Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

+18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (3407 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
I Did Something Crazy on YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture]

Yesterday, in the morning, I opened my YouTube and typed: Arbitrage Nigeria.

I watched 100 videos on that. This means, I was glued to my screen from 6 AM yesterday to 6 AM today. I just woke some hours ago, at 12 PM. Yes, I did take a short break to eat.

When I'm watching a video I already know its content, I split the screen of my phone. The video will be playing at the top while I'm doing something else at the bottom.

This is why it's good to have a phone with a good RAM and can split your screen to help you multitask.

As I was watching the videos at the top, I was installing all the needed software, registering, and verifying instantly with the second screen. Some require uploading details, facial recognition, etc. They are worth it for security reasons.

Don't forget I increased the speed of the videos to enable me meet up after selecting 100 videos and putting them in a playlist.

Damn! If only you know what I achieved yesterday by just doing this! There is no way you'll watch these videos, take actions, and remain broke. NEVER! I'm not broke, but I always want to learn more. Knowledge is never enough for me.

All it will take you is

1. A 4G phone with 5 GB subscription or more.

2. A phone with a good RAM (to avoid lagging) and memory space to install apps.

3. A phone that can split screen to enable multitasking.

4. A fully charged phone with constant light or 2 power banks by the side should your battery runs down.

5. The zeal, hunger, and willingness to learn and grow even if you think you know too much already.

6. The patience to endure all the poor and irritating accents and mispronunciations of these Nigerians who created the videos.

Damn! Some of them are so annoying to listen to like some Indians, but the info in those videos are lit and eye-opening, so you just have to endure.

7. The power to take action instantly.

So, in a day, I have acquired the knowledge most people can't acquire in 5 years. Not that they can't acquire it, they're just to lazy to take a bold step like that.

Now, you don't need to wonder why most people are poor. They can't sacrifice time, money, pains, etc. for wisdom and knowledge.

All they watch on YouTube or streaming sites are things that'll give them pleasure, not stress or knowledge. You know, acquiring knowledge is stressful.

By the way, knowledge is eye-opening, not power, but applied knowledge is power and wealth.

What is that one thing you want to learn? I challenge you to type the name on YouTube, pick 50 to 100 videos on that topic and put them on a YouTube playlist and watch all of them in a day. Some are more than 30 minutes.

No excuse. If you don't have anything you want to learn, do exactly what I did above.

8 Likes

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by garriAndsugar: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
This month end, I was supposed to lose at least 100k minimum, but with the new knowledge I have acquired, I won't lose that money again — instead, I'll double the supposed loss in my favor. I can't explain the joy I have for some revelations I came across.

At times, what is keeping us away from becoming millionaires or billionaires is just information and action.

Some have the information, but they don't take the actions. Some take the actions without knowing about the full information.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Ok

Sorry for disappointing you. This wasn't what you were expecting. cheesy
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Tony142: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Sorry for disappointing you. This wasn't what you were expecting. cheesy

grin
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tony142:

grin

grin

I know the pains he felt. I felt bad for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Tony142: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
iLegendd:

grin

I know the pains he felt. I felt bad for him.

Hahaha
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bless you ILegendd.

This will serve as an opportunity for me to earn money in school upon resumption.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
If only I had an elder brother like you sad sad if only...... Bless you once again grin grin grin!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by dontrulee: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nice one ilegend.
Thanks for sharing.
How are you doing na?
Anything for boys?

1 Like

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Mavinsoladele:
Bless you ILegendd.

This will serve as an opportunity for me to earn money in school upon resumption.

Great move. You won't regret.
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2021
dontrulee:
Nice one ilegend.
Thanks for sharing.
How are you doing na?
Anything for boys?

1. Cool
2. Okay
3. Fine
4. No

The boys should borrow money, sub, and watch videos like the ones below. In no time, the boys will be the ones spraying money.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by dontrulee: 2:42am On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Cool
2. Okay
3. Fine
4. No

The boys should borrow money, sub, and watch videos like the ones below. In no time, the boys will be the ones spraying money.

Thank you ilegend, I appreciate you.
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Valwezzy: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Cool
2. Okay
3. Fine
4. No

Thanks for sharing...
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Cool
2. Okay
3. Fine
4. No

Baba thanks for sharing. It's like we're doing the same thing since that saturday you posted those 3 Youtube videos on the other thread. Were you able to find the main card? Some are talking of joining their inner circle before they can reveal the it. Paying to join is not the problem but knowing whether they would reveal anything after payment, or even if there's anything to reveal in the first place. Nigeria is a difficult place.

2 Likes

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
FunNoStrings:

Baba thanks for sharing. It's like we're doing the same thing since that saturday you posted those 3 Youtube videos on the other thread. Were you able to find the main card? Some are talking of joining their inner circle before they can reveal the it. Paying to join is not the problem but knowing whether they would reveal anything after payment, or even if there's anything to reveal in the first place. Nigeria is a difficult place.

Forget about joining any paid group except you wish to.

Use this screenshot below. I won't explain it for personal reasons. Just use your head and find out what they mean or do.

If I'm to sell just the screenshot below, I'll charge 50k. You got it for free, so use it well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Forget about joining any paid group except you wish to.

Use this screenshot below. I won't explain it for personal reasons. Just use your head and find out what they mean or do.

If I'm to sell just the screenshot below, I'll charge 50k. You got it for free, so use it well.

Yeah baba. I have seen some of them. But the issue with the card-dependent (unlike Binance "only" arbitrage) ones is knowing the cards with bigger monthly limits.

Thank you for the picture.
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Words of wisdom of the day.

Being productive is quite easy, just that "we," humans, are used to being lazy.

"It takes tears or humiliation to stop being lazy." Joe Cléf, 2021.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Tony142: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Sir, is laziness and procrastination the same thing?
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:
This month end, I was supposed to lose at least 100k minimum, but with the new knowledge I have acquired, I won't lose that money again — instead, I'll double the supposed loss in my favor. I can't explain the joy I have for some revelations I came across.

At times, what is keeping us away from becoming millionaires or billionaires is just information and action.

Some have the information, but they don't take the actions. Some take the actions without knowing about the full information.
u are the most confused nairalander I have known since 2005... today you are doing crypto, next tommorow you are on Amazon hoping on people to buy you X-rated ebooks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Baba were you able to find the card that allows up to 6-9k monthly limit?

That is the koko. 1H monthly limit is not enough incentive to go and queue in the bank for a whole day to get a card.

All card-based approaches are more or less the same, irrespective of the platform. What you make depends on the limit on the card. Even if you want to use the same card on multiple platforms, once you have used up the monthly 1H limit on any one patform, you can't buy anything on the next platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tony142:

Sir, is laziness and procrastination the same thing?

Similar

Laziness is when you've made being dull and unproductive a habit and you don't care. It's now part of you.

Procrastination is when the habit is still forming and you care to change, but the demon in you is whispering and telling you there is still time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
BadRadio:
u are the most confused versatile nairalander I have known since 2005... today you are doing crypto, next tommorow you are on Amazon hoping on people to buy you X-rated ebooks

Fixed

Drink water and...fill in the blank.

3 Likes

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Tony142: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Similar

Laziness is when you've made being dull and unproductive a habit and you don't care. It's now part of you.

Procrastination is when the habit is still forming and you care to change, but the demon in you is whispering and telling you there is still time.

Lol, Noted
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Fixed

Drink water and...fill in the blank.
shut up
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Getting there
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Thanks boss.

I needed this, let's call it motivational words, because I'm lagging behind.

The affairs and the happenings in the country is weighing so many people down including me. We are getting discouraged everyday.
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by odysey: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Similar

Greetings bro, could you put this knowledge in a book for a token, seen over 20 videos and I'm certain what worked then changes, meanwhile you will share what's currently working
Thanks

1 Like

Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
ilegendd OGA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone / How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship / Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.