Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid (3391 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Bvlgari: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
How i discovered i was the problem when i saw my replacement - Married Lady Reveals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYMxySBdBgM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqU14oSrR7T/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Share

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by ArcFresky(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Lol, women..

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by manduwem(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2023
It's good you've realised the mistakes, sadly it came after you were replaced. but I pray you can apply the lessons learnt in the next relationship/marriage.
cheers to better days

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by gasparpisciotta: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2023
She already concluded that she has a replacement...

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by idomalord: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Some useless women who are never wrong, na there fight 4 start after seeing d replacement and the shocking thing be say their friends in hair saloon will support d wife with mouth but will crucify her behind.

This eve gender eh!

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2023
She has low self-esteem issues. By the way is it a woman's duty to pound yam for her husband? I believe she's not talking about poundo here because she was stressing it out with demonstration lol. Pounding yam requires energy,so I believe men are to pound yams while women take over after the pounding.

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by coldzobo: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hehe
Ubunja's miseducations are stuffed with truth

If you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Madups(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Young girl... Its my duty.
IyaebeTheGreat:
She has low self-esteem issues. By the way is it a woman's duty to pound yam for her husband? I believe she's not talking about poundo here because she was stressing it out with demonstration lol. Pounding yam requires energy,so I believe men are to pound yams while women take over after the pounding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by mytime24(f): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nonsense
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Bvlgari: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrgooglevoice:
women ☕

cheesy cheesy drama queens
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Samfloxin(m): 5:44am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lazy girl,if it is to pound prick now ,you will turn to Gunzalo

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by HilcomTech(m): 5:58am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You will know whose duty it is when you see your replacement

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

You will know whose duty it is when you see your replacement
Anyone gender can be replaced as well

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by HilcomTech(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Anyone gender can be replaced as well

Just Dey play
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

Just Dey play
So you'll allow your wife pound yam? What is your muscles meant for? Stop letting your woman do masculine chores , it's very sad
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by HilcomTech(m): 6:30am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So you'll allow your wife pound yam? What is your muscles meant for? Stop letting your woman do masculine chores , it's very sad

How exactly is pounding a masculine task?

Our mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers etc did it and they enjoyed their marriages.
Being physically active is also good for mental and physical health.

This your talk sef will make me replace you sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2023
undecided
Samfloxin:

Lazy girl,if it is to pound prick now ,you will turn to Gunzalo
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Fahvvy: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Clout undecided...
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Goodlady(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Low self esteem is bad. If someone can't pound yam, there should be poundo yam. Except the man is meant and insisted on pounding yam.
Whichever way, some men are scums.
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2023
All this foulmouthed b**tches shouting low self esteem up and down it's their type that will be begging for a man's love up and down.
Majority of gals/or ladies have inferiority complex. Hence their unnecessary drama and crave for attention.
Only them will dress half naked to attract public attention.
I just dey pity men that will end up with all these bunches of liabilities all in the name of marriage
Cook they can't
They literally spend almost all their time on social media. Twerking ass on Tiktok, turn motivational speaker on WhatsApp after they've been served hot breakfast
Re: How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What a man can do a woman will do better. I know women that do more than that on daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.