Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1990 Views)

Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bepositive11: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Like do you expect them to admit they don't love each other or talk negatively about each other during an interview

I've been following them for a long time. They are one of my favorite celebrity couples. When talking about each other during interviews, Jay Z can't help blushing - you can't fake that. When Beyonce talks about him, she smiles with gratitude and tears up sometimes

He has actually been a mentor to her too. He's part of the reason why she's been so successful

Those two really love each other. If you just can't see it, there's nothing I can do about it
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

I am not interested
No problem.

1 Like

Re: . by reward9ja12: 3:09am On Dec 04, 2021
You are right my dear
Re: . by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
So Jay Z took her off the streets? I never knew o!
alphaNomega:
Beyonce is still with Jay Z because he has money, and her money is strongly tied to his influence. She cannot afford to return to street life

Their union is strictly business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex? / My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor / Phyna Caught On Top Of Deji In The Midnight bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.