Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,913 members, 7,848,685 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA (21199 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by emonis88: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.

After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.

The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.

He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…

“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.

But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

Chai! This one choke..but if na me , I don marry finish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Buckeyemedia1: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tochj:

We are talking politics not business
Rabilu from Katsina de do business with me
That doesn't mean we must be a nation
Blame your parents, who forced them to consummate & conceive you in The Federal Republic of Nigeria? Charity they say begins @ home. Saka from Ibadan plays for Arsenal & England, his parents made a smart decision, or he would have been in ogbomosho today wailing like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Buckeyemedia1: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tochj:

We are talking politics not business
Rabilu from Katsina de do business with me
That doesn't mean we must be a nation
Poverty is your problem, you have nothing, so you have nothing to loose.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by derecho(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:
That is where their strength lies
The ENDSARS protest was where the entire South stood in unity but guess what? They played d tribal cards and d entire unity scattered again. The sars affected d entire South o. Even d protests dat kicked off in my area, the leader was only addressing d crowd in yoruba, soro soke is also Igbo I guess

Am still waiting for someone to tell my why Igbos in lagos don't listen to kanu on any other issue like sit at home only for kanu to mobilize dem within 24 hours to destroy lagos, I mean the Igbos we are talking about here are spare part dealers, okirika sellers, roadside sellers, electronics dealers etc. Den at the same time d Mushin, oshodi, and all other agberos scattered around lagos chose to stay in their house and watch Igbos burn down properties .

I used to hear a lot about how educated South westerners are until I lived in lagos moreover the Endsars blame on igbo goes a long way to show how dumb a lot of persons are

U have never heard of Igbos destroying properties or fighting anybody before outside igboland even though I do witness firsthand how the agbero task collectors treat dem, in market igbo women are not allowed to sell anything yoruba women are selling, upon all these u will never see dem fight anybody yet the so called educated people will always be first to say igbos don't respect their hosts.

The North can keep playing their division cards well as long as some so called educated dummies are falling for it no problem
Friend, one thing I want to tell you is, all humans think essentially the same way.it's the Adamic nature.
Though, some of those vices are more pronounced in some cultures.
An igbo, yoruba, or hausa man would act similarly if faced with the same challenges. Forget the stereotypes.

Until a conversion occurs, man is naturally wicked.

That said,
Those saying it's the Igbos are just mischievous.
However, this worked in the 1960s when the coup was tagged Igbo coup and wasn't managed until it resulted in the civil war.

I see the needless hate on NL but I'm often reminded that it's human to act that way. Education /religion can mask it but doesn't remove it.
A converted Yoruba man is a dependable man. Same with a converted Igbo man.

By conversion,I mean,being born again and taking on the life of Christ Jesus.
Not talking about churchgoers o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by nedekid: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:
The ENDSARS protest was where the entire South stood in unity but guess what? They played d tribal cards and d entire unity scattered again. The sars affected d entire South o. Even d protests dat kicked off in my area, the leader was only addressing d crowd in yoruba, soro soke is also Igbo I guess

Am still waiting for someone to tell my why Igbos in lagos don't listen to kanu on any other issue like sit at home only for kanu to mobilize dem within 24 hours to destroy lagos, I mean the Igbos we are talking about here are spare part dealers, okirika sellers, roadside sellers, electronics dealers etc. Den at the same time d Mushin, oshodi, and all other agberos scattered around lagos chose to stay in their house and watch Igbos burn down properties .

I used to hear a lot about how educated South westerners are until I lived in lagos moreover the Endsars blame on igbo goes a long way to show how dumb a lot of persons are

U have never heard of Igbos destroying properties or fighting anybody before outside igboland even though I do witness firsthand how the agbero task collectors treat dem, in market igbo women are not allowed to sell anything yoruba women are selling, upon all these u will never see dem fight anybody yet the so called educated people will always be first to say igbos don't respect their hosts.

The North can keep playing their division cards well as long as some so called educated dummies are falling for it no problem
Well said
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by SirBunky85(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Didn't we hear Kanu's broadcast during EndSars? Where is the lie? Didn't he order the destruction of Lagos and specifically said they must not touch Enugu?

The audio is out there for all to hear.

Aswear, if IPOB and their sympathizers had their way, they would burn Lagos flat. The hatred for the city and her people are palpable.

I said what I said.
don't mind some of my Igbo brothers. How can a neutral mob burn down TVC station and left AIT safe?any sane mind would realize that most of the protest in Lagos was politically motivated against Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by flokii: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
HURIWA or whatever should go and sleep..

I haven't seen where any Yoruba agitator asked Yorubas to go and burn down Imo, Anambra, Enugu and co. but we have hard facts and evidence of the lunatic in DSS custody asking Igbos to attack and kill Yoruba people and burn down Lagos.

No amount of wishful talk will erase the fact that Kanu, Uche mefor asked Igbos to hijack the EndSars protests and destroy Lagos. Why was it TVC, LTV that was burnt and not Arise TV or AIT? Igbos think they are wise but we know what happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by ggood: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Wailers.

nothern terrorist spotted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Jidegaf(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
The AGF should know there is no going back on Southern president.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Amudeneogu: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
There is an adage in igbo that says: if a man continue to ask about a missing meat all the time,then he must be questioned if he know anything about the missing meat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Ntigha: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lordave:
It’s difficult to believe a human could reason in this manner. I mean how do you think this brainfart of an explanation by you can help you achieve your aim of pitting Igbos against Yorubas?

Even a stoned monkey won’t make this senile claim.
If ur brain cannot tell you by what is going on around (including daily hate speeches between the two tribes on nairaland) that the yorubas have for years been pitted against the Igbos, then it’s a big miracle that we have a empty, hollow skulled baboon like you still moving around
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by mp3ree: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Freelance363:
Only if yorubas are gullible enough to believe that the igbos are behind the destruction witnessed during the Endsars protest.
Malami already proved to be empty-headed,and is using whatever means to cause confusion and mistrust in the south.
Igbos have never been known for violence!!!

Everybody, even the Yorubas knows that it was government sponsored hoodlums that caused the destruction witness not ipob or igbo .
Malami is just making a fool of himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Ntigha: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Let’s stop pretending and face the fu...ing fact THAT HAUSAS AND IGBOS HAVE NEVER BEEN UNITED. right from the days of ZIK and AWO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by UncommonLogic: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
This fake human rights so called group na nothing but an outlet for IPIG terrorist monkeys sympathy story.
Take them seriously only of you have been brainwashed to believe any rubbish from any source. They are always quick to defend the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Rubbish trash.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by derecho(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
don't mind some of my Igbo brothers. How can a neutral mob burn down TVC station and left AIT safe?any sane mind would realize that most of the protest in Lagos was politically motivated against Tinubu.
Friend, did you listen to Morayo's account of what happened that day?

Secondly, don't you think some of those attacks on Tinubu's properties was linked to the lekki tollgate shooting?
If you monitored the protest, before the shooting, rumors had it that Tinubu wasn't happy because tolls were not forthcoming.. The violence escalated when the shooting was linked to Tinubu/Sanwo-olu.
I think Sanwo-olu's family house was burnt too.

That said
Hope you know others other than Tinubu (igbo businessmen inclusive) lost properties worth millions.
Please let's be objective.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Omodua(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:

See this Fulani with his garbled narrative. You can't divide Igbo and Yoruba to engage in common course to extricate themselves from shackles of Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Yoruba and Igbo are now more united than ever before.
EndSars was a collective struggle by all Southerners and middle belt descents to free themselves from shackles of domestic neocolonialism, police brutality and Fulani hegemonic government. Therefore, to ascribe the mayhem that followed the shootings of innocent protesters by soldiers to Igbo's is arrant nonsense and senseless narrative by northern ethnic evanchists. You can't succed!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Antoeni(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
It's only in Nigeria people are praising terror!st in the name of agitation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Omodua(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Please list the igbo businesses that was looted during the Endsars

We saw how ShopRite, TVC and a number of Tinubu's business were looted by a "politically motivated angry mob"

There was very little ethnic colouration to the "organized looting" that took place in Lagos last year but largely a political vendetta against one man.

Please ignore. He is a Fulani paid to cause disaffection between Igbo and Yoruba. Good with
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by flokii: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Omodua:
See this Fulani with his garbled narrative. You can't divide Igbo and Yoruba to engage in common course to extricate themselves from shackles of Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Yoruba and Igbo are now more united than ever before.
EndSars was a collective struggle by all Southerners and middle belt descents to free themselves from shackles of domestic neocolonialism, police brutality and Fulani hegemonic government. Therefore, to ascribe the mayhem that followed the shootings of innocent protesters by soldiers to Igbo's is arrant nonsense and senseless narrative by northern ethnic evanchists. You can't succed!

I know you're Igbo pretending to be Yoruba. Know this today that nothing links Yoruba with Igbos, we're completely different people with different cultures and ideologies.

If not for the British that lumped everyone together in Nigeria, we wouldn't be in the same country with Igbos or have anything to do with you lots. The earlier you know your place as one out of the many ethnic groups in Nigeria the better for you.

And just so know, the next time Kanu, Uche mefor or any IPOB lunatic makes broadcast for Igbos to attack any part of Yorubaland will be the end of you lots in Yorubaland including the Lagos you so much wish to steal. Once bitten is twice shy they say. This time y'all will pay dearly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Ezmans: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
gidgiddy:
Malami is a brainless idiot. How that man became a SAN is beyond me
he is doing the work of the one that sent him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by PENNYSWAP: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Yoroberh Accomodators have to be more matured

They went on this relentless looting of Igbo businesses after the tribal angle had been played by the government.

This is the inherent reason Nigeria WILL never progress. The divisions are way too much.

There WILL never be a common ground.

Very divided entity

Yoruba can never like an Igbo man like wise Igbo man , that doesn’t mean they can’t do business or co-exist in same place ....

They don’t love each other simple

North sees igbos as slaves and yorubas as second class citizens and Yoruba Muslims as jokers.....

Naija delta doesn’t like an Igbo/ Yoruba man cuz they still feel Yoruba supported Buhari against their son.

The entity is so diverse
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by PENNYSWAP: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Be guided HURIWA, no unity between great yoruba and senseless ndi-potopotorians and that fvcking unity will never happen. Light and darkness can never work together, we are divided and never will there be unity between us
Yorubas say no to unity with those descendants of ape

Why not allow them have their Biafra

What are you guys so afraid of

I know you ain’t Yoruba tho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by chaloskyx: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
NIGERIA A COUNTRY FOUNDED OVER LIES BLOOD AND CORRUPTION IF FG CAN GO THIS LENGTH TO CHARGE NNAMDI KANU BY LYING UNDER OATH HABA THAT MEANS WE ARE IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS ZERO RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAW OR FOR THEIR CITIZENS BASED ON THIS AM SUR FG ACTUALLY KILLED PEOPLE DURING END SARS NIGERIAN FG ARE KILLERS AND THIEVES.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by kayjay69(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
you know that virtually most of these folks you see post as Yoruba or Igbo on nairaland are paid agents from same Malami or those within his political party.

the hustle is real but we shall overcome eventually.
BigSarah:
angry If the interactions of Yorubas and Igbos on Nairaland is anything to go by, then the Federal government and malami shouldn't worry..
Yorubas and Igbos are already divided...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Never4getU: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Perhaps u didn't know that court don't rely on hear say, prove ur point with exhibit which means u must be providing a video of Kanu ditching out those orders to his disciples (IPOB) whose order was to destroy and kill anyone according to Malami...so unbearable of a learn lawer, an attorney general of a Nation ooo Good!

AreaC:
Get HD movies in a 500gb,1tb External hard drive Containing different genres of movies of your choice.
Call or whatsapp: ∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by tfelicityk(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smiling..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by greggng: 12:24am On Oct 23, 2021
All this statement coming out of Malami mouth is quite unfortunate ...He is indirectly vindicating Kanu ..if the igbos say they wanna live this forced marriage ....they have been vindicated . Trying to create animosity btw two ethnic group that have been living peacefully is not the wayforward . For a man that want the unity of this country ..,statement of this nature is unfortunate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Augustenite(m): 3:27am On Oct 23, 2021
zionmde:

First, you sound reasonable but at the middle you sound just like Malami brain in conjunction with Buhari own. And at the last part of your write-up, you sound bereaved and pathetic like Lia Muhammed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Augustenite:

First, you sound reasonable but at the middle you sound just like Malami brain in conjunction with Buhari own. And at the last part of your write-up, you sound bereaved and pathetic like Lia Muhammed.
You too should stop sounding like femi adesina. Counter him with your facts and no name calling.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by sirade2: 4:07am On Oct 23, 2021
malami is right with everything he said only that my ipob terrorists neighbours will never accept the simple fact but even their leader never deny given the destruction order......weather you guys like it or not the truth must be told, ipob leader his been saying it on his ipob live radio station that his men should go and destroy all govt facilities in southeast and Sunday igboho have been saying it that he will kill everybody that against his agitation, then went ahead to say his working with some strong guys to open all Nigeria borders in west of wish they did by killing men of Nigeria customs and cat away their ammunition at idi iroko border also he said he will burn down Lagos international airport to ashes in a video.

Malami is doing his job as Nigeria Anthony general and his the best ever if you don't like it go hang yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by gentiles(m): 4:21am On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Omodua post=106976663]See this Fulani with his garbled narrative. You can't divide Igbo and Yoruba to engage in common course to extricate themselves from shackles of Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Yoruba and Igbo are now more united than ever before.
EndSars was a collective struggle by all Southerners and middle belt descents to free themselves from shackles of domestic neocolonialism, police brutality and Fulani hegemonic government. Therefore, to ascribe the mayhem that followed the shootings of innocent protesters by soldiers to Igbo's is arrant nonsense and senseless narrative by northern ethnic evanchists. You can't succed![/quote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Dey For You, We Go Fight For You Good Man – Cubana Chief Priest To Shettima / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno / Babangida, Danjuma Among 20 Nigerian Employees Richer Than Nigeria In 1999-SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.