Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige (4736 Views)

Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by kabiru10(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2011
why is Ngige taking panadol for another Man's headache, he should rather focus on representing d people that voted into the senate very well,
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Igweochendo: 12:50am On Jun 04, 2011
For those of u that cannot see boyond the countrys' political curtine~lace, and those tring to rehase their classroom activities for us should pls understand that Ngige is not talking solly on party bases but for the benefit of a region as schedled by the party in question
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Igweochendo: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2011
However, for those of u that are raising eyebraw against Ngige, those young politicians and those studying political sci. Should know the history of their country and that of those that made the country and that of those that runs the country. 'am suggesting that we should study histroy and then practice the politics of the hitorical tihe frame, not to be studying politics and then practice history.
If any of u have heard of Awolowo, W E B Duboise, Funcha, Nkruma Quame, patrics lumumber, Lincon Abraham and their likes, u then know that u have also seen them by looking at Ngige. If u can beleive in these men, alternatively u have beleived Ngige
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by odumchi: 2:20am On Jun 04, 2011
South-East Voted nearly 100% for GEJ in the Elections but to repay them you give chairmanship to the North East which voted overwhelmingly for Buhari? Na wao this is pure betrayal.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by davd: 2:57am On Jun 04, 2011
What's is concern? Is he a PDP member? I'm disappointed with this statement. When he should be thinking in contributing his ideas on improvement on Nigeria economics, he is talking of irrelevant issues. What's the economics importance of PDP Chairman for now? It seems this man has nothing to offer, and i now look at him as one those corrupt elements in this country.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by sbeezy8: 3:18am On Jun 04, 2011
never saw him as ACN in the first place
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by rasputinn(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2011
Is Ngige now a PDP member again or he's indirectly hinting on his future intentions
Why didn't he suggest that the national leader of his party the ACN should come from the SE??
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2011
emeka_gh:

Lol, ideology ko, ideology ni! what nonsense ideology are some of you guys ranting about? What is this ACN ideology that no one has been able to place a finger upon? Ngige was voted in by the SE not SW, his primary allegiance lies with his people; he needs to protect the interest of 'his people'; and if it means dabbling into PDP affairs like Peter Obi and co, so be it! ACN interest comes a distant second. And to the extent that ACN's so called ideology becomes a hindrance, to such extent does it become a nullity as far as Ngige and his people's interest are concerned. He is thinking globally, but acting locally. Or is it SW/Yoruba that will return him to power, or give him the needed political base? Ngige is a smart man; the one man squad who stare down obj. He knows what he is doing.

If the party (ACN) has issues with him, let them voice it. All these noise against Ngige by Nairalanders is what the late C. Okadigo called "ranting of ants!"' Ride on, Ngige! Nothing do you!

you are the one "ranting like an ant" . An ignorant one to boot . You also succeed in showing why Nigeria continue to stagnate. You are simply ill-exposed and uninterested in the type of evolution that has made institutions very strong elsewhere in the world to the benefit of ordinary citizens . You continue to visit your ill-exposure on discussions here and if , eventually , you gain a political position we know the type of regressive politics you will practice. Were we not all here when , recently , with the zoning saga raging, all opposition politicians (ACN, CPC, et al) conveniently stated that "zoning is a PDP affair" ? Why did Ngige not speak in favour of zoning back then? If Ngige agreed with the stance of the ACN some months ago then sensible and objective folks can only conclude that , like a rogue soldier , Ngige is simply letting his side down and 'compromising the mission' with his current utterance. He cannot even vote on who becomes PDP chairman so how is he right telling the PDP what to do?

Some of you are so far gone in seeing everything along ethnic lines to the extent that you feel duty bound to defend the actions of your kinsmen even when they are undoubtedly wrong . This is a big problem with Nigeria. Many of us can pretend to be principled as long as it is not our interest or "anointed" that is touched. This is why we don't have strong institutions able to act consistently regardless of who is concerned . if you are politically sophisticated and exposed you will know why it is wrong for Ngige to be showing up his own Party. I like and support Ngige but he is wrong here. Simple.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2011
rasputinn:

Is Ngige now a PDP member again or he's indirectly hinting on his future intentions
Why didn't he suggest that the national leader of his party the ACN should come from the SE??

Precisely. I don't know where this sort of things is done in the world except for Nigeria where we allows ethnic allegiance , ahead of commonsense, to mitigate for behaviour that is undoubtedly wrong. I don't know where we are going as a Nation when we routinely defend the wrong deeds of "our son" without recourse to the notion of steadfastly condemning what is wrong consistently. Why did Ngige not speak out when the ACN and other Parties said "zoning is a PDP affair"? If we can conclude , by his silence, that Ngige agreed in the past that "zoning is a PDP affair" why doe he speak now in favour of zoning in the PDP?

Ngige urged President Goodluck Jonathan to ensure that the chairmanship slot remains in the Southeast where it was zoned till 2012.

The Senator-elect dismissed suggestions that the issue is solely a PDP affair.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

You really can not trust ibo people, they have no sense of allegiance, I see this dude dumping the ACN for the PDP. PDP internal affairs should be the last thing on his mind and unfortunately, that's been his preoccupation since right after the elections. What about promoting his party's ideal and start delivering on behalf of his people  

Hohohohohohohoho, buhahahahabuhahaha, qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqa, Laughing In Yoruba mixed with Swahili, , Eko( pap) You never start, Allle ko Giance ni, , You were making noise ACN in IBO Land, An intelligent Ibo man will never put party affair b4 his ppl's welfare.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by chino11(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
For those attacking Ngige. The first question is whether ACN is a political party or asiwajo political party. No intelligent Igboman will promote such a tribal and rascal part as ACN. Up Ngige we are waiting to receive you either in APGA or PDP. Yoruba party my under my heel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by EkoIle1: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
kayci_d77:

Hohohohohohohoho, buhahahahabuhahaha, qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqa,  Laughing In Yoruba mixed with Swahili, ,  Eko( pap)  You never start, Allle ko Giance ni, , You were making noise ACN in IBO Land, An intelligent Ibo man will never put party affair b4 his ppl's welfare.

You people are too dumb and shallow for your own good. Of what use is your silly and worthless position? The ame sit was occupied by 3 ibo clueless ibo men in less than 4 years and they did nothing but back stabbed and and swept each other out of that seat. The last one was dribbled away by his own people back home.

Obviously, they got tired of ibo people and their silly games and gave it to the hausa man and I don't see that seat going back to any ibo man anytime soon, at least, hausa people hardly backstab each other.

And is the stupid position goina to put food on your table. Party chairmanship position is not a state or federal postion, it's strictly a private political party postion so how that's gonna feed ibo people I don't know.

You people casted your vote for ngige or what ever his name is to do a job on behlf of ibo people, not on behalf of any political party and their internal nonsense, you clowns should be the one telling him to mind his business and start doing what he was elected to do.

You people are sorry I swear.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by kasiem(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

You people are too dumb and shallow for your own good. Of what use is your silly and worthless position? The ame sit was occupied by 3 ibo clueless ibo men in less than 4 years and they did nothing but back stabbed and and swept each other out of that seat. The last one was dribbled away by his own people back home.

Obviously, they got tired of ibo people and their silly games and gave it to the hausa man and i dont
u are in no way connecting with what the dude said, just reread what he said again.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by chino11(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Obviously, they got tired of ibo people and their silly games and gave it to the hausa man and i dont

Shut up you dumbass. You think Ngige is such a push over that Yorubas can toil with. Ngige knows too well that ACN is mere asiwajo congress party. Silly Yorubas. That was how bank ole and her sister ette stole the house of reps blind. You guys should be ashamed yourselves. Thank God the north has come to take over the speakership because its obvious you guys are thieves in agbada.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by EkoIle1: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2011
kasiem:

u are in no way connecting with what the dude said, just reread what he said again.

What who said? The clown I quoted or ngige?
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by EkoIle1: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
chino11:

Shut up you dumbass. You think Ngige is such a push over that Yorubas can toil with. Ngige knows too well that ACN is mere asiwajo congress party. Silly Yorubas. That was how bank ole and her sister ette stole the house of reps blind. You guys should be ashamed yourselves. Thank God the north has come to take over the speakership because its obvious you guys are thieves in agbada.

That's why we are way way better and ahead of you clowns. We know the crooks and corrupt elements in the SW and we got rid of them including the same Bankole you are jarking all over the place over. We don't recycle or defend them like ibo people do and that's why you people are nobody and getting played like football.

You have no sense of decency or redemption. Like I said, you people are not serious about anything.

How do you recycle 3 ibo men in and out of one position in less than 4 years? Do you think people really have time for ibo people's shaddy BS?

Sometimes I do feel sorry for you people, but you clowns don't feel sorry for yourselves, you repeat the same BS x 100000000000 and you end up getting relegated to the botton floor. The only thing you fools got rewarded with with your shaddy and dishonest 100% vote for GEJ and the PDP is some useless and disposable Secretary BS.

Shameless people,
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
Gbawe:

you are the one "ranting like an ant" . An ignorant one to boot . You also succeed in showing why Nigeria continue to stagnate. You are simply ill-exposed and uninterested in the type of evolution that has made institutions very strong elsewhere in the world to the benefit of ordinary citizens . You continue to visit your ill-exposure on discussions here and if , eventually , you gain a political position we know the type of regressive politics you will practice. Were we not all here when , recently , with the zoning saga raging, all opposition politicians (ACN, CPC, et al) conveniently stated that "zoning is a PDP affair" ? Why did Ngige not speak in favour of zoning back then?  If Ngige agreed with the stance of the ACN some months ago then sensible and objective folks can only conclude that , like a rogue soldier , Ngige is simply letting his side down and 'compromising the mission' with his current utterance. He cannot even vote on who becomes PDP chairman so how is he right telling the PDP what to do?

Some of you are so far gone in seeing everything along ethnic lines to the extent that you feel duty bound to defend the actions of your kinsmen even when they are undoubtedly wrong . This is a big problem with Nigeria. Many of us can pretend to be principled as long as it is not our interest or "anointed" that is touched. This is why we don't have strong institutions able to act consistently regardless of who is concerned . if you are politically sophisticated and exposed you will know why it is wrong for Ngige to be showing up his own Party. I like and support Ngige but he is wrong here. Simple.  

Oga, keep deluding yourself, and continue making this long crap as if I have time to read all.
The bottomline line is that ACN is a master of regional game; and your are the undisputed champion of ethnic bigotry - no matter how much you try to deflect attention from your self and your perpetual ethnic scheming.

Ngige is borrowing the regional game card from ACN; and his region is SE. If he is doing something he believe benefits his kinsmen - his primary constituency, then I don't see how he is wrong. Ngige is delving into the PDP matter because he does believe in fair play in every sense of it. Beside, if it will win him popularity, and re-election why shouldn't he do it. Ngige, knows his constituency, but you dont!

Every politics is local; Ngige understands this, and he is playing it. If you, and your ACN overlords fail to grapple with this simply fact, then that is very sad; and you should begin to question you so call political sophistication! By the way, I don't even know why town criers are making so much noise, when the Chieftains are having a good time!

Get a life friend!
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by chino11(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

That's why we are way way better and ahead of you clowns. We know the crooks and corrupt elements in the SW and we got rid of them including the same Bankole you are jarking all over the place over. We don't recycle or defend them like ibo people do and that's why you people are nobody and getting played like football.

You have no sense of decency or redemption. Like I said, you people are not serious about anything.

How do you recycle 3 ibo men in and out of one position in less than 4 years? Do you think people really have time for ibo people's shaddy BS?

Sometimes I do feel sorry for you people, but you clowns don't feel sorry for yourselves, you repeat the same BS x 100000000000 and you end up getting relegated to the botton floor. The only thing you fools got rewarded with with your shaddy and dishonest 100% vote for GEJ and the PDP is some useless and disposable Secretary BS.

Shameless people,

You guys are the worst loosers. From obj to fashola, tinubu, bankole, ette and all the yoroobas home and abroad are all criminals. You guys are problem of Nigeria. GEJ couldn't have called you guys RASCALS just like he was bluffing. He meant it in every sense of it. Imagine, what did u guys benefit for ruling Nigeria? Did it stop the states of SW from cutting the outlook of stone age/iron ages. The last I checked from ogon to ondo to oson to eketi it all looks same like some caves with mud houses in their respective state capitals. OBJ didnt either reduce poverty in the SW, rather you guys became almajiris and beggars on your own soil. Despicable and pathetic Yorubas
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by EkoIle1: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
Rubbish as usual, get me another ibo with a little common sense.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
emeka_gh:

Oga, keep deluding yourself, and continue making this long crap as if I have time to read all.
The bottomline line is that ACN is a master of regional game; and your are the undisputed champion of ethnic bigotry - no matter how much you try to deflect attention from your self and your perpetual ethnic scheming.

Ngige is borrowing the regional game card from ACN; and his region is SE. If he is doing something he believe benefits his kinsmen - his primary constituency, then I don't see how he is wrong. Ngige is delving into the PDP matter because he does believe in fair play in every sense of it. Beside, if it will win him popularity, and re-election why shouldn't he do it. Ngige, knows his constituency, but you dont!

Every politics is local; Ngige understands this, and he is playing it. If you, and your ACN overlords fail to grapple with this simply fact, then that is very sad; and you should begin to question you so call political sophistication! By the way, I don't even know why town criers are making so much noise, when the Chieftains are having a good time!

Get a life friend!

Stop embarrassing yourself. You can't even keep up congrously with intelligent debate without sounding like a feudalistic area champion . playing Ostrich is the stock in trade of your kind i.e constantly deluding yourself that you are virtuous and it is only others who are evil. You see yourself as meekly innocent while others are always guilty and "evil" marauders. You fool youself that you don't steal yet it is only others who do. You simplistically , self-deludingly and unintelligently convince yourself your gene is perfect yet others have the gene of "treachery, "criminality", "cowardice", "bigotry" , etc . You decieve yourself that you are the most liberal minded in the world and it is others who are myopic and bigoted. Sadly , the truth we can all denote , from events on the ground, does not accomodate the grossly ridiculous and self-restrictive delusions of your kind.

You claim others are bigoted but you are oblivious to how it is you who sounds bigoted and totally unreasonable , beyond redemption, with how you are obstinately defending Ngige's action in partisan politics that will be ruled wrong anywhere in the world. You are the one , even if unaware of it, who sounds like the bigot . Going around accusing others of bigotry does nothing to hide your latent bigotry because it is you , not me, who talks as if he sees ethnicity ahead of everything else . Tragic. Very effing tragic.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by emekagh(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2011
Gbawe:

Stop embarrassing yourself. You can't even keep up congrously with intelligent debate without sounding like a feudalistic area champion . playing Ostrich is the stock in trade of your kind i.e constantly deluding yourself that you are virtuous and it is only others who are evil. You see yourself as meekly innocent while others are always guilty and "evil" marauders. You fool youself that you don't steal yet it is only others who do. You simplistically , self-deludingly and unintelligently convince yourself your gene is perfect yet others have the gene of "treachery, "criminality", "cowardice", "bigotry" , etc . You decieve yourself that you are the most liberal minded in the world and it is others who are myopic and bigoted. Sadly , the truth we can all denote , from events on the ground, does not accomodate the grossly ridiculous and self-restrictive delusions of your kind.

You claim others are bigoted but you are oblivious to how it is you who sounds bigoted and totally unreasonable , beyond redemption, with how you are obstinately defending Ngige's action in partisan politics that will be ruled wrong anywhere in the world. You are the one , even if unaware of it, who sounds like the bigot . Going around accusing others of bigotry does nothing to hide your latent bigotry because it is you , not me, who talks as if you sees ethnicity ahead of everything else . Tragic. Very effing tragic.

So you now you are tired of using innuendos to cowardly paint others as ethnic bigot, and have decided for once to be a man and say it, well as usual, in a very long boring tirade! Chicken is finally coming home to roast! Childish!

But I will not fall for your cheap pranks, and pathetic ethnic scheming. I play above the fray! If what Ngige said is wrong by your beloved ACN nonsense ideology, we would have heard so from well placed party officials, not from Nairaland town-criers like you! As an 'intelligent' man sir, that should not be very difficult for you to comprehend. Should it?
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by EkoIle1: 4:08am On Jun 05, 2011
emeka_gh:

So you now you are tired of using innuendos to cowardly paint others as ethnic bigot, and have decided for once to be a man and say it, well as usual, in a very long boring tirade! Chicken is finally coming home to roast! Childish!

But I will not fall for your cheap pranks, and pathetic ethnic scheming. I play above the fray! If what Ngige said is wrong by your beloved ACN nonsense ideology, we would have heard so from well placed party officials, not from Nairaland town-criers like you! As an 'intelligent' man sir, that should not be very difficult for you to comprehend. Should it?

Keep quiet jare.

Above the fray ko, above the space ni. Do you even read your own posts?

Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by juman(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2011
Ngige urged President Goodluck Jonathan to ensure that the chairmanship slot remains in the Southeast where it was zoned till 2012.

Probably this is just a coded statement (just a political statement), because the PDP former zoning formular where South East got PDP chairmanship expired on 29 May, 2011.

This is new administration, a new government and a new zoning formular where SE has SGF and Mr. Ayim has already got the position, so the issue of PDP chairmanship position to SE is out of talk.

As a leader Senator Ngige know why he made coded statement.

The opposition people should please, they are our main hope to check PDP government, they have to be strong.
Nigeria is a country without good system the leaders are our system for now. They are the one that need to work hard for us to build the system.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by hercules07: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2011
Ngige should face the job he has been asked to do by his people, he is no longer a member of PDP so he is not qualified to talk about their internal issues, if he is interested in PDP, let him go back to that party.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2011
emeka_gh:

I think everyone can clearly see that you are an ethnic feudalist with a serious problem . It is also obvious you are a highly unreasonable person. Who mentioned bigotry first ? Who seems unable to seperate ethnicity from everything?  Is it not you? While I was happy to discuss this within the framework of partisan politics you chose to defend Ngige blindly while ranting unintelligently in a manner that suggest you see everything through ethnic goggles. To make issues worse you then wrote:
After being exposed for what you are you now want to play victim? Thank god folks can read . They can simply go back up and follow conversation to see how unreasonble, bigoted, and feudalistic you are. Folks like you think you can go around casually accusing otherwise decent people of bigotry , because of the region they hail from, only for you to then emotionally begin to cry and play victim when others tell you to look in the mirror and to inspect your own utterances so you can note clearly who the bigot and local champion is.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2011
Eko Ile:

Obviously, they got tired of ibo people and their silly games and gave it to the hausa man and I don't see that seat going back to any ibo man anytime soon, at least, hausa people hardly backstab each other.
And is the silly position goina to put food on your table. Party chairmanship position is not a state or federal postion, it's strictly a private political party postion so how that's gonna feed ibo people I don't know.
You people casted your vote for ngige or what ever his name is to do a job on behlf of ibo people, not on behalf of any political party and their internal nonsense, you clowns should be the one telling him to mind his business and start doing what he was elected to do.
You people are sorry I swear.

Eko-Ile def you will soon go crazy of heart break tongue, Who told you we are with you betrayers, Do you know how many times the Yorubas has stab the Ibos at the back and connive with hausa to ruin us, My friend you are on your own until we Ibos can prove Yorubas are Loyal to Ibos. cool cool
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Mwankpy: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ztranger, take note that Igbos never named GeJ Ebele or Azikiwe. They were revealed to us by the President himself, stop bleating rubbish. Igbos have the right to want anything in the GEJ presidency because they gave him the votes that made him president. Ngige is welcome back to PDP or APGA. He is irrelevant and has no future in a Yoruba regional/tribal party. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by ak47mann(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2011
S/W should know that Nigeria want a change of system no more tribal politics tongue they should check themselves and change their ways if they know better cheesy
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by Gbawe: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2011
ak47mann:

S/W should know that Nigeria want a change of system no more tribal politics tongue they should check themselves  and change their ways if they know better cheesy

Lets even inspect this claim you folks throw around casually as if you are faultless and it is SW folks guilty of everything bad.

Did Ribadu , a Northerner , not win a state in SW Nigeria? What State did Buhari or Ribadu win in the SE or SS ? How many votes did Ribadu and Buhari get in the SE and SS? If you can claim the SW is guilty of regional politics because - as is logically expected and as obtains worldwide- they voted out misrulers, of 12 years   shocked shocked, why can the same claim not be made about how the SE and SS voted overwhelmingly for GEJ despite the fact that his Party has visited mainly misrule on Nigeria? The only thing the SW displayed with their voting is political sophistication even if the usual suspect who will "give a dog a bad name to hang it" want to claim otherwise.

While the PDP Primaries were going on , Anenih threatened any SS delegate who would dare cast a vote for a Northerner yet publicly the PC (politically correct) utterances were "Jonathan loves all Nigerians and all Nigerians should vote for him". Jonathan and Anenih were busy publicly claiming Northern leaders who urged Northerners not to vote for GEJ were ethnic bigots while they were doing the same thing covertly !!! Was GEJ not going around pandering to ethnic sentiments in hinting that the Igbos in the SW should vote for him? Were you hypocrites blind then?

Did the APGA not play ethnic politics in urging Igbos not to vote for a Yoruba Party i.e Ngige and ACN? That is the self-delusional hypocrisy stifling the mental growth of some of you. You people have no shame and it is becoming disgusting how you casually accuse others of things you are glaringly guilty of also. ACN is the "regional Party" and "masters of tribal politics" but check out the antics of "innocent" APGA and Igbo sons and daughters below.

http://www.eagleenstyle.com/2011/05/09/dora-akunyili-gov-peter-obi-are-hypocrites%E2%80%93-dr-chris-ngige/

Dora Akunyili & Gov. Peter Obi Are Hypocrites– Dr. Chris Ngige

In his first post-election interview, senator-elect and former Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige described the negative campaign waged against him by the trio of Gov. Peter Obi, Mrs. Dora Akunyili and APGA chairman, Mr. Victor Umeh as vicious and hypocritical. [/b]Dr. Ngige took exception at the attempt by Gov. Obi and Dora Akunyili to paint his party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) as a Yoruba party.

[b]“That was the level of pettiness the APGA people descended to,” Dr. Ngige said in an exclusive interview with www.Nigerianewsday.com. “Can you imagine a former Minister for Information who claimed to have “rebranded” Nigeria as a country of “good people and great nation” engaging in tribal politics? They fanned the embers of tribal and religious politics thinking that the people would be taken in by these sentiments. APGA, which they call Igbo party, has no structure in the neighboring Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia states.”

Dr. Ngige went on to say that, “They have no single seat in the out-going Houses of Assembly in those states, but ACN, which they tag “Yoruba Party,” has members in the Houses of Assembly in Plateau, Adamawa, Edo and even Jigawa states. [b]So how could Peter Obi and Dora Akunyili (a Minister in charge of “rebranding” Nigeria) tag ACN a “Yoruba party”? Don’t forget that the ACN that is in power in Lagos State appointed an Igbo man from Anambra State (Ben Akabueze) as its Commissioner for Economic Development. Peter Obi, who is in the forefront of this cheap campaign, has 95% of his businesses located in Lagos and made all his money as a “Lagos-based” business tycoon. The billions of naira he claimed to have made as a businessman were substantially made in Lagos, the heartland of Yorubaland. So to answer your question, ACN is not a Yoruba party. It is a party for “doers” and “performers.” [/b]Today, the party has secured more seats in Anambra, Imo, Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Taraba, Jigawa and Cross River States in the legislative elections.”
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by EkoIle1: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
kayci_d77:

Eko-Ile def you will soon go crazy of heart break tongue, Who told you we are with you betrayers, Do you know how many times the Yorubas has stab the Ibos at the back and connive with hausa to ruin us, My friend you are on your own until we Ibos can prove Yorubas are Loyal to Ibos. cool cool

Must re.tards like you quote me with your dum.b and half backed rubbish?
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by chino11(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
@Kayci_ the badger is already mentally debased with high-blood-pressure to suit. grin grin grin grin grin See the manner he sounds like a broken 1960 records.

All the yoroobas on the NL are all crazy craps. We don't give a fck about your non-sense Asiwajo Congress Party ACN. Ngige you are welcomed to APGA/PDP anytime. Ngige knows his left from his right. He is not a push over like Yorubas opportunists and illusionists.
Re: Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige by alex101(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2011
Gbawe:

Lets even inspect this claim you folks throw around casually as if you are faultless and it is SW folks guilty of everything bad.

Did Ribadu , a Northerner , not win a state in SW Nigeria? What State did Buhari or Ribadu win in the SE or SS ? How many votes did Ribadu and Buhari get in the SE and SS? .

Pls , lets get one point straight, Ribadu and Buhari were your (SW) candidates! The SE from the get go, made it clear that GEJ was their man,,,,certanly you don't expect the SE to backtrack on their support to GEJ. I think you guys in the SW should ponder as to why after all the pre-election SW media attention on Ribadu and Buhari, you guys still choose not to show up on the day of the election. Even, a minority enclave of the SS had a more voter turn-out than a majority SW enclave embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED: What Jonathan Planned For JUNE If He Had Won! / Can The South East Contain All Igbos / Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.