Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x (1371 Views)

Ladies What Can U Offer Apart From Sex In A Relationship? / Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Deicide: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls you ladies should tell us grin
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Anthos(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
some don't even offer sex...

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
BJ undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by coolestofall(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Moral, psychological n financial support, but its extremely rare.
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Deicide: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:
Moral, psychological n financial support, but its extremely rare.
Moral and psychological support when most of this girls na fish brain day them head?

Financial support? Lwkmd have you ever asked girls 4 money b4 out of 10 only 2 might agree to help. The way if a man has money he would love to spend it on his woman it's not the same with females they feel money issue is our responsibility

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by HeyCorleone(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Let us not deceive ourselves.

Women have nothing other than sex to offer in a relationship. Nothing whatsoever. all those psychological, moral and whatever support people keep talking about is just bull crap. You can get that anywhere.

These days they don't even offer sex. They just be giving you hope and be billing you. Smh

5 Likes

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Macgreat(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
What most of them have are ;

Confusion , Distress , Account draining, Nagging, Gossip, disunity, jealousy and frustration.

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Deicide: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Let us not deceive ourselves.

Women have nothing other than sex to offer in a relationship. Nothing whatsoever. all those psychological, moral and whatever support people keep talking about is just bull crap. You can get that anywhere.

These days they don't even offer sex. They just be giving you hope and be billing you. Smh
You have spoken well Thank you. which kin yeye psychological support
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by coolestofall(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Deicide:

Moral and psychological support when most of this girls na fish brain day them head?
Financial support? Lwkmd have you eva asked girls 4 money b4 out of 10 only 2 might agree to help. The way if a man has money he would love to spend it on his woman its not the same with females they feel money issue is our responsibility
I knw say u c where I wrote 'extremely rare'. because 99% of gals r useful only in d room does not mean there rn't sm good chicks out there. I've seen a few but never been fortunate 2 b d lucky guy.
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Khonifer: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Deicide: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:

I knw say u c where I wrote 'extremely rare'. because 99% of gals r useful only in d room does not mean there rn't sm good chicks out there. I've seen a few but never been fortunate 2 b d lucky guy.
grin No mind me i was typing that in a hurry so i didnt do the conclusion well, i was suppose to do it aggreing with the bolded.
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Kingsley10000: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
JUST USE THEM CURE KONJI
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
This question again? Una no dey tire? If all your girl can offer is sex and you don't like it, biko take a walk ke, abi na by force?

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Funny cheesy
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2017
E don do ni pls .. U guys yaff curse us enufcry.... If hiding thread is possible..i don't think i wil c any thread... Pls bikonu.. I av seen wii on NL... cry You guys think ur comments are nt hurting.. Pls they are o... Anyway the lord is my strength I refuse to be reducd by it.
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Divay22(f): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Y'all can't still do without them grin cheesy
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Deicide: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:
We can cool
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Fadiga24(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:

We can't do without sex not ladies and sex dolls are coming up.

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Companionship

Listening Ear
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Divay22(f): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
We can cool
See who is talking
Are you in a relationship? Don't lie
Would you want to get married someday?

Answer them sincerely
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Macgreat(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:

Reason why Baby Mama is on the rise . . . they just need the womb cheesy grin
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Divay22(f): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Fadiga24:

We can't do without sex not ladies and sex machines are coming up.
Sex machines.. Did i hear you right grin grin grin grin

Leave matter ogbeni..They're so many bad ones, but i can assure you that we still have some good ladies with morals ,values and dignity...

Just work on yourself, be the change you want to see and trust me, you won't fall sheepishly for the ones that have sex to offer.
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by MissWrite(f): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Divay22(f): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Macgreat:

Reason why Baby Mama is on the rise . . . they just need the womb cheesy grin
Lol
It takes a lot to be a father and not just a man (even a lunatic on the street can impregnate a woman but can he really be a father?..

You want a baby mama and you think you're fit enough to be called a father undecidedNah you're not...
What values do you then portray that you can imbibe in your child?
A child needs a home and not a relationship of baby daddy and baby mama...
It has its own effect.... If you love them like you claim, you'll marry their mother, only then you can boast of being called a father..
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by habsydiamond(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Some guy think it's only sex ladies can offer in relationships....it's a lie....they are caregiver...they are companions..they are advisers...they are comforters..they are cooks....they are listeners..they are everything if u choose wisely....

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Deicide: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:

See who is talking
Are you in a relationship? Don't lie
Would you want to get married someday?

Answer them sincerely
Since when did this turn to an investegation cheesy
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Macgreat(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
It takes a lot to be a father and not just a man (even a lunatic on the street can impregnate a woman but can he really be a father?..

You want a baby mama and you think you're fit enough to be called a father undecidedNah you're not...
What values do you then portray that you can imbibe in your child?
A child needs a home and not a relationship of baby daddy and baby mama...
It has its own effect.... If you love them like you claim, you'll marry their mother, only then you can boast of being called a father..

Hope you know that Marriage is not a must - honey. LoL at "If you love them you'll marry their mother" please! Another blackmail. So, what happens if you go and adopt a child - you'll look for the mother to marry Abi?

Nonsense!
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Kingsley10000: 4:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Fadiga24:

We can't do without sex not ladies and sex dolls are coming up.
with the invention of sex dolls,ladies will soon be inconsequential...
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Kingsley10000: 4:58am On Dec 29, 2017
op were you expecting them to offer you money?
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2017
What does a man offer in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Kingsley10000:
op were you expecting them to offer you money?
The matter just weak me cheesy.
Re: What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x by Blackhawk03(f): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Ask your mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meme/Caption This Picture of Davido and His Gang / dot / 12 Things That Men Should Always Do After Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.