Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says (28933 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Icandream: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

This generated mixed reactions online. A user identified as Marv wrote:

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol.. grin

Too bad the only ones my age who can afford them are yahoo boys...

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by LordKezzy: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lies

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by rickpat(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
hilarious...na wa..... speechless!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Apus: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Her thoughts, which is not a fact.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Jennyclay(f): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aunty, I won't support you on this, Infact I totally disagree with you.

Work for your money and learn to be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime. I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves you or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

EXCEPT he's gifting you a phone willingly, from the depth of his heart.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.

277 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Animegirl(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol... The way some girls talk is funny. This could be cruise though. But as a lady is better you work for yourself and earn your own money. No man can make you happy until you're happy and contented with yourself!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
But she dey use Android phone tweet, so:

- She doesn't love herself?
- She has never dated men who loved her?

Anyway, na Twitter for Cruise dem way.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
See them. Bunch of leeches

22 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by MufasaLion: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
So many dimwïts on Twitter.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol grin grin
Mumu girl cheesy

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by OloshoMan: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Low value woman, in other words she's saying her dad and brothers doesn't love her

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by AoifeNightfall: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin

I support you with 50 bottles of beer, madam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by papiSNEH(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Just imagine?
Men are now endangered species
Soon we would go out of existence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by TMTR: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
All these basic bitches be doing the most, I don't blame them but all these foolish simps

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by posty56: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
no be Nigeria girl ,what do you expect , materialistic ,just empty ,I have never seen them raise intellectual conversation on Twitter.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by METABLOG(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
So android no be beta phone abi
use Samsung s22 ultra and thank me later

23 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Galantis: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
that's why ritual killings is on an all time high angry

30 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by simplepee(f): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Aunty, I won't support you on this, Infact I totally disagree with you.

Work for your money and be independent. I'm currently using iPhone XS max, and NO MAN gave me a dime I bought it all by myself.

Ladies wake up, we can do better. Whether the man loves or not, don't make it a priority or his responsibility to buy you a phone. You're relegating and degrading yourself.

EXCEPT he's gifting you a phone willingly, from the depth of his heart.

Point of correction: Some Android phones are lovely and worth using. Android Phones like Samsung and Huawei.
See epistle combined with format tongue. Calm down the lady was obviously catching cruise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Icandream: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
simplepee:
Bla bla bla. See epistle. Calm down the lady was obviously catching cruise.

By the way, Husband no dey NL. I just say make I let you know.

Not every lady will act mannerless like u. And who even told u she's looking 4 husband in NL? Be catching cruise when ur mates are busy building their lives, when it's too late Shiloh will be ur last resort.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Deicide: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
THE Girl fine sha, maybe that's why noting day her head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Jennyclay(f): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
simplepee:
See epistle combined with format tongue. Calm down the lady was obviously catching cruise.

Sir, I know what alot of girls can do, just to use an iPhone. I'm a lady and I understand the message she's passing.

Well, I'm trying to advise other ladies to learn to be independent.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
as she is using Android herself, i guess this is just a way to try to get an Iphone, abi?!

all these useless pikin who value their lives upon rubbish.... no wonder so many men just use them like rag and discard them like garbage to marry proper women......
BTW any ignoramus knows that the latest Samsung Galaxy S22 is by far a better phone than any Iphone on the market today, lol!

ANDROID ko, HEMORRHOID ni!

5 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Brian47(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
I like love android so if we both use androids, we have something in common and relationship go dey go well.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by ruggedtimi(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2022
posty56:
no be Nigeria girl ,what do you expect , materialistic ,just empty ,I have never seen them raise intellectual conversation on Twitter.
swears
...always discussing irrelevant stuffs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Goldbw122(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2022
If someone buy iphone for me I will say thank you and sell it to buy the latest andorid phone..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Goldbw122(m): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Icandream:
A lady has opined that a man who truly loves his girlfriend will never watch her use an android phone.

The lady identified as Speedy on Twitter, stated that a man who truly loves his woman will never watch her use an android phone.

Her words,

“I swear! A man who truly loves you, will never watch you use an android phone”.

This generated mixed reactions online. A user identified as Marv wrote:

Buying you iPhone means d guy loves u.. na ur Toto go suffer, no go work. I fucking hate it when woman can’t pay her bills and depending on a guy how una dey feel like like self. A woman who pays her bills gets more love and attention from her man… I come in peace

I don't know why people like iphone so much, a phone that can not last 24 hours, and it will go off, you can't do real business with iphone, you have to plug a huge power bank on an iphone before you can use it what a device.....
Am using andorid and I can go two days with out evening charging the phone ... I don't know why girls keep hyping the iphone.. well that means they don't use the phone for heavy business just to show off...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Blackfire(m): 2:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Very true
Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by silibaba: 5:20am On Feb 20, 2022
I trust niggazz coz they ain't jokkin

Body parts will still miss and people will waste RIPs on her.

20 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Bellotelli: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Start by loving yourself... I cannot love you more than you love yourself, shikena cool

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Enough of the wailings above. She's talking about real men, Biko.

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.