Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,121 members, 7,860,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA (21221 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by EmekaA125(m): 4:41am On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We saw that true his lies

Malami is the worst AGF Nigeria ever had

Na Aboki AGF. Wetin you expect
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by kkonyeji(m): 5:14am On Oct 23, 2021
zionmde:

Destroy kee u there
So the people u allowed into ur community boarded chisco all d way from onitsha to come and destroy u, while the millions of agberos in lagos decided to do sit at home

The guy is dumb
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by ogwumgbe: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Be guided HURIWA, no unity between great yoruba and senseless ndi-potopotorians and that fvcking unity will never happen. Light and darkness can never work together, we are divided and never will there be unity between us
Yorubas say no to unity with those descendants of ape

Bokoharam terrorist we know you and your antics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Please list the igbo businesses that was looted during the Endsars

We saw how ShopRite, TVC and a number of Tinubu's business were looted by a "politically motivated angry mob"

There was very little ethnic colouration to the "organized looting" that took place in Lagos last year but largely a political vendetta against one man.

That means it is Tinubu's rivals within the Yoruba that orchestrated this violence using EndSARS as a cover
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 23, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Didn't we hear Kanu's broadcast during EndSars? Where is the lie? Didn't he order the destruction of Lagos and specifically said they must not touch Enugu?

The audio is out there for all to hear.

Aswear, if IPOB and their sympathizers had their way, they would burn Lagos flat. The hatred for the city and her people are palpable.

I said what I said.

Oga stop being dense, bring out the evidence of Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast where he said this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Don27tiky:
keep calling him dull. That was how Jonathan warned against boko haram and northerners call them liars today we know the result. you guys should keep saying he is talking rubbish. That’s how the igbos were talking and now the people they were defending are killing them. Boko haram started when Jonathan talk northernerners come out to defend them how did it end up. Same with the igbos. They are killing their brothers but still some are defending. Soon it will get to the west with Igboho. Keep defending them okay

Bros did you really look at what you typed? because really you made no sense walahi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2021
SlyDev:
Huriwa is Ibo mouth piece. Yoruba have not only been conquered by fulanis but also Ibos.... Ibo will continue shouting divide and rule because they want to keep Yoruba under their leash. Igbo are playing divide and rule tactics on Yoruba too with Yoruba Muslim and Christian
You have come again with your weed laden analysis and feeble attempt to incite hatred.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Poleski: 5:55am On Oct 23, 2021
zionmde:
That is where their strength lies
The ENDSARS protest was where the entire South stood in unity but guess what? They played d tribal cards and d entire unity scattered again. The sars affected d entire South o. Even d protests dat kicked off in my area, the leader was only addressing d crowd in yoruba, soro soke is also Igbo I guess

Am still waiting for someone to tell my why Igbos in lagos don't listen to kanu on any other issue like sit at home only for kanu to mobilize dem within 24 hours to destroy lagos, I mean the Igbos we are talking about here are spare part dealers, okirika sellers, roadside sellers, electronics dealers etc. Den at the same time d Mushin, oshodi, and all other agberos scattered around lagos chose to stay in their house and watch Igbos burn down properties .

I used to hear a lot about how educated South westerners are until I lived in lagos moreover the Endsars blame on igbo goes a long way to show how dumb a lot of persons are

U have never heard of Igbos destroying properties or fighting anybody before outside igboland even though I do witness firsthand how the agbero task collectors treat dem, in market igbo women are not allowed to sell anything yoruba women are selling, upon all these u will never see dem fight anybody yet the so called educated people will always be first to say igbos don't respect their hosts.

The North can keep playing their division cards well as long as some so called educated dummies are falling for it no problem

Unfortunately, South-West is deeply enslaved by the illiterate North.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by BeardedMeat(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Can you list out the Igbo business that was looted in Lagos?
I personally know six of them on admiralty way lekki
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by BeardedMeat(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Please list the igbo businesses that was looted during the Endsars

We saw how ShopRite, TVC and a number of Tinubu's business were looted by a "politically motivated angry mob"

There was very little ethnic colouration to the "organized looting" that took place in Lagos last year but largely a political vendetta against one man.

I personally know six in admiralty way lekki.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by handyman90: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2021
The one from above, who is above all has descended to judge the earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Crixxx:
Someone explain to me please. I really don't get it.

Is unity by force?
Is to remain 1 a must?
Why can't people who want to leave the cursed union by slave luggard leave peacefully without troubles.

Are Igbos owning any one in Nigeria?
Is Igbo the bedrock of Nigeria?
Does Igbo have any task for Nigeria that they are defaulting in?
Why exactly must Nigeria remain a union of multiple ethnicities with different ideas, way of life, mindset, quest and vision?.

These are my unanswered questions.
when will your Igbo brethren leave the north and west

And go back to the yeast?
That is my unanswered question.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2021
xynerise:

So you know they were all Igbos because ?
did you watch that Kanu video at all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
So malami wants to divide us? What a disgraceful idiot he is
Kanu tóo no try
He is too emotional

That video of him during the endsars really implicated him

He talks before thinking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by stinechykee: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Islie:
Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho: Malami playing politics to divide Yoruba, Igbo people – HURIWA

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/nnamdi-kanu-sunday-igboho-malami-playing-politics-to-divide-yoruba-igbo-people-huriwa/
Same HURIWA ungrateful Yorubas insulted by tagging the organization Igbo human right organization just because their chairman is an Igbo is fighting for Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igbogho and Yorubas in general.Yorubas you people for once appreciate Igbos for fighting for you people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by stinechykee: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2021
zionmde:
That is where their strength lies
The ENDSARS protest was where the entire South stood in unity but guess what? They played d tribal cards and d entire unity scattered again. The sars affected d entire South o. Even d protests dat kicked off in my area, the leader was only addressing d crowd in yoruba, soro soke is also Igbo I guess

Am still waiting for someone to tell my why Igbos in lagos don't listen to kanu on any other issue like sit at home only for kanu to mobilize dem within 24 hours to destroy lagos, I mean the Igbos we are talking about here are spare part dealers, okirika sellers, roadside sellers, electronics dealers etc. Den at the same time d Mushin, oshodi, and all other agberos scattered around lagos chose to stay in their house and watch Igbos burn down properties .

I used to hear a lot about how educated South westerners are until I lived in lagos moreover the Endsars blame on igbo goes a long way to show how dumb a lot of persons are

U have never heard of Igbos destroying properties or fighting anybody before outside igboland even though I do witness firsthand how the agbero task collectors treat dem, in market igbo women are not allowed to sell anything yoruba women are selling, upon all these u will never see dem fight anybody yet the so called educated people will always be first to say igbos don't respect their hosts.

The North can keep playing their division cards well as long as some so called educated dummies are falling for it no problem
Yorubas have always been a willing tools to their Housa/Fulani masters that is why they use divide and rule tactics against the entire South and it will not going to end soon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by stinechykee: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Islie:
Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho: Malami playing politics to divide Yoruba, Igbo people – HURIWA

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/nnamdi-kanu-sunday-igboho-malami-playing-politics-to-divide-yoruba-igbo-people-huriwa/
Yorubas see where you people treacherous,jealous and enviness against Igbos have led us into.Because of you people treacherous behavior against Igbos during the ENDSARS that would have been a pillar of Unity between Igbos and Yorubas against Housa/Fulani but you Yorubas destroyed it by betraying Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by ensamy(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu/Igboho 2023 presidential ticket for the hope of Nigerian Youth to take over leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by stinechykee: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Can you list out the Igbo business that was looted in Lagos?
I know you Yorubas will ask this question,denial is you people's trademark.Thank God Igbos knows you people too well that is why they always distance themselves in any protest that organized in this country because you Yorubas and Igbos are like oil and water,we can't mix
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
when will your Igbo brethren leave the north and west

And go back to the yeast?
That is my unanswered question.

When they feel like.
When will your brothers leave Benin republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by ensamy(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Twatt, I am not your brah. Why don't others see same opportunities in your region? You are hostile, that's why even your sons can't live there.
Ask the Jews in U.S, like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates , Bloomberg etc why they didn't stay in Israel and why Europe and America. Then you will understand the heritage of the igbo man.
Anu ofia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:

Every sane Igbo or Yoruba person should know this fact.The charges against NK by Malami just shows how daft he is.One wonder how this man even become a lawyer let alone SAN/AGF.The man is just a disgrace.

Never heard of quota system before? You know, that thing that allows a braindead aboki gain admission to study law or medicine with a JAMB score of 25, while candidates from normal, saner regions need at least 270 to gain admission for same courses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by MangekyoAlt: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:

Kanu tóo no try
He is too emotional

That video of him during the endsars really implicated him

He talks before thinking
Kanu was a fool then. I hope he's seeing how the fg are now exploiting his foolish past.

If the man ever gets out, he should apologize to everyone and every tribe he insulted. If he can do it now through his lawyers he should swallow his pride and do it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Tochj(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Poverty is your problem, you have nothing, so you have nothing to loose.
Too much wealth is your own problem
Dangote and otedola
No reach you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Tochj(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is your bush brethren in the East that do all the abusing on social media, Ignoramuses, they are the ones shouting Biafra, you have lived in Lagos State for 20 years, will your brothers in the east give you any land to seethe & the do business if the were to declare their imaginary Biafra tomorrow?
Almajiri spotted
You are sad that your divide and rule no de work
Shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by TimeTraveller: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2021
ensamy:

Ask the Jews in U.S, like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates , Bloomberg etc why they didn't stay in Israel and why Europe and America. Then you will understand the heritage of the igbo man.
Anu ofia.

Nna gi na nne gi bu anuofias.
Silly twattt from the pigstry of Abia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Tochj:

Them plenty for here
Paid agents
They claim igbo to abuse Yoruba
And claim Yoruba to abuse igbo
I have stayed in Lagos for 20years
Yoruba don't fight Igbo here
How them come become aggressive for Nairaland?
Lol... Whenever I hear such thing i already know they're Fulani almajiri terrorists! They can go ahead and confuse their fellow gullible fella
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Father254: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2021
This malami is the atomic general of the destruction of the federation. He should upgrade his sixth sense cos nobody is buying his local lies . Shame on this government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki / ARCON Sues Facebook Owner Meta, Demands N30 Billion / AGF Oluwatoyin Madein In Alleged Age Falsification, Bribery - Angry Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.