Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

If Na You: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Na You: ? (732 Views)

Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? / Watin You Go Do If Na You / If Na You, Wetin You Go Do? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Na You: ? by chidimarc(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2011
Hello fellow Nlanders, there is this thing that's been bothering my little mind that I need help with.
A girl left me for something close to a year without reason or for one best known to her. I made attempts to reach her which she rebuffed from all angles making it apparent that she would want to have nothing to do with me. To say I was terribly pained is to say the least and I had to pretend I was ok, secretely wishing she could come back.
To cut the story short, she started trying to establish contact all of a sudden, wanting me to visit her. I am at a loss now because i dont want to undergo the pains i did in the past.
HELEP ME
Re: If Na You: ? by Blazay(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2011
She had found out that the grass ain't greener on the outside.
Ladies need a little time to make up their minds. . .
As long as you have to deal with other human beings. . . you never have any control over their emotions.
You just do your part and leave the rest to take care of itself.
A secure self-esteem goes along way too.
Now you know she can be 'flighty'. . .Just give her the same treatment if she leaves again.
When she comes back again. . . h-enjoy yourself and let her keep 'waka-ing' till you get sick of her arse!

Well, you wished she'd come back.
God has answered your prayers.
Enjoy! kiss
Re: If Na You: ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Poster,

It is obvious she left you for someone else.
The person has proberbly dumped her,now she is running back to you.
This is why I always warn brothers not to take them serious.
Enjoy her but be careful,she could be coming back with an STD.
Goodluck.
Re: If Na You: ? by ismaeel86(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
@poster, u mean since she left u, u ve not found another person?

(1) (Reply)

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Ondo. / Mending Heartz / Shall I Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.