Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA (21218 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.

After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.

The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.

He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…

“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.

But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

I'm walking away...from the troubles of my life,I'm walking away.....by Craig David grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Look at this useless anti-Yoruba Ipig bigot pretending to care about SW-SE union. You are only fooling yourself.
Off with you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Freelance363: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Only if yorubas are gullible enough to believe that the igbos are behind the destruction witnessed during the Endsars protest.
Malami already proved to be empty-headed,and is using whatever means to cause confusion and mistrust in the south.
Igbos have never been known for violence!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Yoroberh Accomodators have to be more matured

They went on this relentless looting of Igbo businesses after the tribal angle had been played by the government.

This is the inherent reason Nigeria WILL never progress. The divisions are way too much.

There WILL never be a common ground.

There is no hope for Nigeria and it will never progress even in billion years to come. The country was a destined mistake from inception.

Curse be on luggard.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by zionmde: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Why are acting as if Yoruba and Igbos are united? Didn't we hear Kanu's broadcast during EndSars? Where is the lie? Didn't he order the destruction of Lagos and specifically said they must not touch Enugu? The audio is out there for all to hear.

Aswear, if IPOB and their sympathesizers had their way, they would burn Lagos flat. The hatred for the city and her people are palpable.

I said what I said.
Ogbeni sharrap
Ipob doesn't exist in lagos
A lot of destructions happened in d east too, will u say ipob hate east too? So those people dat went to oba house to steal and his pool to swim were igbos or do u need d video?
Can u point out any other instruction dat kanu has given dat was obeyed by Igbos in lagos? Since 2012 ipob was formed? Or there just from nowhere decided to log into Facebook, take orders, assemble in less dan 24hours and started d looting,
Just sharrap
Ur type make me question everything about d so called education in SW

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by TimeTraveller: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crixxx:

So the people you allowed in your land destroyed you people while you lots sat and looked hoping for oranminyan to defend your land for you. Wow interesting nonsense.

The nonsense is the fact that you guys dread your land. You go to Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and the hithermost part of this country and are welcomed and treated with respect, only for you guys to call your hosts slaves and almajiri.

Jokes on you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Be guided HURIWA, no unity between great yoruba and senseless ndi-potopotorians and that fvcking unity will never happen. Light and darkness can never work together, we are divided and never will there be unity between us
Yorubas say no to unity with those descendants of ape

hmmm pele o..the Lord is your strength...it is well o... He will help you out with your life o... lzaa help us say amen o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Tochi3(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
What do you expect from a malu?

Malami, malumi,

Pls what is the difference, because of the SAN?

Still no difference.

What difference does it make when you give a title like SAN to a animal like a cow?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by zionmde: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:

What I just stated is that we thought we were good hospitable hosts until 20-10-20 when people we allowed into our communities tried to destroy us. It will NEVER happen again, NEVER.

Destroy kee u there
So the people u allowed into ur community boarded chisco all d way from onitsha to come and destroy u, while the millions of agberos in lagos decided to do sit at home

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:

The nonsense is the fact that you guys dread your land. You go to Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and the hithermost part of this country and are welcomed and treated with respect, only for you guys to call your hosts slaves and almajiri.

Jokes on you.

I'm a Niger Deltan and I also call the parasites alumajiri cos that's what they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Ntigha: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
It wasn’t Malami that introduced the phrase “Yoruba Ronu” during the endsars protest to turn attacks on the Igbos, it was the yorubas themselves, the yorubas were the ones passing the messages across that the Igbos are jealous of their sophisticated region and hence wants to destroy Lagos.
This talk about northerners trying to divide the Yorubas and Igbos is complete bullsh...t, rather the yorubas are the ones trying to turn the north against the southeast

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:

Destroy kee u there
So the people u allowed into ur community boarded chisco all d way from onitsha to come and destroy u, while the millions of agberos in lagos decided to do sit at home
Don't mind that "human being". grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Kevsmart88(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is really daft I must say.
All these aimed at helping the North retain the presidency with your divide and rule tactics.
Whether igbo, yoruba or the ijaw man, 2023 a southerner must be at the helm of affairs in this Nation and comfortably seated at aso rock.
Enough of your cheap blackmail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:
That is where their strength lies
The ENDSARS protest was where the entire South stood in unity but guess what? They played d tribal cards and d entire unity scattered again. The sars affected d entire South o. Even d protests dat kicked off in my area, the leader was only addressing d crowd in yoruba, soro soke is also Igbo I guess

Am still waiting for someone to tell my why Igbos in lagos don't listen to kanu on any other issue like sit at home only for kanu to mobilize dem within 24 hours to destroy lagos, I mean the Igbos we are talking about here are spare part dealers, okirika sellers, roadside sellers, electronics dealers etc. Den at the same time d Mushin, oshodi, and all other agberos scattered around lagos chose to stay in their house and watch Igbos burn down properties .

I used to hear a lot about how educated South westerners are until I lived in lagos moreover the Endsars blame on igbo goes a long way to show how dumb a lot of persons are

U have never heard of Igbos destroying properties or fighting anybody before outside igboland even though I do witness firsthand how the agbero task collectors treat dem, in market igbo women are not allowed to sell anything yoruba women are selling, upon all these u will never see dem fight anybody yet the so called educated people will always be first to say igbos don't respect their hosts.

The North can keep playing their division cards well as long as some so called educated dummies are falling for it no problem

God bless you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by TimeTraveller: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
DabuIIIT:

I'm a Niger Deltan and I also call the parasites alumajiri cos that's what they are

The 'parasites' are the reason why Trillions were spent on projects in the Niger Delta with nothing to show.

Keep burying your head in the sand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by RodgersAkpafu: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
BigSarah:
angry If the interactions of Yorubas and Igbos on Nairaland is anything to go by, then the Federal government and malami shouldn't worry..
Yorubas and Igbos are already divided...
Most Yorubas and Igbos are not on nairaland
They are going about their lives in the real world
Low lives
Riff raffs
Underachieving urchins
These are the people who are stoking divisions here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Don27tiky(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I have to say I have never seen a lawyer as dull as Malami

Lawyers are skilled liars. They make a lie look like the truth. They fight with legal technicalities and argue based on logic.

How on earth can Malami prove that Sunday Igboho is a terrorist because he changed some money with a company that was only later indicted of terrorism. NB: as at the time Sunday changed the money, the company was legitimate business operating in Nigeria and UAE.

How can he prove that Kanu killed a man (Dr Akuniyi) when Kanu himself was in the prison at the time of murder. He was even imprisoned by the Nigerian authority.

Is he suggesting Nigeria prisons are compromised?
keep calling him dull. That was how Jonathan warned against boko haram and northerners call them liars today we know the result. you guys should keep saying he is talking rubbish. That’s how the igbos were talking and now the people they were defending are killing them. Boko haram started when Jonathan talk northernerners come out to defend them how did it end up. Same with the igbos. They are killing their brothers but still some are defending. Soon it will get to the west with Igboho. Keep defending them okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:

The 'parasites' are the reason why Trillions were spent on projects in the Niger Delta with nothing to show.

Keep burying your head in the sand.

Whatever,unity is 4kn not by force,we don't want anything to do with you...shove your concern under your a....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Lovenorth: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
HURRIWA should better be declared a terrorist organization
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by olatuns2017: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Islie:
Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho: Malami playing politics to divide Yoruba, Igbo people – HURIWA

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/nnamdi-kanu-sunday-igboho-malami-playing-politics-to-divide-yoruba-igbo-people-huriwa/

So ,
Cownu loves yoruba people?

Huruwa or whatever

You are mad

We, oduduwa decendant from time immemorial don't go along with ipobians!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Slizzords: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
ConfirmedZombie
CXLVII
Thatfairguy1
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4
Golan007
Reactman
Juliusmalema
Farki
marsman
Kestolove
Aufbauh
Buckeyemedia
Nyamirislayer
Ntigha

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of fulanization by the usèléss northern oligarchy.

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Ntigha: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:

What I just stated is that we thought we were good hospitable hosts until 20-10-20 when people we allowed into our communities tried to destroy us. It will NEVER happen again, NEVER.
THIS IS WHAT AM TALKiNG ABOUT, is this from a northerner? a typical yoruba man showing his true colors of bitterness, jealousy and tribalism. this folks always look for whom to blame and accuse. anyway they can only blame behind cliosed doors and online.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don27tiky:
keep calling him dull. That was how Jonathan warned against boko haram and northerners call them liars today we know the result. you guys should keep saying he is talking rubbish. That’s how the igbos were talking and now the people they were defending are killing them. Boko haram started when Jonathan talk northernerners come out to defend them how did it end up. Same with the igbos. They are killing their brothers but still some are defending. Soon it will get to the west with Igboho. Keep defending them okay

Do you wanna cry now? You sound like you wanna cry.

I know
Education
Clothing
Power
Housing
Water
Food
Security
Health care....are some basic necessities of life...tell us which of these are we not providing for ourselves by ourselves for decades otherwise be kind enough to shut up,thank you very much.
Lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Emilokoiyawon: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Off with you

Go and hug transformer. Shameless bigot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Masterito(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
I am not Into or Yoruba but you are indeed daft. You absolutely sound seriously saying trash.
Iamgrey5:
Please list the igbo businesses that was looted during the Endsars

We saw how ShopRite, TVC and a number of Tinubu's business were looted by a "politically motivated angry mob"

There was very little ethnic colouration to the "organized looting" that took place in Lagos last year but largely a political vendetta against one man.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Jokes on you.

Na that one Dy vex you?.
That someone came to a land to explore your land and take advantage doesn't stop the land dwellers from being slaves and almajiris. The Chinese and Brits will explain better.

Talk to you later brah

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Go and hug transformer. Shameless bigot.
You first man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by toujurs: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yoruba's and envy 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Masterito:
I am not Into or Yoruba but you are indeed daft. You absolutely sound seriously saying trash.
it seems as if you don't understand English
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by rickyrex(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Please list the igbo businesses that was looted during the Endsars

We saw how ShopRite, TVC and a number of Tinubu's business were looted by a "politically motivated angry mob"

There was very little ethnic colouration to the "organized looting" that took place in Lagos last year but largely a political vendetta against one man.

bro I be Igbo wey based here in lagos.. you get time dey answer am oh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by TimeTraveller: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ntigha:

THIS IS WHAT AM TALKiNG ABOUT, is this from a northerner? a typical yoruba man showing his true colors of bitterness, jealousy and tribalism. this folks always look for whom to blame and accuse. anyway they can only blame behind cliosed doors and online.

Gedifok! Did Kanu supervise the destruction of Lagos or not? Was the audio that went viral during EndSars doctored? Koshidanu jare!!! They burnt hospitals and BRT buses and gladly reported to Kanu.

Gedifok abeg!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE / CNN Headline: Latest News On Nigeria / Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.