Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige (4735 Views)

Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Onlytruth(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
I never supported Ngige in this election; I supported Akunyili of APGA. Though he is saying the truth here.

Ngige should decamp to APGA (though I know he would never do so because APGA really demands feedback from electorates!), falling which he will not get re-elected in 2015. Ngige should thread cautiously here because he could become like the proverbial bat. We have Igbo PDP members. Why are they all keeping quiet? GREED.

ACN never made sense to a lot of us. Now, he is already feeling lonely there. He may lose his ACN friends and be swept out of Igboland alongside his PDP secret lovers.  cool
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by gernded(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
People Asking What concern Nigige with PDP are making mistake,Ngige is a one of the emerging Igbo Leaders so he has every right to comment on Igbo Affair as long as the whole world is concern.Igbos need Speakership,SGF and ,
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by MMM2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
ok
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by PastorOla1: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2011
Wetin concern bros e, for pdp mata now. like say he still dey carry pdp card for one corner so oooo. God go punish satan!!!!!!!
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by jmaine: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
gernded:

People Asking What concern Nigige with PDP are making mistake,Ngige is a one of the emerging Igbo Leaders so he has every right to comment on Igbo Affair as long as the whole world is concern.Igbos need Speakership,SGF and ,

Damn !!!!  embarassed embarassed
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Dotman01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
mallorca:

you maybe right but i still disagree with you
. . . If am right, it means u're wrong grin
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
I think Ngige is representing the interest of Igbos and not PDP or ACN.

Cos I believe more PDP people voted for Ngige than ACN

On this matter Ngige is correct to have made that assertion

The earlier people realize that PDP serves the interest of no one the better.

Happy that Ngige- ACN and Rochas - APGA are the beacon of hope to the South Easterners.

Maybe Rochas shouldnt just stop at adpoting ACN-like policies, Maybe he should just decamp to join other progressives in ACN and liberate his people from the PDP fraud
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by dempeople(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Happy that Ngige- ACN and Rochas - APGA are the beacon of hope to the South Easterners.

Maybe Rochas shouldnt just stop at adpoting ACN-like policies, Maybe he should just decamp to join other progressives in ACN and liberate his people from the PDP fraud

Maybe he should stay in his party and deliver while Ngige should decamp to PDP. cool
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2011
Why should Ngige go back to a party that has Anenih, Ohakim, OBJ, Alao-Akala, Ibori, Igbinedion and those spineless SE PDP chieftain
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Why should Ngige go back to a party that has Anenih, Ohakim, OBJ, Alao-Akala, Ibori, Igbinedion and those spineless SE PDP chieftain

I think Ngige should become the Chairman of ACN; that way, ACN can become truly national party? Or, ?
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by dempeople(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^^^^^

Seconded.

ACN should really punch above its weight by appointing a SE chairman. That way, we'll take it more serious than now. I think its d best thing for them.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2011
BP:

Are you from Anambra Central Senatorial District? Did you even vote in the elections that brought him in?

Can you prove that I am not? Can you show evidence that I did not? I suggest you focus on discussing that which you are aware of and not that which really is none of your business.

Ngige is a senator at the NATIONAL LEVEL . . . not Anambra state house. His work will likely affect the orphan in Kazaura. So rather than fishing for silly tribal fights, I suggest you focus on that which you are capable of digesting.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by EkoIle1: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2011
You really can not trust ibo people, they have no sense of allegiance, I see this dude dumping the ACN for the PDP. PDP internal affairs should be the last thing on his mind and unfortunately, that's been his preoccupation since right after the elections. What about promoting his party's ideal and start delivering on behalf of his people.

It's like no matter what, ibo folks are always distracted, misplace their priorities and obligations. They are in the political wilderness because of silly double dealings and shady games this guy is displaying.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by bisiaet: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sorry if truely Ngige has said this then sorry to say he must be mad for real because how does PDP affairs be his concern this show he is a political flirter he does not really know what he wanted.

Has PDP or any of their party member jump nose or nose diving to other party affairs? this man called Ngige need to be querry by his party for not minding his business.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by jmaine: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2011
dayokanu:

You just revealed how [b]biased [/b]you could get concerning ACN affairs in the same stead you accuse others . . .  Those loads you pulled up there is sad . . . An ACN senator , suddenly picking an interest in the PDP zoning system often seen to be an anti- merit approach to political positions by the majority including the ACN is now endorsed by Dayokanu. just because an ACN henchman is involved . . .A good post to keep in the archive when you suddenly swirl to take a swipe at Non- ACN political figures
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Desola(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
does ACN not have a chief whip?
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

You really can not trust ibo people, they have no sense of allegiance, I see this dude dumping the ACN for the PDP. PDP internal affairs should be the last thing on his mind and unfortunately, that's been his preoccupation since right after the elections. What about promoting his party's ideal and start delivering on behalf of his people.

It's like no matter what, ibo folks are always distracted, misplace their priorities and obligations. They are in the political wilderness because of silly double dealings and shady games this guy is displaying.  

Madam, no-sense-of-allegiance happened when ACN/Yoruba dumped Ribadu during the presidential election. That was the most unkindest cut!
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by jmaine: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
Desola:

Chief Whip. . .as in the real bulala to put this guy in line  undecided undecided
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
jmaine:

You just revealed how [b]biased [/b]you could get concerning ACN affairs in the same stead you accuse others . . .  Those loads you pulled up there is sad . . . An ACN senator , suddenly picking an interest in the PDP zoning system often seen to be an anti- merit approach to political positions by the majority including the ACN is now endorsed by Dayokanu. just because an ACN henchman is involved . . .A good post to keep in the archive when you suddenly swirl to take a swipe at Non- ACN political figures

The same the leadership of ACN are now hobnobbing with PDP/GEJ the so called darkness! Ngige is expressing his right of freedom of speech in a party with not internal democracy.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2011
Desola:

lol, the whip has either sold to PDP by Tinubu in his last trip to Abuja, or he is rather using it to whip his boys to toe the PDP's House Speaker zoning.
So dont be surprise when against all said, ACN will vote the PDP candidate for the HS. Lying bast/ards! lol
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Desola(f): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
Terrible, terrrible, terrible! It would do him a world of good to decamp to the PDP now rather than do any further damage to the ACN. Shouldn't the ACN be making him toe the party line?

It is clear that Ngige does not believe in the ACN manifesto/ideology (if they ever had any). He only used the party as a platform to get elected, he is still very much a PDP apologist.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by ak47mann(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
emeka_gh:

Madam, no-sense-of-allegiance happened when ACN/Yoruba dumped Ribadu during the presidential election. That was the most unkindest cut!
Is trueooo shocked shocked shocked ACN just throw way the guy just like that cheesy Na2day tongue he better stay in Afghanistan for mountain there dey cool off NDI-Yoruba have showed him that Mmiri oku na egbu mbe  grin Poor thing,
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
With all this said we still have to ask ourselves what Ngige's concern is with the interal politics of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
This is very dissapointing from Ngige. As a prominent ACN member , he has no business telling the PDP how they should conduct their internal Party affairs . It is never done anywhere in the World by opposition politicians. He cannot really view himself as ideologically opposed to the PDP when he is highly concerned , to the point he speaks out openly, with who the ruling party appoint to certain positions.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by prizecom(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
Ngigi might be right. www.prizecomputers.com
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
Gbawe:

This is very dissapointing from Ngige. As a prominent ACN member , he has no business telling the PDP how they should conduct their internal Party affairs . It is never done anywhere in the World by opposition politicians. He cannot really view himself as ideologically opposed to the PDP when he is highly concerned , to the point he speaks out openly, with who the ruling party appoint to certain positions.

Lol, ideology ko, ideology ni! what nonsense ideology are some of you guys ranting about? What is this ACN ideology that no one has been able to place a finger upon? Ngige was voted in by the SE not SW, his primary allegiance lies with his people; he needs to protect the interest of 'his people'; and if it means dabbling into PDP affairs like Peter Obi and co, so be it! ACN interest comes a distant second. And to the extent that ACN's so called ideology becomes a hindrance, to such extent does it become a nullity as far as Ngige and his people's interest are concerned. He is thinking globally, but acting locally. Or is it SW/Yoruba that will return him to power, or give him the needed political base? Ngige is a smart man; the one man squad who stare down obj. He knows what he is doing.

If the party  (ACN) has issues with him, let them voice it. All these noise against Ngige by Nairalanders is what the late C. Okadigo called "ranting of ants!"' Ride on, Ngige! Nothing do you!
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
By the way, I think while speaking out against PDP and their crazy stuff, Ngige should be aiming for the Party Chairmanship of ACN. Afterall, ACN want to be a national party. Who is better able as national chairman, than their first major recruit outside their zone - Dr. Chris Ngige - Owaaaaa!
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by kasiem(m): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
Truth must be told, ngige is intruding just to gain cheap sympathy from some myopic igbos who'll mistake as a true igbo son,but, he's doing from a clear anti igbo party.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Desola(f): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2011
@kasiem,

how is ACN an anti ibo party?
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
kasiem:

Truth must be told, ngige is intruding just to gain cheap sympathy from some myopic igbos who'll mistake as a true igbo son,but, he's doing from a clear anti igbo party.

You might be right; but faced with his unique circumstance, what would you expect him to do? Lie low?
Politics is about perpetuation; and that requires creativity or daring! I dont fancy him nor envy, just watching his dexterous game.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^^ What unique circumstance? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by kasiem(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
Desola my sis, why is it that there is no igbo man in their excos and also they couldn't see it fitting to have any candidate in the presidential election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comparing Nigeria With Mexico In Two Different Scenarios / At ₦145/L Price, Nigerians Buy One Of The Cheapest Petrol In The World / JUST IN!!! Amaechi & Justice Nyako's Phone Chat Over Kanu's Secret Trial Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.