Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (23290 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by CJ310(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Bros, get yourself another woman. I know girls like her. And I’m sure you know she’s paying the guys in kind, right?

The truth is that this begging thing is a habit fueled by insatiable greed. Even when you make it and start to provide for her, she’ll still look outside for more, trust me.

Leave her as soon as possible sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
You go too regret marrying a naija olosho in the name of wife undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Ekugbeh(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
My girlfriend likes food a lot...
Sometimes what she wants might be above my budget
I just graduated...no job yet ..
She can call guys on the phone in my presence and beg them for money...
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I can't provide for her needs....
I can't also stop her from getting them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
Anytime I think about this...
It makes me sad
I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do
lol. Can't stop laughing. Oga go and find work. Get urself busy with something, leave her for now. Just make sure no relationship exist until u find ur feet o.

That's my advice for u as a fellow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by arantess: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

your video will be the third we will see anytime soon

how u be crying as she finally dumps you
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by ucee64(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=Ezendimmuo post=107117267]My girlfriend likes food a lot...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do[/quo
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Bless up brother cool
Jefferyhi86:
Guy don't be a mumu, ditch emotions aside and hustle, take her as ur part time fuckmate, anytime she's available just de Bleep her with all ur might so u wouldn't be in the losing side cos las las she will end up marring an established nigga, am talking from experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by RPG2020(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
graduate wey dey think backwards is that one a graduation �
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by ucee64(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I can't also stop her from getting them...abi her name is cheche?
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
sheee her name is cheche charity?
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by femiasaolu2014: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
First things first, remove the My in front of the girlfriend.

After we do that then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Mcslize: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Your love for any girl doesn't count. Stop reducing your self worth. Only your parents and God love you. Don't be deceived by your uncontrollable emotions.

No one loves you more than you love yourself aside God and your parents.

The power of P*ssy sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by dododawa1: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Double your hustle too
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by jebbi: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Get a job and make money, na girls go dey rush you
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by ariesbull: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
leave her or she give you STD and STI

I doubt if you are proper igbo or you were raised in East

You are too simpy for us
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

You don't have a girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by bayelsaowei(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
FindX:
Get a job.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by ariesbull: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
TripleOh7:

You don't have a girlfriend.

Period

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by TripleAkutigi: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
and ha yuo hpayp bnee bkroe
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by BonPatrick(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
You are right I was in same shoe I don move on oh
Fmlao:

She doesn't love you.

Ladies don't love truly.

Remove the emotions from your heart and enjoy the P while she hoe around.

Na 1k my girlfriend owe me and we have been dating for 4 years now.

She just owe me the 1k this year sef....
Shishi, i no go give
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Bryan88(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
then she's not ur GF then.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by BonPatrick(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol this one sweet me
Olumighty123:
Your gf slept with a married man till daybreak and you expect her to tell you if anything happens between them? You're such a joker(Simp) Your lack of job has made you loose your sense of reasoning I guess cry
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Better go and make money and stop wailing here.

Na money be fine bobo.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

She doesn't love you.

Ladies don't love truly.

She just owe me the 1k this year sef....
Shishi, i no go give

You’re wise. The only proven way to make most girls loyal in relationships is to make them invest more than you in the relationship. Let them be the ones struggling to make things work out

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by BonPatrick(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol �
Prettyclown:
Sometimes i just wonder how some of u guys come across some stupid set of girls, whom are of no use but a liability to yourselves.
A young graduate that's suppose to stay focus, work hard, develop yourself, make money, but is crying over a girl that's not Worth even ur primary school certificate..... Mtcheeeeew!!! I pity u...U better jack up and pursue ur career, once u make, babes go de rush u
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by vicshub(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
GUY SHE NO BE YOUR GIRL FRIEND. NA ONLY YOU DEY RELATIONSHIP FOR YOUR MIND
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Candidlady: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:
She doesn't love you.
Ladies don't love truly.

She just owe me the 1k this year sef.... Shishi, i no go give
stingy goat roflmfao
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by sajmark(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
The emboldened is your problem and the solution is...
TAKE THE REDPILL Bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
Doesn't she have parents?
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by femiakinbully(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Move on .... work on yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by iamme1234(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Go and join bandit
So u can have more money and provide for her needs.
Shebiii u nor wise abiii u go wise by force.
Instead of you to try get a job and be successful you are here talking about a gal friend.
Las Las you go still fall mugu for d same girl.
All this boys self,una no get personal orientations self
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by obowunmi(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Are you a man or a simp?

Women love money, especially the women that grew up in poverty.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Laeroy(f): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
Your gf slept with a married man till daybreak and you expect her to tell you if anything happens between them? You're such a joker(Simp) Your lack of job has made you loose your sense of reasoning I guess cry

I've passed the night with two married men before and nothing happened between us in the night, first was a top soldier in the army and the second a business man, both men were very understanding and mature, when the first man wanted to touch me at night, I told him I just saw my period and he let me be, the other one I was calling him daddy and I was very serious about it, and he still let me be as well, when you come across very matured and understanding men, theyll understand what you need is money and let things slide.....

My husband is aware of every of my single past and wonders how I pull through all of those stunts and still be a virgin until marriage...

There's no formula for living life...
What works for a may not work for b....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World's 10 Most Romantic Nationalities / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / 8pm Adult Story Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.