Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA (21219 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Crixxx:

When they feel like.
When will your brothers leave Benin republic.
Yorubaland stretches all the way to Togo's borther with Ghana

Yoruba consists of 12% of Benin republic and about 5% of Togo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Kanu was a fool then. I hope he's seeing how the fg are now exploiting his foolish past.

If the man ever gets out, he should apologize to everyone and every tribe he insulted. If he can do it now through his lawyers he should swallow his pride and do it.
I'm telling you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
Yorubaland stretches all the way to Togo's borther with Ghana

Yoruba consists of 12% of Benin republic and about 5% of Togo

Hahahaha. It's also safe to say Igbo land stretches all the way to Lagos and Igbos consist of 45% in Lagos grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Crixxx:

Hahahaha. It's also safe to say Igbo land stretches all the way to Lagos and Igbos consist of 45% in Lagos grin
it seems you think I'm joking here

If you want Biafra you know the way to the yeast
I can't reply a clown no more undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
it seems you think I'm joking here

If you want Biafra you know the way to the yeast
I can't reply a clown no more undecided

Doesn't change the fact your brothers from shout waste are flooding Benin daily while claiming Igbos are flooding Lagos
Biafra comes today or tomorrow Igbos will remain Lagos if they so wish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Idiko1: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:

Every sane Igbo or Yoruba person should know this fact.The charges against NK by Malami just shows how daft he is. One wonders how this man even become a lawyer let alone SAN/AGF. The man is just a disgrace.

Malami is a nepotistic idiot as who appointed him. Muhammadu Buhari and his class of 1961-2 northern intakes into Nigerian officers cadre were major reason January 15, 1966 coup was precipitated. Buhari was as qualified as canteen rat to join the rank of Nigerian military officers in year he joined the army. As product of nepotistic tendencies, Buhari has continued the life of nepotism. Are you surprised Malami is appointed by Buhari to the position AGF? It is garbage in garbage out in computing metaphor.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Crixxx:

Doesn't change the fact your brothers from shout waste are flooding Benin daily while claiming Igbos are flooding Lagos
Biafra comes today or tomorrow Igbos will remain Lagos if they so wish.
if you don't know Benin republic has indigenous Yoruba

When you get Biafra you'll know the road back home

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
if you don't know Benin republic has indigenous Yoruba

When you get Biafra you'll know the road back home

Same way Cameroon have indigenous Igbos but Igbos don't run to Cameroon idps in times of trouble.
Why not start chasing Igbos back to the south East? Why also wait for Biafra? Thought it's never happening grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by theTranscriber: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Crixxx:

Same way Cameroon have indigenous Igbos but Igbos don't run to Cameroon idps in times of trouble.
Why not start chasing Igbos back to the south East? Why also wait for Biafra? Thought it's never happening grin
there are no indigenous eboe outside Nigeria

Nigeria is still one that's why

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
there are no indigenous eboe outside Nigeria

Nigeria is still one that's why

Hahahaha. And you want me to believe that yaribanzas are not Benin IDP dwelling migrants but indigenes? The joke is on you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
zionmde:

Destroy kee u there
So the people u allowed into ur community boarded chisco all d way from onitsha to come and destroy u, while the millions of agberos in lagos decided to do sit at home

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Rolly22(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cocobongo:
grin my guys, even if heaven come down, Nigeria will never divide. If you like complain till thy everlasting. Nigeria will remain the same yesterday, today and hopefully tomorrow. For me, I most chop government money whether them like am or not

Just shut your gutter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Don27tiky:
totally off point if only you had a functional cerebellar tissue and medulla grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Omodua(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
flokii:

I know you're Igbo pretending to be Yoruba. Know this today that nothing links Yoruba with Igbos, we're completely different people with different cultures and ideologies.

If not for the British that lumped everyone together in Nigeria, we wouldn't be in the same country with Igbos or have anything to do with you lots. The earlier you know your place as one out of the many ethnic groups in Nigeria the better for you.

And just so know, the next time Kanu, Uche mefor or any IPOB lunatic makes broadcast for Igbos to attack any part of Yorubaland will be the end of you lots in Yorubaland including the Lagos you so much wish to steal. Once bitten is twice shy they say. This time y'all will pay dearly.
You are a Fulani. Not Yoruba. No amount of blackmail will put a stop to the struggle to extricate ourselves from Fulani hegemony and misrule. The Days of. Divide and Rule is gone.
Unity beggars!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Anndrew(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Antoeni:
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.

After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.

The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.

He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…

“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.

But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

a very deep quote...indeed a strong parable

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Anndrew(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Didn't we hear Kanu's broadcast during EndSars? Where is the lie? Didn't he order the destruction of Lagos and specifically said they must not touch Enugu?

The audio is out there for all to hear.

Aswear, if IPOB and their sympathizers had their way, they would have burnt Lagos flat. The hatred for the city and her people are palpable.

I said what I said.
with due respect u are fool...This is what we call divide and rule tactic..
Ibos and Yoros are the cause all this...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by TimeTraveller: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anndrew:
with due respect u are fool...This is what we call divide and rule tactic..
Ibos and Yoros are the cause all this...

With due respect, your father and mother are foools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Stokia: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
If I am the woman. I will simply tell my Oga that I knw the gun is not loaded judging the weight of the gun.

Antoeni:
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.

After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.

The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.

He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…

“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.

But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by flokii: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omodua:
You are a Fulani. Not Yoruba. No amount of blackmail will put a stop to the struggle to extricate ourselves from Fulani hegemony and misrule. The Days of. Divide and Rule is gone.
Unity beggars!

Go and read your history boy.. your parents and grandparents were the unity beggars that forced unity on everyone, fought against secession clause for peaceful and bloodless exit of any ethnic group out of greed to rule over and steal from others.

After the Nzeogwu coup that killed leaders of other ethnic groups including Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw etc. except Igbos, your forebearers thought they had enslaved Nigerians till the counter coup by Northern soldiers that killed Aguiyi Ironsi and the eventual civil war that wasted over 3 million of your kind. If there is anyone to extricate oneself from, it's you Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Justiceleague1: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
flokii:

I know you're Igbo pretending to be Yoruba. Know this today that nothing links Yoruba with Igbos, we're completely different people with different cultures and ideologies.

If not for the British that lumped everyone together in Nigeria, we wouldn't be in the same country with Igbos or have anything to do with you lots. The earlier you know your place as one out of the many ethnic groups in Nigeria the better for you.

And just so know, the next time Kanu, Uche mefor or any IPOB lunatic makes broadcast for Igbos to attack any part of Yorubaland will be the end of you lots in Yorubaland including the Lagos you so much wish to steal. Once bitten is twice shy they say. This time y'all will pay dearly.

Seun lalasticlala see the same person Preaching peace elsewhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Omodua(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
flokii:

Go and read your history boy.. your parents and grandparents were the unity beggars that forced unity on everyone, fought against secession clause for peaceful and bloodless exit of any ethnic group out of greed to rule over and steal from others.

After the Nzeogwu coup that killed leaders of other ethnic groups including Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw etc. except Igbos, your forebearers thought they had enslaved Nigerians till the counter coup by Northern soldiers that killed Aguiyi Ironsi and the eventual civil war that wasted over 3 million of your kind. If there is anyone to extricate oneself from, it's you Igbos.
So,what are you insinuating. Fulani hegemony would soon come to an end. The era of hewers of wood in Nigeria polity would be a thing of the past in a few months time.
Enough of Fulani hegemony and expansionism in Nigeria politics!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Omodua(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
flokii:

See this city urchin talking. You should be ignored. You're an unknown quantity as far as Igbo-Yoruba relations are concerned.
Gerrrout!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increase: We Will Shutdown Nigeria, NLC Warns In New Year Message / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.