Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Do You Go To Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Go To Church? (7232 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Dgreat3(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

If you want to get scammed, go to a Nigerian church

I expected this smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Selfmotivated: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Nigeria is a religious country... 90% of people professing their religious beliefs are mere followers, only rapture will tell...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Craggybogg: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Mrsoft3:
The s
Psalmist said 'i was glad when they said unto let's go to the house of God.

Going to the house of God without an expectation is simply time wasting. A sick patient only goes to the hospital knowing fully well he/she will get the best treatment and he/she well get well.
A church is like a hospital where you go seeking for solution, but in this case God is the supreme Doctor. He ensures you don't go back the same way you come into his presence.
It is written the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short. You must prepare your mind and be focused. Your eyes must be fixed, pray for grace not to be distracted in our today world.

Going to the gathering of saints is a good thing because the bible made us understand that when two or three are gather he is there in their midst. Having this knowledge will prepare your heart whenever you decide to go to church.

Many people are today in serious trouble and the devil has lied to you not to go anywhere,the devil lie to you there is no solution. It's a big lie and start saying that your self.
You have be given a sound mind and not that of fear. Let the lord do a quick work in your life today.

Kindly drop your church outfit in this thread, let us shame the devil and praise God �
Hallelujah!.

You should have added Nigerian to your question now. I love going to church but I hate going to a Nigerian Church.
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Dgreat3(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Mr. Judgemental ... grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For me, the main reason I go to church is to seduce the pastor's wife.

Pastor's wives are the most randy and it's a shame for them that they have to conform to their husbands' selfish decisions to act as saints so as to make a living.

These pastors' wives are sexually neglected by their husbands who are either too weak from praying and fasting or too distracted from shagging choristers or other men's wives who began emotional affairs with them from counseling.

Lastly, with the amount of news of pastors sexually exploiting people, I now consider myself a vigilante with a mandate of bringing instant judgement on pastors by shagging their wives.
I consider it as restitution for their victims.
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by hosuji88(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Bruno3000:
Wrong! A church is not a church.Most gatherings that call themselves churches are gathering of brood of vipers! Esp in Nigeria. Jesus identified many of such during His time on earth.

That same church somebody will carry gun and kill people.. I beg make una leave me
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Dgreat3(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Selfmotivated:
Nigeria is a religious country... 90% of people professing their religious beliefs are mere followers, only rapture will tell...

This is more like it..may heaven accomodate us all...Amen!
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by CALCULUS16: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Allwell96: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2021
Joe
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Allwell96: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2021
Joe
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2021
GO TO CHURCH TO STRENGTHEN ONE ANOTHER IN FAITH,TO HELP ONE ANOTHER.
THE CHUCH IS A HOLY PLACE/SANTUARY OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT BY PREACHER LEADING BY EXAMPLE OF MEEKNESS,MODERATION,CONCERN FOR THE WELFARE OF HIS FLOCKS WITH HEART OF COMPASSION. IN THE CHURCH IF YOUR BRETHEREN IS WEAK IN FAITH YOU HELP HIM OR HER TO BE STRENTHENED,MANY SUICIDES HAVE BEEN AVERTED BY THIS ACTS OF COMPASSIONATE SUPPORT;
WHEN YOU SEE THAT YA BRETHREN IS HUNGRY YOU FEED THEM AS YOU SINCERELY KNOW YOU HAVE MORE TO SPARE;
IF HE IS HOMELESS YOU HELP HIS SHELTER;IF NAKED YOU DASH HIM ONE OF YOUR CLOTH. MANY ARE SUCH TODAY THAT IS TEST FOR YOU WHO CALLS YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS AND LIVING LAVISHLY OF WHICH YOU ARE OPPORTUNED TO DO THESE COMMAND OF OUR PRECIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF CHURCH GATHERING A PLACE OF REFUGE,MEDITATION AND SOLACE.THE HOLY SCRIPTURE SAY:DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLING OF THE BRETHEN... angry

BUT SADLY MANY OF YOUR SELFISH YOUTH PASTORS HAS TURNED CHURCHES TO PLACES OF ExTORTION. THESE HYPOCRITE PASTORS AND exTORTIONISTS ARE HEAPING UP RICHES VIA MANIPULATIVE TEACHINGS TO LIVE LARGE ON THEIR IGNORANT CONGREGATION STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE,THIS GOES ON WITHOUT QUESTIONING.IT'S A PITY IN THIS ERA OF ENLIGHTENMENT.
IT IS STILL SAME PPL THAT GO TO CHURCH,THAT ALSO WORK IN MINISTRIES AND BUSINESS COMPANIES.SO, IF THE CHURCH IS PRACTICED SINCERELY TO MOULD PPL MINDS TO DO GOOD,THE SOCIETY/NATION WILL ENJOY SANITY OF LEADERS DOING GOOD WITH HONESTY , INTEGRITY AND GOOD CONSCIENCE.THE MINDS OF BLACK AFRICANS ARE BLACK THAT IS WHY AFRICA IS BACKWARD AND IN DARKNESS AWAY FR CIVILIZATION.GOD HELP AFRICANS.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2021
I have no reason cos I don't go to church.

I worship God with my good deeds to humanity.

This is the only way I know to worship God, not by going to church or mosque (business houses).

Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by derecho(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

And why should anyone trust NaijaSatanist?
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Danmisra:

That is right. I don't even know why they go to church to get scammed, and frankly speaking the is no any verse in the Holy Bible that commands or tell christians [b][/b]to go to church on sunday and if anybody knows the verse he should please tell us.
Hebrew 10:25 never neglect the gathering of brethen or believers.most of you always reason as you are wise but not all.Gods family have a system just like the world.you go to club and visit babalows why must it pain you when people go to church.go your own and leave others to go their own na na your leg abi na your money them they use go.oya go worship your father Satan
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

grin grin grin but you that goes to babalows and deities and visit oracle is not scammed abi.ok allow people that goes to church to continue after all when you visit those palaces that you use to go them no they disturb you .wise old fools
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Yes, and those who use their brains use it to know that the church is a place you should stay away from cheesy
ok you stay away from the gathering of Gods people because you use your brain and now go and gather with deities and the world .chai when you choose Satan and his family over your Creator and his family.you are finished grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
CALCULUS16:
Na business i turn am to o, anytime i no get shingbain to eat i just go to a new church and as a new comer they ll serve me drink and biscuit. I knw the churches i go to. Sense ll nt kill me cheesy na what i did today be that.
then why not give your life to God and serve him.and ask him to change your financial status.you see how Satan is using hunger to finish your life when you dont know that the God that created you is the creator of everything and can give you thing you need.how will you feel if you are the one supplying the church those drinks and biscuit for first timer.when you dont know who your father God is Satan will make you a beggar and use hunger to reset your brain
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by jaynom009: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

how much u get wey church wan scam u?
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrsoft3:
The s

Going to the house of God without an expectation is simply time wasting. A sick patient only goes to the hospital knowing fully well he/she will get the best treatment and he/she well get well.
A church is like a hospital where you go seeking for solution, but in this case God is the supreme Doctor. He ensures you don't go back the same way you come into his presence.
It is written the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short. You must prepare your mind and be focused. Your eyes must be fixed, pray for grace not to be distracted in our today world.

Going to the gathering of saints is a good thing because the bible made us understand that when two or three are gather he is there in their midst. Having this knowledge will prepare your heart whenever you decide to go to church.

Many people are today in serious trouble and the devil has lied to you not to go anywhere,the devil lie to you there is no solution. It's a big lie and start saying that your self.
You have be given a sound mind and not that of fear. Let the lord do a quick work in your life today.

Kindly drop your church outfit in this thread, let us shame the devil and praise God �
Hallelujah!.

Just to catch fresh and young pussy......na the only reason I dey attend church , once in awhile.....although , I am a christian...... anytime, I need new toto, I go to the church.....
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by femi4: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrsoft3:
The s

Hallelujah!.
A church is more than a hospital. Not just for the sick, but for the assembly of the believers too to share resources
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I have no reason cos I don't go to church.

I worship God with my good deeds to humanity.

This is the only way I know to worship God, not by going to church or mosque (business houses).

Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
grin grin grin Jesus death for the world is not a joke if you think its by good deeds to humanity.the natural man is already condemned unless a man is born again accepting Jesus as his personal saviour.you dont go to church but you go to work hmmm.you are now more great to compare with David them Solomon them that build the temple for God.you can't call Gods church business house and say you know how to worship God please check the god you are worshiping. Jesus went to church so who are we not to.but look for a church that preach the gospel that transform life.and know that the command of God through Jesus is to go and win the lost souls bringing them into Gods own kingdom. Shalom
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by graciousify(f): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
To fellowship with the brethren.

Meanwhile, I can teach you proven a proven method on how you can scale your income to 300-400k per month using your phone.
Take a step today and start your journey to financial freedom.
Click here to get started: https:///izkdvy
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by CALCULUS16: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
specialmati:
then why not give your life to God and serve him.and ask him to change your financial status.you see how Satan is using hunger to finish your life when you dont know that the God that created you is the creator of everything and can give you thing you need.how will you feel if you are the one supplying the church those drinks and biscuit for first timer.when you dont know who your father God is Satan will make you a beggar and use hunger to reset your brain
na ur kind dey make christianity hard, making hasty and devilish conclusion from what i put there, u r more wicked than the devil himself with the judgement u made up there. Do you think i have not been praying? So all who are financially bouyant are serving God and those who are poor are nt servim HIM? u dont really know how the universe operate. Serving God is more than going to Church, even from your comment you are just churchy, you cant win a soul if this is how you convince and correct people
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by Kyf1: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
To learn
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
CALCULUS16:
na ur kind dey make christianity hard, making hasty and devilish conclusion from what i put there, u r more wicked than the devil himself with the judgement u made up there. Do you think i have not been praying? So all who are financially bouyant are serving God and those who are poor are nt servim HIM? u dont really know how the universe operate. Serving God is more than going to Church, even from your comment you are just churchy, you cant win a soul if this is how you convince and correct people
not arguing with you just trying to correct what you wrote up there by visiting and changing church in the name of first time for you to feed and when you are broke thats very wrong for you as a Christian. How can you be visiting and changing church in name of broke and hungry when you can live in abundance. If you have been praying and visiting every church when you are broke check what you are praying.if you want to serve God serve him and bear good fruit if not serve satan. Is either you repent or you perish nothing to sugar coat here grin grin beside I acknowledged the fact that you attend church thou how will unbelievers see you a Christian jumping from one church to another only because you want to feed.am only looking at it you go to church because you want to drink malt and eat biscuit now the message of the day won't impact you because that's not the reason you even went in the first place.sit down and talk to God.you called me Churchy because I see the seed Satan has sowed in you the seed of deception. If all of us Christian goes to church because of your reason then their shouldn't be any church.serve God for who he is not for what he will give you.math 6:33.be wise when corrected
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by CALCULUS16: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
specialmati:
Ok u r right, but i dont change church as u guess. Same church with different branches. I did that once in a while, like today. If u the seed of God is in u, you wont be judging me outrightly without knowing so much about me. i was expecting someone who will comment in a way i will be drawn to God more but alas na evangelist ambassador of fear commented. You cant win a soul by being like satan assistant saying one belong to satan or one serves satan, that is not christlike. preach salvation not judging someone as u have done. you think been frank with someone will draw one to GOD? whom you think is not Godly today might be Gods elect and such might be more closer than you who think you are saint or faultless. thanks.
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=CALCULUS16 post=107026518][/quote]you see when you want to put things on social media think of whom the audience is going to be.am not judging you and I dont have right to do that.from what you wrote it didn't went down with me to encouraged me as a Christian.you may be more Christian than me but you see that your comment there was not good for a Christian to put out in a forum like this because of the people reading it and am not going to come here and clap for you on that.so dont be angry if I have upset you.
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by CALCULUS16: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
specialmati:
you see when you want to put things on social media think of whom the audience is going to be.am not judging you and I dont have right to do that.from what you wrote it didn't went down with me to encouraged me as a Christian.you may be more Christian than me but you see that your comment there was not good for a Christian to put out in a forum like this because of the people reading it and am not going to come here and clap for you on that.so dont be angry if I have upset you.
ok thank you bro
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by orumba(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
In his presence
Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by specialmati(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
CALCULUS16:
ok thank you bro
you welcome bro great week to you ,more of Gods wisdom and grace as we keep focus on this race.we must end it on Jesus feet with testimonies. Be strong in the lord

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by CALCULUS16: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
specialmati:
you welcome bro great week to you ,more of Gods wisdom and grace as we keep focus on this race.we must end it on Jesus feet with testimonies. Be strong in the lord
Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go To Church? by temielects(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrsoft3:

A church is a church when the name of the lord is glorified and not the name of a man, you have eyes, you have ears, you have the spirit of discernment. Use this tools to test the spirits at work in a place.

Calling and generalizing the Nigerian church uncall for. There are many fake pastors no doubt, but I tell you it can never over populate the numbers of good ones. Know this and know peace
Before we can have a fake pastor we already have a fake follower!,if you dont know your God then you are doomed already in this present days,those that knows their God shall do exploits!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.