Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (49177 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by greypencils: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
chatinent:
Is he mad in complexion?

His name will not pass Biodun.

Me and this guy cannot live in the same compound, asswear. cry I go damage en spinal cord.

By the way, who else noticed the friend who videoed him was....was a fake friend?
That's why it's better to have no friends than to have fake friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by alizma: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
All those claiming to be redpill were at one time or the a simp. It is a process. "Simp" is inborn to all well raised son of man while redpill acquired when man comes to know the true nature of daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Xbs1: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yet to believe such.
This one just grow pubic hair.
Suppose dey PRIMARY 5 naaaa.
Anyway, He's being cooked for the future.
Soon he will be so hard that LADIES will weep.
He will master the act of HIT & RUN
And his exploits will be heard across Africa. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
May his good heart rest in peace.

May his monster/red pill heart be born in full moon

May his romantic life receives a new reawakening.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by sammirano3: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Blackfire:
* folds my hand undecided

What is wrong with this igbo boy

Your head dey dere
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Crochet: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fool.... Instead of you to restructure your life and hussle to make it believe me she will come back begging. Only weak men cry for women, oga go and hussle nah u go change women tire!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by frozen70(f): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

“Guy no Cry. U go get over am. It happened to me and I’m alive.

Promise_Godsgift__ wrote;
“Omo u don cras. Na woman do you this thing?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bm-PliT3bc

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/

He have to cry, since he believes that she is everything to him

This one just dey learn
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Kajaard: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
alizma:
All those claiming to be redpill were at one time or the a simp. It is a process. "Simp" is inborn to all well raised son of man while redpill acquired when man comes to know the true nature of daughters of eve

Very very true.

This act of the girl dumping him might just be the thing to deliver the dude from SIMPHOOD.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Pat081: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hotzone:
Instead of him to feel relieved....nonsense
abi oooooooo one problem out of his life and the fool is crying like fool his friends should carry him go drink beer with better fish soup
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by ohosi4real(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
See brother, broda wen mumu, broda wen no wise.
You carry woman go club she chop all ur money.
She come say she no dey do, u come dey cry
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Iblex(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Eleleya
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dis one is a woman not man
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:

Cameron_dxx wrote;

Lol where Is the Man?? All I see Is a Kid who needs Two hot slaps and he will be fine In no time.....
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Freezby2020: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=kimcastropiihnh post=106965091]A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/[/quote

That is what happens when a boy is doing things meant for man.
Except the boy is crying over his money that girl go don choop
Of all things, no man I repeat no man should cry over a girl that decided to go.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Midas01: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
So because a girl broke up with a guy she's a jezebel but if it was a guy that broke up with a girl you'd say the girl has bad manners. Una no get sense at all.
BigYash:
Mumu. Looks like a kid anyways.. Probably his first ever relationship. Now that experience has taught him some good lesson ,that a girl can not love him,he go don get small sense.
My guy go say ,the girl use am cross bridge ,to another city(guy) grin He will protect his peace of mind and hrt,when next he is packaging with those daughters of Jezebel..

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Giltexo: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Stages of life ...me that time ooo... cheesy grin grin na who dey alive go laugh now ...what of those that comited suicide...I beg bro na your stage ..I beg .. everyone must pay em dues
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Newboss(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mumu man.

See the guy 6 pack, yet no sense. Bloody simp!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by humilitypays(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
The making of a redpill playboy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by KillingIsFun: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
As in ehn, I will go the extra mile and make sure I give her a good reason to dump me by bleeping as many of her friends as I can. I'll even bleep her sister if she has any.

chatinent:
Is he mad in complexion?

His name will not pass Biodun.

Me and this guy cannot live in the same compound, asswear. cry I go damage en spinal cord.

By the way, who else noticed the friend who videoed him was....was a fake friend?
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
He was a boy now he’s a man grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Labadi69: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nigerian lazy youths are useless. All of them angry
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
I thought it was just a skit when I first saw it on Tiktok.

Pele, no be only you go chop am. It's enough to go round grin.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:

Cameron_dxx wrote;

he looks like inmbcllile. So it's Normal for him to cry
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy big nonsense at that
fourboys:
What type of nonsense is this embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
shocked so some people still get heart for this current naija wey some Olosho girls dey break

mehn

some simps need grow up
kimcastropiihnh:

Cameron_dxx wrote;

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
Candidlady:
2pac online but drake/breezy ofline
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
Nonexisting1:
Useless boy. If only his father had used condom, the internet wouldn't have been graced with this foolishness.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
confirm!
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
MacWin155:
I am a core redpiller but I always support the saying that "it takes strength to love". What inevitably lies on the other side, you've gotta be prepared for it. I understand him. Better I keep running and tossing love around, than allow it's firm hold on me, nah die be that.

On a second note. New meme loading.
It takes courage to trust someone with your weakness, fears and dreams. Infact you need to be strong to truly love someone who doesn't share the same bloodline with you. Red pill or not we sympathise with the lad.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Exodora: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Maybe she left him for his best friend .
That type of breakup can be dangerous shaaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.