Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? (2686 Views)

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by martin007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hello Guys, i really would like to know, in a relationship, who is more faithful? The Guy or the Girl? Am a guy and my personal opinion is that Girls are more faithful in a relationship compared to guys and the general percentage is gonna be:

Girls =60%

Guys =40%.

Nouf respect to all the True guys out there, keep, keeping it real.

I wanna know what ya all think?
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by olujyde(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2007
The girls I know wl carry the day at the end of the posts.
The reason been that they tend to play their role as the mother of everybody, and hence they tend to forget what happens outside their walls. but the gals has to fend for everybody and there4 are more prone to attacks for SSS.

Prove me wrong.
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by martin007(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
olujyde:

The girls I know wl carry the day at the end of the posts.
The reason been that they tend to play their role as the mother of everybody, and hence they tend to forget what happens outside their walls. but the gals has to fend for everybody and there4 are more prone to attacks for SSS.

Prove me wrong.
Olu man, what did u mean to say the guys are more prone to attacks from SSS? i wonder what u mean by SSS, smiley i think i know shaaaaaaa, but you are aware that these days, women no dey stay house oh!
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by osereka(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
married women 75% faithful
married men      25% faithful
guys                  75% faithful
babes                25% faithful
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by martin007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2007
Where did you get those statistics from Osereka? shocked is it true?
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by Bigjay(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ Topic

I've never been faithful before, i wonder how it'll be when i marry
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by martin007(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
Bigjay:

@ Topic

I've never been faithful before, i wonder how it'll be when i marry
Bigjay are you serious about this shocked, with all due respect to you chairman, does it mean u have been a playa?
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2007
martin007:

Hello Guys, i really would like to know, in a relationship, who is more faithful? The Guy or the Girl? Am a guy and my personal opinion is that Girls are more faithful in a relationship compared to guys and the general percentage is going to be:

Girls =60%

Guys =40%.

Nouf respect to all the True guys out there, keep, keeping it real.

I want to know what ya all think?
I think its guys = 80%

Girls = 20%
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by martin007(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
crazykid:

I think its guys = 80%

Girls = 20%
what are your reasons crazykid?
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
The guy: he spend a lot and do all it takes to please the girl.

The girl: She just sit and complain about almost any little favour the guy asks from her.

The guy: He is so proud of her and shows her to all his males friends

The girl: She's ashame of him and always trying to avoid him

The Guy: He spends about N500 on recharge card every day calling the girl.

The girl: She never calls him.

The guy: He buys her an expensive birthday present

The girl: She tells him honey happy birthday. and nothing mire.

Have you now seen my reasons.
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2007
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Topic

WOMEN
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by SweetT1: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Omo- Eko
what's up sweetie ?? Long time no hear. You still farting in classes. You too much big mac ain't too good for the rear end !
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo- Eko
what's up sweetie ?? Long time no hear. You still farting in classes. You too much big mac ain't too good for the rear end !
Nothing oh just chilling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and i don't eat big mac ewwwwwwwww i can't even remember the last time i had it grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by SweetT1: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Omo-Eko
How hot is philly ?? It's getting really hot here ! But not like 100s yet .
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by sprezatura(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
i always thought women were more faithful until i moved to The Gambia, i personally think the divorce rate here rivals that of america, mind you they have a population of less than 2 million. Seeing a 19 year old divorcee is no strange thing here, and the basic reason, you guessed right infidelity.
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by martin007(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
Sprezatura, do you have a gf over there in Gambia or you dont trust any of them?, lol, i guess most people there have hot pants, they just cant be still, grin
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by iice(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2007
Can't say. Have seen faithful guys, have seen faithful girls. Have seen cheating guys, have seen cheating girls. All boils down to the individuals in the relationship and what their relationship is like
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by wifeypenth(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
Most times chics are more faithful. Guys believe it normal to cheat, except ofcourse only a few. Am lucky to have neva met the CHEATING,LOWLYING TYpes.
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by Hazeleyed(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2007
Am lucky to have never met the CHEATING,LOWLYING types,

hnnmmmm@wifypenth,it will shock u to know what goes on behind ur back!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by wifeypenth(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2007
Lol hazel u av a point oh. But i gues i trust him
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by Hazeleyed(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
that's the spirit at least u know all the are possible.i hate it when girls go all out to swear for their men,it just makes me SICK, anyway the keyword is TRUST.
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by sprezatura(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2007
martin 007

Nope i dont have one, why have one when you know you are sharing her with more than one nigerian, yea they love 9ja men here
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by Free(f): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2007
is 50-50
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
No relationship is 50 - 50
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by Njoy1(f): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2007
Women tend to be more faithful in a relationship, most men can't help doggin it.
Re: Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? by martin007(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
N-joy:

Women tend to be more faithful in a relationship, most men can't help doggin it.
N-Joy, are you in any relationship? How is your guy faring if you are in any?

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. / She Has All Wife Qualities Except: / Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.