Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (49186 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Rimsd(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
chatinent:
Is he mad in complexion?

His name will not pass Biodun.

Me and this guy cannot live in the same compound, asswear. cry I go damage en spinal cord.

By the way, who else noticed the friend who videoed him was....was a fake friend?

Guy even if it is you, will you be a real friend to such SIMPdiot
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
chatinent:
Is he mad in complexion?

His name will not pass Biodun.

Me and this guy cannot live in the same compound, asswear. cry I go damage en spinal cord.

By the way, who else noticed the friend who videoed him was....was a fake friend?
Oga I take exception to you mentioning Biodun. Abbey city are not dull ass like this one here.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by calcal: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Later in life, he will understand that it was a good thing that befell him.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by ledaman: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Akuya grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by fortune1968: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
He should commit suicide immediately .Mumu boy !
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by bejeria101(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Mumu

A swear grin grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
APCNig:

I think he should simply be castrated.
Lol you don mean it
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by blackslayer: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
What an ape!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Alldew: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2021
To tear this boy slap just dey hungry me.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Blackfire:
* folds my hand

What is wrong with this igbo boy

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Awaja(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Nobi juju be that
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by kaymart: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2021
calcal:
Later in life, he will understand that it was a good thing that befell him.
How do u mean...?
Pls, expanciate...I really want to hear this.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Abihorlah219: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Sip some alcohol and never go back there!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by deebrain(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2021
I want to appreciate the authorities of nairaland for the privilege to contribute in this post.

I appreciate the OP for putting up the post and the pictures and videos necessary.

I congratulate every collector of memes online.

Thank you.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Arizonaz:
The world made us believe a man is not supposed to cry even when crying has health benefits.

But this guy no try sha. Maybe he is thinking of the money and gifts he has showered on the girl.
he has bn scamd
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Fortune2016(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
fredoooooo:

He die for nothing grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Fortune2016(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pat081:
That will be better so that he will give way for the wise one

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.