Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? (2154 Views)

Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by jaybee345(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Good day guys, first of all I'm so glad that I actually found out about this for forum and its really helped me a lot when it comes to my dealings with the opposite sex, to cut the long story short I took the red pill and my life has really changed positively. Now to the reason I'm posting this thread is about a lady in my school which I wont be mentioning for anonymity sake. So yeah, you know how most of this girls/ladies like posting almost everything about themselves online just to most times "oppress" each other?. This girl 23 years of age was suspended in 300 level for a semester after slapping someone and yeah my school is a private school so people are suspended for stuffs like that. So apparently, she already has an extra year or lemme say extra semester. Fast forward to recently final year student are already doing clearance so they can go for NYSC camp and all that (this is where the story begins lol).
So this lady got a call to her surprise that her name was on the graduation list! then she came down to school did her clearance and was already preparing for her NYSC camp. Instead of this foolish girl to just lay low and be happy for herself guess what? she took to her snap chat and posted how lucky she was to be graduating after missing a semester and being grateful to God and all that lol. That was when the whole wahala started o my people, one guy like that in her department who saw the post put a call to another girl in that same predicament then that also mumu girl told her father about it then the yeye father (God forgive me) wrote a petition against the school about being unfair and all that. As I speak to you this as become a major issue in the department and the VC already knows about it and they are already investigating the matter.
I really don't understand why ladies are like this to be honest, 99.9% times a guy would have gotten away without all this wahala. I want to feel bad for her but but I just cant to be very honest. Can our Nigerian ladies be just smart for once and know that its not everything that they should carry their phone and take pictures about and post. i have quarreled a lot with my sister about it too so she's not left out. I really do fear for the new generation of women because omoooooo e go too choke lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by chatinent: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Ha. Wahala bi like indomie.

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Smartb0y: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them!!

5 Likes

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Latter they will blame innocent Village pple.
i don' think she deserves any pity.
people should learn how to live their lives off social media

8 Likes

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by DICKstractor: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2021
undecided

Social media is a place where everybody pretend to be having fun and happy

8 Likes

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2021
She has herself to blame.
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Marry a dumbass girl at your own peril. If I was her bf, 2 secs I'd ditch her dumbass
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Godada(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2021

I am going to abrupt about this.

I appreciate the fact that you brought this here.

So let's get to it:

I still don't understand the preponderance of guys aggravating to Redpill.

Although, I understand the tension inherent in dating the opposite sex. I get it the lies, the manipulation and the underhanded games played by both sex.

Having this hate for women is just out of place. It's like using a hammer to kill a mosquito. It's misguided.

It's reeks of poor judgement when guys and ladies alike bash the opposite sex and rush to hasty generalisation.

That one girl blooped don't mean all girls are stupid. There are smart ladies out there as well as there are smart guys.

If you do be a metric and statistical data to arrive at this conclusion that girls are stupid, please kindly share.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by dan9ice(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2021
All for clouts
An average nigeria girl thinks she has competitions everywhere she goes
They like oppressing themselves eh with Showoff

The bad ones are more that the good ones

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by TheWolfen(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fish brain
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Nostring: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol.. girls with fish brain plenty for this awa naija no b small ,
sheyb naso anoda one customized her top and posted the other day how cheating in exams brought her far ..
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by osenidvdg(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
This called gods are not to blame..............................
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by jaybee345(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Latter they will blame innocent Village pple.

i don' think she deserves any pity.

people should learn how to live their lives off social media

its crazy tbh
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by jaybee345(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
osenidvdg:
This called gods are not to blame..............................

aswerrrrrr grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by jaybee345(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
dan9ice:
All for clouts
An average nigeria girl thinks she has competitions everywhere she goes
They like oppressing themselves eh with Showoff

The bad ones are more that the good ones

I tell you.. sometimes I feel like I might not even marry a Nigerian lady
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by jaybee345(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Marry a dumbass girl at your own peril. If I was her bf, 2 secs I'd ditch her dumbass

ON GOD
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by jaybee345(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Smartb0y:
Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them!!

Please i have a sister biko grin
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by AllBlack: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Charcoal Brain in her head

even an outdated phone like Nokia 3310 is 500 times smarter than most of these girls especially those born from the year 2002 till now.
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Smartb0y: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
jaybee345:

Hahaha no vex
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Savedday: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

The whole truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Bigpapi: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
jaybee345:
Good day guys, first of all I'm so glad that I actually found out about this for forum and its really helped me a lot when it comes to my dealings with the opposite sex, to cut the long story short I took the red pill and my life has really changed positively. Now to the reason I'm posting this thread is about a lady in my school which I wont be mentioning for anonymity sake. So yeah, you know how most of this girls/ladies like posting almost everything about themselves online just to most times "oppress" each other?. This girl 23 years of age was suspended in 300 level for a semester after slapping someone and yeah my school is a private school so people are suspended for stuffs like that. So apparently, she already has an extra year or lemme say extra semester. Fast forward to recently final year student are already doing clearance so they can go for NYSC camp and all that (this is where the story begins lol).
So this lady got a call to her surprise that her name was on the graduation list! then she came down to school did her clearance and was already preparing for her NYSC camp. Instead of this foolish girl to just lay low and be happy for herself guess what? she took to her snap chat and posted how lucky she was to be graduating after missing a semester and being grateful to God and all that lol. That was when the whole wahala started o my people, one guy like that in her department who saw the post put a call to another girl in that same predicament then that also mumu girl told her father about it then the yeye father (God forgive me) wrote a petition against the school about being unfair and all that. As I speak to you this as become a major issue in the department and the VC already knows about it and they are already investigating the matter.
I really don't understand why ladies are like this to be honest, 99.9% times a guy would have gotten away without all this wahala. I want to feel bad for her but but I just cant to be very honest. Can our Nigerian ladies be just smart for once and know that its not everything that they should carry their phone and take pictures about and post. i have quarreled a lot with my sister about it too so she's not left out. I really do fear for the new generation of women because omoooooo e go too choke lol.

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by FoolishBoy419: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
While I understand the rationale behind this 'red pill' movement, I think there is a thin line between it and pathetic women-hating. The story you posted has nothing to do with gender, because many males do that same stupidity as well.
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by gentlestdude(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Godada:

I am going to abrupt about this.

I appreciate the fact that you brought this here.

So let's get to it:

I still don't understand the preponderance of guys aggravating to Redpill.

Although, I understand the tension inherent in dating the opposite sex. I get it the lies, the manipulation and the underhanded games played by both sex.

Having this hate for women is just out of place. It's like using a hammer to kill a mosquito. It's misguided.

It's reeks of poor judgement when guys and ladies alike bash the opposite sex and rush to hasty generalisation.

That one girl blooped don't mean all girls are stupid. There are smart ladies out there as well as there are smart guys.

If you do be a metric and statistical data to arrive at this conclusion that girls are stupid, please kindly share.

Thank you.
oga redpill doesn't mean 'hate women'... it simply means use your 'number 6' when dealing with people offline, both male and female... a woman can be redpilled, go and read more on Quora

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercy Johnson geng angry Na to post while using the toilet dem never do.
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
That one woman is stupid doesn't make it a general issue. Don't you people have sense?

A person who sees how you lots attack women on this forum will find it difficult if not impossible to believe that you guys are still the very pathetic guys in these women's PM.
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Godada(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
gentlestdude:
oga redpill doesn't mean 'hate women'... it simply means use your 'number 6' when dealing with people offline, both male and female... a woman can be redpilled, go and read more on Quora

Guy..............reread the Op rendition again.

Did you see where he generalized about women being stupid?

Get a good grasp and understanding of English for yourself before quoting quora for me.

Quora is a community like Nairaland. So you don't need to scream quora to me unless you have some form of inferior complex.

If you really want to know hardcore redpillers go to Reddit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Godada(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tallesty1:
That one woman is stupid doesn't make it a general issue. Don't you people have sense?

A person who see how you lots attack women on this forum will find difficult if not impossible to believe that you guys are still the pathetic guys in women's PM.

Thanks.

Someone just quoted me out of context.

What's sad is that he couldn't comprehend what the Op was driving at.
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by eventainment(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fish brain that's all I can say. Only 0.0001 percent stands out
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Chidi2022: 10:47am On May 09, 2023
jaybee345:

Can you see how stupid you are? so you are excluding your sister but you can come online and generalize every lady as stupid... You deserve that Peyronie's disease and some more...
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by jaybee345(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2023
Chidi2022:
Can you see how stupid you are? so you are excluding your sister but you can come online and generalize every lady as stupid... You deserve that Peyronie's disease and some more...

A post years ago? you are so stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday / World Biggest Sexy Booty Women In South African Danc Show Sexy Booty Curve(vide) / There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.