nigeria. The embassy denied her visa two times, I feel something is fishing, it seems he is the one doing things wrongly. If it is just courtship, I would have personally broken it but it is marriage, there is nothing I can do about it, she has to keep enduring.

Does she have any child with him yet?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
No, she doesn't have a child. She got pregnant but she had a miscarriage.
mariahAngel:

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
It's been long since he has visited Nigeria
mariahAngel:

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by mariahAngel(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rosement:
No, she doesn't have a child. She got pregnant but she had a miscarriage

Hey! Hit and run! angry

And you say they've been married for five years? Five wasted years if you ask me!

I think she should ask that the marriage be annulled because she's wasting away her youth waiting for a runaway husband!
She's been and is being cheated. angry

You see, this is one of the reasons why ladies should runaway from abroad absentee husbands if you want to enjoy marriage, especially early part of it.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rosement:
It's been long since he has visited Nigeria

This is not fair on her at all.

Do suitors come for her?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
She is a Christian sister, she has taking the marriage vows there is no turning back. According to him, he is still interested in her, he speaks to her over the phone and sends money to her monthly.
mariahAngel:

Hey! Hit and run! angry

And you say they've been married for five years? Five wasted years if you ask me!

I think she should ask that the marriage be annulled because she's wasting away her youth waiting for a runaway husband!
She's been and is being cheated. angry

You see, this is one of the reasons why ladies should runaway from abroad absentee husbands if you want to enjoy marriage, especially early part of it.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rosement:
She is a Christian sister, she has taking the marriage vows there is no turning back. According to him, he is still interested in her, he speaks to her over the phone and sends her money monthly.

Until he comes to live with her or to take her to wherever he stays, he's defrauding her.
To make matters worse, he sends money to tie her down. Will the useless money keep her company?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
It is the marriage vows that bound them together not the money, I wish he could divorce her himself so that the sin can be on him.
mariahAngel:

Until he comes to live with her or to take her to wherever he stays, he's defrauding her.
To make matters worse, he sends money to tie her down. Will the useless money keep her company?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Blessiing(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:

We will all heal with time. I had one & now feel like I've had enough of r/ship. grin

Amen i pray..

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by mariahAngel(f): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rosement:
It is the marriage vows that bound them together not the money, I wish he could divorce her himself so that the sin can be on him.

No wonder you're afraid of marriage.
Well, just know that you're not your friend.
Also, learn from her mistakes so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation.
Abroad husbands are mostly illusions.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
I can not experience the same thing even if I marry a guy abroad, everybody's situation is different, what I am saying is people cannot be trusted, someone can be nice today and become wicked tomorrow. May God help us.
mariahAngel:

No wonder you're afraid of marriage.
Well, just know that you're not your friend.
Also, learn from her mistakes so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation.
Abroad husbands are mostly illusions.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by chii8(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
The earlier you come to agree that you yourself is not perfect,the better.Who told you that the negative changes you are afraid of won't be coming from you.In marriage, you work on your selves to fit in.Women changes faster than men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Not my department. grin
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia by Rosement(f): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
You are kind of confused, you are probably commenting on the wrong post, I am not blaming any gender or saying I am perfect. I only stated my fears.
chii8:
The earlier you come to agree that you yourself is not perfect,the better.Who told you that the negative changes you are afraid of won't be coming from you.In marriage, you work on your selves to fit in.Women changes faster than men
[quote author=chii8 post=106944546]The earlier you come to agree that you yourself is not perfect,the better.Who told you that the negative changes you are afraid of won't be coming from you.In marriage, you work on your selves to fit in.Women changes faster than men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / Type Of Ass 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.